Dad-Off 03

Story Info
Kyle wants the collar removed, but Clark had other plans.
2.5k words
4.6
9.3k
23

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/30/2023
Created 10/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Hello! Apologies for this short chapter. I have an idea about how this'll go, but I'm still unsure about some details. So instead of making you wait for an update, I'll just post it now. If you have any ideas, feel free to share them! Hope you still enjoy though.]

--

"I'll go grab us lunch."

Kyle looked down, seeing pools of sweat on the comforter. When he looked up, that's when he felt the smooth strap on his nape.

He then became consciously aware of the leather collar still locked around his neck.

"W-wait, what about the collar?"

Kyle quickly rummaged for his boxers and ran down the stairs. He found Clark on the kitchen island, opening two boxes of Chinese takeout.

"Clark!"

The older man just looked at him, as if there wasn't anything odd about his stepson wearing nothing but boxers and a black leather collar. He resumed what he was doing by grabbing two spoons.

Kyle was losing his wits over this.

"The collar!"

"I thought you liked it." Clark said nonchalantly, which made Kyle's cheeks flush. He did like it, but in his post-nut clarity, it had to be removed and tucked away back to his stepdad's drawer.

"I'm not fucking kidding!" he screamed. This made Clark pause. He walked towards Kyle and grabbed the collar, pulling his stepson close.

His stepdad's voice lost warmth, and in comes a certain growl as he spoke.

"Listen Kyle, I don't appreciate the language you keep on using. Now if you want that collar off, behave and be a good boy. Understand?"

Kyle was taken aback by his stepdad's sudden dominance, but his cock betrayed him, springing into action. He stammered as he said. "I understand... sir."

Clark's features softened after hearing his stepson agreeing. "Very well. Come to the table so we can have lunch."

He meekly followed and sat down next to Clark. They both ate lunch in silence, after which Kyle decided to lock himself in his room. If this collar isn't getting removed soon, then it'd be better if absolutely nobody sees him in it.

The silent treatment lasted for another day.

The collar was a bother for Kyle, a constant reminder of how his stepdad owned him yesterday.

He initially deciding grabbing a pair of scissors and cutting through the leather, but stopped when he thought about what happened during lunch, and how terrifying Clark could be when he's mad.

Kyle ultimately ended up tugging the lock, but the constant pulling made his cock hard.

His erections were constant the entire day, and his balls start feeling full again. Kyle was frustrated, but is now unsure if it's still because of the collar.

Around dinner time, he asked, "Clark, was I a good boy?"

His stepdad didn't even look at him as he spoke. "I don't know bud. I barely even saw you since yesterday."

Kyle's shoulders dropped. There was no way the collar's getting off now.

He retreated back to his room after dinner and laid down on his bed. This collar was fucking bothering him! If only he didn't wear it, if only he didn't play around using Clark's toys...

Then what?

Kyle paused. He thought about how his stepdad pleasured him as if he owned him. It was probably the best sex he had, if it was even considered one.

He didn't notice that his hands started roaming, caressing his own body. Kyle closed his eyes and continued feeling himself.

The young lad moaned when his fingers grazed his perky nipples. Grabbing both of them, he pinched and twisted them the same way while he was getting fingered by his stepdad.

Fuck it, he thought. He removed all his clothes and sprawled onto his bed naked. He grabbed his dick, slowly jerking it. He groaned in pleasure.

Kyle gently massaged his hanging balls, noting how hairy they are. He made a mental note that Clark mentioned he probably should shave his body hair.

Kyle kept his eyes closed as he tried to recreate how his stepdad touched his body - Clark's callused palms circling his chest, jacking him off, fingering his ass.

"Oh fuck." He moaned loudly.

He started jacking off, eager for release. Kyle also spread his legs and started rubbing his own butthole. He was losing his mind in the pleasure he's feeling. He was close.

"Fuck! Make me cum, daddy!" he squealed as he shot his load to his stomach.

When Kyle opened his eyes, he noticed how he looked like - sprawled legs, his left hand almost fingering his own ass, while the right was tightly gripping his dick.

He wanted to finish this just how it ended yesterday, so Kyle scooped his own semen using his palm and licked it clean.

Kyle could almost hear his stepdad's approval. He is a good boy.

And he will prove how good of a boy he is.

Kyle slept early that night, and woke up just before five in the morning.

With a vigor to prove Clark that he's a good boy, the nineteen-year old marched to the bathroom and carefully shaved his body hair, including his armpits, his pubes and balls. Shaving his ass was a bit of a challenge, but he's managed to do so. He shaved off his leg hair too, for good measure.

Kyle stood in front of the mirror naked, proud of what he accomplished.

After showering, he started making breakfast despite having rudimentary cooking skills. He prepared bacon and eggs.

Kyle just finished the toast when he heard footsteps coming down the stairs. He tensed up, looked at the hulking figure descending, and smiled.

"Morning, Clark! Let's have breakfast." he chirped, which was met by a cynical look from his stepdad.

"You usually don't wake up until much later. What's going on?"

The plastered grin never left Kyle's face. "I slept early last night, so I figured I should cook breakfast."

"Right, sure. What's the catch here?" Clark asked as he carefully eyed the plate in front of him.

"I want to prove to you that I am a good boy." Kyle declared proudly.

His stepdad was unreadable again as he took a bite of the toast. "You meant removing the collar, right?"

Kyle's smile faltered for a bit. Of course, it's because of the collar. He didn't want to be called a good boy. That's stupid. This is definitely because of the collar, he thought.

"Uh... yeah. That one." the younger man stammered.

Clark motioned him to sit, and the two started eating their meal wordlessly. Kyle was nervous, but he didn't know why.

Just as they finished breakfast, Kyle felt his dad's feet on his lower leg. He stared at his stepdad and noticed the older man was looking back at him.

"Did you shave your legs?"

Kyle nodded.

"Why?"

"You said when we... um.. that you..." he stammered again.

"Take your clothes off, bud. Let's have a look."

Kyle almost jumped from his seat and quickly undressed. He moved closer to Clark as the older guy inspected him. When his stepdad held his cock and balls, Kyle shivered. Shaving his privates made the touch more intense.

His stepdad motioned him to turn around and bend over which he did. To help Clark, Kyle spread his ass cheeks, giving his stepdad easier access to his twitching hole. His stepdad didn't disappoint when he started running his fingers between his butt, adding pressure when it reaches his hole.

"Impressive." Clark whistled appreciatively.

At that moment, Kyle wanted nothing more but to feel his stepdad's rough fingers inside him and stretch his anus. When Clark removed his fingers from his ass and tapped his round cheeks to signal this has concluded, he felt disappointed.

"Well?"

"Well, what?"

"I mean the collar..."

"Ah, jury's still out there, buddy. Listen, I need to get to work early. But I'll be back earlier too. Your dad will be here within the day." Clark said as he stood up, ready to prepare for work.

"But Clark..." Kyle whimpered.

"What?"

Kyle almost half-ran to quickly reach his stepdad. He tried to look into his stepdad's eyes but chickened out, lowering his gaze to the older man's tenting crotch. "The... uhm... collar?" Kyle muttered.

"What about it?"

"Dad might see it."

Clark gripped the collar and tugged it lightly, making his stepson jerk forward.

"Then he'd know you've been a naughty boy."

Kyle was mortified. How could he face his dad wearing this leather strap on his neck?

"I'm pretty sure you want nothing more than to hang out with your old man, but wait for me to come home before going out." Clark said, a hint of jealousy with the way he spoke.

"I will, sir." the young man replied.

The older man moved away from Kyle, headed upstairs. "Go to my room after thirty minutes."

Kyle nodded and watched his stepdad ascend the stairs. After that, he cleaned up in the kitchen and waited until half an hour has passed before he knocked and gently opened Clark's door.

His stepfather was adjusting his sleeves. Kyle stopped and took in how stunning Clark looks in his light blue dress shirt and navy pinstripe pants that hugs all his muscles the right way.

Clark looked back and motioned Kyle to come closer.

"Strip."

Kyle blinked twice.

"Take your clothes off." Clark commanded. The young man quickly stripped off his loose shirt and boxers, exposing his naked body to his stepdad who still had an unreadable expression.

There he was again, butt-naked in front of his stepdad. Wearing nothing but a black leather collae. Kyle tried to hide his growing boner to Clark, but the older man swatted his hands away.

"Get on all four on the bed."

Kyle crawled on Clark's bed, his every move delicate, like a cat wary of its surroundings.

When he looked up, he noticed a full-sized mirror on the opposite side of the room and saw his naked reflection - his now erect dick throbbing, his ass pushed out.

Just behind him, he can see Clark rummage through the same drawer again, fishing out lubricant and a pink-colored toy. Kyle is unsure if he feels nervous or excited, knowing that he'll get intimate with his stepdad again.

Clark squeezed some lube on the tip of his fingers and applied it on his stepson's puckering taint. Kyle felt the cold liquid just in front of his anal entrance and moaned.

The older man licked his lips and inserted his index finger on his stepson, making Kyle squirm.

"Oh fu--" Kyle stopped midway and put his palm on his mouth. He shouldn't curse in front of Clark, he wants to prove he's a good boy.

Clark started thrusting his finger inside Kyle's warm hole. The younger man was letting out muffled moans, making Clark even more eager to explore.

"Did you finger your ass recently, buddy?"

Kyle removed his hand and tried to speak, but Clark did not relent in fingering his asshole. He even inserted a second finger to loosen him up even more. In the middle of his moans, he tried replying.

"Kyle?" Clark asked, clearly amused with his stepson's struggle.

"Yes sir... ohhhh.. last night and... and earlier..."

"Very well. I'll try to put in three fingers now."

Kyle cried out when his stepdad pulled out both fingers, making his hole gape wanting more. Soon enough, Clark started penetrating him again, but using three fingers, just like he said.

"AAAAAHHH, NO..." he cried out, pulling away, but Clark placed a steady hand on his hip gripping his pelvic area as he continued.

When Clark was able to finally enter Kyle's spinchter, he can feel his stepson tightening around his fingers.

It was warm and slick inside his stepson's ass, and he lubricant helped when he started pistoning Kyle using his fingers.

Clark looked ahead and saw the younger man's head buried on the bed's comforter. Using his free hand, he grabbed the collar around Kyle's neck and pulled closer to him, making the younger man jerk up. His cheeks were flushed, mouth agape, nothing but moans coming out of it.

The older man positioned his stepson to face the mirror in full nudity as he continued fingering him.

"Take a good look at yourself, buddy. This is who you are. Do you like it?"

Kyle looked at himself; Clark all dressed up while he was entirely naked drove him mad with lust.

"Yes sir... aah..."

Clark twists his fingers around Kyle's hungry hole, as the young man starts writhing in pleasure and sensually grinds on them.

"That's good, boy. Fuck yourself using my fingers."

He still wasn't called a good boy, but Kyle was willing to settle with his stepdad's praise. He continued grinding his ass on Clark's fingers. His throbbing member was aching for release, drops of his precum glistening his cock's head. Several gobs already dripped on Clark's new comforter.

Clark fingered his stepson for a couple of minutes. When he's certain Kyle was ready, he swiftly takes his fingers out, leaving his stepson's hole gaping.

"Ahhh... no..." Kyle protested, but it's for a different reason. This time, he didn't want his stepdad to stop pleasuring him.

"Gimme your phone, buddy." Clark requested and Kyle immediately handed it to him. He fiddled around it for a bit before placing it on the side of the bed. What was that about? Kyle wondered.

He then watched his stepdad squeeze some lube on the u-shaped toy before gently inserting the bigger tip inside his stepson's ass. He moaned as the toy stretched him again, but it wasn't as big as Clark's three fingers.

The young man felt weird, but the toy was placed perfectly on his butt.

"You're all set. Get dressed, I need to go to work now."

"What?!" Kyle blinked twice. Was that it? He didn't even cum!

"I said get dressed, unless you want to meet your dad naked."

Kyle hopped out of the bed and started putting his clothes on, weirded out with everything that's happened so far. His dick was still rock-hard it almost hurts. He really thought his stepdad would finally sleep with him, but it seems he had other plans.

Just before Kyle stepped out of the room, Clark suddenly spoke, stopping him from walking.

"Now a couple of rules if you want to prove you're a good boy. Never take that toy out today, and I absolutely forbid you to cum. Understood?"

"B-but..."

"Don't make me tell you twice. Don't push your luck, young man." Clark growled, making Kyle feel small again.

"Yes sir." Kyle meekly responded.

Clark's features softened as he grabbed his leather folio. "I better head out. Make good choices today, buddy." he said as he ruffled Kyle's bedhead and scooted over to step out of the room.

Kyle didn't even move even when he heard the door close and his stepdad's car drove away.

Now that he's alone, Kyle was unsure how to process everything that happened. The collar on his neck. The toy lodged inside his ass. Clark forbidding him to cum. All while he's about to see his dad.

In the middle of his contemplating, he suddenly twitched when he felt a very slight buzz from inside his hole.

Kyle wanted to pull the toy out and investigate, but remembering how Clark looked as he forbid him to do that made him pause.

He's gonna prove Clark that he's a good boy.

But what the hell was that?