Dad’s Strange Behavior

Story Info
A father and his son, a son who does not feel his love.
2.2k words
4.38
6.2k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/19/2024
Created 03/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grew up in a small town, life was good for the most part, yeah I was bullied at school, and my Dad was never really a part of my life growing up. After he and Mom split up he got into drinking a lot after work. He would sit up for hours after work and drink the night away, I would make sure he had dinner on the table so he ate, but he had a beer in front of him while I put the food in front of him.

I made it my mission to look after my Dad, I cooked I cleaned I changed his bed, I washed his clothes, I made his meals and I made sure he was tucked in bed on nights he did not make it to bed on his own. I loved this man more than he could ever know or acknowledge.

He never really made eye contact with me ever, he scanned me more than looked at me, we had passing conversations, where he ordered me to get something done now. Never a one on one conversation with each other, when I turned eighteen he watched me as I made dinner, or served it up. We ate together and he looked more closely at me now, like he was allowed to look at me.

It was a week after my birthday that I woke at about two in the morning he was standing in my doorway, the hall light flooding into my room. I woke and he was leering at me now, he leaned against the doorway, he clearly was drunk. I got up and walked him to his room, I only had on a pair of boxers, my cock flopped around as I walked him to his room.

I got him in bed and took his work shirt off and left him his wife beater, I unbuckled his belt and got his pants off, his cock was rock hard and dripping, I pulled off his socks and got him under the covers. He stared at me till he passed out, I ran my hand over the side of his face, I loved my Dad I just wished he cared for me a little bit, or took an interest. He was up early and I always got up to make him breakfast coffee and a lunch for work.

When he came to get his lunch he stood beside me for a brief moment and I almost thought he might thank me for making his lunch, putting him to bed, but he turned and walked out. I loved my Dad but I was tired of him avoiding me, treating me like I was an alien of sorts, he needed to be nicer to me or I was moving out.

I planned to talk to him on Friday night, if he was not nicer to me I was leaving, Mom wanted me to move in with her and her new man. Her new man was such a nice guy, he treated her like a man should treat his girlfriend, not the way my Dad had treated her and myself for years. Friday he was the same when he got up, I made him breakfast and then his lunch, I walked out and went to get in the shower.

I was not waiting for him to maybe thank me or at least say have a good day, he grabbed his lunch and went to work. He came home with his usual case of beer and he put it in the fridge in the garage, he came in with a few and put them in the fridge, he sat at the table and popped open his first of many for that night I am sure.

I was busy getting dinner ready, I wanted to talk to the man while he was still coherent, while he still made sense, I just was not sure how to start this conversation. He was one of the hardest people to talk too, he had this wall built around him and he never opened up to anyone. I was almost done getting dinner ready when I turned and told him that we needed to talk.

He gave me this look like, We needed to talk? What to fuck was this attitude, I stood at the counter leaned back, arms folded I was mad, I told him if things between us didn't change then I was moving in with Mom. The drinking all night every night and now me having to put him to bed, basically being his housewife, making his meals, cooking cleaning, doing laundry, and working full time I had had enough.

He smiled at me like I owed him for all the years he provided for me.

"You want to move in with your mother then move in with her, get out! fuck off! leave me here alone, you all leave me anyways."

What did he just say? We all leave? Who is all of us?

"Dad I love you and I like taking care of you but I don't even get a thank you from you, you can't even try to have a conversation with me, you treat me like I'm below you somehow, like I am supposed to do all of this for you and not owed at least a thank you. If you want me to go then I will go, but I like being here with you Dad, but your not very nice to me."

I was in tears at the end of this, I walked out and went into the bathroom, I locked the door and washed my face with cold water. I really did not want to move in with Mom, but he had to be nicer to me, treat me with some respect. I went back into the kitchen and he was on his third beer, I got dinner made and dropped his plate in front of him.

I was not eating tonight I did not want to sit across from him and not talk, I went to my room and shut the door. I was listening to music on my headphones and looking at videos, he came in and I did not acknowledge him. He sat on the bed beside me and put his hand on my back, I pulled off my headphones and turned to look at him.

He had tears in his eyes, he did not look at me, he did like he always did he looked away from me, like I was Medusa or something.

"Billy I am sorry, please you can't leave me, I need you son."

"Dad you can't even look me in the eyes, you treat me like I have the plague, like whatever I have you might catch, I can't live like this anymore Dad."

He sat there and cried, I let him cry it out, but he did not stop, I sat up and ran my hand over his back, I pulled him in and held him close to my body.

"I'm sorry Dad but you make me feel less than human, like I am your housemaid, like I am less than you are some how. I am self supporting, I do not ask you for money I haven't for years now, you need to be nicer to me dad or I can't stay here with you anymore. I love you very much Dad but you don't treat me well."

I held him his head on my shoulder, he stopped crying but did not let go of me, he needed to be held, he needed me to tell him the truth. He pulled back his face covered in tears, I wiped them away and he pulled back in.

"I'm sorry Son, I love you too very very much, and yes I have not been very nice to you and to your mother, no wonder she left, but I can't lose you too."

He sat on the side of my bed, clearly the man was boned up, with lack of contact and with me holding him he was rock hard. I too was hard and leaking, I know its weird a father and son boned up holding each other, dad leaned in and kissed my neck. He held the kiss for some time, then his head was next to mine. He held on like I was going to run away, when he went to pull away he leaned in and kissed my neck again. I have to say it felt so good to be held and kissed by him.

He got up and tried to get his cock in position so it was not pointing straight out, he turned and asked if I would join him for dinner. He really wanted us to talk, tell each other what was bothering us, he wanted me to stay, he could not let me leave, he would do anything for me to stay.

I got up put my cock in position, then joined him at the table, I made a plate and sat with him, he looked at me square in the eyes.

"Son I am so sorry for the way I have been treating you, and I know I have been drinking way to much, I need to be a man and start acting properly."

"Dad I like being with you, taking care of you, and yes the drinking has gotten out of control, your so drunk you come to my room in the middle of the night and I have to put you to bed. Dad you know I am gay, I never hid it from you or Mom, you need to accept it and we have to be father and son again. I love you dad."

"Billy I never had an issue with you being gay, pretty sure I myself am bisexual, the problem I have Billy is I know I am your father but I am also attracted to you physically and emotionally, I love you but I also want you in my bed at night, I know it sounds weird but I want us to be together, like a couple, I love you son."

Okay my mind was blown, my Dad wanted us to be together, live as a couple, have sex, I would be his boyfriend, his lover, his partner. I now stared at him was he being real here, he wanted us to be lovers, I stared at him for quite some time, my mind was blown.

"Dad really, you can see us being lovers? I am not sure what to say or do right now?"

"Say Yes Son, Dad needs you, I love you, I have to have you in my bed with me, even if we only just cuddle, but know this I want more, I want it all with you."

Mind blown, I stared at him, could I kiss him on the lips? could I suck his cock? would I be able to let this man put his cock in my ass and make mad passionate love to me? Staring at him I somehow knew this man could be my first in every way possible. He and I ate we talked he told me about his past before Mom and I, his childhood, his teen years his first love and no it was not mom, it was his best friend.

He talked for quite some time, I got up and picked up dishes, I cleared the table and got it all in the dishwasher. I walked up to him and straddled him in his chair, he and I looked at each other, our eyes on each others. I leaned in and pressed my lips to his, it really was not weird or strange at all, it felt right. It felt like he and I should be in this position right now.

My arms around his neck, his around my back, we kissed and talked, I stared at the man, he really was a great guy, and I loved him, his cock was pressing in tight in his work pants. I got up and pulled him to his feet. I walked us to his bathroom shower, I unbuttoned his work shirt, one at a time my eyes on his, I slid the shirt off and pulled the wife beater over his head.

I unhooked his belt and unbuttoned and unzipped his trousers, I pulled them down and had him step out of them. His cock pressed out from his form fitting boxers, I ran my hand over it and he took in a deep breath. Mom had left him two years ago, and I never saw this man with anyone, had he really not had sex in two years? I slid my hands on the hips and pulled his underwear off, his huge uncut cock flopped out.

It really was a beautiful cock, uncut and seven rock hard inches poking straight out at me, I took it in my hand and gently stroked it. He warned me he was close so I needed to stop right now, I stripped naked in seconds and we got in. I washed him head to toe, rinsed I sent him out, I was going to be ready for anything so I needed to get ready.