Daddy and Cat Ch. 03

Story Info
Cat and Daddy agree on their relationship.
767 words
4.04
7.7k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 10/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cat has no fear of the sun; and my view of my thick ropes of cum on the postage stamp size outline of her thong bikini tan line, pointing like an arrow down, toward the crease of her ass, was a site to behold.

"Wow Daddy" she said, which was a bit of an understatement, given the fact that I couldn't actually remember the last time.

Cat reached up between her thighs, and with her long slender hand and perfectly polished index fingernail, took a dab of my load, which was beginning to make its way down, onto the inside of her thighs.

"I guess I might as well give it a taste, kind of like the dessert after a father daughter dance," she said, with a smile, as she stood up from the edge of the tub, turned toward me, and licked the white frosting from her finger tip, the black cherry nail polish, peeking out from the crescent of her ruby-red lips and model white teeth.

"Where do we go from here," I thought to myself, as I sheepishly tucked my dick back into my underwear, and pulled up my pants.

Cat just looked at me curiously, all six feet of her, standing there, eye-to-eye, her with the perfection of and airbrushed illustration.

"I think we should set some ground rules Daddy."

"Excuse me," I croaked.

"Since I'm your guest, in your house, at your convenience, which is more than generous, by the way, let's think about our precious and rather unique time and circumstances together, within the framework of a CNC arrangement."

"What?"

"Yes," she said.

"With my consent, say during this initial one week trial period, you'll have the opportunity to express your love for me, in your own way."

"Unless I say 'no' or 'stop', your limits or boundaries are you own."

"It's important that we remain family, and this will be our little secret, our way of really getting to know each other."

My head was swimming with contradictions, and yet at the same time, I was swayed by the logic in Cat's way of thinking, and more specifically, overwhelmed by the lewd and lascivious possibilities.

I thought about the way she savored the small dollop of my cum, and could only imagine the future repeat performances.

"Ok," I said.

"Nice, let's seal it with a kiss," she said.

"Oh, by the way, in case you're wondering, I along with one of my old boyfriends had a consent, non-consent relationship; it was his idea, but I know how this works, and we got along fine.

"Understood, but I'm your father, and you're no longer together."

And with that said, my mouth started to water. I was salivating at the thought of kissing Cat. I would have walked through fire to cross the forbidden line of an incestuous relationship with my daughter.

I was absolutely possessed by the erotic possibilities, the scandalous lust, the uncontrolled couplings, and the taste for the unknown.

"I guess we should celebrate our newly minted relationship, have dinner out together tonight then," I said.

"OK, Daddy, you decide, you're the boss."

And with that, Cat wrapped her arms around my neck, placed her feet between my legs, rubbed her bare skin against my cock, smiled, licked her lips, and began to kiss me, in a way that could only be described as a back seat car make-out in high-school.

She tongued me, bit my lips, sucked on my mouth, and invited me to respond, which I did.

I kissed back like the way I felt, ravenous with desire, pummeled by the idea of reaching up under her skirt, any time, anywhere, at my pleasure, and diddling her pussy. I visualized myself, with my middle finger; sliding it up under her panties, slipping it between her silky-smooth tender kitty lips, and reaching up and inside, searching for her wet reply.

I couldn't wait to feel her eyes on me, patient, understanding, willing, and yielding to her father's covert touching.

I wanted to fuck my daughter in the worst way.

With that thought in mind, I settled on the five star hotel just outside of town as the perfect cover for our play date, exclusive, mostly tourists, and a staff familiar with the sugar Daddy clientele.

"If only they knew," I thought to myself.

Cat, I'm taking you to the Ritz-Carlton for dinner tonight to celebrate. So you'll need to consider the atmosphere. If you need anything, there's a boutique in town, they close at five, you have an hour, use my account."

"Thank-you Daddy, you won't be disappointed."