Daddy Goes for a Ride

Story Info
Woman gets slapped and gives a blowjob in a semi-public van.
1.6k words
4.17
9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lori woke up with excitement. So many fun things were planned for the day. She was spending time with her oldest. Taking care of business, enjoying each other's company, and taking him to a new restaurant for lunch that she thinks he will like. And then later, she would meet Daddy before swimming and give him a blow job and then take in the class she's been wanting to participate in for a long long time. It's so easy for Lori to push away the things that are just for her. She's been doing that for years and years.

The thought of dropping the class was always a possibility in her mind. The schedule seemed impossible. His flight was coming in at 4:30 ish. Class started at 6:00. In the meantime, she was given the assignment of finding a secluded private place to park by the gym. Daddy wanted a ride in the cum wagon before heading north.

Things didn't go as planned. They hardly ever do. The oldest decided to sleep in until the early afternoon. He and Lori only had time for the business that needed addressing. After, she had about an hour with son number two, the youngest. She made sure he was fed, not exactly sure how things would go this evening and didn't want to be pressured or rushed. She heard from Daddy at about 4 that his flight was delayed. He probably wouldn't be in town until 5:00 or 5:15 PM. That was too close to class time, it wouldn't be fun. In another world she would have canceled her class but she stuck to it and suggested they meet after class instead.

Just jumping into the pool after being away from water for so long felt amazing to Lori. Everything coalesced nicely at the gym and she even had time to try on a couple of different swimsuits, eager to find the one most appropriate for water exercise. She made her selection, and found amazing parking in the parking lot. In the back of her mind, she thought it was perfect for a car date. It was secluded and under trees. Someone would have to be very curious to walk up to the van. When she parked, it was just a thought, still not knowing when or if she and Daddy would meet up.

She worked hard in class and she felt it when she left. She had that tired feeling that she's only really experienced from swimming. It's an exhausted but refreshed, light in the head and heavy in the limbs feeling. Mixed with the intoxicating smell of chlorine, Lori was exactly where she wanted to be. She loved this feeling. When she got to her car, she saw her message from Daddy. He was able to make an adjustment to his schedule and was able to meet her. He wanted to know where.

And Lori said, "Come to me here, in the parking lot of the gym." She described her car, told him where she was and how to find her. He had instructions too. He wanted her to be bare chested on her knees, with palms up on her thighs waiting for him. In her excitement and nervousness, she only managed to get half the van converted. She did not move up the front and middle seats. She did not install the sunscreen in the windshield. She did fold down the back and put the padding in place. She did make her way out of her wet bathing suit top and into a t-shirt. He said he was five minutes away. She asked if she could be on her butt instead of her knees. She was afraid of making herself look big and drawing attention if she was on her knees bare chested in the back of the van. Instead she chose to hide back there. But when he opened the middle doors, her chest was bare, and her palms were up.

Daddy made his way to the back where she was. Lori thought he looked skeptical as he checked out the confined space. He knelt in front of her and immediately began pinching her nipples, slapping at her big boobs and slapping her face a bit too, to boot. Lori wasn't sure how she would respond to face slapping. It turns out she likes it, along with all of his attention. It was erotic to be in the back of the minivan with him. He was very put together, like a businessman just getting off a flight. His hair was neat and looked freshly cut. His beard was trim with just a light dusting of stubble. He had a gatorade in tow. He is one to promote staying hydrated. It's important, he says, 64 ounces of water daily minimum. He had slacks and a tailored shirt on and what looked like a leather jacket. He was nearly ten years younger than she was.

He told her she needed to thank him after each slap so she complied with a, "Thank you Daddy" after each and every one. And right when she really started to get into the nipple pinching he was kissing her. Daddy has the best kind of soft open mouthed exploring kisses that are intoxicating. She leaned into them, not wanting them to stop. Daddy was magic with sharp stinging sensations and smoldering deep coal burning. With him, Lori felt excitement, alive, rejoicing and pleasure. He plowed her mouth with his tongue, a gentle reminder perhaps of why he was there and the service he required from her. After the deep delicious kiss, he followed with a sharp bite on her bottom lip. As goosebumps gathered on her skin, he inquired about how best to position himself. Lori set up the pillows for him. He laid back, pulled his trousers down and she could see his beautiful dark cock standing proudly erect demanding her attention.

As she was figuring out how to best position herself, he already had fingers exploring the inside of her pussy. After some trial and error, she figured out the best position for her. She wanted to make sure she could easily maneuver her mouth all the way down to the base of his cock so he could be fully inside her mouth. This position also provided an opportunity for his fingers to remain firmly planted inside her.

She loved sucking his cock. It was hard and responsive. She spent time on the shaft and the bit on the back side near the tip. She lovingly licked balls and played with his taint. She could hear his whispers of encouragement and she could hear him calling her a whore and cock sucker. He knew she liked to be taken out of her comfortable suburban life and treated like a wanton slut. He knew how to hold her hand and help get to that spot where she could let go of pretense and just be the nasty sex she was dying to provide.

She sucked on his cock like it was her last act on Earth. She gave it her all. Not just the attention, not just the tongue rolls and the deep penetration, she threw in love and delight. She added in some ecstasy and a dollop of her natural slutty self. He brought her to climax just by exploring the insides of her pussy and it was glorious. She never left contact with his cock but her vocalizations came out as high pitched whimpers and when she heard, "Cum for me baby." She did as she was told. Once fully turned on like that she worked even harder to satisfy and enjoy herself at the same time. And oh, how good it felt when she heard him say, I'm coming and felt the warm salty material with his seed spew into her mouth and get greedily sucked down her throat. Lori liked the taste of Daddy's jism. She liked feeling his cock wind down in her mouth. She would never ever let a drop of Daddy's precious juice seep out and spill. Daddy trusted her. That felt good.

When they were both in that post orgasmic state, still wanting to touch and be connected, she petted as she laid her head down on his tummy and kissed his torso. He too ran a hand along her outer leg. Eventually she needed to sit up but she kept her hands on him. Feeling, petting and rubbing were part of what brought her the greatest pleasure. He reached up with his hand and gently cradled her cheek. They shared soft talk about their day, their weekend, their kids. She felt like a stoner; actually, she felt like a stone in a cool pond on a hot day. It was delicious and tantalizing.

Lori knows he is busy this week. She doesn't know when or if she'll see him again. She believes she is still under consideration even though there are things she didn't do. She did not greet him on her knees last night. She did not lodge the butt plug in her ass today at work. She hopes he will forgive her. He is the fire that keeps her warm. He is the spark that helps start that fire. He is an island of peace and sensation. He is hard grunge rock and sex. He is the whispers calling Lori names and egging her on. He knows how Lori longs to be dirty and how she has to fight through her good girl persona. He knows Lori is bundled up sex energy that needs to be untied, unzipped, freed from her cage. He is the laughter when things get silly. He is the soft talk about families and work weeks. He is full of flavors from vaping and gatorade. He is delicious.