Daddy Didn't Pull Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blozo
blozo
951 Followers

Daddy's baby began to grow in Jenny's tummy.

***

When Jenny woke up the next morning, her pussy was swollen and sore, but after a nice warm shower, she felt a little better. Two hours later, she was lounging by the pool with her cousin and best friend April.

April was also on the gymnastics team. She was a bigger girl than Jenny, but still barely 5 feet tall, with long straight strawberry blonde hair, and a pretty face with sparkling blue eyes.

April was wearing a little white bikini that showed her firm perky B cup tits and their pokey little nipples off to perfection.

Her hips were narrow like Jenny's and her butt was taut, firm, and perfectly rounded.

Her muscular abs and legs were covered with tanning lotion and gleamed in the mid day sun.

Steve looked out at the girls in their lounge chairs. April's legs were slightly open and he could see the print of her puffy labia pressing against the crotch of her wet white bikini bottom.

"I can't believe she grew up to be that hot." he thought as he stared out the window at his little sister's beautiful daughter.

***

"I'm afraid I'll be a virgin forever" April said glumly, as she sat in her lounge chair at the side of the pool.

Pretty as she was, she and Jenny were both very awkward around the boys. Neither of them had ever had a date.

"I have a secret, April, but I'm so afraid for anyone to find out. But I know I can trust you enough to tell you the big part. I lost my virginity yesterday!" Jenny giggled.

"Jenny! How was it?"

"Ooooo it felt soooo good! He had a really BIG dick and it stretched me out so wide I can hardly walk today!

Unaware that she was being watched, April's hand drifted down to her puffy labia and lightly stroked up and down once, before she realized what she was doing and moved her hand to rest on her firm flat belly. Inside the house, Steve's penis surged to full erection.

"Who was it Jenny?"

"I can't tell, but I wanted to fuck him forever! He's older than us so I had to wait till my birthday came to try."

"So is he like, your boyfriend now?"

"Nooooo! He's married, that's why I can't tell!"

"Jenny! That's crazy! What would happen if his wife found out or like if the rubber broke and he got you pregnant?!"

"His wife knew before we did it and we didn't use a rubber because his sperm can't get me pregnant"

'He can't get you pregnant?"

"Nope."

"And he's not gonna be your BF?"

"Nope."

A long silence ensued before April said in a whisper, "Do you think he would do it for me too?"

"Ummm, maybe, but I don't think you would want that if you knew who it was"

"Come on Jenny! You can tell me! I've kept every secret you've told me since fourth grade!"

It was true. April had been Jenny's best and most trusted friend since the day they both started private gymnastics classes in the fourth grade.

"I'll tell you but you have to promise not to get mad or judge me about it. Do you promise?"

"i would never judge you Jenny, of course I promise!"

"And do you promise NEVER to tell anyone else?"

"Jenny! I promise! Just tell me!"

"It was my dad."

April's eyes widened in disbelief; her own father! The shock quickly passed though, because the fact was Jenny's dad was hot!

April had seen the print of his big thick dick on his wet swimming suit many times since their pool went in 4 years ago. More than once she had imagined how it would feel to have that big thick dick pushing through her cherry.

April knew her hymen was intact. She had never used tampons, and the only thing that had ever entered her vagina was one of her slender fingers at a time.

The tiny hole in her cherry was large enough to let the blood from her periods out, but barely large enough to admit a finger. The thick bulb of Uncle Steve's cock would destroy it once and for all.

She realized her fingers had slid up and down her labia through her bikini several times before she snapped out of her little daydream.

Inside the house, Steve's cock was bulging.

"Your dad is really hot"

"I know!"

"Was it good?"

"It was even better than I ever dreamed it could be!"

"And he can't get you pregnant?"

"No" She said, not knowing she was already pregnant.

It was a long few seconds before April spoke again.

"Tell me all about it."

Jenny went on to describe the feeling of her father's cock popping into her bare, how he had gently worked it in and out of her, sinking just a little deeper each time, how he pulled her little butt up toward him and began to thrust smoothly in and out of her.

By the time she described her father's penis bulging repeatedly inside her as he ejaculated for the first time, April had pulled the thin shiny material of her bikini bottom to the side and was furiously fingering her wet slit.

"Will you ask him to do it for me?" she whispered hoarsely.

Inside the house, Steve's long thick cock was painfully hard.

That afternoon, Jenny was at the kitchen table talking to her mom while her father mowed the lawn.

They had already discussed the events of the day before in detail, and how Jenny had asked her daddy to cum inside her every day, but now she was too sore to even think about that.

"Jenny sweetie, daddy knows that. We talked about it this morning. When you feel ready for daddy again, really truly ready, you come and tell me. Daddy would never want to hurt you sweetie, and he wants to be sure the whole family knows and trusts each other."

"I know mom, but I feel like I promised daddy and I don't want to let him down."

"Don't you worry about that sweetie, mommy still takes good care of daddy's needs. You only worry about your needs sweetie. If you need to feel your daddy inside you, you will. but only when you really want to. Daddy would never want to feel like he was forcing you to do anything, and he would definitely never want to be hurting you!"

"Thanks mom. I think I'll stop feeling sore in a couple days."

Jenny looked down with a bit of a guilty expression.

"Mom, I think I did something today that I shouldn't have done."

Janet regarded Jenny carefully. She had no idea what might be coming.

"I told April about me and daddy."

Janet might have been angry, but she knew the worst that could come of it would be some nasty talk. Jenny was 18 now, and their state didn't have an incest law. She knew because her mother had tried to have her father arrested when she found out they had made love.

And if she remembered right, and she did, April was about a month older than Jenny.

But still, she didn't want this to go any further.

"What did she say?"

"She wanted to know all about it, because she's a virgin and still has her cherry. I told how good it felt and she started to rub her pussy!" Jenny giggled a little, and Janet couldn't help but smile.

"Jenny, you shouldn't have done that. What if she tells someone?"

"She promised she wouldn't. I know she won't because she's been my best friend forever and she always kept out secrets."

Janet nodded her head a bit. The two sat in silence for a minute or two before Jenny spoke again, almost in a whisper.

"Um, mom, would it be OK for daddy to break April's cherry?"

Now Janet was shocked. This was not what she expected at all.

"Uh, Jenny, I think you should ask April to come over. The three of us need to talk."

***

That evening after dinner, Janet led Steve off to the bedroom.

Jenny was used to her parents grabbing an after dinner quickie and smiled to herself as she settled down in front of the TV.

As soon as the bedroom door closed, Janet grabbed him by the hands and whispered urgently, "We need to talk!"

"What's wrong dear?"

"Jenny told April you two are fucking!"

"Oh god no! What are we going to do?"

"Don't worry. I had her call April over and the three of us talked for a long time. She knows not to talk about it, and I trust her. She's been part of the family for so long now, especially since the divorce. That's not what we need to talk about."

"What is it then?' Steve said, looking at her blankly.

"April wants you to break her cherry"

Steve was speechless. In his loose fitting shorts, his thick juicy cock sprung to life.

"Will you do it?"

"Janet I don't know, she's my sister's daughter and Jenny's best friend! Is she even old enough yet?"

"She's a few weeks older than Jenny. Steve, I know what you're thinking, and I swear it's all right with me. I saw you looking at April out by the pool today. You have to admit you'd love to!"

"Janet, you know I'd love to fuck April, I mean, my god she's so beautiful, but are you really sure? Is Jenny sure? I don't want anything to come between the three of us."

"I know April really wants this, and Jenny wants it too. My only worry is what if you get her pregnant? It's OK if you get Jenny pregnant, hell I hope you get Jenny pregnant!

But they both think your sperm can't do it. I really don't want you getting April pregnant!"

"I don't either. I'm only willing to do it because you asked and April is part of the family. If April and Jenny both want me to do it I will."

"They do, and I want you to do it too. I know you'll make it good for April. She and Jenny are both so awkward around boys, I don't want to see either of them used."

"God I don't want to get April pregnant though. How could we explain that to her mom?"

"Maybe you could just wear a condom?"

"If she's still got her cherry, it would probably break. Besides, that's just wrong. A girl's first time should be bare."

"I know. I know."

Janet was silent for a moment.

"Would you pull out of her?"

"Yes."

"Promise me you'll pull out of her."

"I promise."

"Are you sure you can? You shot your whole load inside Jenny even though she told you to pull..."

"I only came inside Jenny because you asked me to. I'll pull out of April, I promise."

Janet slowly nodded her head.

"Jenny and I will go to the mall and catch a movie tomorrow. That will give you a few hours with April. Be gentle with her, and don't you dare forget to pull out! Promise?"

"I promise"

Late that night, April's tiny fingers danced between her puffy labia as she imagined her uncle's big shiny cock head smashing through her cherry.

"Oooooo Uncle Steve" she whispered as her orgasm washed over her. It was far from the first orgasm she had ever had imagining her uncle fucking her, but it was better this time. Much better; knowing that tomorrow it would be real.

A few blocks away, Steve was picturing the print of April's puffy pussy lips on her little white bikini as he groaned and began to ejaculate deep inside his wife.

***

Steve slept only a little better that night. Awake and dressed on a Saturday morning, He headed out quietly to the store. He liked to surprise the girls with breakfast on the weekends, and he was up more than early enough.

And there was something else he needed at the store.

Shopping in the Pharmacy section of the grocery store, he studied the various tubes and bottles of lubricants. He knew his big fat cock would be breaking April's cherry this afternoon, and he was determined to make it as good for her as he possibly could. He had craved the succulent little blonde gymnast's body quietly for years. He had to be sure she loved her first fuck, so he could fuck her again and again and again!

He selected a small purple tube of a brand he had seen online along with some free range eggs, some thick sliced bacon, some cheese and some fresh vegetables for his girl's breakfast.

Janet and Jenny awakened to the smell of sizzling bacon.

After the dishes were cleared away, Janet went to shower up.

Jenny came and snuggled next to her daddy on the couch. He lazily put his arm around her and pulled her close, lightly caressing her budding breast.

"Sweetie, mommy and I talked last night, and I agree with mommy. You never have to have sex with me unless it's your idea, unless you really want too."

Jenny smiled, her braces shining in the bright morning light.

"Thanks daddy. I really want to right now, but I'm still really sore."

Her tiny hand rested on her daddy's half hard cock.

"Daddy, would you teach me how to give a blowjob?"

It was right about then that Janet walked into the room with a towel around her head.

"And what are you two up to?" she smiled and laughed, as if she didn't know!

"I was asking daddy to teach me how to give a blowjob"

Steve really wasn't that thrilled with the idea of Jenny's braces on his cock at the moment, but he loved his little girl too much to tell her no.

"Sweetie the best way for you to learn might be to watch momma do it"

Janet had pulled the towel off her head and sat down on the couch, on the other side of him from Jenny.

"Jenny sweetie, that takes a little while to learn. Your daddy shoots really big loads, so if you aren't careful, you'll find yourself gagging with cum blasting out of your nose!"

"Ewwww! Did that ever happen to you mommy?"

"Once." Janet said, with a brief glare for Steve.

"But that was many years ago Jenny" Steve interjected. "Daddy NEVER did that to momma again! Right, momma?"

Janet grunted and pulled Steve's shorts down. His hardening cock sprung free.

"The first rule of sucking daddy's dick is no teeth. Some men like it a little rougher, but daddy only likes to feel the smooth parts of your mouth. so cover up you teeth with your lips like this, and take as much into your mouth as you comfortably can."

Janet pulled about three inches of his cock into her mouth. Instantly he was fully erect.

She bobbed her head slowly up and down a couple of times and pulled off.

"When you have had more practice, you can try this. Daddy really loves it!" She said and pulled almost all of his monster cock into her throat.

"Wow!" Jenny said wide eyed.

"it will be a long time before you're ready to try that sweetie. For now just do it like this."

Janet pulled the head and a couple inches into her mouth again and slowly bobbed her head, before pulling off and pointing his long thick penis at Jenny.

"Just like I did it sweetie."

Jenny did her best to cover her braces with her thick soft lips, and awkwardly lowered her mouth on to her daddy's dick.

"Now close your mouth around him and bob your head up and down nice and slow"

Jenny obeyed. Steve was surprised at the richness of the sensation inside his little girl's mouth. Janet coached Jenny expertly, teaching her all her tricks. His head rolled back to the top of the couch and he arched his pelvis up as his daughter tenderly suckled his shiny knob.

When Jenny's tiny hand began to stroke under his balls, she felt the head begin to expand in her mouth and knew what was coming.

She quickly pulled her head away.

"Don't cum daddy! Don't... I want you to have a nice big load for April."

Janet looked at him worriedly.

***

"Remember, don't you DARE cum in her!" Janet hissed in his ear as she hugged him on her way out the door.

Although it seemed like forever from the time Janet and Jenny had left, it was less than 5 minutes till April knocked on the door.

Steve opened the door and sucked in his breath. He had never seen April so beautiful before.

She had taken a curling iron to her long straight strawberry blonde hair and now it fell in ringlets halfway down to her narrow hips, which were barely covered by some tight shiny shorts that pushed up between her puffy labia to form a delicious little camel toe. A loose fitting half shirt with the sleeves cut off revealed just a trace of the bottom side of her firm perky breasts, barely jiggling when she moved, even braless as she was. The lines of her muscles were clear and sharp on her firm flat abdomen and powerful gymnast legs.

She had carefully applied just enough makeup to accentuate the features of her beautiful young face.

"Can I come in?" she said awkwardly.

"Of course April." He smiled softly and took her by her soft little hand, leading her upstairs to the bedroom.

***

"Do I look too slutty?" April said shyly as the bedroom door closed behind them.

"Nooooo April, you look perfect" he said, kissing her lips gently before lifting her shirt to expose her firm perky breasts. April lifted her arms for him to pull her top off and toss it to the floor.

He pulled a pokey nipple into his mouth and felt it stiffen immediately.

April's tiny hand was drawn to his thick meaty cock, brushing it lightly through his shorts as he tenderly suckled her nipples.

With his free hand he tugged his shorts down and his thick hard cock sprung free. April's soft hand grasped it firmly, barely able to close around his massive girth. She began to doubt this monster cock could ever break through her cherry.

"Let's get up on the bed April" he said, pulling his shirt over his head and kicking his shorts off from where they had fallen around his ankles.

April peeled her skin tight shorts off. Steve sucked in his breath again.

April had worn no panties.

A wispy tuft of fine strawberry blonde hair topped her luscious mound, and her puffy labia were bald as an egg and already moist with her juices.

He had laid a soft brown towel on the bed, and now he instructed April to lay on it.

"You know there might be some blood sweetie. I'm going to take a long time to get you ready and be very gentle with you, but I'm afraid the first time is going to hurt a little bit"

"I know." She whispered nervously, positioning her tight little ass in the middle of the towel and spreading her perfect legs wide for him.

His face was now inches away from her puffy labia. His thick fingers gently spread the puffy outer lips to reveal her tiny clit and inner labia. He leaned in and began to run his tongue softly up and down her shiny slit, flicking it across her clit at the top of each pass.

Her pussy was so delicious! He felt like he could eat her all day. But a very few minutes later, April began to shudder, squeezing her Uncle's head with her thighs and pulling his head tight against her pussy as her hips trembled with her orgasm.

His cock was rock hard. He had positioned the bottle under a corner of the towel and now he pulled it out.

"April sweetie I'm going to use some of this lubricant to make it slide in easier, but first I need to try to open you up with my finger a little. Can you spread your legs really wide for me?"

April was incredibly flexible, and now she rolled her hips up and put her legs behind her back and crossed them. Her face was only inches away from her wide spread pussy.

"Is this OK Uncle Steve? I wanna be close so I can watch it"

"That's fine April, just fine" He smiled and spread her pussy lips open wide with the fingers of one hand.

Now he could see it. Her hymen. She may have been the only 18 year old gymnast in the world with an intact hymen. The little hole in it was no bigger around than the eraser on a pencil.

His cock ached with a hardness he hadn't felt since he was a boy, fueled by the sight of his niece's cherry spread open before him.

He fought back the urge to stuff his dick into her right then.

He opened the bottle of lube and applied a large drop right to the center of her cherry. and then spread some more on his index finger.

"Ready, April?" He said. April nodded her head.

In the rolled up position she was in, she could see down into her pussy as her uncle's fingers held it open, see her soon to be broken cherry.

He gently began to probe the opening with his finger, slowly, carefully.

In a minute or two his finger was in up to the second knuckle, with no tearing. He began to work it slowly in and out, deeper and deeper, until his long thick finger was in her all the way.

April moaned softly. His finger was so much thicker than hers! She was already approaching another orgasm.

blozo
blozo
951 Followers