Daddy Didn't Pull Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blozo
blozo
951 Followers

Sensing her excitement, he began to tenderly lick her clit and stroke his thick finger in and out just a little bit faster.

April's second, much more powerful orgasm crashed over her. He jammed his finger in all the way as her hips bucked wildly.

Amazingly, her hymen still had not torn.

Her uncle pulled his finger out and pressed the tip of his middle finger on to the nail of his index finger and carefully began to work the two fingers into the well lubricated little hole.

''Ow" she whimpered softly.

He stopped right there, the two fingers inside her barely up to the first knuckle.

"You OK April?" he asked tenderly.

She nodded her head. He began to work the two fingers in and out of the tiny hole in her cherry. Soon they were in up to the second knuckle. April winced a little bit but said nothing.

Between his legs, Steve's cock was raging. He had been so careful, so patient, but a full 15 minutes had passed since he first saw that little tuft of strawberry blonde hair. He could wait no longer.

He slowly pulled his fingers out and rose to his knees, reaching for the bottle of lube.

"Are you ready, April?" he said as he smeared a generous amount of lube all over the thick glans and shaft of his penis.

"Yes!" April said, smiling pretty for her uncle and nodding her head.

"Hold it open for me sweetie till I'm in you nice and deep."

April leaned her head a little closer and spread her puffy labia wide with both hands. Her eyes widened as she saw the shiny lubed head of his penis moving slowly toward her vagina.

She gasped a little as the thick bulb made contact. He began to push, gently at first, then harder and harder. She felt her opening begin to stretch, then a sharp pain caused a soft yelp to issue from her throat.

He stopped. He could see that less than half of the head was in, pushing hard against her unyielding hymen.

"Still OK, April?' She nodded her head yes.

He knew this was the point. He could push no further. He knew what must be done.

He pulled back and pushed to the limit again, gently, then again. The third time, he pulled back gently then slammed forward with all his weight.

"OW!" she squealed as the thick knob of his penis burst through her cherry and embedded itself and a couple of inches in her tiny vagina.

He held still as April sobbed softly with the pain of her uncle's enormous penis stretching her tiny pussy for the first time.

"Do you want me to take it out April?"

April looked up at her uncle with tear filled eyes and shook her head no.

"Just wait a minute... give me a couple of minutes" she whispered. The pain was already beginning to pass.

Steve looked down at the point where his bare dick joined his little niece.

He was very surprised to see that there was almost no bleeding. His careful work had paid off.

April released her legs from behind her back and wrapped them around her uncle.

"Kiss me again Uncle Steve"

Their lips met and their tongues swirled gently in each other's mouths. Soon April began to rock her hips gently, barely moving at first, then a little faster, pulling him in deeper with her legs.

He took his cues from the motion of her hips, speeding up and sinking in deeper when she pushed up, backing out and slowing down when she laid back.

It was a long time before the head of his penis pushed firmly against her cervix. She had taken all but about three inches of his massive tool.

He kissed her gently.

"Are you ready for me to go faster now, April?"

She smiled and nodded her head.

He began thrusting smoothly into her, pulling all the way out, savoring the delicious feeling of her virgin pussy snapping over his glans, and sliding all the way to the bottom on each stroke.

He was thrusting faster now, trying to control his pace. Her pussy was so silky and tight, he wanted it to last forever.

He knew he was getting closer as he picked up the pace, faster and faster with each passing moment, until he was sawing his thick meaty cock furiously in and out of his beautiful niece.

He could feel his orgasm approaching and drove himself right to the edge, quickly pulling out just before it was too late. A few moments later, the wave had subsided and he sunk back into April's silky hole, all the way to the bottom.

Again and again he drove himself to the edge and pulled out, four, five, six times? who knew. He had lost count. All he knew was he wanted this delicious fuck with April to last forever.

He pushed his cock into her all the way and began fucking her deep and slow again, building his pace slowly, until he neared the edge again.

He was just beginning to feel the familiar tingle in the head of his cock again when suddenly, April moaned loudly and locked her legs around his back.

Pulsating waves rippled along the walls of her pussy, milking his cock, pulling him in as a shattering orgasm swept over the little girl.

He could feel the intense pressure in his balls, swollen with the cum of several denied orgasms. The tingling in his cock passed the point of no return.

He struggled to extract his big fat dick from the little girl's violently spasming pussy, but he hadn't counted on the strength of the little gymnast's legs. Her whole body rose up off the bed with him.

He felt his scrotum lurch forward as his thick meaty cock began to bulge. The first hot thick rope of his sperm burst from the swollen head and splattered against April's shiny cervix, followed quickly by another.

He realized it was no use and settled down on top of her, relaxing fully and enjoying the delicious feeling of pumping his thick rich semen deep inside his sister's teenage daughter.

April moaned underneath him and wrapped her arms around his back.

"Mmmmmm I feel you cumming inside me." she purred in his ear. His cock was still spewing big ropes into her, at least 7 or 8 already, and just now beginning to slow down. A few minutes later his penis was still gently throbbing inside her.

He rolled off and lay on his back at her side. The towel under her butt was soaked with his sperm.

April lifted her butt and pulled it out, then snuggled close to her uncle, laying here head on his muscular chest while his semen continued to slowly trickle out of her pussy.

He put his arm around her and held her close. Soon the two of them drifted off to sleep.

***

April wasn't like Jenny; she had been having regular periods for years.

At this time in her cycle, there was always an egg waiting in her womb.

When she came down from her orgasm her uncle was on his third thick spurt, and her hips relaxed to a point where the slit in the head of his dick matched up perfectly with the little hole in her cervix.

The next 3 big ropes shot straight in and splashed against the back wall of her womb, instantly bathing her egg in her uncle's thick potent sperm.

He wasn't counting, but if he had been he'd have counted a total of 12 thick jets of his semen bursting from his shiny knob and into April's belly.

And now as they lay dozing together, one of his sperm penetrated the the thin wall of her egg.

April was pregnant.

***

He wasn't sure how long they had been dozing when he woke up to find April's tiny hand gently stroking his penis.

"How long have we been asleep?" he asked.

"Not long" April smiled. "I went downstairs and got us a drink. They should be home soon."

Steve took the glass of cold water from her hand and drank down about half of it.

"Will you fuck me every week uncle Steve? Please? It feels sooooo good, I love feeling you squirt your cum inside me. Please?"

"We can try April, but we have to be very careful. If your mother found out she'd kill me!"

April giggled a little. "Mom already knows!"

His eyes flew open wide. "Whaaaat!" he exclaimed.

"Who do you think did my hair and makeup? Aunt Janet told her as soon as she found out I asked Jenny if you would break my cherry!"

"Oh my god. What did Janet tell her?"

"Oh, lots of things. Like your sperm can get me pregnant, and it's my most fertile time of the month, and Jenny is probably already pregnant, and most of all, Uncle Steve can't be trusted to pull out!" April was giggling wildly at the shocked expression on Steve's face.

"We have a little time Uncle Steve. Can we do it again? I'm a little sore but I want to feel you cum inside me again. Can you cum inside me before too long?"

"We probably shouldn't, I mean, you're sore already, and we shouldn't be still doing it when they come in..."

"I left the bedroom door open so we can hear when they come home. Please uncle Steve? Just long enough to cum inside me one more time?"

Steve's rock hard cock wouldn't let him say no.

"Better put the towel back under you sweetie"

***

Just a few minutes turned into just about half an hour. Steve's bulging cock was slick with April's juices instead of lube now, and the feeling was even more delicious. He savored every slow smooth stroke into her silky wetness.

Their lips had been locked together for most of the time.

The sweet long kisses and long smooth strokes made April cum twice before Steve felt the tingling return to his knob. He began to pound his cock deep into April's writhing little body, their grunts and moans filling the air.

So much so, they didn't hear the sound of Janet and Jenny returning.

Janet and Jenny smiled and giggled at the sound of the wildly copulating couple on the bed upstairs.

"I'd better go check on them" Janet whispered.

***

The tingling in the head of Steve's massive cock had reached the point of no return just as Janet poked her head quietly around the frame of the open bedroom door.

From about 4 feet away, she had a full view of the the foot of the bed and her husband's cock shining with their juices and sawing furiously in and out of April's puffy bald pussy

Now his strokes had become short and erratic, his breath was coming in ragged gasps.

His scrotum had drawn up tight to his body.

"April... Oh April I'm gonna cum again" he rasped and buried all but three inches of his massive rod into her belly and froze.

'Uuugghh" he grunted as he felt the delicious throbbing begin again.

The first long rope of his semen raced up the tube in his bare dick and burst from the little slit in the head.

"I knew he wouldn't pull!" Janet thought as she saw the three exposed inches of her husband's penis bulging rhythmically. Deep inside the little girl's vagina, his sperm was spewing from the head.

He had grabbed one of her taut firm buttocks and was pulling it hard to one side, struggling mightily to bury even more of his spurting prick inside her tight slick pussy.

He was blowing a massive load in her!

A thick white ring of his semen formed around his throbbing rod and began to flow down on to the soft brown towel.

Janet smiled to herself. The throbbing base of her husband's penis finally began to slow down. A thick stream of his sperm still flowed out around it and down on to the bed as she cleared her throat and stepped into the room.

"Well! It looks like you two had fun!" she said, grinning broadly and taking a seat on the edge of the bed, taking April's tiny hand in hers.

"Thanks Aunt Janet" April giggled.

***

"Ever think about fucking your little sister?"

"No."

"Well you'd better start!" Janet smirked.

Steve stared at her blankly.

"Oh don't give me that look. You know your sis is hot." She was hot. Very hot.

Steve continued to silently stare at his wife, somewhat dismayed.

"If you want to keep fucking April, you'd better do a good job for Laura. She hasn't had a dick in three years and she's coming over this afternoon. The girls and I are going to a movie!"

Janet laughed and danced out to the pool with a tray of drinks and snacks for the girls.

Back in the kitchen, Steve was thinking about his little sister. He had never looked at her that way. But she did have nice sandy blonde hair... And big pointy tits... Oh, and a butt... A tight, round, bubble butt...

At least it wasn't his big sister. That would be a chore.

Janet popped her head back in through the door and shouted across the room..

"Oh, I forgot to tell you, she says you have to pull out!"

He could hear Jenny and April giggling wildly all the way from the pool.

Three hours later, he was lying naked on his back next to his beautiful little sister, his semen flowing out of her vagina to form a pool on the bed underneath her.

She rolled up on to her side and gave him that nasty little look he hadn't seen since they were kids.

"I knew you wouldn't pull!"

To be continued...

***

Certain acts depicted in this work of fiction are anatomically impossible. Before calling my attention to that fact in the comment section, please read my essay, How Sex Really Works .