Daddy Dearest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah," Madison squealed as she felt his head pressing against her womanhood. Her wetness yearned to let him in, but her tightness fought against it from just plowing through her hymen. Jake's balls continued to churn as he pressed against his daughter's pussy a bit more. He was just so big that he was beginning to think she wouldn't physically be able to take it in her. His dick was beginning to hurt as the amount of force was compressing his shaft in on itself.

"I-I don't think I can do it! She's too small!"

"You better make it go in," the guy with the gun said, pointing the gun at Jake's head.

"Jesus," Jake groaned as he put his arms around his daughter's legs as started pulling her into him. The pressure began to increase even more, now hurting the both of them as Jake's dick was struggling to push into Madison's cunt while it felt as if a battering ram was trying to be pushed through the eye of a needle.

"Fuck," Madison cried, her hands dug into the sheets as she fought the urge to clench any harder for fear of cracking her teeth. Jake looked down and saw that Madison was clearly in pain, as if a giant band-aid was slowly being pried off. He could only put it into full throttle and hope to get it over with at this point. With what was left of the strength in his hips, he forced his cock into his daughter's pussy, instantly tearing her hymen and pushing the shaft in several inches. "OH, FUCK," Madison screamed. Tears streamed down her face from the searing sensation of her father's cock tearing away her innocence and tunneling into her. It was so big that it left a noticeable bulge beneath her skin.

"Good, now fuck her like a little whore," the man with the gun ordered.

Her father, halfway driven by the intruder and halfway driven by lust, did just that. He worked his cock farther into his daughter, watching as she squirmed beneath him. He forced another few inches into his daughter's exceedingly tight baby maker until he bottomed out halfway down his shaft. He could feel her cervix on the tip of his dick and realized that was as much as would go in. Slowly, he pulled his dick out, almost as if it were a pirate's sword in someone abdomen, revealing a glistening, bloody sheen. Madison panted, the pain between her legs only somewhat beginning to fade. She had taken too much at once without any time to try and accommodate the insane length or girth. She had only seconds to recover before she felt her father slide it in again, with less resistance this time. It still hurt, but not from the sensation of it prying her open. Now it was merely her tightness trying to accept this huge instrument inside her. Madison moaned as her father shoved it back into her cervix again. And then a third time. He built up a steady, almost compassionate rhythm of shoving his dick into his daughter and not pulling out until he felt it hit her cervix. It reminded Madison a lot of those machines that pounded poles into the ground. Thrust by thrust, she began to get used to the sensation of her dad's dick working her tiny pussy. Then, around the 50th time, she began to actually to feel some pleasure welling up inside of her. Her dad was fucking her really good, and her tits jiggled with every thrust as the tears started to dissipate. The pained groaned were replaced with little yelps of pleasure. Her jaw eased up from clenching and her tongue started to loll from her mouth as her father dicked her down.

"Now that she's getting used to it, fuck her on all fours," the man with the camcorder demanded, pulling Jake back by the shoulder. Neither of them needed further incentive. Madison scrambled to get into doggy position for her dad who was already eagerly awaiting. Without a word, Jake put his dick to Madison's now puffy pussy lips and worked his cock into her which now much more easy. He began to fuck her, but now, it was visually and audibally harder and fervent. Jake began fucking his daughter just like he'd fucked her mother plenty of times, except that Madison was far much more enjoyable. Every thrust of Jake's body made Madison's ass bounce like jello. In addition, the change of positions allowed Madison to take just a bit more of Jake's dick. It didn't last long before Jake found himself pulling Madison's hair close to her scalp and smacking her ass, too.

"You like that, don't you," Jake said in a gruff, primal voice.

"Yes, daddy. Fuck yes. Fuck me, daddy," Madison begged as her father made the best possible use of her virginity. After a minute, the pleasure that had been building up inside Madison how now been worked up to what felt like some sort of journey to the top of a plateau, and she was ready to visit the peak. Every thrust made the drool in her mouth leak just that much more as her pussy tingled with a euphoric charge. "Oh Jesus daddy, I'm about to cum," she gushed.

"Take that dick you little slut," Jake said, slamming his dick into her. After a few more thrusts, Madison let out a high pitched cry as her legs began to tremble. She squirted on her dad's dick which was still very much inside, sending a steady trickle of fuck juices down his shaft. She went limp and melted into the bed, only her ass and pussy propped up.

"That ain't the end. You gotta finish up your part," the man with the camcorder said. Jake took heed and continued pumping his daughter, who was very much a sexy rag doll at this time. Her tits bounced with every thrust, little orgasms coursing throughout her like aftershocks from a massive earthquake that rocked the city that was her entire body. She could really only lay there in a hazy minded heap as her father fucked her good, working up his own orgasm. The tightness of her pussy was like a velvety vice grip, squeezing his cock to the point it felt like his cum would surely shoot out with as much velocity as buckshot from a 12 gauge. His balls churned and he felt his orgasm surging against the dam inside. It was about to give away at any moment, and it was going to be enormous.

"I'm gonna cum inside you, baby," Jake said, slowing his thrusts as he felt the familiar sensation of orgasmic crescendo approach.

"Yes daddy, cum inside me. Fill me up with your seed. Fuck, get me pregnant."

Upon hearing that, Jake was instantly pushed off the edge and the dam broke. Jake's back arched as he moaned, shooting rope after rope after rope of hot, sticky, fertile cum inside his little girl. "Fuck," he groaned. His orgasm continued for what seemed like an eternity as the man recording caught huge glops of cum leaking from Madison's freshly fucked pussy.

"Goddamn," that must've been a lot. Well, this was nice, but we're gonna be taking our leave now. We won't be taking your phones, but if we even suspect you called the police, we'll have this video released on several sites if we don't check into our deadman trigger program. We're gonna leave your little lovebirds be now." The man with the camcorder hastily slipped his device back into his bag and the two scurried from the room and out of the house.

Madison and her dad layed in bed, saying nothing for a few hours. They held each other and after all the euphoria and lust wore off, they were left with quiet consequences. It was Jake that spoke first.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah," Madison said after awhile. "I don't think we should call the cops. I'm not hurt. If we do, it's just going to cause more problems for us. Mom can't find out, either. I don't think we can tell anyone."

"I don't think we can tell anyone, either," her dad said. And so, they layed there, rethinking everything that had just happened until tiredness and sleep overcame them both.

two weeks later

Jake had just left the hospital where he worked and made his way through the parking garage. It was 4 o' clock and was already dark outside. The dim lights of the parking garage didn't illuminate much, and so Jake was taken aback when he was approached by two men from behind a column near his car.

"Shit," he gasped as they emerged.

"Calm down, it's just us," one of them said, reaching into his jacket pocket. His hand shot out, revealing a flashdrive.

"I told you two not to follow me to my job," Jake said.

"Yeah, well. We wanted our money."

Jake shook his head in annoyance, reaching into his work bag. He pulled out an envelope that was flush with 100 dollar bills. "I deducted $500. That 'pistol whip' you improvised with was not what we agreed on. How was I supposed to explain that it didn't leave even a red spot on my face? I'm lucky that my daughter didn't notice."

"Man, whatever. We did what you told us. Don't contact us again," he said, turning away and disappearing into the darkness.

12