Dad’s Strange Behavior Pt. 02

Story Info
Dad and I get closer, we suck each other and he seeds me.
1.7k words
4.64
8.4k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/19/2024
Created 03/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came out he was laid on his bed naked and rock hard, I had a tinge of guilt for maybe a few seconds but looking at his magnificent body I had to have the man. Dad was six foot two, myself the same, dad worked construction so his body was toned and tight in all the right places. I climbed in between his legs, I sat on his rock hard cock and leaned in and kissed him, I ran my hands thru his hairy chest, tweaking his rock hard nipples.

I went back in for another kiss, then to his cheeks, I sucked on his ear lobes, to his sensitive neck, down his hairy chest to his perky nipples. My ass grinding on his rock hard cock, it poured out precum like a fountain. I slowly went down his body to his hips, to his thighs, down his legs to his feet, I licked his feet and sucked his toes.

Up the insides of his legs to his furry balls, I ran my tongue over them and his cock jumped, I licked the shaft pushing his precum to the tip. I sucked up all he put out, then took his shaft into my mouth, I circled my tongue around the knob, pressing it in to the slit, under the foreskin, around the rim of his knob. I could tell he was holding back as much as he could.

I took his cock into my mouth, I had about three inches in then I pulled it down my throat, he sucked in a chest full of air. I held his cock in my throat sucking and swallowing, he gripped the pillows on the bed and screamed as his cock shot. No warning his cock pumped me full of cream, his cock blew a massive load into me. I swallowed every drop of my daddy's cum, I worked his cock to get all I could get out of him.

He lay there spent, worn out, done for the night, I lay beside him and he turned and lay on top of me, his eyes on mine, his lips coming in for little kisses over and over.

"I'm sorry son, I should have not treated you like I did, daddy loves you so very much."

He slid down my body and took my cock in his hand, his grip tight, his lips on my knob, his tongue under the hood of my foreskin. I was frantic, I was on the edge of glory here. He took my cock into his mouth and sucked down. I shot the man immediately, he gulped down every single drop I would feed him.

He sucked me till I had no more to give, he lay on top of me, his head on my chest, his arms holding my sides. He dozed off so comfortable, worn out, tired from a long day and a huge load fed to his son, I ran my hands over his back and he moaned, he whispered he loved me very much and he softly snored. I lay there happy to have this man on me, but I also wanted him in me.

He slept for a good hour or so, he woke and looked at me, he smiled at me and came in for a kiss, his cock was rock hard and ready. He and I made out for some time, I pulled my legs back and he understood what I wanted. He reached over and grabbed some lube, he wet his cock and he pushed his lubed up finger in my ass.

He pushed in the second then a third, it kind of hurt but I wanted his cock inside of me, he put his cock at the door and I let him in. He pushed in and I pushed out, his cock sunk in deep inside of me, it felt so good to have him as my first, he was gentle and careful, then he pushed in harder and deeper, his cock kept hitting my G spot.

My cock exploded before he came and this caused a chain reaction, his cock flooded my hole with his semen. He pumped it in and he collapsed on top of me, his head back on my chest, his cock slid out of my hole. My legs went back down him still in between them, I ran my hands thru his long hair, he loved to be touched and to lay on top of me.

He did not sleep he just needed me to hold him and touch him, make him feel love, he leaned in and kissed me, his head rested on my shoulder. His lips on my neck, his beard tickled my neck, he licked my ear lobes, then sucked them into his mouth. We lay there for quite some time, his body on mine, his cock soon was standing at attention.

I wanted to suck another load out of the man, I rolled him off of me and took his cock into my mouth, we repositioned so his cock was in my mouth and mine in his. We sucked a load out of each other then I got up drained and got a wet hand towel to wipe him down. He watched me carefully wipe him clean, I went back in the bathroom and he came in to pee.

His stream so loud, I washed the cum off of my abs and my ass, he took my hand and led me to his bed, we got in and snuggled in tight with each other.

"Daddy loves you Son."

"I love you too Daddy."

Our relationship blossomed, he treated me like he would his lover, he bought me flowers, we had very intimate dinners. He even took me to a hotel in a nearby city and we had a very romantic Valentines with each other. Who knew my dad could be so romantic, and so attentive to my needs, he and I kissed often, held each other told each other we loved each other.

The drinking stopped almost completely, he would have a beer after a bad day at work not every day but some days, I would massage his neck and tell him to tell me about his day. This always led to him and I on the kitchen floor sucking or making love to each other. I could no longer call it fucking as it was way to intimate now.

Mom called and asked if I still wanted to move in with them or not, I told her I was not leaving Dad, I loved being with him now. She came by, like she usually did once in a while not very often, it was usually a Sunday. I was making us pot roast and veggies, a side salad and a chocolate cake, Dad usually left the room after a few minutes of her being in the house, but now he engaged her in conversation. He asked how everything was.

I could see he had mom beside herself wondering what had happened to her ex husband, little did she know her son happened to her ex husband. They talked and dad apologized for the way he treated her when they were married. She sat there her mouth open, in shock who was this man sitting across from her right now?

Dad got up and went to the garage to do some work on the car, he knew she had some questions to ask me. I sat and talked to her, she asked if my dad had been replaced by some alien, he was not the same man she knew. I told her he and I talked and I told him he had to change or I was leaving him, I told her dad cried, we hugged and held each other, I was not ready to tell her dad was my lover, my partner.

She asked if I was seeing anyone and I proudly told her I had met a really nice man, he treated me like a prince and was kind and caring in and out of the bedroom. We talked for some time, dad came back in and we all talked together. She told us she had to get home to make John his dinner, she hugged me and she even hugged dad. I felt a twinge of jealousy as she did this.

Once gone dad was all over me, we ended up in the bedroom and him inside of me, I made dinner and we cuddled on the couch. He always the big spoon, my ass on his cock, and yes naked, some times he would slide his cock into me, and gently fuck me while we watched whatever was on.

I would eventually tell mom who I was seeing, and that I was in love with this man, then I told her it was dad, she did not seem shocked like I expected, she said the change in us both when she came by was the clue. Not sure she approved but I was over eighteen and no one could do anything to stop dad and I.

We all became best of friends, she and John came over to play cards, or have dinner, they became more and more comfortable with us, dad and I never hid away from kissing even in front of them. At first they were a bit weirded out by it but that soon changed.

Dad and I have been together for five years now, still in the same town, some suspect that he and I are a couple but none of them come up to ask. We travel a lot, we also put in a pool in our back yard, some reno's to the house, and we both bought new cars, myself an SUV, dad a full sized truck. John and Mom are still together and visit often, they no longer see us as father and son more like Billy and Tom.

I love my dad more and more each day, we are happy and have a great life with each other, we have had our ups and downs, but we always talk it thru and come out tighter than we were before.