All Comments on 'Daddy & Daughter Together Pt. 02'

by BH54

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
BH54BH54almost 2 years agoAuthor

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I really didn't set this series up right. Sometimes plans don't always work out. I hope you can still enjoy it. Thanks to all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You had me up until the Mom's murder...

FaceForRadioFaceForRadioalmost 2 years ago

Ch 2 got very dark! I like the overall story so far, but what happens when Daddy discovers the truth? Say nothing and enjoy the ride, so to speak? Or get revenge for taking away the true love of his life? At any rate, they sure created a monster daughter!

FaceForRadioFaceForRadioalmost 2 years ago

One more thought…she hangs out with Daddy for 5-8-10 years (take your pick) and all of a sudden, something better comes along. Millionaire boss, Marc LaVallie — the football player, drug kingpin with an 18” BBC, it doesn’t really matter who. How will Daddy meet his maker?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

was corny and fun.

What is with the "my teenage pussy" and similar phrases? Who talks like that, apart from girls in corny stories?

Do you think that we need constant reminding?

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 2 years ago

Nice start but it needs more Do they move and where too Does he ever figure out she had something to do with his wife's death and if so what does he do. if not How many children do they have.

Needingnow2023Needingnow2023over 1 year ago

Story was good but there was no need to kill the mother. As a Principal she would have been very busy and they could have made the daughter getting fucked by Daddy work

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Clearly a guy wrote this. Eye rollingly bad.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Again, 5 stars. Better dirty talk. A description of the lingerie and how she looked in it while fucking.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous