Daddy & Grandma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So w went back in the house and I began unhooking all ten of Alice's garters. As I did her hose just fell down to her ankles and it was then I saw all the grey hair on her legs.

"Oh. You don't shave your legs anymore?" I asked.

"No I don't. Your father told me a few months ago to stop shaving my legs and my pits, so I don't shave anything anymore." Alice said.

"Well when Jim and I and working at the store we both get to see a lot of women who don't shave anymore. Some of them have really hairy cunts and don't seem to care if we see it or not. They just keep their legs spread wide open." John replied.

"Your father enjoys running his hands through my hairy cunt, masturbating my clit and playing with my engorged pee hole. In addition he knows I get horny when he sucks my clit so he does that for me too." Alice replied. "He lies me to put his engorged cock between my legs with my cunt lips spread open so I can lay there and pee on his cock before he fucks me. That's a real turn on for him. Now I need to get a clean pair of stockings and put them on."

Jim had finished unhooking the garters on Agnes's stockings and like Alice's, they just fell down around her ankles. Jim reached down and slipped them off her feet and Agnes told him to go to her bedroom and get a clean pair of dark stockings out of the second drawer. Her legs were also covered with hair, but both Jim and I already knew that.

Jim returned with a clean pair of dark brown stockings for Agnes and as she slipped her feet into them I could see they had a dark brown heel and seam to them. She pulled them then told Jim to help fasten the garters to them. He finished the two on the back side and had all six of them done.

"Thank you Jim. Now I need a nice shot of whiskey and a cold beer. I'm thirsty n need some snacks to much on then I'm going to have some of Jim's uncut peter to snack on." Agnes said.

"A cold beer or two would taste mighty fine." Aunt Alice said. "I could also use some snacks and then I'm going to take my nephew to bed and fuck his nuts off of him so he can fill my empty cunt with his pollen."

Agnes said. "I think I'll do the same thing with Jim. If he likes, I may pee all over his cock while he's playing with me and sucking my nipples. Now I need to sip my drink and have a few snacks, then perhaps pee again before we go upstairs to bed."

Agnes heaved her shot of whiskey down followed by a chaser of beer. Then she and Alice both ate a few snacks and Alice suddenly wanted to play with my flaccid peter so she moved over closer to me so she could hold onto it.

"Do you enjoy seeing Jim and me in lingerie with our peters hanging down between our thighs?" I asked.

"Yes. I enjoy that very much because I really enjoy suck a peter when it is flaccid rather than when it is as stiff as a flagpole. It's easier to suck and I can get more of it in my mouth that way." she said. "Now let me play with your long foreskin and stroke it back and forth on your peter."

Alice told me later she knew Agnes was fucking my father. Agnes had been at Alice's home one day when father made a cameo appearance and spent the night.

Daddy had gone to bed and Agnes had gone to her room. About 1:00 in the morning Alice said she had gotten up to pee and the light in Agnes's room was on and the door partially open. She told me she peeked in and Agnes was flat on her back with her dark brown nylons wrapped around daddy's back. He had his prick completely stuffed in her cunt and she was screaming "Fuck me you big fat cocked motherfucker. Your cock is fatter than an ear of corn and it's got my cunt all swelled up and I'm creaming all over it. Keep fucking me you horse. I want you to breed me and knock me up."

"I kept watching to see how long your daddy would fuck her before he exploded inside her cunt. He pounded her about another minute, arched his back and told her he was going to blow his nuts off in her. He must have pumped a lot of semen in her because as soon as he pulled his cock out of her, she began leaking it out of her vagina." Alice said.

Agnes told him she had a pair of briefs on top of her dresser and he needed to help get them on her so his pollen would leak into the gusset rather than on the sheets. She also told him she wanted to suck his cock clean.

"So your daddy pulled his still dripping cock out of her wet cunt, got her briefs , slipped them onto her ankles and helped her pull them up to her cunt. Then he went to her face where she stuffed his wet dripping cock into her mouth and sucked him clean." Alice told me. "Then I went and peed and went back to bed."

"I find it a bit amazing that my older sister still enjoys being fucked and having her teats nursed. Your father does have a bit of an amazing peter though. Rather than being straight when he has an erection, it has a bit of a curve to it like a scimitar and touches places in a woman's vagina that a straight cock doesn't. I know. I've had a good fucking by him too. I think he prides himself on making older women feel good about being fucked and nursed. Alice said. "Now I want you to fuck me too."

She laid on her back, spread her hairy legs wide apart, opened her hairy cunt lips and I crawled between her legs and put my riigid peter right at her vagina. She guided my peter in and I shoved it as hard as I could into her.

She gasped and said. "Oh you big motherfucker. I need your prick fucking me good and hard then erupting inside me and filling my cunt up with your creamy semen."

To Be Continued