Dad’s Insatiable Hot-Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come here, honey," Susan whispered, taking Matt's hand in hers and guiding him to the middle of the master bedroom. He stood there. He was grinning. "Stand up, don't move and take it like a man. God I've been dying to do this for ages."

"Ummm okay," Matt whispered.

Susan abruptly dropped to her knees before the excited 21 year old.

"Oh my God," Matt hissed, as he watched Susan descend before his big hard cock.

"Are you ready to get your dick sucked, darling Matt," Susan softly asked, looking up him. "This will definitely be something nice from me to you, on our first ever date together, something special to remember always, my love."

"Yes, yes, yes, Susan," Matt whispered.

Matt's hard cock stood up proudly before Susan. Her beautiful dark eyes grew large as she watched it. A grin spread across her face. She looked up into the desperate eyes of her stepson.

"It's so nice, baby, it's so beautiful," Susan whispered, looking at Matt's glowing cock in the shadowy bedroom.

Susan took the base in her fingertips. She positioned herself. She wet her lips. She leant in and planted her soft lips on the head of Matt's dick again and again and again. He closed his eyes and grinned as he felt her warm breath flood his sensitive knob and sensed her lips coming into contact with him and then her sliding tongue moving over him.

"Oh man," Matt whispered, opening his eyes and then gasping as Susan dropped her head and began carefully eating and sucking his balls, "oh Jesus Christ, Susan!"

Matt heard her laugh. He looked down between his legs and watched the beautiful 40 year old brunette's head turn from side to side as she carefully devoured his nuts. Matt looked up. He was facing the large bedroom mirror. He looked at himself through half closed eyes, his jaw dropping. He looked at his father's beautiful wife down on her knees. He watched the back of Susan's moving head.

Matt reached out and ran his fingers through her hair. He held the back of Susan's head in the palm of his hand as Susan worked on his balls until they felt swollen and they were buzzing. Matt was so sensitive there. He gasped. He hissed. He gently shook.

"Does that feel nice, shaky boy," Susan asked him.

"Yes, nobody's ever done that to me before, Sue," Matt whispered.

"Awww really: you poor kid."

Matt slightly bent his knees. He opened his legs wider. He held Susan's head in his hand. He closed his eyes and felt Susan kiss and suck his balls. A bead of clear fluid emerged from the top of his dick. Matt opened his eyes again. He was so up on his toes. He was so on edge. Susan released her stepson with a giggle.

"So sensitive, so ticklish, my young lover."

Matt groaned as Susan dropped her head and began quickly circling Matt's knob with her tongue and then dragging her tongue over the tip while her soft thumb circled a spot near the base of Matt's dick and slipped up and down his shaft, before her hand curled and closed around his balls.

"Oh my darling, you're so sweet," Susan whispered, breathing on his dick, before pressing her smudged lips against the point and then slowly and hotly sinking down and taking Matt's cock in her mouth.

Matt sighed. He gently stroked and scratched at Susan's scalp as he felt her snug wet lips slip lower and then lower still. He could feel her mouth engulfing him, scolding him. He felt more and more of his cock vanish inside her mouth. He felt her stop around the base. He felt her slowly rise. He felt her suck him as her ascending head moved, her lips firm and smacking.

Matt swayed on the spot. He watched as Susan began sucking more quickly. He could hear her murmuring happily and contentedly. He could hear her sighing. She was now holding the bottom of his shaft. Her other hand was resting on his hip.

Susan moved swiftly back and forth. Her dark head flashed up and down. Her tongue slipped over Matt. Her lips hugged him. He could feel her breath in his pubic hair. She sucked him with a sweet squeak.

"You like that, honey boy," Susan asked him softly, releasing him momentarily, looking up at him, working him quickly with her fist. "You like that, sweet boy?"

"Yes, yes, I love it," Matt responded.

Susan leant forward. She spat into her palm and rubbed the saliva and pre-cum between her breasts. She took Matt's cock in her hand. She moved forward. The hard sensitive underside of Matt's cock was rubbing between his stepmother's boobs. His whole cock was enclosed within her cleavage.

"Okay let's get you off, baby in the best way possible," Susan whispered.

"Awww shit," Matt hissed as Susan began bouncing up and down, her hands holding her large beautiful breasts together as she rose and fell, Matt's cock lodged in her cleavage.

Matt could feel his orgasm steadily approaching. He groaned softly. He looked down at the head of his hard weeping cock as it vanished between his stepmom's breasts only to reappear again, then vanish, and then emerge again.

"Oh my God, Susan!"

Susan started laughing softly.

"C'mon baby," Susan whispered.

Susan was relentless. Matt gasped and moaned as he felt her cleavage slip over his tingling underside. He shot pre-cum in a fine clear stream over his stepmother's chest.

"Oh, you sweet boy," Susan said, her voice growing louder, "awww c'mon, Matt! Give it to me! Give it to me, Matt!"

"Awww Jesus, Sue!"

"It's good, isn't it, hey? You love it don't you, Matt, c'mon Matt honey!"

Susan suddenly dropped her head. Matt's dick ended up in the endless formless heat of her mouth. Matt groaned loudly. Matt felt Susan drag deliciously up, her lips tight on his shaft and head before descending again. Matt was so close.

Susan released him again. He went back between her cleavage once more. Matt looked across desperately at the bedroom mirror. He moaned loudly. He turned his head. He looked down at Susan. His jaw slowly dropped. He was almost there. He was starting to tremble and jump on the spot.

"You're almost there, aren't you darling?"

Matt tried to speak, but he couldn't form the words, he couldn't say anything. Susan had him. Matt was coming hard and Susan was working his erupting cock so perfectly. Matt was exploding between his stepmom's slippery cleavage. Matt tried to keep quiet at first. He looked down at Susan as his semen flew up between her breasts and landed on his stepmom's chest, neck and face. Matt began to whimper. Matt began to roar with pleasure. Then he looked up at his reflection in the mirror opposite. Finally he looked down at Susan desperately and closed his eyes tight.

"AAAAWWWW! AAAAWWWW! AAAAWWWW," Matt roared, as Susan took Matt's cock back in her mouth. Susan just refused to stop, provoking Matt to shoot a load of hot semen in her mouth and then another load.

Susan deep throated Matt and then she sucked him softly as she withdrew an inch or two. He opened his eyes and shook hard. He trembled. He moaned and thundered at his own reflection. Susan was still making him ejaculate in soft squirts. She finally worked Matt by hand. She sucked just the knob and then just the top of the shaft. Susan kept going until she had drained him.

"Oh God, Susan," Matt muttered, shaking and flinching with every electric touch, "oh God stop, mom please!"

Susan kept blowing him. She moved her head back and forth, up and down. Matt was up on his toes, clutching Susan's head in the palm of his hands, begging her to stop. Susan released Matt with a pop. She was laughing hysterically. She stood up. Her beautiful facial features were streaked and glazed with semen. Her chest was spotted and lashed with fluid. Matt grinned. He was breathing hard. He was wide eyed.

"Oh my God," Susan declared loudly, turning her head in the direction of the guest bedroom, "you should see what your son just did to me, John! He got it everywhere! You're such a naughty boy, Matt, OH MY!"

Matt laughed. He ran his fingers through his hair.

"Did you enjoy that, Matt," Susan asked him, "huh, was that good?"

"Oh my God, fuck yeah," Matt hissed, while his stepmom laughed and began scrapping his semen from her face and chest and depositing it inside her mouth.

"Oh my God, you're so dirty, Susan!"

"Yes, yes, I know, I am pretty dirty, aren't I, darling? Do you like it though? Do you see why I get so many dates from hot young guys like you?"

"Oh my God, Sue! I love it!"

Susan laughed. She finally walked across to her dresser and tore two tissues out of the box. She wiped her face and tits. She threw the sticky tissue ball in the rubbish bin when she had finished cleaning herself.

"I know how to play the slut, Matt, when I feel in the mood, which is a lot of the time," Susan said, before breaking into more laughter, before turning her head again. "Did you hear that, John -- I love playing the slut with your kid!"

"I love that about you," Matt said as a grinning Susan turned back to him.

"C'mon Matt," Susan whispered, while reaching out and taking his hand in hers. "I really hope you get up and running again for round two soon, cause I need some loving from you, darling."

Susan led Matt to the bed. She climbed on and he followed. Susan quickly lay down on her back in the dark. She opened her legs for him and reached out. Matt gazed down between her thighs and saw her pussy drenched in shadow.

"Oh my God," Matt whispered.

"Come here, Matt," Susan invited him with her soft alluring words.

***

Susan and Matt were kissing and caressing each other in bed. Matt sighed. His mouth was full of Susan's tongue as he rolled onto his back. Susan turned with him and ended up on top. She gently cupped the sides of his perspiring face in her hands as she kissed his lips and explored his mouth with her tongue.

Matt ran his hands down along Susan's sides, around her body and then slowly up her spine. Susan sighed in his mouth with pleasure. She rubbed her wet sweaty form against the hard underside of her stepson's cock. Matt could feel Susan's damp pubic hair brushing against his dick. Her hair tickled and drove him mad. He could feel his stepmom's pussy slipping against his shaft. She was wet and dripping. He was exuding drops of pre-cum.

Matt broke the kiss. He gasped. He burst with breath and stared up at the dark features of his father's wife. Susan softly laughed in his face. Her air collided with his. Susan made Matt turn his head, then she dropped and began eating his ear and then sliding her open lips along his neck.

"Awww Susan," Matt whispered, slowly closing his eyes and cradling her damp head in his hand. "Awww God, Susan."

"Do you like that, baby," Susan whispered back, rubbing her breasts against Matt's hard nipples, between more noisy neck kisses. "I definitely think you've recovered enough for another go at it, Matt honey."

"Awww yeah, I...," Matt whispered, before his stepmother kissed his lips, sealing off all sound except for Matt's soft whine and a flood of hot hissing air.

"Ohhh you're such a cutey," Susan whispered, after breaking the kiss and before pecking at his face again and again while Matt's grinned and closed his eyes tight. "Awww I adore you so much, Matt! Ohhh my God, I could kiss you all day and all night! Oh my God, Matt I love you! Mmmm, mmmm, mmmmmm!"

Susan's stepson ran his fingers down along his stepmom's belly. His hand glided over Susan's pubic hair. His fingers searched and caressed her pussy. He tenderly probed all her folds and creases with his fingertips. Susan sighed and then she gasped as Matt touched her clitoris.

"C'mon, let's do it, Matt," Susan softly said, before peppering him with hot wet lip smacks. "Oh wow, I need it so much, Matt. C'mon, let's do it, honey!"

"Yes, yes, God yes," Matt hissed, trying to sit up, before Susan planted her hands on his shoulders and shoved him back down.

"Mommy's going to be on top, Matt honey."

Matt grinned. Susan abruptly sat up. She reached down and under. Her head was bowed and her long dark hair had fallen over her face. She and Matt got their sex organs sorted out.

"Okay, okay," Susan hissed.

The point of Matt's cock was right there. Susan dropped. She bore down. Matt slowly sank inside his stepmother. He felt her pussy lips open and slip over his knob. He felt her lips enclose around him. She was molded to him.

"Oh my God, Matt," Susan exclaimed, her voice quickly rising, "oh, Jesus Christ, Matt - awww my God!"

Susan's stepson stared at his stepmom with wide eyes. His jaw dropped. He was so hard. He could feel Susan's beautiful body just swallowing his cock as he lightly held her broad hips in his hands. It was the most wonderful sensation. He could feel her slip over his knob. He could feel her just gobbling up his shaft as she descended. He could feel her hot flesh surround and engulf him.

"Oh," Susan exclaimed, throwing her head back, causing her dark hair to fall in a wet stream down her dripping back, "ohhh Matt!"

"Awww Susan, that feels so good," Matt whispered as Susan reached the very bottom of her descent, having devoured inches of his tingling cock.

"It is good isn't, honey," Susan whispered, grinding her body against Matt's cock, working the knob with her pussy, while dropping her head and grinning at her stepson.

"Oh boy!"

"Do you like that, Matt? Can you feel me crushing you?"

"Yes, yes, yes, awww!"

"I knew all that pain and fuss at the gym was worth it."

Matt sat up. He took Susan in his wet arms. They gazed at each other in the dark. Susan ran her fingers through his hair and then they kissed. It was a deep passionate kiss which grew noisy. Matt was on fire. He was drunk on Susan. His stepmother's scent made him intoxicated. Having his father's beautiful wife right there, pressed up against him clouded his mind. Feeling her touching him drove him mad.

"I love you, Susan," Matt whispered, after they had broken their long deep kiss. "I love you so much!"

"I love you too, Matt," Susan returned. "I never want to be apart from you. We're two halves finally joined together and become one."

Susan broke the kiss. She pushed her stepson back down on the bed. He scrambled. He reached for her. He was desperate for her. Susan grabbed her stepson's wrists. She leant forward. She pushed him back. She looked down into his feverish eyes as he lay back down against the bed.

"Shoosh, shoosh, shoosh Matt," Susan whispered, trying to settle him. "Calm down. Do you want me to tie you up? Do you need me to tie you down so I can ride you?"

"No, no, no, I want to use my hands on you, mom."

"Okay, okay, okay, well calm down then, my love, my darling," Susan softly said, releasing Matt's wrists and sitting back up. "I'm on top."

"Okay, okay, I love you Susan."

"Sweet boy."

Matt watched Susan with wide eyes. He lightly held her hips. Susan closed her eyes. She began to ride her stepson.

"Awww Susan, honey," Matt softly gushed, driving his scalp into the pillow and then turning his head from side to side. "Awww Gawd!"

Susan began rising and falling with a steady stroke. Her large breasts rolled. Her perspiring body moved easily. She grinned down at Matt through half closed eyes, her hair covering most of her wet face. Matt's cock slipped in deep, only to be released and then devoured again by Susan's dripping pussy.

Matt began muttering. He bit his bottom lip. He began whining endlessly and repetitively as Susan stroked his dick with her pussy. Matt just got harder and harder. Susan grinned down at him. She was working the underside of his shaft and his knob with her flashing strokes. She increased her speed. She burst into a groan. She was close to coming. She could tell Matt was close to shooting his hot load as well.

"You like that, hey," Susan asked her stepson, before laughing, throwing her head back and running her wet fingers through her wild stringy hair. "Do you like that, Matt, answer me! Ohhh God, that feels so good, Matt!"

"Yes, I love it, Susan," Matt exclaimed loudly, raising and dropping his hips, trying to keep in time with his stepmom's fluid movements, while he caressed and crushed the tips of her breasts with his fingers.

Susan came first.

"Oh! Oh! Oh, that's real nice, Matt!" Susan exclaimed, suddenly stopping her hard deep bouncing motion.

Susan began to roll her hips. Her lower body began grinding around and around in a wild circular pattern. Susan raced. Matt had his hands on her hips. She lost conscious control of her movements. Matt was twitching. He was teetering right there on the edge of his own orgasm. He winced. He groaned. His stepmother was stroking his tingling cock with her body. It was such a soft caress. It was such a tease of all the nerve endings in his dick. He was squirting pre-cum deep inside Susan.

"Awwww God, Sue!"

"AAAAWWWW GGGGOOOODDDD MMMMAAAATTTT," Susan erupted, throwing her head back again, her stringy hair tumbling down her wet spine. "OOOOHHHH GGGGOOOODDDD MMMMAAAATTTT TTTT!"

Susan exploded with pleasure. The powerful sweeping sensations coursed through her. Susan's beautiful body began to tremble and then shake. She aggressively rolled her hips. Her jaw dropped. Her eyes were closed tight. She screamed at the bedroom ceiling.

"AAAAWWWW! AAAAWWWW! AAAAWWWW! AAAAWWWW!"

Matt couldn't take the sex with his dad's hot-wife anymore. His stepmother was just too much for him. Matt was amazed. Sex with his whiny bitchy ex-girlfriend had never been this good! Matt gasped up at Susan with wide eyes. He closed his eyes. He opened his eyes. He closed them again.

Matt felt the pleasure build. The amazing feelings suddenly flashed into a scorching tearing fire. His hard purple cock was rubbed and rubbed and rubbed beyond endurance. He drove his hips up and his cock in. Susan burst into laughter and then she started screaming again. She reached down. She planted the palms of her hands on Matt's ribs as she rode him. Matt shot a first fitful load inside her body. He roared. Then he blasted once and twice.

"AAAAWWWW GGGGOOOODDDD, SSSSUUUUSSSSAAAANNNN!"

Susan burst into more laughter. She hammered Matt's body, walloping his firing cock. She pounded and raged against him. She screamed down at Matt and then her jaw dropped. She screamed at him again. He screamed back. They were roaring at each other. Their limbs shook and their fingers tore.

"AAAAWWWW CCCC'MMMMOOOONNNN MMMMAAAATTTT TTTT HHHHOOOONNNNEEEEYYYY!"

"AAAAWWWW! AAAAWWWW! AAAAWWWW!"

Susan came down with a series of deep shudders. She settled with a sigh and a delicious shake of her shoulders.

Oooooo," Susan softly exclaimed, "ooooo wow!"

Susan grinned down at Matt, while wiping her wet forehead with her wet hand. She laughed and laughed as he grinned up at her, gasped and shot the last of his semen inside her flowing body. The two of them laughed and laughed in the dark bedroom.

"Ohhh Matt honey," Susan whispered down at him, leaning forward, laying over him and then kissing his wet cheek with her open mouth after he had finished. "That was so, so nice, baby."

"Oh my God," Matt hissed, while slowly closing his eyes and holding his wet stepmother in his arms, while she licked the perspiration from his grinning face and streaming neck.

"Awww yum, honey! Awww I love the taste of you, Matt! Mmmm so nice, baby!"

Matt kissed his stepmother's head as she ran her tongue along the hollow of his neck, collecting the pooled sweat there. She looked up at her stepson. She smiled.

"So, do you think you'll be ready to go again real soon, Matt," Susan asked him with a smile. "I can never ever get enough of it. I always want it. I'm going to be pestering you for it all the time, baby. It's just the way I am. I'm always chasing my next orgasm."

"Oh wow, oh my God," Matt whispered, before Susan lunged and kissed her stepson's lips and made Matt whine and then softly sigh.

********