All Comments on 'Daddy and Little One Ch. 18'

by bronzeage

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Yeaaa!!!!!!!!!

I am so glad that you decided to continue this series. Daddy and Little One are two of my favorites on this site. I love this chapter and I'm glad Daddy proved she was more than just his toy. As always your writing was fantastic and I felt like I was right there with Little One. Please continue!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Thank you

Thats all -- just thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Worth waiting for

Just lovely, Bronze. I particularly liked - OK - all of it. You handled the situation with your usual sensitivity and toe curling..well - you know. "Pearl girl" is a stunning image. As is Little One being poured into Daddy's lips.

Daddies always know what their Little Ones need.

*sigh*

JustSkyeJustSkyeabout 17 years ago
It never fails

It won't ever fail to make me, make everyone feel what she has been feeling. You make things so easy to see and feel with your writing, your words. You're a truly wonderful writer, Bronzeage.

INeedLoveINeedLoveabout 17 years ago
gulp

Mmmmm, made myself late for work because I just had to read the newest chapter. I adore them!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
fantastic story

A fantastic story . . . when I started reading it I wasnt quite sure what if it was what I suspected it was about . . then I saw that it was :-)

Over the years, through the mountain of reading I do . . stories about this little offshoot of the D/s world are frighteningly rare . . and for the stort to be so very well written makes it even more of a delight.

I have always suspected that the reason for the rarity of stories about it is that even among most who know of this world . . very few actually understand it.

From the way you write the story I suspect you are a member of this little world . . as am I.

Two particular passages really caught my eye when I read them:

From Ch 11

"Daddy was big and strong. He was in charge of everything. Everywhere he went, people called him Sir, and did whatever he told them to do. Now, Little One had seen a time when Daddy was not in control.

She had seen a short time when he was not in charge. Little One noticed it first in the shower. There was a point where Daddy relaxed and she was in control. Daddy was helpless for a few seconds and he felt safe with her."

From Ch 12

"This is why, he thought to himself, this is why he brought Little One to live with him. He had come home too exhausted to think and now this beautiful angel was massaging the fatigue out of his body, completely unselfish and concerned only with him. He could see the love in her face. Yes, he thought, this is why."

Those two passages, above all the others, most perfectly convey the deepest spirit and magick that can exist when one of these relationships works like it is supposed to.

Congratulations on a beautifully done story . . . I will be keep an eye out to see how you continue it.

On a different site I have been slowly writing a story about this world . . I have taken a completely different approach in my story . . but so far it has been developing nicely.

Sincerely

Uvisavargr

uvisavargr@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hhmmm...

Not to sure about this chapter - I really didn't like the other characters - I prefer just Daddy and Little One.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous