All Comments on 'Daddy & Daughter Together Pt. 01'

by BH54

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 2 years ago

Very hot! Can't wait to see what happens next! Five stars and a favorite point!

LapinatorLapinatoralmost 2 years ago

Wait, the mother dies and dad and daughter cry a whole evening and the next morning everything is fine and dandy?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He needs to breed her in chapter 2

horne5horne5almost 2 years ago

loved it hope next one soon thx great read

redbaron172redbaron172almost 2 years ago

Nah.... come on.... Married 25 years, she dies in a horrific car accident and overnight they become lovers cause mom told her all about it.... including the size of his pecker??? Little over the top I'd say....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hilarious 🤣🤣🤣

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 1 year ago

"Daddy & Daughter Together Pt. 01:" - Mid-forties Year Old Recently Widowed Father, David Robinson and Eighteen Years Old Sexually Experienced Daughter, Ellen.

It seems as the story progresses, evolves, etc., the writer 'BH54' is anxious to get to the end of the story. Everything--except for his wife''s love of his "big eight-inch dick"--is rushed. There should have been more details, especially considering that most of their twenty-five year married life of his wife love of his big dick and their fucking/making love almost each and every night. Of course it's nice, commendable and honorable that a couple could love each other so deeply as to have sex--fucking sex--most each and every night.

The morning after Mrs. Sarah Robinson, wife and mother's death by a drunken driver crashing the driver's door as she drove home, after just being promoted to a school principal, daughter Ellen is already talking about her father's big eight-inch dick...as told to her by her mother during the many discussion the mother and daughter had discussions about Ellen's parents hot, fervid sex lives. The daughter has already decided that she will take her deceased mother's place in parent's marital bed, continuing the tradition with her father the next night after her mother's death!!

All the described details are contained on a one-page story...kinda rushed i'd have to say. Of course the story theme is very good, but details of each sequence needs to be given in order to make the story more appealing to the reading audience. As is, the story is nothing short of wham bam, thank you Ma'am! The incest context therefore is only to draw reader's to a story that would otherwise not draw readers nor succeed otherwise. Of course, adding the reality of impregnating the female character is always a winning draw of incest loving readers!!

I'm in no way arguing the writer has no potential by setting a slower pace for the characters, their every scene and incident. The slutty fucking action has to be toned down, and some degree of love and romance instilled in the characters and their interactions. There is potential for a great familial--father/daughter, mother/son, brother/sister, uncle/niece, aunt/nephew, etc.--incest stories in many scenarios covering at least a couple pages or maybe more.

rbloch66rbloch66about 1 year ago

I agree with redbaron. By omitting a funeral and grieving period, you set this story firmly in the category of cheap stroke stories.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

What they do get pregnant with a daughter and name the baby girl after her grandmother because of the mother dieing in a car accident they night they babies conceived because they didn’t use protection

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

5 stars. Loved almost everything about the story.

It's a daughter fucking fantasy. You are not reading the great American sex story. Daughter wants to fuck. Daddy likes it. Get over yourself pompous ass bags.

My only 2 suggestions are a description of the lingerie mommy and then daughter wear. The other is more dirty talk from the fuck slut daughter. Maybe a facial would be fun. I haven't read part 2 yet

Hope it's not ruined by Ellen getting pregnant. Just enjoy the fucking a while

Plus who wants a Daddy that is in his 60s when the child graduates?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

a) I can't believe any father & daughter would actually talk like they did; especially only a day or so after her mother/ his wife dying in that accident. That's disrespectful of her memory.

b) Mother talking about her husband's cock size & what they do in bed to her daughter? Fuck no.

c) As this happened a day or so after the death, nothing written about the funeral, the grieving, or their adjustments after. Just starting to fuck. This slides into not only the disrespectful, but disgraceful.

d) I realize the author's trying to write an incest story, but not only is this totally out of the realm of believability, it's actually sickening while showing the departed wife/mother no love- the complete opposite to when she's alive.

e) Write a story, but make it at least believable. I'm not reading the next part. 1 star Bob

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

All his stories are pretty much the same. Cookie cutter types.

RMike35RMike3529 days ago
Ellen and Daddy.

Someone commented that it was disrespectful of them to disregard his Wife's death so soon by having sex with his Daughter,but I am sure they are plenty missing their Mom & Wife,but I am sure Mom wouldn't want them to suffer and grieve for too long.

Now Ellen being sexually active since 16 has probably had tons of guys who fell in lust with Ellen having F Cup size tits,and her being her Mom's daughter naturally had a high sex drive and probably fucked guys 5 or 6 times a day for 2+ Years,so calculated Ellen probably had sex a total of 4,380 in 2 years.

Holy Shit but that girl is a Certifiable Nymphomaniac, I just hope Ellen settles down and will only want her Daddy's Cock,then after college Ellen wants to start a family with her Daddy and gives him 8,10,or 12 babies and Ellen finds a way to Marry her Daddy,maybe in Las Vegas where you don't have to have a blood test to marry just go to one of many quick wedding chapels and be married in minutes and its perfectly legal.But maybe Ellen would have to change her name to her Mom's maiden name temporarily to make it tidy and legal.Then Daddy and Ellen could consummate their marriage by getting Ellen pregnant on her Wedding Night.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous