Dad’s Insatiable Hot-Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course, baby," Susan whispered, "keep your phone close, and thank you for this, John -- Ari and I really appreciate this, don't we, honey."

Ari grinned and nodded his head. Susan looked at Ari like he was candy.

"I will keep the phone close, I love you so much, Susan," John said.

"And I love you too, honey," Susan said, "I'll see you in a few weeks or sooner if you're lucky, John."

Ari and John actually shook hands. Susan and Ari then walked out of the airport together arm in arm, pulling their luggage behind them. John saw them both get into a taxi. Then they were gone. Susan spent her whole honeymoon with Ari -- a complete stranger she met on the flight.

John never asked Susan about her honeymoon experience, but both of them knew Ari and Susan had made a lot of love together and that it had been an amazing few weeks for Susan. John didn't need to be told. He saw the look in his wife's eyes. He saw Susan's happy radiant smile. He assumed correctly that Ari and his new bride had been at it and at it. Evidently Ari wasn't required to wear a condom, nor did Susan worry about contraception. Susan ended up pregnant. John didn't ask and Susan didn't tell, but Susan's grin and sparkling eyes confirmed it. The twins Susan gave birth to and John picked up from school weren't his children -- they were Ari's. They definitely looked like Ari's.

John remembered grabbing a squealing and delighted Susan when she told John she was pregnant and hinted that John wasn't the father. John gasped. John beamed at her. John held his beautiful wife tight in his arms. He kissed her and kissed her. His precious female was carrying another man's children. John held Susan with such love. John just adored Susan. He worshipped her.

"I love you so much, Susan," John said, with emotion in his voice.

"And I love you as well," Susan returned.

From the honeymoon onwards Susan began meeting and dating other men with John's approval. He was left at home to take care of Ari's children -- an overworked, but happy man -- an obsessed voyeur used to jerking off alone - while his flirty wife cultivated her sex life, pursued her orgasms and grew into an insatiable addict.

***

Matt picked up his camera. He followed his stepmother into her bedroom. She motioned for him to close the door and he did.

"Now, no peeking while I'm taking things off and putting things on, Matt," Susan stated with a smile as she took his hand, led him to the bed and invited him to sit on the edge.

Susan upended the lingerie on the bed next to Matt. John's son checked his camera.

"Okay, eyes closed now, Matt honey," Susan said.

Matt closed his eyes. Susan picked up the two-piece pink items. She double checked. Matt wasn't looking. She carefully took off all her clothing. She was just four feet away from her stepson. She stood there naked for a moment in front her of husband's boy. Finally she pulled the pink panties on, then she wriggled and dragged the sexy lace and satin dress on and over her upper body.

"Okay open," Susan stated.

Matt opened his eyes. He gasped. He grinned. His sexy stepmom was turning from side to side, this way and that, showing off her curvy tanned body.

"I'm not too bad for an oldie, am I," Susan said with a grin, noticing the way her stepson was staring at her, "though this dress is a bit too tight for me I think."

Matt was speechless. He watched his stepmother as she went to the closet, picked out a pair of high heels and slipped her exquisite feet into them. She walked back into the centre of the bedroom. The clothing accentuated her curves. The tops of her large breasts were on display. Susan's broad behind was visible beneath the short dress and her tiny pink underwear.

"Matt?"

John's son couldn't respond. He just gawked at Susan. He was hot. His dick was hard.

"Matt? Matt? Hello Matt?"

"Oh wow, sorry mom, I mean Susan," Matt said apologetically.

"Baby, you're supposed to be taking photos of me for Daniel."

"Oh shit, oh yeah," Matt said, reaching out and picking up his camera.

Susan stepped in closer. She was three feet away from her stepson. She leant forward so Matt could see her cleavage. She smiled. She blew kisses at the camera. Matt began taking photos of Susan. He took shot after shot.

"How am I looking, Matt," Susan asked, standing up and then turning on the spot.

"Fantastic Susan," Matt whispered, taking photos of his stepmom's body from behind. "Maybe you should take it off and then I can get a few of you naked."

Susan burst into laughter.

"Forget it you cheeky thing," Susan exclaimed with a happy shriek as she continued to turn and move about in her sexy gear. "Okay enough, Matt -- now put your camera down and shut your eyes again. Keep them closed, you horny kid!"

Matt laughed. He set his camera on the bed and closed his eyes. Susan pulled down her panties and dropped them. She pulled the dress off over her head and let it fall to the floor. She kept her eye on Matt and smiled at him as she undressed.

"Keep em closed, Matt or else," Susan said as she picked up the red teddy from the bed.

"Yeah okay, Susan," Matt stated, grinning, keeping his eyes shut.

Susan put the red lace lingerie on. It fit perfectly. She looked at herself briefly in the mirror as she smoothed the teddy out. She nodded. She grinned. She turned from side to side.

"Can I look now," Matt asked.

"Yep, be my guest, baby," Susan said, turning to her stepson.

Matt opened his eyes. He gasped.

"Oh my God," Matt hissed, his eyes glued to Susan's body.

"It's almost see through, isn't it," Susan whispered, noticing her stepson's eyes on the dark triangle of pubic hair showing through the red lace. "Do you like what you see, Matt?"

"God yes," Matt whispered, dragging his eyes off the dark shadow of pubic hair and slowly running his eyes over Susan's breasts, which he could see beneath the red lace. "You look so beautiful, Susan."

"Well take some photos, honey: the memory will last a lot longer that way."

Matt grinned. He picked up his camera and snapped photo after photo as Susan just stood there and occasionally turned from side to side. Finally she turned around.

"Get a few of my ass as well, Matt baby," Susan whispered.

Matt took dozens of photos. Finally she stopped him. He put the camera down.

"I'll email them through to you, Susan and then you can forward them to Daniel."

"Yeah, well, don't worry too much about that, Matt," Susan said, running her fingers through her fine dark hair.

"What about Daniel? Didn't you want to send these to him?"

"Well, I've changed my mind," Susan said, "Daniel and I are going out this Friday. He'll be coming back here to spend the night. He'll get a chance to see and enjoy the real thing in living color. You keep them, Matt. They'll help keep you nice and warm and snug while Daniel and I are playing in the bedroom next door to yours. You can look at me and think of me while I'm with my latest boyfriend, doing the 'you know what.'"

Matt gasped. He grinned and scratched his head.

"Do you mean?"

"Uh huh, of course, Matt."

"Wow okay, you really don't mind if I..., oh God are you sure...," Matt asked, blushing with a hard cock, before his beautiful stepmother cut him off.

Susan burst into laughter.

"Oh my God, of course not, Matt, I really don't mind -- boys will be forever boys, so you go for it. Enjoy yourself guilt free and with my permission, darling!"

Matt laughed. Susan laughed. He blushed. Susan took one step towards him, then another step, and then yet another step towards him. Matt abruptly stood up. Matt couldn't help but drop his eyes and gaze at Susan's large pear shaped breasts beneath the red lace teddy, while she grinned up at him. Matt finally looked back into her dark eyes. He wanted his stepmom so badly. He was just aching for his dad's wife.

"You know it's a shame you broke up with your girlfriend, honey," Susan softly said, looking up at Matt. "It's been a few months now, hasn't it? A guy can't live on photos of his stepmom alone. A young man your age needs more than that, yeah? He needs a real female. He needs a real flesh and blood woman of his own, yeah?"

"Yeah, for sure," Matt said, grinning, gazing at Susan's full lips as she reached out and stroked his cheek with her fingers.

"Though I'm not so sure how good of a girlfriend she was? I don't think she pleased you that much - did she, Matt? She came across as a whiny finicky annoying little bitch, yeah?"

"Yeah, she was very whiny, Susan."

"Uh huh, yeah I thought so. I didn't like her at all. She's the sort who doesn't take care of a guy? Did she please you, Matt? Did she make you feel good when you were with her in bed? Did she give you a lot of head, honey?"

Matt gasped and then burst into laughter. Susan grinned. He was speechless.

"Did she," Susan asked him with a grin, "did she give you head? She didn't, did she?"

"Ummm, not so much," Matt admitted.

"You poor boy," Susan said sadly, "you're 21 and not even been with a good woman yet. Oh well, you're still young I suppose. There are plenty of fish in the sea and all that. I'm sure you'll find a female who is devoted to pleasing you."

"Yeah, well, I hope so."

"I'm sure you will, Matt honey. You never know where the right woman is. They could be really near to you. They could be so close to you and you may not even realize it."

"Ummm yeah, for sure."

"Matt I know I'm being really crude, it's just who I am, baby, I don't know how your father puts up with me," Susan whispered, "but you need a girl who gives you head. You need to get your dick sucked, honey."

Matt gasped and scratched his head. He gazed into his stepmother's eyes while she softly laughed at him. He stared at her lips. Matt suddenly took Susan in his arms. She said nothing, but allowed herself to be cuddled. She stepped up on her toes. She whispered in Matt's ear with a flood of hot air.

"Is there something you want to say to me, Matt or something you want to ask me?"

"I ummm," Matt whispered, holding Susan in his arms, while she studied his face and ran her fingers through his hair.

"I'm right here, honey and I'm not going anywhere, so ask away."

"Yes, wow..."

"You're like a lot of my guys -- you're the sort who needs a bit of nurturing and a bit of encouragement, I understand that," Susan softly said, "but sometimes you have to make the first move, darling. Sometimes you need to get things started and get them up and running, yeah...?"

"For sure," Matt said, filling the space with his words and then stopping.

Susan waited. It was so obvious she wanted Matt to ask her out on a date. She had given him the opportunity, but he wasn't taking it. She sighed softly. She wondered if Matt wasn't getting on with it because she was married to his father and hence was his stepmother. Maybe Matt thought Susan was unobtainable. Maybe he was going slowly because he didn't want to upset his father or get into trouble.

"Trust me your father won't mind, baby," Susan whispered, exhaling in his ear, making him shiver. "He knows what I want and he won't get in the way. I certainly won't let him get in the way. I never do. Your dad does what he's told."

Matt couldn't take much more. He didn't have a girlfriend as Susan said. He was horny and he was hard. He was glued to his sexy lingerie wearing stepmom whom he desired and adored. He pulled Susan even closer. He pressed his hard erection up against her body. He buried his face in Susan's soft fragrant hair. Her perfume and the smell of her skin made his head spin. He suddenly felt the need to drag himself away from her though. He was so close to coming. He was going to cum!

"Oh shit, I think I better go, Susan," Matt whispered urgently, "before I..."

"Before you what, mister," Susan said, interrupting him.

"I think I need to go," Matt continued, trying to extricate himself from his beautiful stepmom's grasp.

"You're not going anywhere, Matt until you explain yourself to me. Now what's going on?"

"Awwww God, Susan," Matt whined, closing his eyes, holding her tight again and then deeply inhaling her scent.

Susan grinned. She softly laughed in his ear. She forced her body up against her stepson's. She held him tight. She knew he was going to cum in his pants while in her arms. It was perfect. Susan just wished his father had have been there to see it. She could have grinned at John and sweetly taunted her husband while his son just lost it in his wife's arms.

"Are you okay, Matt," Susan asked him with a smile, exhaling hotly in his ear, while Matt began to shudder.

"Ohhh Gawd I'm so sorry, Susan, awww I'm so sorry, Susan," Matt hissed while his body erupted into orgasm. "AAAAWWWW SSSSUUUUSSSSAAAANNNN! AAAAWWWW GGGGOOOODDDD IIII'MMMM SSSSOOOORRRRYYYY MMMMOOOOMMMM!"

Susan gazed into Matt's eyes. She looked up at him with a surprised expression. She had a grin on her face. He looked down at his stepmother while his orgasm twisted his facial features into a mask of pleasure.

"Are you okay, Matt, what's going on? Why are shaking so hard, honey? What is it? Are you having some sort of fit, darling? Should I call the doctor?"

"AAAAWWWW! AAAAWWWW! AAAAWWWW!"

Susan burst into soft teasing laughter. She was still staring at Matt. Finally he buried his face in her hair.

"You're such a sweet boy. Are you sure there's nothing you want to say to me or ask me right now, baby," Susan breathed into his ear as she held his powerful flinching body tight. "I think now's the best time to ask, don't you think?"

"AAAAWWWW! AAAAWWWW! AAAAWWWW!"

Susan laughed. Matt was shooting semen inside his underwear. He was shooting hard. She rubbed her body against the underside of his cock. He was shaking and she just couldn't stop laughing.

"OOOOHHHH GGGGOOOODDDD SSSSUUUUSSSSAAAANNNN! LLLLEEEETTTT'SSSS GGGGOOOO OOOOUUUUTTTT!"

"What? What did you say - go out? You mean together? You mean like on a date, darling? Is that what you mean?"

"YESSS! YESSS! YESSS!"

"Really a date -- just you and I together on a date?"

"Yes! Yes! Yes Susan," Matt hissed as he finished shooting his load, lowering his voice, still experiencing the strong aftershocks. "Yes a date, that's what I mean!"

"I accept darling! That sounds like a fantastic idea," Susan said. "I would love to do that, Matt. I know your father won't stand in the way. He's just going to love the idea. I can't wait to rub that salt into his wounds. I'm going to make your dad hang and twist in the breeze - oh, how perfect!"

Matt stood there in his stepmother's arms. He was still shaking softly.

"I'm going to cancel all my dates, Matt, except for tonight's date with Jermaine," Susan explained. "I'm going to make you listen to me and Jermaine at it tonight, so you know just what you're in for, if you're a good boy and our date's a real nice one."

"Oh my God, Susan, I listen to you in there with a different guy nearly every night."

Susan burst into laughter. She slapped Matt's chest and kissed his cheek with a loud smack.

"Oh my God, that's so funny! Of course you do, I'm so dense sometimes! That's so perfect, Matt -- well, well - you're gonna be dreaming of me tonight, if you manage to get any sleep at all! Now off you go right now and clean yourself up, mister!"

********

PART TWO - TONIGHT'S THE NIGHT

Susan marveled at herself as she considered herself in the mirror. She was 40 years old and she was divine.

Susan was thoughtful. She stood there and stared at herself. She was 5 foot, 8 inches tall. She had long dark hair. She had brown eyes. She had full lips. She was once very desirable and she was still very desirable. Susan reached out and picked up a dangly and glittering ear ring. She pushed it through her tanned ear. She picked up her other matching ear ring and pushed it through her other ear.

Susan looked at her face before she picked up her lipstick. She was striking. She was beautiful. Her stunning features had hardened and there were fine lines etched into her skin. She looked sexy. She looked predatory. She really looked like the man-eating cougar she was. She applied her lipstick carefully. It was a dark color because Matt liked staring at her dark mouth. Susan put the lipstick down once she had finished using it.

Susan considered herself for a moment in complete silence. She was wearing a beautiful blue dress and beautiful blue high heels. The dress was low cut and it ended at the mid thigh level. She was wearing a black push up bra. She was pleased. She could see plenty of cleavage, the top of the bra-line and plenty of leg. She had decided to wear a pair of sheer lace top stockings -- she knew Matt would love those. She watched herself. She looked good and she felt great.

John came up behind Susan. She saw her husband in the mirror and gave him a smile. John carefully wrapped his wife up in his arms from behind. Susan looked at his reflection. He looked silly. He looked eager. She shook her head and grinned despite herself.

"You look so beautiful, Susan," John whispered, while Susan reached out, picked up a bangle and snapped it in place on her slim wrist. "How are you feeling tonight?"

"Wonderful my darling," Susan said, beginning to apply some make up to her face with a soft brush.

"Well, it's all set then, my love," John softly said, looking at his wife's face in the mirror, "I just dropped the twins off. The dinner reservation's been made. Matt's all dressed and waiting downstairs for you."

Susan put the brush down. She looked at John. She was pleased.

"Yes, it's all coming together, it's running like clock-work, isn't it, John. It's almost like fate itself has decreed that your son and I will be together tonight and..."

"Forever," John said, finishing his wife's sentence for her. "It is fate - you and Matt will be together at last like you both want so much."

"Yes, that's true," Susan said.

Susan picked up her hair brush. She looked at her gleaming dark hair. She considered it for a moment. It didn't need brushing. She put the brush down on the dresser.

"And are you sure you want me to do this, John? Normally I wouldn't ask, but I think it's important that you're really onboard this time."

"Yes, of course, Susan, I'm onboard. We've talked all this through anyway -- is there something the matter, Sue?"

Susan turned in John's arms. She looked up at him.

"Well, what if I decide to stop dating around and make Matt my one and only boyfriend. How would you feel about that, John?"

John released his wife from his arms. Susan walked across the carpet in her heels. He looked at Susan's sexy body from behind.

"Wow, you really like Matt, don't you?"

Susan nodded her head. She was looking through her handbag with fluttering fingers. She finally picked up her handbag, carried it to the bed and upended its contents.

"Susan," John prompted her.

"Of course, John, I'm in love with Matt. I adore him. The only reason I haven't already taken him to bed yet and made him my permanent boyfriend is because of this silly sense of duty I feel towards you, John. I just wish I wasn't so damned soft hearted with you. I just want to have what I want without worrying about your feelings all the time."

John gasped. He stood there watching his blunt sexy wife. She reminded him of a beautiful ravenous bird-woman with a sharp beak and strange dark eyes. His cock was stirring and thickening in his pants. Susan meanwhile was organizing things -- she had her purse, her lipstick and her breath mints; she had her tissues, her mobile phone, her keys and the condoms.

"You know I'm attracted to Matt," Susan continued, quickly picking up things and putting them neatly away in her handbag. "I adore Matt. I love Matt. He's all I think about. Really I would love to..."