Daddy Daughter Date Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So since you're willing to do 'anything' for me," the sexy daughter slyly said using air quotes, as she slipped out of her heels under the table, "You might give me a foot massage." She then moved her feet to her dad's lap.

Dan was surprised by his daughter's words, and even more so by his daughter's feet suddenly landing in his lap. "Well, you really took advantage of my offer," he smiled, as he couldn't help but moving his hands to his daughter's nylon-clad feet.

"I usually get what I want," she said playfully, as she felt her dad's strong hands on her foot.

"Like mother, like daughter," he laughed, as he massaged his daughter's sheer stocking foot... his cock hardening in his pants.

"Do you think I look like Mom?" she asked.

"You're a perfect facsimile; just somewhat younger," he said, seeing an awful lot of his beautiful wife in his daughter.

Before she started dating her current boyfriend, Chelsea had read a couple of stories about cuckqueans, and had even fulfilled the role of a cupcake by fucking a lawyer while his meek wife watched. It really turned her on to see the woman accept that she was younger, prettier, and more desirable. She hadn't thought that about her mother at all, she still appeared very pretty and loving, but suddenly the idea of cuckqueaning her mother popped into her head. "Was Mom hot when she was my age?" Chelsea asked, knowing she was putting her dad in an awkward no-win situation. If he replied yes, he'd be implying his daughter was hotter than his wife was; but if he replied no, he'd sound like an asshole.

Dan was so horny as he rubbed his daughter's nylon-clad feet and immediately realized the trap his daughter had accidentally set (he assumed it was accidental, although he couldn't be sure, as she was acting a little strange... almost with seductive intent). Dan avoided using the word hot as he answered, "You're just as beautiful as your mother has ever been."

"So... you're saying I'm hot?" Chelsea repeated the question with a sly smile.

"You really want your father to be calling you hot?" Dan asked, as he moved his hands to her other foot, feeling a little like perhaps he was being seduced.

"Maybe a little," she said coyly.

"Okay then my darling daughter, you're hot," Dan said, feeling a strange rush of adrenaline as he said the words, and then added without even realizing he was about to, "really hot."

"You're pretty hot for an old man, too," she reciprocated with a big smile.

"Thanks," he laughed. "Men love being told they're old."

Chelsea, now not even remotely hiding her intentions, added, "You should; I really like older guys."

Dan had no idea how to answer that. It was becoming obvious his daughter was hitting on him... rather bluntly. Sure, he found her hot... very hot. Sure, he got a hard-on from looking at her legs and feet in nylons. Sure, he read incest porn and had fantasized many times about fucking his sexy daughter. Yet those were just provocative but taboo fantasies... nothing he ever planned to do anything about. Yet tonight his far-fetched fantasies were being revealed as tempting possibilities.

As the old saying goes, 'you could cut the tension with a knife'... but that pregnant moment, frozen in time as each of them processed the implications of what was transpiring, was interrupted by the waitress arriving with their dinners. Chelsea slyly moved her foot directly onto her dad's crotch, feeling his hard cock, before moving her foot back to the carpet... leaving her dad high and hard.

They both ate their meals in silence. Chelsea was thrilled with the progress she was making. She had teased her dad, pushed the envelope, and hadn't even remotely been rebuffed. Her dad was about to prove himself putty in her hands... just like most of the men she had seduced.

Dan was trying to process what was happening and more importantly, what it meant. Had his daughter deliberately or accidentally grazed his cock with her foot? Had the foot massage been a simple request because her feet hurt, or was it a ploy intended to lead him to something more? Was she flirting with him? Was she thinking about him sexually, just like he was about her? So many questions... so few answers... yet all the implications pointed toward yes. He had never been more confused or excited in his life.

Once dinner was done, Dan asked, "Would you like some dessert?"

"I'd love something creamy," she said, hinting at his cum, although she could mean something innocent.

"Cheesecake?" he asked, the thought she may be hinting at cum popping into his head, although that seemed rather far-fetched... although not as far-fetched as it would have seemed before his daughter's foot had arrived in his lap and stayed there for a brief while to play.

"Sure," she smiled, thinking she had likely pushed this as far as she should for now.

During the show, Chelsea made a point of slyly hiking up her dress enough to offer her dad glimpses of her lace-top stockings, but in the packed theatre, she couldn't do much more without drawing attention that would surely embarrass him.

Dan did indeed notice his daughter was wearing thigh high stockings, and his cock ached throughout the play, both at his seductive temptress of a daughter, in addition to the plethora of women in black pantyhose onstage in the show.

When they arrived home Chelsea got out of the car, walked around it to her dad, leaned in and kissed him on the cheek, "That was a great date, Daddy."

She was so tempted to grab his cock, she was dying to see how big it was, dying to feel it... yet she resisted and left her daddy a horny mess for her mother to deal with.

Weekly Date 5... A Horror Film

So, for daddy-daughter-date-day five, Chelsea suggested going to a movie... in particular a horror film, with plans she thought her dad wouldn't find horrific at all, to continue teasing him, with the ultimate goal of someday soon fucking him.

Chelsea wore a sundress, with a garter-belt and stockings but no other underwear, and once the movie got a little scary, she leaned against her daddy, gripping his thigh with her hand.

Dan was hard as fuck, as his daughter continued driving him nuts in those sexy nylons. He'd been looking forward to this date night with his daughter all week. He knew his hopes were wrong, that they were pathetic; he knew if they came true it would constitute the very worst form of cheating, and yet he couldn't get screwing his daughter out of his head... no matter how hard (the perfect word) he tried. He felt like a horny teenager again, when every cheerleader, although untouchably out of his league, had made his cock ache and he'd been completely obsessed with them. So feeling his cheerleader daughter's hand placed, however innocently, on his leg, had his cock rearing up in a full salute.

Chelsea squeezed his leg when a fake scare happened... you know the kind every horror film has... in a way that seems like the monster is striking from ambush, but it turns out only to be the goddam cat! She leaned into him on a few occasions feigning being scared, and then later on she grabbed his hand and gave it a couple of squeezes during tense moments.

All these actions could be explained rather convincingly as a frightened daughter wishing to feel safe, cuddled against her strong and masterful daddy.

Yet Chelsea, getting more and more brazen within her thrill of the seduction, moved her dad's hand to her nylon-clad leg.

Dan was shocked to suddenly discover his hand resting on his daughter's silky-feeling leg... wondering crazedly if he moved his hand up a couple of inches, whether he would discover thigh high lace tops, or that she was in full pantyhose by this time... except when could she have conceivably found a chance to slip away and change... nevertheless curious minds suffering from impaired logic needed to know. He was paralyzed with indecision and distraction.

His hand was on his daughter's leg... his daughter's sheer nylon-clad leg. If she weren't his daughter, and if he weren't married, his hand would already be under the dress and investigating what type of nylons she was wearing, before advancing his fingers to discover the answers to even more forbidden questions!

He wanted to move his hand back and forth just to feel the sheer nylon... that sensation alone was enough to get him aroused. Some guys succumb to tits, others to asses, others heels... well, he fell prey to the look and feel of sheer hosiery. It was his fetish... his kryptonite.

Chelsea slyly monitored her father. She could tell he was rattled and unsure of himself... of her intentions, and whether she would consider his intentions acceptable.

Dan remained outwardly stoic for a few minutes, resisting the temptation to move his fingers or hand in any direction at all over his daughter's nylons... but he was just a man, so eventually he couldn't resist any longer, and he moved his fingers ever so slowly, to feel the sheer nylon.

"That feels nice, Daddy," Chelsea whispered encouragingly, excited to feel her dad's fingers moving on her leg... her pussy so wet.

Dan was surprised by his daughter's words, but they provided the reassurance he needed to know that everything he was hoping for was true... she was just as interested in him as he was in her. He moved his hands with a little more confidence... back and forth, but not going so far as to slide his hand under her dress.

"Ooooooh," Chelsea gasped, leaning into her dad as a sudden death occurred onscreen, which gave Dan an opportunity to slide his hand ever so slyly (or so he thought) under the dress.

Chelsea smiled at her dad's hesitant actions, knowing he must be suffering from many conflicting emotions whirlpooling through him... but like all men... his lust for girls such as herself overrode everything else.

Dan was no longer watching the movie, and he assumed his daughter's moan was because of him, as he discovered she wasn't wearing pantyhose, nor were they thigh highs... his hot daughter was wearing a garter-belt and stockings... which were without a doubt the sexiest lingerie there possibly was.

Chelsea was so excited. Her pussy juice had leaked out of her and onto the leather chair, since as has been said, she wasn't wearing any panties... just in case things went as well as she had hoped... which was happening now.

Dan was completely captivated by his daughter's nylons, and he pondered moving his hand all the way to the Holy Grail of her pussy... Chelsea sensing what her dad was pondering, so she parted her legs wider... in a slow, but obviously deliberate way.

Dan interpreted the parting correctly as permission, and he moved his hand all the way to her pussy. It was completely unclothed and shaved he discovered... and dripping wet.

Chelsea's entire body trembled with pleasure and excitement that this was finally happening. My dad's fingers are parting my pussy lips!

Dan moved his fingers ever so slowly up and down between the pussy lips for a couple of minutes, and he was about to slide his finger inside her wet pussy, when the movie ended. He assumed the monster had been vanquished in some fashion, but by that point he really hadn't been paying any attention at all. He quickly jerked his hand away as if someone had caught him in the act, and he sat up to look at the screen dazedly as the meaningless credits rolled.

Chelsea closed her legs and felt both a gush of pleasure, but also a rush of disappointment, as Dan slowly came to his senses and couldn't believe what he had just done.

They left the theatre and didn't say a word to each other until they reached home. Chelsea, who had been contemplating during the entire drive how to play this... sensing the guilt consuming her dad... finally said once they were out of the car, "That was a lot of fun, Daddy."

"It was," Dan agreed, trying to act like he hadn't had his finger between his daughter's pussy lips just twenty minutes earlier.

Chelsea smiled, deciding to be as wicked as she could possibly be, "It was almost climactic."

"I'm so sorry," Dan said. "That was so wrong."

"Don't be silly; it felt really right," Chelsea disagreed, leaning in and kissing her dad firmly on the lips.

Dan was stunned. Somehow this seemed more intimate than what he had done earlier. Yet lust controlling logic, after a brief hesitation, he kissed her back.

Chelsea having long learned the power of leaving them wanting more, broke the kiss and said, "Thanks for the date, Daddy. Like I said, I loved every bit of it!"

"S-s-sure," he stammered, as he watched her walk away and adjusted his cock.

Weekly Date 6... A Camping Weekend

It was Friday, and Dan was packing a few things into a backpack before heading out for a weekend camping trip with his daughter (a tradition he had maintained with his dad every year when he was young, but hadn't initiated it with his daughter until his wife suggested it) that his wife said, "The dad daughter date night seems to be a success."

"Yeah," Dan said, feeling pretty guilty for the lust he felt for his daughter, when he had a great and caring wife right here in his bedroom.

"You two seem to have gotten a lot closer," she said, so happy to see Chelsea seeming to be her old self around her father, even if she was still behaving like a bit of a condescending bitch to her mother.

"A little closer every week," Dan said, realizing just how true that was.

"Well, I couldn't be happier about that! Please get as close to her as you can," she said. "She'll be off to college before we know it."

"I'll keep that in mind," he said, amused at how she didn't realize what she was giving her blessing to. This week, Chelsea had left her wet panties on his front seat with a note saying, This is what you do to me. He, of course, smelt them... and then sucked out the wetness... the very fresh wetness... from them. She had also grazed her bum against his crotch a few times, squeezed his cock while her mom was in the room, and rubbed her nylon-clad foot on his cock under the table twice while his wife was obliviously sitting with them.

He wasn't sure how... but he sensed that tomorrow's hike would only advance the taboo line they had already crossed.

So for the first time in six weeks, Chelsea wasn't wearing nylons on a dad daughter date night... although this time it was a dad daughter date day. That said, she brought along a knee-high nylon for an idea she had.

It was only a 30-minute drive, and as soon as they were out of the city, Chelsea said, "I've been looking forward to this all week."

"Me too," Dan said, excited by all her teasing, yet resolving to control himself this time.

"Did you like the present I left you the other day?" she asked, as she reached into her purse.

"It was a little surprising," Dan said, not indicating yes or no, when he should have stated unequivocally how inappropriate it was, right then and there. He needed to nip this misadventure in the bud before it bloomed. Yet he didn't say a word of reproof.

"That isn't an answer, Daddy," Chelsea said, as she slid her right hand into the sheer nylon stocking.

"Okay, I have to admit I liked it," Dan acknowledged, before deciding he needed to stop this before it started, "but it was inappropriate. I'm your father."

"Not exactly; you're my Daddy," she amended as she reached over and squeezed his cock with her nylon-clad hand. "And a Daddy's job is to make his daughter happy."

"Yes, but..." Dan groaned, as he looked down and saw his daughter's hand on his crotch, and encased in nylon.

"But what, Daddy?" she asked, as she slowly rubbed his cock... which was already hard, she noticed. "Is this big sword hard because of me... again?"

"Yes, but..." Dan repeated, his lust again overriding his reason.

"I think Little Danny wants to come out and play," she said in a sexy voice, as she reached her other hand over and unzipped him.

"Chelsea, we shouldn't do this," he protested weakly, not doing anything physically to stop her... instead, just moaning helplessly as she fished out his cock.

"Your baby girl just wants to play, Daddy," she said, as she stroked his hard eight-inch cock.

"Oh, Chelsea," he moaned, having never had a nylon-clad hand job.

"Does this feel good, Daddy?" she asked, slowly stroking his nice fat cock, knowing this monster would really stretch out her pussy, it being thicker and longer than her boyfriend's, and it felt really good and would likely gape her asshole in amazing ways... as, just like her mother (although she didn't know that yet), she loved a dick slamming into her asshole.

"Fuck," he groaned, knowing he wouldn't be able to offer her even token resistance, as he tried to at least keep his eyes on the road.

"Agreed," Chelsea said, as she stroked his cock slowly. "You're so fucking big, Daddy."

"Thanks," he groaned, appreciating the compliment.

"Does Mommy let you fuck her every night with this big cock?" Chelsea asked, loving the tease of reminding her Daddy he was married... as her long-term plan incorporated the further incest of cuckqueaning her mother.

"Not that often anymore," he answered, throwing his wife under the proverbial bus.

"If we were sharing the same bed, I'd suck this big cock and have it inside me all the time," she said, imagining it inside her mouth, in her pussy, and in her ass.

"Chelsea...´he began, although since he wasn't thinking with the head on his shoulders, any continuation for the sentence eluded him.

"I've sometimes heard Mommy screaming in pleasure," she said, having lingered just outside their bedroom door on a few occasions, "and now I can see why."

"This is wrong," he finally puzzled out a complete sentence.

"Oh, okay," Chelsea said, moving her hand away... not wanting to blow him yet, anyway.

Dan was surprised she had backed away so readily. He was relieved... or he should have felt relieved... yet since he hadn't been relieved (if you get my drift), he wasn't relieved at all.

He drove for the last ten minutes with his cock hardly shrinking at all, although he did put it away with a bit of a struggle before reaching their destination. As he more or less calmed down, he was finally relieved mentally. He knew these sexual interactions were wrong. He knew he couldn't possibly allow them to progress any further. Yet God, did he want to push her head down and have her suck his dick. He wanted to pull over, to bend her over the hood, and to pound her from behind. Fuck, resisting his hot and horny daughter for an entire weekend was going to be the most challenging episode in his life!

Chelsea had never been more excited in her life. The rush of seducing her dad was better than becoming head cheerleader, becoming Valedictorian, or winning State. Like each of those successes already under her belt, she knew she was going to get what she wanted and win first place in this contest as well.

They put up the tent, arranged the sleeping bags in the tent, set up chairs near the firepit, and went for a swim in the suits they'd already been wearing beneath their other clothing: Chelsea in a super sexy bikini, super flattering her every curve, which she flaunted; and Dan shirtless, showcasing his still impressive body as well... tension filling the air.

They had dinner by the campfire, both putting on shirts over their swimwear as the sun went down, and the evening cooled.

Dan kept expecting his daughter to do something forward. Yet she didn't. Which surprised him, relieved him, frustrated him, and provoked in him every other mixed emotion possible.

They were in the tent, in their sleeping bags, when Chelsea finally resumed her seduction of her father. "Daddy, I'm really cold. Can I cuddle with you?"

123456...8