Daddy Dreams

Story Info
Awake, touching myself in need of you...until you wake up.
1.3k words
4.56
16.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd been sleeping next to you and dreaming about you. Dreams so realistic and sexy that I woke up from need. I roll over and snuggle into your back, head on your shoulder.

"Daddy. I woke up and can't fall back asleep. Help?"

You mumble in your sleep and turn your face into your pillow.

"Daddy," I say again, pulling at your arm. "I need you."

"Go to sleep. We both work tomorrow," you murmur drowsily.

"I can't sleep," I complain. "That's the problem. Hmmmph."

I turn back toward the wall, angry at your dismissal of my very serious problem. I consider how much effort it would take to get one of my toys from my drawer. I would have to crawl over you and since you made it clear that I was bothering you...

Fingers, it is.

I pull the blankets over my head and roll onto my stomach so that I can muffle my sounds into the pillow. I slid one hand into my panties and moved my other one to palm my nipple, pull and roll it. I'm not surprised to feel how wet and warm I am, I had been having such a good dream.

We had been sitting next to each other in some type of meeting. Long and boring, by the sounds of it. At first, we were just being silly, poking each other under the table and tangling our feet together. But then you'd put your hand on my thigh and pushed my skirt up, far enough that you could feel that I wasn't wearing anything underneath. And I'd quickly run my fingers across your lap. And then finally, you'd started stroking my clit, then doing your best to fuck me with your fingers. No one watching you would have been the wiser, you were watching the speaker with a polite, rapt expression. I was the one who was having trouble trying to control my face, not gasp or moan as your fingers drove me mad, stroking harder and deeper and -

Mmm. I'm touching myself just like you had been in my dream but I need more. Carefully, I push down my panties until I can kick them off.

You roll over, and I freeze. I listen carefully, leaving my hands where they are. Your deep, sleepy breathing resumes and I sigh.

I give it a couple of minutes before I resume my clandestine movements. I won't pretend that the idea of you catching me isn't turning me on...but I don't really want to explain to you what I'm doing, either.

I'm rubbing my clit in tight circles with my right index and middle fingers, while I pull at my nipples in turn with my left hand. It feels amazing. I'm holding on to the memory of you touching me in my dream, under the table. I take it further and imagine you pulling me up and bending me over the table, pulling up my skirt to fuck me hard. Uncaring of the people around us, letting them watch as you own my body so roughly with your own. The thought is pushing me closer and closer. I'm rolling my hips, grinding down harder onto my slick fingers. My movements are becoming more erratic, my sounds louder despite the pillow.

I don't care. I need to cum. I try my best to muffle my whining noises. I need more. I raise my hips so that I can push my fingers into myself, not caring to hide my movements anymore.

All at once, the blanket is ripped off of me and you're grabbing me by my shoulder to flip me over.

"Daddy -"

"You need it that bad? Then take it. On my fingers, not your own," you say. I gasp as you slide them inside me, somehow feeling so much bigger than mine. I'd already been close, but once you start rubbing my clit with your thumb, I have no chance.

"You need it, baby? Need to cum?" you ask, that taunting tone in your voice. You're propped up on your elbow, eyes intent on my face.

"Yes - can I? Please?" I gasp out, nearly past the point of speech.

You curl your fingers inside me expertly, knowing just how I need it. You always know. Your palm presses hard down against my clit and I'm almost there.

"Cum for me. Now."

That's what does it, the sound of your voice ordering me. I cry out for you as I cum around your fingers, soaking your hand just as you'd meant for me to. You lean down to kiss me, stroking my thigh softly as I come back down.

"You know you're not done yet."

"I'm not?" I ask, breathless.

You climb over me, pinning me down. You hold my hands down on either side of my head and kiss me again, hard. Biting at my bottom lip before kissing the hurt away.

"Such a bad girl. Touching yourself right next to me, waking me up. You'll get what you want but you're not done until I say you're done."

I shiver at the stern tone of your voice.

You release one of my hands to reach down and rub the head of your cock against me, dragging through my wetness. My hand stays where you left it, as if you were holding it still. You're teasing me, letting me feel you against me but not where I need you.

"Please," I say. I lift my hips but you pull back so that I can't take you inside of me.

"Whose is this?" you ask, rubbing against my clit again.

"Yours."

"Are you sure? Sounded like you were going to make yourself cum without permission."

"Yes, Daddy, it's yours. All yours," I reply, desperately.

"Good girl," you praise, and slide into me so deeply that I gasp. You hold my hands down against the bed again, shoving into me with your full weight. I wrap one of my legs around your hips, that perfect angle so that your pelvis presses against my clit with every driving movement.

Perfect.

"So fucking needy for Daddy that you're touching yourself in the middle of the night, huh? Can't even wait til morning. Such a needy little slut."

"Yes, Daddy," is all I can manage.

You're fucking me so hard that I'm moving up the bed a little with each thrust, gasping as you fill me again and again. It's right on the precipice of not enough and too much, but it's just what I need.

"What do you need, baby?" Your voice is strained; you're close. So am I. I can feel my body tensing, winding up like a spring.

"You, Daddy. All of you."

"Beg me for it."

"Daddy - please. I need it. I need your cum inside me. Fill me up. Please please please -"

You groan, leaning down so that you can rest your forehead against mine.

"Oh yeah, baby. I'm about to cum. Cum with me, milk every drop of that cum out of me. It's yours."

"Oh fuck," I gasp. "Daddy Daddy Daddy -"

And then all intelligible words and thoughts leave my mouth and mind. I'm cumming, clenching down hard around you. I hear your groans in response - my name and fucks and baby's - but I can't process any of it. All that matters is the feeling of you inside of me, on top of me, spilling into me. Possessing me.

You collapse into me and I delight in the feeling of your body against mine. I wrap my arms around you and kiss your eyebrows.

You chuckle at me and I can't help but laugh as well.

You roll back to your side of the bed and sigh.

"Fuck. We're going to be tired tomorrow."

"Yeahhh," I agree. "Worth it though."

"Go to sleep, mischievous one."

"Yes, Daddy."