Dad’s Insatiable Hot-Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

EPILOGUE -- THE BRIGHT FUTURE I HAVE IN MIND

Susan woke the next afternoon. She pulled the sheet back and slipped from her bed. She turned on the spot and looked down at Matt. Her handsome young stepson was passed out. He was sound asleep on his side facing her. Susan grinned at him. She ran her fingers through her messy dark hair. He was the most beautiful guy, Susan thought with a sigh.

Susan blew Matt a silent kiss. She smiled again. She tiptoed across to her built-in wardrobe and picked out a short sheer robe. She slipped it on. She walked towards the bedroom door and opened it. Matt was still dead to the world when she stepped out and pulled the door closed behind her.

John was waiting for his wife downstairs. He was sitting on the lounge, drinking a cup of coffee and half-watching television. He had been up for hours. He had been waiting for hours. John turned his head. He climbed to his feet when he heard Susan tip toe down the stairs in her bare feet.

"Sue," John asked, walking towards his wife when she reached the bottom of the stairs.

Susan held her finger up to her lips. She smiled. John nodded and fell silent. Susan grinned as her husband devoured his wife's body with his eyes. Susan's sheer robe had fallen open. She wasn't wearing anything else underneath. John could see the shiny dried perspiration and his son's crispy semen on her beautiful glowing body. Susan's hair was a dark sexy mess.

"I've just come down to stir you up a bit, mister," Susan softly said.

"Oh my God, Sue," John whispered, still running his eyes over his wife's glowing face, "have you gotten any sleep yet? I assume Matt's knocked out."

"Uh huh, a few hours sleep for me," Susan whispered as her husband stepped forward and took his wife in his arms, "Matt's out like a light. I'm going to let him sleep for a while. We'll go again once he's rested up a bit and eaten."

John nodded.

"How many times," John asked breathlessly, while Susan slipped from his grasp and took two steps back.

Susan held up four fingers. John gasped. Susan grinned. She spoke.

"Not too bad, not too shabby for a 21 year old on his first go with a real woman."

"Oh my God - and you?"

Susan shrugged. John gulped his coffee.

"I lost count, I'm afraid..."

"Oh my God - is he still alive up there," John asked. "Do I have to call a doctor or an undertaker?"

"Ummm, sort of still alive," Susan whispered, before she and her husband broke into soft laughter. "He's well and truly passed out and sleeping like a baby. He's so sweet. He's my honey love. I can't wait to get back into bed with him once he's all rested up and fed. He's my darling boy!"

"You enjoy nurturing and swallowing up that kid in your love."

"Uh huh and he adores it as well."

John and Susan grinned. She dropped her eyes and looked at the bulge in John's shorts. She walked past her husband with a smile and her nose in the air. John turned and followed her into the kitchen. Susan opened the fridge and peered inside for a moment.

"Are you hungry, Sue?"

"Uh huh -- starving, my darling."

John watched his wife pull out a bottle of milk. She put it on the counter. She went looking for her cereal. He drank his coffee and located a spoon for her to use. He had questions he needed to ask.

"Go on, ask me John, if you need to," Susan said, reading his mind, without looking at him. "I guess we do need to talk about our next steps, don't we?"

"Well, what's going to happen next, honey?"

"Well, I'm going back upstairs to make love to your son in a while. Then I'm going to invite Matt to move into our bedroom permanently. I'm going to make you move into Matt's bedroom permanently. Matt and I are going to enter into an exclusive monogamous relationship with each other. You and I are going to be divorced and then Matt and I are going to be married in front of all our family and friends. That's the way it's going to be John, just like that! Your son and I are going to be married."

John was silent for a moment. Susan was eating her cereal and sighing contentedly. She put the bowl down on the counter and went to the kettle to make herself a cup of coffee.

"And once you're married to my kid, then what? Do I have a place in this beautiful thing you're making up?"

"Tut, tut, John," Susan softly said, filling the kettle with more water, "there's still a place for you of course. There is a very important place for you. John, you're a good earner. There's no way I would dispose of you and your services so heartlessly. I might do that once you get too old to work though, but not right now, darling."

John gasped. His eyes grew large. He unconsciously reached down and rubbed his hard cock through his shorts. Susan burst into laughter. She turned and walked back to the power point. She plugged the kettle back in and switched it on to start boiling.

"I love you, Susan," John softly stated.

"I know you do, John," Susan whispered, turning to him, "you know I would never ever just throw you out on the street, don't you? You're absolutely indispensable in every way and at the centre of my world. I just torment you and tease you because you love it so much."

John blew his wife a kiss. She smiled back. She blew a kiss at him. She turned back to what she was doing. They were both silent for a minute.

"Will Matt be enough for you though, Susan," John asked.

"Hmmm what, sorry, I wasn't listening," Susan said, while opening a kitchen cabinet and taking down her coffee cup. "What did you say, darling?"

"Will Matt be enough for you though? You know how you get. Is he going to be able to keep up with you or will you just obliterate him between the sheets and leave him in a coma?"

Susan didn't answer for a moment. She was spooning instant coffee into her cup. Then the water was starting to boil.

"Sue?"

"I think Matt's up to it," Susan said, picking up the steaming whining kettle and carefully pouring the bubbling water into her cup. "I think he's man enough to take care of me, unlike his now celibate father."

"Ouch!"

"I'm such a bitch, aren't I?"

John grinned at his wife. He clutched his chest and pretended he was having a heart attack. Susan looked up at him and smiled. She laughed. She stirred her coffee with her spoon. She picked up her cup of coffee and blew on it while she watched her husband's antics. She shook her head. He eventually started acting normal again.

"Hell Susan, sometimes you need it on the hour every hour. Remember that day you did it like eleven times in one day with three black guys. I don't know how any one male can please you. There's no way Matt's going to be able to keep up with you."

Susan smiled. She sighed. She aimed at him, knowing he would just love it.

"John, I don't need you to manage my relationship with your son. I don't need or want your advice. All I need you to do is keep working and earning an income. Matt and I need your financial support, so we can enjoy our new found love together i.e. fuck each other's brains out full-time, without the pressure of having to pay our way in the world - is that understood, my love?"

"Yes I understand, Susan," John said entranced, while his wife's sipped her coffee, closed her eyes and sighed blissfully.

"Are you thinking about him right now?"

"I'm always thinking about my gorgeous stepson."

Susan opened her eyes and studied her husband. She was pleased to see that her husband was under her spell. She drank her coffee again. She then took four steps towards him. She reached out and stroked John's face. He closed his eyes as she got up on her toes and whispered in his ear.

"I just need you to watch and listen, John, like the voyeur you are. I need you to stand at the bedroom door while I make love to your kid all night. I want you to really appreciate what you're not getting anymore, what I get all the time, and what Matt's going to get all the time as well, okay darling?"

"Oh boy," John whispered, running his arm around Susan's waist and pulling her closer.

"You can also really help out by agreeing to the terms of the divorce settlement I have in mind. I think the terms are fair and equitable," Susan whispered in his ear with a grin. "You can also help me plan my wedding to Matt, okay?"

"Yes, of course," John whispered, "I'd love to, but tell me: will there be another Ari when you and my kid go away on your honeymoon together?"

Susan burst into soft laughter.

"No, of course not, John - I would never do something so horrible and nasty like that to Matt," Susan stated with a smile, "Matt is going to enjoy every single second of his honeymoon with me!"

Susan grinned and batted her eyelashes at her husband. John shook his head and grumbled playfully. John spoke again a moment later.

"I bet he will, Sue. I'll certainly help you make your special day unforgettable."

"Good John," Susan whispered in his ear, "now baby I want you to make a real hearty breakfast for Matt. He's going to need it. He needs to keep up his strength. I want you to do that now, John. After that you can go and jerk off again if you really need to, okay?"

John licked his upper lip. Susan withdrew from him. She drank more coffee. She watched him. He ran his eyes over her.

"John?"

"Yes, yes, of course," John whispered, ready to start work.

"That's a good boy, just bring it up when it's ready and serve it to Matt while he's in bed, okay," Susan softly said with a smile before walking out of the kitchen with her coffee.

Yes, yes, absolutely," John hissed, already starting to pull things out of the fridge at a ferocious pace. "I'll get it done, don't you worry. I'll have breakfast done ASAP!"