Daddy, I Love You Pt. 02

Story Info
Father has taken daughter's Virginity.
2.9k words
4.48
9.5k
14
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 05/23/2024
Created 05/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, I took my daughter's virginity.

I took my daughter's virginity. I took my; I couldn't stop thinking those five words. Over and over, they were going around in my head.

I rise from my bed and reach for my gown. I see there is still some evidence of Amy upon the bed. I will wipe that later. I head towards the bathroom and stop outside Amy's door. I peer through to see if she is awake. She is asleep. She always does look peaceful asleep; a snow-white type of theory. Yet, instead of a cute little girl, she is a beautiful young woman. Worthy of any pure heart to love her. Not 24 hours ago she allowed me to take her virginity; I still could not believe this.

As any normal day; I showered, dressed and put everything together that I needed for work. Amy wasn't in bed when I looked as I came past. I was walking down the stairs, and I heard a ridiculous song on the music station; Amy was singing along to it. Something about "Loving you is in my DNA." What a strange song. Do they sing about incest now or is this just one part of this song? I shrug my shoulders and walk on in.

"Good morning, Daddy!" Amy almost knocked me over with her bear hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"You are up bright this morning, my sweet. Are you okay?" I asked; as she normally needs a good push out of bed in the morning.

She looked over at me as though she were peering over glasses. "Yes, Daddy. I am okay; better than okay. I love you and you love me."

"That I do. Are you ready to go?" She nodded towards me, and we headed to the car.

As we were on our way into town; Amy looked at me and then to my knees. "Daddy, how do we act now? I know that in front of people it's to be normal, but, when we are alone is it to be normal or can we touch and things?" She asked in her sweet, yet not so innocent voice.

I was dumbfounded. She had the balls to ask; I didn't. I answered the best I knew how to; "I am unsure sweetheart. I have never done this before." As we both laughed at that comment.

"I think; that because you didn't say to be normal, and you didn't say you hadn't done this before that you wouldn't mind another time. As you stated that you have never done this before; does this mean you consider it a regular thing?" She was now ranting. She did this when she didn't know what to say.

I thought I would save her the pain; "I am unsure of what you want from this. I am shocked that you were a virgin, I am shocked that I wanted you in such a way, I am shocked that you would like me in any other way than your father and I am confused as to if you would want me again. I am slightly disturbed that I would gladly have a sexual relationship with you. As, I have only ever seen you as my little blueberry. Now, I see every part of you, not just your innocence."

"Wow." she replied as I looked at her as to ask, "Which bit is that to." She bit the bottom of her lip and ran her hand down the top of my thigh; looked at me and then run her fingertips between my thighs; catching a feel of my sex. "So, is this, okay?" she asked while looking at me still biting her lip. I was shocked and excited. "What do you think?" I answered. Her eyes grew wider as she felt in her hand that I was getting ready for her. Amy continued to rub, gently, yet she wanted a full reaction. I decided to take an early exit along the road and headed towards a rural pull over that I knew. I parked the car closest to the trees and pulled on the chair alteration. The chair flung backwards; giving us the space to access all of me. Amy undid her belt, and I unzipped my trousers and shimmied them down. She sat on top of me and to my surprise, she was wearing no underwear! My blueberry had come out in the worlds shortest skirt and had no knickers on.

I could see as I entered her, that she was still sore from last night. She was bouncing up and down on me; although this was amazing, I didn't want to hurt her and put her off sex for life. I held onto her hips and made a grinding type of movement for her. "OH! Wow, I like that daddy!" she moaned. My dick and my ego were basically jumping for joy. I could feel her excitement growing; ripples of orgasm building were wrapped around me. I didn't know what I was enjoying more; the fact that she was young and beautiful, the fact I was having sex in my car, the fact my dick was as hard as iron, the fact that she was tight and grinding like she meant it or, the fact all of this was with my daughter. My dick decided to go one step further and grow even more when I thought the latter statement. The fact it was Amy it was then! Just as I thought that Amy's mouth opened slightly, she was going to climax. "Oh, daddy! Daddy, I'm, I'm. OHHH!" Amy shivered and Shaked around me with the tightest form that I had felt in a very long time. With this, I pulled away from inside her and lifted her up. Pleased that I had made my little girl happier.

"Daddy, when did you come?" She asked.

"I didn't that time." I responded.

"Why? Didn't I do it right? Did I not make you happy?" She sounded mortified.

In panic; "You were perfect my blueberry; I was satisfied, it's just I didn't come. To be satisfied doesn't mean that you must come. It is hard to explain, but sometimes a man doesn't need to come. Sometimes, a man can't." Was the best I could explain really; as even I didn't quite understand the physics behind all that.

"Oh, okay." she smiled, followed with "I'm sorry, I didn't know."

This was an obvious understatement; as she was still a virgin less than 24 hours ago.

As we walked into the coffee shop; I nodded to Tara to have the same order that I have every morning and went to the restroom. Upon exiting the restroom, I heard Joshua with Amy. At first, I thought to be a little angry; but then, I know that my blueberry loves me. Tara had my order ready; yet today she was standing swinging her hips and looking at me for a conversation.

"Is everything okay today, Tara?" I asked politely.

"Yes Frank, everything is okay. I was just wondering if you would go out for coffee with me sometime?" She was now rosy cheeked and head down.

Tara was a nice woman, about 5ft 6inch, a long red bob and of slender build. She was wearing a silk swing dress underneath her apron and had too much make- up on. She was very beautiful; but I was not interested in a relationship (or anything else) with her.

"I am very flattered Tara, but I am not wanting to mix business with pleasure. This coffee shop is my escape from all emotions. I don't wish to make it one. I am sorry." I think that was a polite way to say "no."

With grace, she took it well and I heard her say to herself "you don't know unless you ask."

Now; back to "Josh" I thought.

I looked directly at Josh who stood instantly and nervously.

"Mr. Grayham, I want to apologise for my behaviour yesterday. I, I only wanted to, well; kind of show off." He continued nervously; "I always feel like I need to be like you, but, around Amy, I get nervous and don't quite know how to behave. I want to be clever and smart like you, but I like being a kind of playboy around Amy. If you would allow me Mr. G. I mean Mr. Grayham, I would like to be granted a second chance. I will not mess up again."

"First off, Josh. I would like you to call me Frank. Secondly, I would appreciate you staying away from my daughter; unless she wishes for you to be within her space; third of all, you may have another chance. I am not a man of no chances, due to a miss conception. I am sure you know why I reacted the way that I did. Do not let me see that again; not only towards my daughter, but towards any woman. Do you understand me?" I had an authorizable and straight to the point voice toward him.

"Hey, Frank. You called me Josh!" He exclaimed.

"I hope that you understand, Josh, that being called by your full given name is of more respectable nature than being called Josh. I will re call you Joshua, when you have earned it. Do not take me calling you Josh as a compliment. Do you understand me? Respect needs to be earnt and the fact that your name change is all you received from this conversation shows a lot to me." I was astonished at his attitude.

He stood there rather sheepish. I couldn't help but feel quite masculine again. I actually enjoyed putting this boy in his place; I was feeling more, well, powerful. The adrenaline was amazing; I liked it; I liked it a lot. I had an even bigger rush when I looked at Amy; she was giving me a kind of "you show him who's boss" type look; I think my ego grew ten sizes.

As all three of us walked into work; we had a large audience. I took no notice, Amy looked proud, and Josh looked like he was a new member of the team. "Good, it might teach him a lesson" a thought came to mind. Claire gave me a huge smile and her head went slightly to the left.

"Morning, Claire; is everything ready for me today?" I asked, knowing that it would be.

"Y-Yes Frank, it's all there." She then looked at Amy; "Morning Amy, hope you are, okay?" As she gave Josh a glare.

Amy looked at Claire with a kind, yet different smile and answered; "I'm good, thanks."

I sent Josh on a couple or errands and sat down at my desk. I looked up at Amy closing the door. I looked at her quizzically.

"Daddy." She asked in a questioned style voice.

"Yes, my blueberry."

She came up by the side of me and whispered; "Have you fucked Claire?"

I stiffened in my chair; not knowing what to say. Then again, it isn't wrong to fuck your admin; your daughter is a different story.

"Well, erm, yes. It wasn't supposed to happen; these things do. I just, erm." I am a lawyer and lost for words!

Amy giggled; "It's okay, Daddy. I was teasing you."

How on earth do women know when another woman is flirting and/ or if we have done anything with anyone? It amazes me how they can see everything; when they want to.

As the day went on, Amy left to go and get a meal for us both.

With a knock at the door; Claire came in and gave a look of "come get me" and asked; "May I come in, Frank?"

I waved her inside and gave her a smile. Again, there was only the two of us in the building.

"Claire, I would like to apologise for last night. I was terribly unprofessional and I." Before I could finish; she swirled my chair around, sat upon my lap and started to grind. Her left had through my hair and her right had trailing towards my dick!

"Whoa, Claire!" I exclaimed.

"Frank, I want to; please, even if this is the last time, let me feel you once more inside me." Was she begging me? I liked that. The thought of someone begging ME was a major turn on; and without my consent, it was showing in my pants.

I looked up and saw Amy standing with a bag of chips. She pulled out a chair and sat down eating them; as though they were a bag of popcorn; she was watching me. Wait; did she want me to fuck Claire and let her watch? To test this highly satisfying thought; I kissed Claire on her neck; slid my hand up her blouse and the other hand down her skirt, cupping her ass. I looked up at Amy; she was looking at me with her beautiful eyes. She nodded as if she knew what I was "asking."

I lifted Claire onto the desk; facing me. This way, Amy could see, and Claire would be oblivious to the situation. I stood and spread Claire's legs and allowed her to unzip my trousers. I let them; and my boxers drop to the floor. I held my dick and started gently stroking it; while pushing Claire's skirt up to her waist. While still holding myself with my left hand; I started teasing Claire with my right. "Mm, I like that." She moaned. I looked up at Amy; she was fixated on me, watching every move that I made. I decided to give her a show. I knelt down onto my knees and lifted Claire's legs; one on each shoulder; I blew a gentle breeze upon her sex and nuzzled into her flaps.

Using my tongue; I licked, twirled and manoeuvred around and in her sex. Tasting and feeling her excitement and pleasure; I inserted a single finger, and I felt her quivering. At this; I stood to take my pleasure, as I loved coming at the same time as a woman orgasmed. To my surprise; Amy was watching me with her hands up her skirt. She looked flustered and rather excited. Was she playing with herself while watching me? WOW. While looking at Amy; I thrusted my dick into Claire. "Oh!" she cried; "Harder, I want you to fuck me." I didn't need that repeated; with my arousal watching Amy masturbate and my dick throbbing; I was pounding into Claire like a rabbit on speed. "Oh, Fuck!" With a major climax, I came. Claire looked at me amazed; "I never knew you had such vigour in you Frank."

"Neither did I." I laughed.

As me and Claire were composing ourselves; Amy pretended to be just entering the building; "listening to music." She removed one of her pods; "Daddy, I ate the chips on the way, I still have the burgers, they might be a bit cold, I got waylaid talking. Sorry." She said in a very convincing tone.

As to play along and get Claire out of the office; "Right, Claire, I am going home now. We will finish things up tomorrow. Goodnight."

Claire scurried out of the office, and I collected my things.

The car ride home was quiet, yet not awkward. Nothing was said until we were both inside the house.

As sweet as she is, she made an announcement; "Daddy, I want you to do what you did to Claire to me."

This was a statement, not an ask.

Before I could answer her, she dropped her dress to the floor and looked at me with eyes of want and desire. Her body glowing in front of me. She held out her hand and led me into my office. She sat upon the desk with her legs open. I did no more than to do as I was asked. She tasted exquisite, she was tight and wet and delicious. I stood in front of her, wondering if fucking her the way I fucked Claire would be too much on her.

"If I hurt you, or make you feel uncomfortable, you must tell me Amy." I told her.

"I will, Daddy." She carried on; "And Daddy; call be your blueberry. I like it when you call me your blueberry."

I fucked her with a passion that made me dizzy. "Oh, my little blueberry, I do want you." As I said these words; I felt a wave run through my entire body. An orgasm from head to foot. "Oh, Daddy, don't stop." She screamed. As she said this; we both quivered with an excitement and passion that we hadn't felt before. My goodness, I have never felt this way with anyone. Is it because it was her? Is it because it was wrong? No, an affair is wrong; she is well, that's it; it's because she is my daughter. That is what makes this different. This is what makes it great.

She looked up at me and asked; "Daddy, can we keep things like this?"

"I would like to, but you need a relationship and people would be suspicious." I answered.

"Not if you continue seeing Claire. I could even date Josh; you already dislike him, so, no harm anywhere else. Josh loves me and we can continue what we are."

She had thought all of this through, how long has she been thinking this way? She is right though. If seeing me with Claire turned her on; would watching her with Josh do the same to me? I think I want to find out.

"Okay, blueberry. Let's try it." I said with content.

Sweetly and innocently, she replied; "Daddy, I love you."