Daddy Didn't Pull Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blozo
blozo
951 Followers

"It would mean a lot to me if you could get her to let you go bare and cum inside her. You know my father wouldn't do that for me."

"I'll try Janet"

"Promise?"

"I promise. But it's up to Jenny, OK?"

"OK" She flashed him her prettiest smile and kissed him on the forehead. She was still the most beautiful woman he had ever met.

***

At exactly 7:24 AM, Jenny turned 18.

At exactly 7:25 AM, Jenny's panties fell to the floor and she slid up on to the bed next to her father, awkwardly handing him the condom.

"Are you sure you want me to do this for you Jenny sweetie"?

Her braces shone in the morning light as she smiled and nodded her head, laying herself down flat on her back and spreading her thin muscular legs wide for him.

Her breasts were actually perfectly shaped, just tiny, and topped with a beautiful puffy nipple a little bigger around than a quarter. He had never seen his daughter naked before, and was very surprised at the sculpted beauty of her nude form.

Jenny's body was a perfect miniature of her mother's.

He pulled the condom from the package, and looked down at his naked daughter.

His dick was not responding.

He began to rub the thick bulb up and down her shiny wet slit. There wasn't a single hair on it.

No, she hadn't shaved. There just wasn't any hair. In fact, he couldn't see a single hair growing anywhere on her body but her head.

Finally he started to get hard. In his head he didn't want to fuck his little girl, but in his heart, He could see how much it meant to her. And he had promised.

He pushed his big thick dick gently against her tiny wet slit.

Jenny pulled her hips back just a bit.

"Aren't you going to put the rubber on daddy"?

"Sure sweetie, it just takes daddy a little while to get hard enough. Don't worry Jenny, I'll put the condom on."

He just couldn't help it. He loved her with all his heart, and Jenny was much prettier naked than he expected. Her puffy little nipples and budding breasts were a surprise, and helped quite a bit, but not enough to get him as hard as he needed to be.

In his head, he just couldn't push past the fact that this was incest. Father daughter incest, just as wrong as it was possible for incest to be.

The additional fact that Jenny looked far younger than she really was didn't help him either.

He continued to rub the head on her slick opening, but try as he might, whenever he pulled away to put the rubber on, he began to soften quickly.

He just couldn't quite stay hard enough to roll the rubber over his thick bulb.

"When was your period, Jenny?"

"It ended the Saturday before last"

Shit. 11 days. Figuring her period ran 4 or 5 days, she'd ovulated yesterday or the day before. She was fertile as hell. But he had to fuck her. He had promised Janet.

He kept hearing the word in his head.

Incest.

Father daughter incest.

And on her fertile time, when one little mistake could cause an unwanted incest baby.

The thought of his tiny daughter's little belly beginning to bulge with his baby flashed through his mind.

Much to his surprise, his cock throbbed once and began to swell.

He put a bit of spit on his fat knob and lodged it between the thin wet lips of her pussy. Then he began to push just a bit and slide it up and down.

It was now rock hard with the thought pumping a baby into his little girl's tummy.

He felt her pussy lips begin to part under the slight pressure he was exerting, almost half of his knob was lodged between them.

Now his penis was aching to enter her as she writhed and moaned beneath him.

Then he heard his voice, speaking as if someone else were controlling it.

"Let daddy put it in bare sweetie"

"Nooooo daddy! Not bare! I don't wanna get pregnant! Just put the rubber on!"

"Just let me put it in bare for a minute Jenny, then I'll put the rubber on."

He continued to stroke and push as her tiny slit got wetter and wetter.

"Noooooo daddy, you can rub it on the outside... You can rub it on the outside bare but don't put it in me." she whispered.

But he could tell her resolve was fading.

He rubbed the thick knob harder against her tiny clit.

Jenny began to squirm and push back against his throbbing rod.

"Just the head sweetie... I promise just the head. I won't shoot any of my sperm in you."

"Not bare..." her little whimper trailed off as she pushed back against his rock hard cock, almost engulfing the head in her slick wet opening. "Just the outside..." she gasped softly.

"I promise I'll only put it in a little bit sweetie... just once, then I'll take it right back out"

Jenny moaned and slowly nodded her head. "Just the head daddy... Just once."

"Spread your legs nice and wide for me Jenny" he said.

Jenny rotated her hips up 90 degrees and did a splits. It might have looked uncomfortable, but she had been in gymnastics so long she could hold this position all day.

Steve put a blob of spit on the head of his dick and lined up on her vulva, his thick hard penis pointing straight down toward the bed.

"Hold it open for me sweetie." he whispered and pushed gently.

Jenny reached down with her fingers and spread her thin wet labia wide.

He pushed harder.

Then he felt it. Her thin labia begin to part, and the tight ring of his little girl's vagina snapped down over the thick bulbous glans of his penis.

Bare.

Jenny groaned at the rich sensation of her father's penis entering her for the first time.

"See sweetie? Just the head" he smiled and held still for her to get used to the feeling of his massive knob inside her.

Jenny's eyes widened at the sight. Her tight inner labia formed a perfect pink ring around the darker flesh of her father's shaft. His entire glans was inside her.

"Mmmmm Jenny it feels so good" he groaned and pulled back out of her, rubbing the head up and down her shiny slit and over the little bud of her clitoris before popping it back into her again.

"Ooooooo Daddy you said just once" she moaned as he popped the head into her over and over again, rubbing the shiny glans on her clit after each delicious pop.

"it feels soooo good Jenny... Just a few more times... I'll stop when you tell me to."

"Ooooo daddy.. So good... just a few more times..."

"Just a few more times sweetie, I promise."

He wanted Jenny to think he was just rubbing it on the outside and popping the head in like he promised her, but he had other plans. She didn't notice his dick sinking into her just a little bit deeper each time until the head and about 3 inches were sliding in and out of her with each stroke.

"You said just the head Daddy!" Jenny whimpered.

He pulled her tight little butt up toward his pelvis and began to sink into his little girl deep.

"Are we fucking now daddy? You said you would wear a rubber! Are you going to fuck me bare?"

"Mmmm yes Jenny we're fucking now. Just a few nice deep strokes Jenny... Mmmm you feel sooooo good... Just a few more strokes sweetie, then I'll put the rubber on, Ok Jenny?"

"What if I get pregnant daddy? Oh daddy please put the rubber on now!"

"Don't worry Jenny, I'll pull out before I cum. I won't get any of my sperm in you, I promise!"

"Do you promise me you'll pull out daddy? Promise?"

"Mmmmm yes sweetie, I promise."

Jenny began to relax and let her daddy drive his thick juicy prick into her bare.

Soon he was fully embedded in his little girl, but almost five of his ten thick inches remained outside.

"It's too big daddy" she whimpered softly as the thick bulb smashed hard against her cervix. He would never want to hurt his precious little girl, and knew he had plunged his thick meat into her too far.

"Don't worry sweetie, daddy won't put it in too deep again" he assured her and began to tenderly stroke his thick powerful cock smoothly into his little daughter, just until the head gently nuzzled the bottom of her vagina.

Soon Jenny was moaning and writhing, pushing her hips up to meet her daddy's gentle thrusts.

"Is this how mommy does it daddy?"

"Mmmm almost sweetie. Move your hips in a little circle for me, just like mommy does."

"Like this Daddy?" she smiled and began to slowly rotate her tight little butt. Her velvety wet slit was absolutely crushing his big fat dick. She pressed her puffy little nipples against his chest.

"Oooooo yes Jenny sweetie just like that. You're making Daddy's dick feel sooo good."

"Am I doing it as good as mommy?"

"Better sweetie, so much better. You're already making daddy want to cum."

"Remember to pull out daddy." She whispered.

He continued stroking slowly in and out of Jenny, aware of how much thicker his cock was than the little dildo she had been fucking herself with.

"Mmmmmm Daddy fuck me nice and slow." she moaned in his ear.

The walls of Jenny's pussy were silky, slick, and deliciously tight. he struggled to control his tempo.

His little girl was so much prettier naked than he ever thought she could be, with her slim athletic body and puffy little nipples.

Now that he had his bare dick embedded in her, he had forgotten all about incest and pregnancy. He was lightly kissing her cervix with the fat knob of his cock and getting ready to blow his load in her tight wet pussy.

And a huge load it was going to be, the way Janet had teased him last night and didn't get him off.

He could feel the fullness in his balls. Ready. Waiting. Soon he would release their heavy burden deep inside his little girl.

Jenny's narrow hips were gyrating wildly now. He looked down at the spot where his bare dick disappeared into her smooth hairless mound.

The thin inner labia clung to his thick meaty rod in a perfectly round ring every time he pulled back, the fat shaft gleaming with her juices.

"Fuck me Daddy! Fuck me!" She squealed.

Her tight little body began to shudder, her eyes rolled up in her head.

"Daddy...Daddy I'm cumming... I'm cumming.." she moaned loudly.

He felt the walls of her tiny vagina begin to spasm, sending ripples up from her opening to her cervix, milking his steaming prick.

He froze inside her, desperately fighting back the tingling in the head of his cock.

Just as Jenny's orgasm began to subside he felt the thick base of his cock bulge once and release a single long thick rope of his rich potent sperm into the bottom of his little girl's vagina.

Jenny lay motionless on the bed, her eyes closed, spent from her orgasm.

They lay still together for a long time, until he was sure he could control himself.

"Did you cum inside me daddy?" she said, gazing worriedly into her father's eyes.

"No sweetie." It wasn't true.

There were more sperm in that one long rope than many men had in their full load, not to mention the million or so in his pre cum, which had been leaking into her steadily from the moment he first popped the head into her bare.

He had meant to keep his promise to Jenny, but he knew that his sperm were already spreading out inside her firm flat tummy.

She smiled and started to rotate her hips again as he began to stroke his long thick penis slowly in and out of her silky vagina.

"Don't forget to pull out, OK daddy?"

"I promise sweetie" he whispered back to her.

But Janet's words echoed in his head.

"Go bare...Cum inside her..."

Yes. Cum inside her. Bare.

There was no point in holding back now. Just relax and let it happen. His scrotum was swollen huge with his massive load, boiling within him, begging to be released inside her.

Deep inside her.

Bare, like nature intended.

No condom, no pulling out, nothing to stop his sperm from reaching her egg.

His thrusting got stronger. He knew what he was going to do. Soon he would feel that first delicious throb. Soon he would pump his semen into his precious little girl.

Faster and faster he pounded his steaming rod into Jenny's pussy.

He felt the tingling in the head of his cock begin. He was ready to blow his hot thick load in his daughter's virgin hole.

"Oh daddy, I feel you getting bigger, I know you're gonna cum! Pull it out daddy! Don't cum inside me! Pull it out!" She groaned as she felt the thick knob of her Father's penis begin to swell deep in her belly.

."Oh Jenny... Jenny sweetie daddy has to cum. Let daddy cum inside you..."

"Noooo Daddy! Not inside! I'll get pregnant!

He was slamming into her hard and fast. He knew he couldn't last much longer.

Suddenly he felt his semen begin to race up the tube in his dick.

"Ooooooo Noooooo Daddy! Take it out! Dadddddyyyyyy! Take it out!"

But it was too late.

."Ooooo Jenny daddy's cumming...daddy's cumming!" He groaned and slammed himself deep into her little bald slit.

The thick base of his rod surged powerfully.

"Noooooooo Daddy!"

"Uhhhh " He grunted as the first hot thick rope of his rich potent sperm blasted from the head of his bare dick and splattered against his little girl's shiny cervix.

He pushed his rhythmically bulging cock into Jenny as deep as he could and froze, pulling her tight little butt cheeks apart, stretching the little hole in her cervix open wide for him to pump the rest of his hot thick sperm straight into her womb.

"Noooooo daddy... I feel it squirting in my tummy...take it out...take it out!"

"Mmmmm Jenny daddy's cumming inside you." He moaned as he pulled her squirming hips tight against his spurting prick and continued to empty his heavy balls deep inside her.

Through the skin of her firm flat belly he could see the print of his dick throbbing with each delicious spurt.

A thick ring of hot white semen formed around his meaty shaft and flowed down the cleft of her tiny buttocks and on to the sheets below.

"Oooooo Daddy it's still squirting... Daddy... Take it out Daddy... Daddy take it out" Jenny sobbed softly.

Suddenly she locked her legs around his back and pulled him in hard. He felt the walls of her vagina begin to spasm wildly on his cock as a string of orgasms crashed through her groin. "Daddy" she whimpered softly.

Just like her mother.

He rolled off of her, exhausted. He had pumped every last drop of his thick potent sperm into Jenny's little tummy.

***

Jenny laid her head on her father's shoulder and snuggled close.

"Why didn't you pull out daddy?"

"I'm sorry Jenny, I'm so sorry sweetie, you just felt so good I couldn't stop in time"

"But you promised daddy! Am I gonna have a baby now?

"No sweetie, daddy's sperm can't get you pregnant." He lied.

Jenny wasn't too bright, so she just accepted as fact that her father's sperm couldn't fertilize her willing and waiting egg, which had already finished its journey through the tube and settled in her womb; her womb which was now teeming with her father's sperm.

Jenny smiled and looked up lovingly at her father.

"It felt so good daddy, I could feel you throbbing and squirting in me and it made me cum!"

"I'll wear the rubber next time sweetie, I promise"

"No daddy, I want to feel you cum inside me bare again. Will you? will you cum in me bare again daddy? Your sperm can't get me pregnant."

He kissed her gently on her thick soft lips. Jenny was instinctively a great kisser, like her mother, and ten minutes later their lips and tongues were still joined.

He had barely noticed Jenny's soft little hand gently stroking his penis back to a full erection. Now she grasped it firmly and straddled him, guiding him back into her sperm soaked pussy.

She slid smoothly down on to her father's prick until the thick knob nestled in the bottom of her vagina.

"Squirt your cum in me again Daddy."

Jenny closed her eyes and savored every slow smooth stroke of her father's thick penis in her silky vagina.

She rode him slowly for a long time, until he felt his orgasm building again and rolled her over on to her back. He raised her little ankles up on to his shoulders and began to drive his prick straight down into Jenny.

"Oh Jenny sweetie, Jenny I'm gonna cum again"

"Cum inside me daddy! Cum inside!"

Once again the thick base of his cock began to bulge over and over as hot thick ropes of his sperm burst from the head of his big thick dick and deep into his little girl's fertile belly.

"Ooooooo Jenny Daddy's cumming" he groaned as he continued to ejaculate deep inside his tender little daughter's hairless pussy. His semen gushed out around the base of his cock and flowed down on to the bed.

Jenny barely heard him. Jenny was cumming too.

***

Janet's eyes had glazed over when Steve described the intense sensation he felt as the first delicious throb of his penis begin to pump his semen deep inside Jenny's belly that morning. He had never felt Janet so wet before.

They had never had sex as hot as they were having that night in all the time they had been together!

Finally, Janet felt his orgasm approaching. She was the master of edging a man, and worked him right up to it as she had done so skillfully so many times, then stopped.

But instead of waiting a minute and resuming, she rolled out from under him, smiling.

"Go! Give it to Jenny!"

***

Jenny was almost asleep when he opened the door to her room.

"Hi Daddy" she smiled. She looked so cute in her shiny little pink nighty that came down to her hips. Her budding breasts and firm flat abs showed through the translucent material. Thin shiny panties covered her smooth bald mound.

He could see Jenny's braces shining in her wide smile.

"Jenny sweetie, Daddy needs to cum again. Can I cum inside you?"

She lay back down and quickly pulled her panties off, and spread her tiny legs wide for him to mount her.

"Yes!" she whispered and nodded her head.

Soon he was thrusting his thick meaty cock into his little girl's tight wet pussy again.

In a very few minutes he was ready to blow another steaming load into her little tummy.

"Oooo Daddy I feel you getting bigger again! Don't cum in me yet Daddy! I want to feel your dick inside me for a little while... will you fuck me nice and slow for a few minutes before you cum inside me, Daddy?

He slowed his pace to a steady rhythm that he knew he could last for a long time with inside his little girl's tiny pussy.

Jenny's cum came after a nice long slow fuck. He began to speed up his thrusting again, his balls aching to unload inside her. Soon he felt the tingle in his dick and knew he was ready to blow his load.

Jenny's tiny hand began to gently massage his balls, milking his sperm out toward her fertile belly. Her pussy had stretched out now to the point where she was taking all but an inch or two of her father's massive prick.

He plunged that big thick dick deep into his daughter and began to blow his steaming load of sperm into her for the third time that day, groaning with each shuddering spurt.

"Mmmmm yes Daddy, cum in me" she moaned and rotated her hips in a little circle, just like her daddy had taught her to do early this morning, soon after he had first felt the bare walls of her vagina sliding over his big thick dick.

He lowered himself down on to Jenny, feeling the puffy little nipples on her budding breasts press against his chest. His whole body shuddered with each delicious throb of his cock.

A little whimper escaped from Jenny's mouth as she felt the thick jets of her Daddy's sperm blast into her tiny pussy and splash through her shiny cervix into her womb.

Finally his rod began to soften. He rolled over and his dick flopped out of her with a loud "POP". His sperm began to flow from her rapidly closing vagina.

She snuggled up close to him again.

"Daddy, will you cum in me every day now?"

"Sure sweetie."

"Promise?"

"I promise Jenny, I promise".

Late that night, as Jenny slept peacefully in her room, a single sperm penetrated the wall of her egg.

blozo
blozo
951 Followers