Daddy Finally has His Way with Me

Story Info
Daddy walks in on Brother and Sister. He claims what's his.
3.1k words
4.18
23.7k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you think we should tell Dad," Max, my brother, asks laying naked besides me. I roll my eyes.

"Yea like that'll go over well. 'Hey Daddy, Max and I had sex while you guys were out running errands.'."

"I bet Mom would love to play with us," he suggests.

"Maybe with you. I don't exactly have a dick for her to play with."

"I'm sure she'd love some les play." He winks at me making me roll my eyes.

"What if we get in trouble? This kind of thing is taboo."

"Then we'll keep doing it in private." He sits up and looks at me. "I love you sis, and this is letting me show you that in person. I'm going to have to go back to college in a few months. I want you to feel like I do appreciate you before leaving." I smile sadly. I'm taking a year off for college, so I live with my parents.

They're so rich that they won't let Max take student loans on and won't let me work. If you ask me they're pretty overprotective, but who can complain about a $300 allowance every month. I finally got my drivers' license, so Dad's taking me to look at cars this weekend. I had argued with him all week that I didn't want my first car to be a sports car. I mean what if I crash it? He told me it doesn't matter as long as I call him after. He can 'easily' buy me a new car. My dad spoils me too much. I think that's one of the reasons I find him so attractive. He loves taking care of me, and he refuses to put a limit to it. He's always there to make me smile. Plus he's just super duper hot. 42 year old athletic Black man. I wonder if the BBC rumor is true.

"I do feel appreciated even before all of this started." He smiles at me.

"I'd do anything to keep my sister feeling that way especially if it comes at the cost of my own pleasure." He smirks crawling on top of me. He bends down and presses his lips to mine. As soon as they meet, I open mine welcoming the kiss with passion. His tongue dives in and explores all of my mouth. When our tongues meet he growls into my mouth sending chills all over my body. He pulls back as we hear a car pull up. After a few minutes Mom walks in. She narrows her eyes at us.

"Why are you naked and in your sister's bed? I thought you said you were tired," she says raising a brow at us. Max looks over at me, and I nod my head. Hopefully she'd like to join us.

"Sit down Mom," Max responds patting the spot next to him. She walks over skeptically. "Well we wanted to know if it'd be okay if Liv and I well," he pauses.

"We had sex," I blurt out. Her eyes widen before she lets a breath out. She stands up and shakes her head at us.

"Your dad will not be happy about this," she responds walking off to find my dad. Max and I look at each other nervously. I'm too scared to say anything. Max puts his hand on my thigh.

"It'll be okay sis," he whispers. Dad comes storming in and glares at Max's hand before meeting my eyes.

"You think it's okay to sleep with your brother before me," he growls narrowing his eyes at me. What just happened?

"What," I whisper. He storms over to me.

"You are mine. Not his," he hisses. "Mine. Mine to eat. Mine to please. Mine to cherish. Not his. Mine," he growls. My jaw drops. How long as he wanted me?

"How long," I whisper.

"For a while now," he answers still glaring at me. "I was supposed to be your first. I was going to make you mine on your birthday." He threateningly steps towards me; I gulp. "Tell me the truth; Did your big brother cum in you and mark you as his," he growls lowly, dangerously.

"No, I didn't," Max answers for me. Dad's eyes snap to Max's.

"I didn't ask you," he grumbles lowly. His eyes find mine again. "Did he cum in you princess?"

"He wore a condom. I swear," I say quickly.

"Where," he questions narrowing his eyes at me.

"In the trash," I quickly say. He looks at my mom, who I forgot was in here. She walks into my bathroom and looks into the trash.

"One used condom," she calls out. Daddy smirks at me possessively, predatorily.

"Can we share her," Max asks nervously. Daddy's dangerous scowl is placed back on his face at Max's request.

"You have mom. She is mine, son. Only mine," he growls at Max.

"Bu-"

"Son, I wouldn't," Mom warns Max. He reluctantly nods. "I don't really want this room, so I'll moving into yours son," she says. Max smirks.

"Wait, you serious?" Mom nods a couple times.

"Your sister will now take my place." My jaw drops.

"Wait, what?"

"This is no longer your room princess," Daddy explains. "You will be sleeping in my room and in my bed." My heartbeat skips a few times.

"Really," I ask with an excited smile. Daddy throws me over his shoulder.

"Really," he answers walking to his, I mean, our room. He throws me onto our bed and shuts the door. He looks me up and down, and desire but anger fight in his eyes.

"No one will ever see you naked again," he growls. I nod my agreement quickly not wanting to keep upsetting him. He prowls up to the bed and grabs my thighs pulling me to the edge of the bed.

"You have rules now princess," he says slowly. I get up on my forearms to look at him.

"Like what?"

"Rule 1: Always say please and thank you.

Rule 2: Always call me Daddy even in public.

Rule 3: No playing with yourself unless you have permission to. You belong to me now.

Rule 4: Always moan my name when you orgasm.

Rule 5: When you can, you look at me while you orgasm.

Rule 6: When you grind something it will either be me or my pillow. I want to always smell you.

Ru-"

"Your pillow," I whisper shocked. He narrows his eyes at me.

"Rule 7: Don't interrupt me. " My eyes widen; I've already broken a rule.

"Rule 8: If you are uncomfortable with something, tell me right away.

Rule 9: Red Light will be your safe words. Do you think you can remember those, or do you want me to write them down?"

"Write them down please," I breathe.

"Good girl," he growls. Chills run up and down my body. He stands up, and disappointment makes its way through my body. "We haven't even begun Princess, wipe that frown off your face." I smirk at him and nod my head. He bends over me and goes in for a kiss. As soon as our lips meet, chills run down my body. His lips taste so addicting. I can't get enough. I quickly open my mouth to him, and his tongue darts inside. It explores my mouth. My teeth. My gum. My throat. Then he tangles his tongue with me. The most intense pleasure courses through my veins, and he hasn't even begun.

As we continue to kiss his left hand grabs onto my throat. Something I never thought I'd enjoyed feels so enticing. His other hand travels down from my face to my chest. He grabs my left breast and squeezes. That earns a soft moan from my mouth. Then his mouth moves from my lips to my neck. He finds my sweet spot and starts sucking and nipping at it making me moan even louder. "I love it when you moan for me Princess. Do it again." He follows his words with nipping at my sweet spot and pinching my nipple. I cry his name out. "That's it Princess. You're being such a good girl for Daddy." Both of his hands are pinching my nipples now. My hips start to buck. He pulls back a little. "Oh no you don't. You don't get to orgasm until I say you can. Do you understand me Princess," he growls. I nod my head. He raises his eyebrow at me.

"Yes, I understand Daddy," I cry out.

"Very good girl," he says. His lips start moving down over my neck all the way down to my chest. He takes a nipple in his mouth and moans almost sending me overboard. I grip the sheets hard stopping myself from an impending orgasm. He switches nipples, and my toes curl. He pulls back a little. "You're being such a good girl for Daddy." His lips connect back to my skin and travel down my stomach sucking now and then. When he makes it to my thighs, his kisses are sloppier messier. He kisses my inner thighs up and down a few times. "You can orgasm now princess," he says before latching his mouth onto my clit.

"Daddy yess," I cry out as my eyes roll to the back of my head as wave after wave of pleasure makes its way through me. I cry out his name as the orgasm shakes my body like an earthquake. I'm thrown off the cliff into the most intense orgasm I've ever had. My back arches unnaturally, but he never once lets go of my clit sucking on it all the way through my orgasm.

I close my eyes for a few moments catching my breath when I feel him licking and eating my pussy like a starved dog. My body buzzes in the most delightful way as I rake my hands through Daddy's hair. I've never orgasmed more than once during sex. Then again no one loves me more than Daddy does. All he wants is more and more orgasms, and at this point I'll give him them over and over again. I feel his teeth nip at my clit, and I whimper out in pain and pleasure. Things I never thought could go together; They do, and it is the most extreme feeling I've ever gotten in my life. His gentle teeth and all consuming mouth continue in their mission while his hands work themselves up my body squeezing and possessing every inch of my skin. His hands find each nipple and pinch them painfully, and I moan his name out. He's overloading my senses.

I squeeze my eyes shut and try to breathe. It seems like I've forgotten the concept for a few minutes so wrapped up in the pleasure. Daddy's wrapped me up in this blissful cocoon of pleasure I'm not sure I can get out of. I feel my orgasm building.

"Please," I cry out trying to stop myself from squirming. I can't stop myself though, and he grabs back onto my hips to steady me.

"You can cum Princess," he growls into my body. Something about his growl sends me over.

"Daddy," I whimper in pleasure. I let go and fall into the black hole of pleasure. I pull his hair as he continues lapping me up. My whole body trembles violently being overwhelmed by all the pleasure Daddy's giving me. He has to hold me still as pulses of pleasure shake through my body. I didn't know that your eyes could still roll while they're shut, but they can. They do. I'm a trembling mess when I'm finally done. I open my eyes to see Daddy naked with my juices dripping down his chin. My heart stops. As if he can sense my nerves, he rests a hand on my stomach.

"You taste divine Princess. Don't be shy; Your pussy is my new favorite dessert." I blush at the weight of his words. I slowly trace my eyes down his body starting from his messy hair, oopsies, to his 6-pack, to his dick and his muscular th-. Wait! My eyes snap back to his dick and, and my jaw drops. He has at least a 9-inch monster dick attached to him. He chuckles darkly when my eyes meet his again.

"There's no possible way," I whisper in shock. "That's going to hurt really bad," I whine.

"Bigger than your brother's I take it?" He smirks down at me.

"He's like 7, and you're like huge! I can't fit that thing in me. I'll split in ha-"

"Calm down Princess. I'll be careful. You will forget how to walk in the morning though." He narrows his eyes at me with a giant smirk plastered on his face in mirth. I roll my eyes, but I bite my bottom lip in nerves.

"Okay, I'm ready," I say nervously.

"Princess we don't have to if you don't want to."

"I want to make you feel good, and there's no way I can fit more than 5 inches of that in my mouth, so that's not fair."

"You don't ha-"

"I know this is a rule break but stop worrying. I want this with you. As long as you enter slowly, hopefully I can take it." He nods his head.

"I won't punish you for that," He narrows his eyes at me "this time." I gulp. He throws me onto my back and climbs on top of me. "You are mine. Do you understand that?" He looks me deep in the eyes searching for honesty.

"Yes Daddy, I understand." He climbs on top of me straddling my hips.

"Good girl," he growls as he slowly enters my body. My eyes widen; Either he's bigger than I thought or I'm tighter than I thought. I close my eyes as a tear rolls down my cheek. He instantly stops moving and reaches down and rubs at my clit. "Baby, I'm so sorry. Do you want to stop," he whispers into my ear. I shake my head no. "Princess I need your words right now."

"No, Daddy," I whimper.

"Can you open your eyes for Daddy," he says gently. I blink my eyes open, and the look of love in my Daddy's eyes makes me relax and stretch further. "That's a good girl. What do you want me to do Princess?"

"Keep going," I beg. He nods his head at me and starts moving again. I whimper in pain.

"I'm so sorry Princess," he whispers almost like he's in pain too. Then I realize he's not used to going this slow. It must be hard on him.

"Does the pace hurt you Daddy? Do you need to go faster?"

"It doesn't matter what Daddy needs right now Princess. This is about what you need. If you need me to go this slow, that's what I will do." He's only about 4 inches in.

"Daddy I'll be okay."

"No Princess, Daddy's a grown man. You're just my little princess."

"I'm 18 Daddy."

"You'll always be my little Princess." 5 inches.

"Daddy," I whisper before taking a deep breath preparing myself for the pain. "Go faster please." He looks down at me with hesitancy in his eyes.

"I'll be okay Princess, only a few more inches."

"I need you to," I beg.

"Are you sure Princess," he asks stilling.

"Yes Daddy take me." He takes a deep breath before railing the rest of himself inside me. I grunt and bite my bottom lip.

"I'm sorry Princess."

"It's okay Daddy. It's what had to be done. For your sanity." He glares down at me.

"I thought you said that's what you wanted Princess. Did you lie to me?"

"No, I want to please you Daddy, and I could tell by how tense and strained you were that you were in pain. I want to please you not hurt you." I give Daddy a small smile. "It feels better, doesn't it? You finally being all the way in me?"

"Yes, it does Princess. A lot better. Do you think you could handle it if I start moving?" His hand finds my clit again and starts rubbing. I moan and arch my back. "Princess don't do that until you're ready. Daddy really needs to take you, and he's fighting for self control right now." I smile up at him.

"I'm ready Daddy. The pains starting to fade away."

"Good Girl," he whispers before moving his hips back a few inches and thrusting back in. "Fuck, your pussy feels amazing Princess," he says. He pulls back a few inches before thrusting in again. Over and over. I wrap my legs tightly around him and dig my nails into his back. "Fuckk, Princess yess," he growls picking up pace. His new uncontrolled quick pace drives me wild. I close my eyes. "You can close them for now Princess, but remember your rules."

"Yess, Daddyyy," I moan. All I can smell is his intoxicating scent. It drives me wild. My sense of touch and smell drive me overboard. I dig my fingernails harder trying to stop myself from falling. I try. I really do, but my eyes fly open while my legs tighten around him. I make it a point to keep my eyes on him as my back curls. My hips buck against his as he fucks me through my orgasm; His name leaves my mouth like a plea. It milks his cock causing him to groan. He fucks me faster as my body goes limp legs falling to the bed. His quick pace builds another orgasm, but I refuse to let go until he does.

"Fuckk, Princess. Daddy is going to cum inside you to mark you as his. No man will ever touch you again. Once I cum in you you're marked territory. Do you understand?" I look him the eyes on the verge of cumming under all his possessive attitude. "Don't make me repeat myself Princess," he growls.

"Yess Daddyyy," I whimper out as I'm pushed into another orgasm. I keep my eyes on him while I fall into oblivion.

I feel his hot cum shoot inside me over and over again as he spews cuss words and lays his face in my hair. "Fuckkkk, yesss Princessss," he moans between ropes of his cum. I squeeze my eyes shut as I continue my own orgasm falling into a black hole of pure ecstasy. He continues to lay inside me for a few moments after we're done. "Fuck Princess, we're doing that everyday. I've never had such glorious pussy before." My eyes open to his loving ones shining with adoration.

"Not even Mommy's?"

"Not even Mommy's." I close my eyes at his confession and slowly drift off.