Daddy at ABS Turned Me Out

Story Info
My first M2M experience happened at an ABS.
936 words
4.39
23.6k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ABS Daddy Who Turned Me Out

This is a true account of my first sexual experience with another man...it was something I had fantasized about doing a long time but had never followed through. This happened in the early 90's in a town in NW Ohio before the internet was a household thing. I would often go to a particular adult bookstore (ABS) to rent videos and buy a couple of swinger magazines (which is how I found my first regular male lover...another hot story!). The store had a video booth section but I had never ventured back there, just using the place for videos and magazines. I didn't even own a sex toy at the time (being married prevented a lot of things). Anyway, this particular day I was sitting in my car in the parking lot, gathering courage to go in...I often had to wait a couple of minutes, always being nervous that just as I got out of my car, someone who knew me would drive by on the road. So here I am sitting in my car, when this nice looking, older man comes by the passenger side of the car and says to me, "There are a lot of hot movies in there," then walks away into the store.

Now, I kind of figured out that he was hitting on me, not due to any pride on my part but simply due to not being totally stupid. I was 26 at the time and, since the internet wasn't a "thing" so much, I didn't realize it, but I was a prototypical twink. I was (and am) fair skinned, slender, with a fairly hair-free body and a nice size cock, about 7.5 long, with some nice girth and with a nice, subtle, upward curve. As well, I'm cut and I like shaving my entire cock and balls, so I knew my possible new friend would enjoy his time molesting me like the little cum slut I wanted to be (and now am!).

I let him walk in and after a few minutes, my heart beating very fast and my cock already getting turgid, I walked inside. Sure enough, right at the entrance dividing the retail part of the ABS from the booths this guy was standing...he was about 5'6", dad bod, grey hair, a little chubby but good looking and looked like he cared about his hygiene. He motioned for me to come with him and I went into an adult arcade for the first time in my life. We went to a booth and shut and locked the door. He put some money in and turned it to a movie (I remember this even now) of a skinny white boy sucking a huge black cock...my cock was rock hard at this point...this was the first time I viewed inter-racial porn and I think a seed (one of a few) was planted that day. I looked around the small booth...it had a gloryhole that itself had old cum running down it...the screen showing the movies also had streaks where obviously some very horny man came onto the screen...you could see sticky, wet spots on the floor. For some reason all this cum from orgasms past turned me on quite a bit! I think it was the knowledge of how many cocks had spurted their hot semen! It was so wonderfully seedy!

My new friend took out a cloth handkerchief, laid it on the ground, and kneeled down onto it. He then ran his hand over the front of my pants...was he feeling to see if my cock was hard? Well then, I had good news...I was hard as a rock, humming...throbbing. He wasted no time getting my pants down and then my underpants. My cock, now free, stood straight out, my slit staring right into his face. And then, for the first time in my life, I felt a man's mouth take my cock into it...it was...heaven! He really loved cock, I could tell, as he was an enthusiastic cock sucker! The warmth, the suction...my eyes flicking between watching a twink suck a BBC to the real-life cock worship going on right in front of me.

I looked over at the hole in the wall literally thinking, I hope someone is over there enjoying the show! And looking back now, the chances are very good there was at least one person watching the cock worship show. Before long, my new cock sucker had me all the way in his mouth and I couldn't hold back any longer and felt my cock swell before shooting four or five long spurts of hot cum into his willing mouth. I literally heard "gulp...gulp...". Like the enthusiastic cock sucker he was, he swallowed everything, then got up and left! I was still in a cum-drained daze, pants down. I composed myself and left a couple of minutes later. The whole experience was so hot that 20 minutes later I was hard as a rock again! If you want to know how much I enjoyed that, that was 30 years ago and I haven't looked back! So I thank my daddy cock sucker for showing me the way! For my next story I'll either tell you about my first regular, who told me I shoot big loads and that my cum is delicious, or my first time in the town's full size adult theatre, where I learned to become an absolute cock slut, exposing my twink body to older, horny boy-lovers! I was such a slut for strange cock and hot semen! Bye, fellow cock-lovers!