Daddy I Made a Mess Pt. 04

Story Info
Slutty Daughter Finally gets what she wants.
12k words
4.79
33.4k
39

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As always all Characters are over eighteen.

This is the 4th Chapter of, Daddy I made a mess, for it to make sense it is better if you at least read chapter 1. To be honest this chapter should have been chapter 2.

Please feel free to comment.

A pink haze of lust blurred his mind as Chris stood motionless staring at his daughter's pink panties. Wicked thoughts, indecent thoughts, incestuous taboo thoughts. Silky pink pantys pulled tight into Chris's daughter's gushing wet pussy thoughts. The jiggle of her sexy ass and thigh gap with a hint of pink panties teasing his perverted mind as she left the kitchen last night thoughts. Chris's dream came back to him in parts more and more as it started to feel so much more real. So vivid in his mind when Chris placed his hard cock to his little girl's sleeping lips.

Then as Chris watched over Alina's stunning teen body, touching herself intimately, wearing the same silky pink panties, and her sensual moans of," I'm Cumming, daddy." Those same soft panties are now inches away, seducing his mind again into a burning need to touch and feel them wrapped around his firming cock. To feel them in his fingers, bring them close to his face so he can breathe in his daughter's young lust. To feel Alina's wetness on his lips and her musky girl essence on his tongue. Lap at her sweetness and feed his indecent desires.

Unable to control his forbidden passion anymore in a rush of blood, Chris snatched the panties from the clothes hamper, his mind-bending with taboo need, as his cock throbbed harder in his hand. The silky feel was so soft as he brought them closer to his face, feeling his sexy daughters wetness. Chris's panty fetish had already cost him his marriage, but his denied need had finally overtaken his sensibility.

His little girl's panties were not just wet but soaked and still warm to the touch in Chris's trembling hand, the scent filling his perverted senses. Intoxicating his mind with obscene images of his daughter fucking her fingers and the slutty mess in Alina's panties she undoubtedly left for him to find.

The contorted look of sexual bliss on Alina's face as she came, moaning in his dream, "Daddy, daddy please oh fuck oh fuck, dad, I'm Cumming.

Running his thumb over the slick cotton crotch, Chris was compelled to go to Alina's bedroom with the dream now fully remembered in his mind. Opening the door to the same soft yellow glow of morning light filtering through her drapes. Casting Chris's mind into a desire he had been able to control until now.

Finding her bedclothes arranged precisely as he remembered in his dream just before he awoke. Her pillows propped up against the headboard, Alina's bedsheet forming to where her body had been laying minutes ago. Chris's eyes were drawn to where her sexy ass had settled into the mattress and then saw the wetness. The bottom sheet was as soaked as the panties in his hand, forming a perfect outline of her ass cheeks, fanning out into a moist vee.

Chris's mind was spinning with incestuous thoughts, trying to comprehend his depraved emotions, perverted taboo emotions, his cock now painfully hard and needing attention.

Chris pushed his daughter's soaked panties hard into his face sucking the creamy wet crotch into his mouth. Alina's intoxicating teen scent bringing his cock to near boiling point, Chris lay on her bed breathing in her cum soaked bedsheets; mixed with Alina's freshly showered innocent teen scent stroking his cock.

Chris teased her silk panties over his hard cock feeling the sheer lace material caress his balls and the engorged sensitive crown of his cock. Teasing them over the sensitive underside, letting the lace fabric dance against the tip. Adding his wetness to Alina's as his cock leaked more of his depraved lust.

Chris moaned his little girl's name, "Tease me, Alina, tease me with your panties, tease me, oh fuck Alina, do you want daddy to cum in your panties, do you want daddy to cum on your pretty young face? Tell daddy, little girl, tell daddy where you want me to fucking cum? You teasing little slut, where do you want your daddy to cum."

Chris imagined Alina standing at her bedroom door watching, wearing the same pink silk panties with a matching pink lace push-up bra. Moaning softly, "Cum for me, daddy," One finger brushed inside the cup of her bra to flick over a hard nipple as Alina let her other tease at her panty clad crotch.

"Maybe your perfect teen titties Alina? Or do you want daddy to fill your pretty mouth with my cock and cum down your throat?

Tell me, baby girl, tell your daddy."

Chris felt his cock throb and lurch as his cum boiled up through his thick cock, quickly wrapping his daughter's panties around his hardness pumping it harder until he erupted, filling them with his perverted incestuous seed.

Panting and whispering, " You made daddy cum, you teasing little slut, fuck, you made daddy cum in your sexy pink panties; it felt so fucking good, Alina.

Yesterday you teased me with a flash of your pink panties hiding under your towel, then teased me in my dreams, and now you're teasing your father with your wet cum soaked panties."

Chris lay in his daughter's bed, slowly stroking his softening cock. He wasn't sure if he should relish in his guilty pleasure as the overwhelming passionate emotions he felt had him needing more.

His taboo desire won through as his mind wandered to forbidden fantasies featuring Alina in various stages of undress and in lewd illicit and illegal acts.

His daughter's promiscuous behavior was undoubtedly intended for him, perverting his deprived mind even more.

Finding himself with a pair of Alina's panties soaked in his cum, dripping to mix on the bedsheets with his daughter's lust. Chris could have easily given them a quick wash and dry like he usually did and put them back where he found them! But thinking, did she leave them for him to find? Would Alina notice if he just dropped them into the laundry hamper soaked in his incestuous cum? Innocent enough, throw some of his clothes on top, if she found them, then that was always her intention.

The next few hours became hell, and heaven rolled together in mixed thoughts of lust and depraved notions. Images of his daughter invading his mind throughout the day, thoughts of lying in her bed, using her lust-filled panties to fantasize with and indulge in his perverted need. And with the anticipation, his little girl might go looking for her pink panties had his cock needing more.

Chris had an ever-increasing need to see more of his daughter's luscious teen body. Wanted to feel her warmth close to his, to lay her over his knee and luxuriate in her beauty. Grope her sexy teen ass over her panties and her tight body to little girl squeals of more. Knowing when Alina went to bed at night, her sweet nineteen-year-old body would be only a few feet away in the next room, maybe touching herself to sensual moans of daddy, teased his thoughts of what if...

****************************************************************************************************************

When Alina returned from school, she quickly took a shower and washed the sex from her drenched pussy and soft teen skin. Going to her bedroom, Alina found her door open. Sure she had closed it as always, had the young girl thinking maybe her daddy had been in her room. Alina quickly went to check if her pink panties were where she'd left them--finding them at the bottom of the hamper soaked in her daddy's gooey thick spunk under a damp towel and a pair of his pajama's.

Alina's young quim was already starting to moisten at the thought of her daddy using her panties to pleasure himself. As kinky as it seemed, it was everything Alina had hoped for, feeling her clit throb deliciously as she returned to her room. Naked but for a bath towel, she found her pussy start to moisten betwen her thighs and felt an uncontrollably need to pleasure herself. Alina to put on a pair of white cotton panties to cum in for her daddy to find later.

Soaking up her wetness with the cotton crotch before putting them on and rubbing her little pussy with passionate moans of lust and overwhelming slutty feelings controlling her body, her little pussy throbbing to be touched. Alina moaned, "Please touch me, daddy, touch me down there, rub your fingers over my wet pussy and make me cum in my panties for you." Her pussy gushing with an exquisite slutty delight.

Lying on her bed, Alina teased her young pussy pulling at her hard nipples, edging herself for at least an hour, soaking the white cotton panties in a creamy mess before thrashing her little cunny; until she came to hysterical screams of, "Daddy, I'm cumming for you."

With her panties soaked, Alina was going to leave them as she did this morning, with thoughts of what her dad would think when he found them? But decided to keep them in the hope of teasing her father with the slutty scent of her teen pussy and freshly soaked panties.

Alina redressed in her school uniform sans bra, leaving her blouse untucked, so it lay loosely over her breasts. Nestling lightly against her nipples, exposing just enough to entice her daddy's need for her.

Alina's lust again was on the ragged edge of obscene pondering ways to tease and seduce her father. About an hour before he usually gets home from work, Alina returned to the bathroom and re-did her makeup.

Going heavy on the eyeliner with a hint of eyeshadow, she spent the next few minutes outlining her lips with lip-liner before coloring them with a slutty shade of deep pink lipstick. Her flawless teen skin needed no further attention other than a light dusting of foundation.

Alina then teased her hair out until she got that perfect just been fucked bedroom hair look. She went and grabbed a school textbook from her room and lay on the lounge room floor. Propped up on her elbows, arching her back with the opened book in front of her.

Alina making sure to angle her body so when daddy got home and walked past, if he looked would see up her short skirt and hopefully a touch of her white panties and plump sexy ass cheeks. To be sure, Alina pulled her panties tight into her teen folds until her ass cheeks were squeezing out of the seams and her pussy ached to be touched again.

Idly lying in wait, fantasying about visions of her daddy stroking his hard cock wrapped in her pink panties and envisaging him pumping them full of his warm gooey cum.

Alina heard her daddy's car pull up in the driveway, and her heart skipped a beat. Fraught with lustful desires hoping her plan to tease and seduce would push her daddy one step closer to fucking her tight virgin pussy.

She heard him drop his keys on the hallway table, followed by his footsteps on the hardwood floor approaching her. Then the silence was only interrupted by a sharp exhale of her daddy's breath. Without turning to look, she asked, "Did you have a good day at work, daddy?" With her only intention to give him a reason to stay and hopefully stare at her slutty exposed ass cheeks and maybe a peek of her wet cotton panties.

Clearing his throat Chris, replied, "The usually Princess, how was your day?"

Just to keep her daddy looking, Alina made up story about having an exam tomorrow and hadn't studied yet, asking, "Maybe you can help me after dinner, daddy?"

"Yeah, okay, sweetheart, not sure I can be much help, but I'll try."

Rolling onto her back, looking at her dads pale, shocked face, making sure he caught a good view up her skirt and her panty clad kitty and thanked him, "Your the best daddy, I'll help you; with dinner, love you."

With her legs a little splayed, she turned back over, lifting her legs from the knees, her skirt sliding up, exposing all of her plump young sexy ass cheeks for her daddy's eyes.

Alina flicked a page of her book, wriggling her hips, making her ass cheeks jiggle. It was a full 30 seconds or more before she heard her daddy's footsteps continue down the hall.

Alina had made herself so horny with her little exhibition she nearly jumped up and chased her daddy down the hall. But she had to remain patient, needing her daddy to make the first move.

Alina had to know her father wanted her in the same way she wanted him. Still lying on her stomach, she slipped a hand between her legs, cupping her eager sex, and it wasn't long before she was grinding her clit into her fingers against the floor.

Alina getting herself off in a matter of minutes freshening her panties with more slutty wetness. The sweet scent of her sex had her wanting to keep grinding for round two until she heard her dad's footsteps walking back towards her.

****************************************************************************************************************

Chris walked past Alina's bedroom, her door left wide open; he spotted the pink panties that teased his mind all day lying in the middle of her bed. Shocked and embarrassed yet with the show, he'd just witnessed his cock was as hard as when he cum in those panties this morning. With it clear in his mind that his little girl orchestrated her tantalizing show for his benefit.

Chris tiptoed back for another peek of Alina's tight young ass. Seeing up her school uniform skirt, with her tight young ass on full display, was the most slutty sexy encounter he'd witnessed beyond up-skirt Tumblr blogs and his favorite schoolgirl porn videos. That was until now, seeing his little girl, legs spread and grinding her pussy into her fingers, spread enough to see her fingers glisten with her wetness eclipsed them all.

Chris, watching, released his cock and gently stroked himself until he heard the telltale sigh of a girl cumming. Her father reluctantly put his cock back in his pants and went to his room to change before making a start on dinner.

Walking back, Chris stopped for a few seconds and, with a lusty groan, asked, "What would you like for dinner tonight, baby girl?"

Alina had never heard her dad use that endearment; it made her pussy quiver with an unexpected sensual thrill. Sending a wave of pleasure through her teen body, making Alina's nipples harden and her pussy quiver.

Alina lustfully replied, "Whatever you want, daddy, whatever my daddy wants."

Trying to extend the words in a sultry and more suggestive tone.

Starting to play her game, Chris responded, "Anything, baby girl, anything your daddy wants, hey?"

"Yes, daddy, absolute anything!"

"We'll see about that young lady; we will see."

With a wiggle of her hips, kicking her feet, allowing her to skirt to ride over her ass again, "Anything daddy wants to eat is fine with me." Hoping daddy would catch her not so innocent innuendo.

Alina jumped to her feet following her dad into the kitchen. Catching up with Chris, taking his hand, she placed it around her waist, sliding it down to flirt with her ass and holding it there, tilted her head up to her dad and, without even thinking, purred, "Anything daddy wants," and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

Continuing her taunt, Alina skipped ahead down the hall to the kitchen, her skirt flicking up to expose her anything and everything to daddy.

Once in the kitchen, Alina propped herself up on a kitchen bench, letting her legs dangle freely and spread enough to continue her enticement. Her skirt not quite reaching the lace tops of her nylons, leaving an alluring display of her smooth ebony thighs, knowing her daddy could easily see up to her soaked panty covered mound. The thought made her pussy tingle, and she had to squirm her tight young ass on the bench, trying to satisfy the tingles of her not so hidden desires.

****************************************************************************************************************

As soon as Chris entered the kitchen, he was greeted by his little girl sitting on the kitchen bench. Swinging her legs back and forward, leaning back on the palms of her hands, causing her blouse to form tighter against her excited nipples poking into the thin white fabric of her school uniform.

Chris hesitated in the doorway; looking his daughter in the eyes, he saw a sultry temptress looking back, not his sweet young daughter. If eyes could fuck his daughters mesmerizing emerald green and hazel flecked eyes screamed yes! Her deep pink full, sultry stained lips screamed fuck me here, to daddy.

Chris's cock swelling as he hoped Alina would avert her eyes so he could take in every detail of her perfect teen body unnoticed. Her full breasts mashed tight into her school blouse, her boobs so smooth and complete it was easy to see the outline of her areoles topped by her nubile teen nipples trying to burst free. With their eyes still in deadlock, Chris's sultry little girl said, "See something you'd liked for dinner, daddy; oops, I mean, what's for dinner, daddy?"

Chris's gaze burned into Alina's as he started to undress her with his eyes, his cock bulging harder into his loose running shorts, his arousal impossible to hide, and he had no intention of trying.

If Chris's little girl was trying to seduce him, then she had won. With them both devouring each other with wicked thoughts, Chris approached his seductress, watching her eyes dart up and down his body, and Alina licked her lips, praying this was the moment she had spent months if not years trying to achieve.

Chris moved closer to his daughter, his cock tenting his shorts leading the way, seeing a glistening mess between his little girl's thighs and the silhouette of her plump pussy mound soaking through the fabric of her white panties.

Chris pushed his thighs between her knees, spreading Alina's legs until the bulge in his pants poked into the taboo mess between. They both felt his cock lightly nestle into the warm wet folds of fabric, their eyes still locked with forbidden sexual tension.

Alina slid a hand down to the hem of her skirt and whispered, "Daddy, I made a mess." Chris followed her eyes as she looked down, lifting her dress, revealing the soaked creamy mess between her legs, Alina's puffy pussy lips spreading into the soaked fabric, blushing pink with aroused expectations. Chris's cock head throbbing in the divide, straining the fabric of his shorts.

Chris's overcome with passion, growled into his little girl's ear, "Do you like teasing me, you slutty little brat, Alina?"

The look in her daddy's eyes had Alina terrified as her father intensely focused on her face. At the same time, they both breathed in the wet intoxicating scent of her teen sex.

Then Alina saw the sly, sensual look captured in his expression, the look that made her pussy quiver with needful slutty want. Their seductive gaze lingered for minutes, expressions of lust written in every crease of her daddy's forehead, Alina's sex bursting for her daddy's touch, for him to take her, to be her first. A need she had held deep in her mind every day for a year or more, Alina reached her hand to absently touch Chris's cock.

Chris caught her hand, and she pouted her full sexy pink lips whispering, "Show me, daddy, show me your cock. I want to feel it in my hand" with a needy desperation in her voice that Chris found sexier than any words he'd ever heard a woman say. But the words whispered from his daughter's lips a hundred times more erotic, that Chris had to hear his daughter say it again.

Chris asking, "Say it again, baby girl,"

Alina took her fathers hand and placed it on her tits, positioned a finger to sensually brush over a swollen nipple, giggling, "Show me your cock, daddy,"

Her lips remaing open Alina's tongue salaciously, gliding over her upper lip breathlessly, purring, "Please, daddy, let me touch it." Pouting again like a little girl not allowed to play with her favorite toy.

Chris exclaimed, " Fuck Alina, I'm your dad; you might be over eighteen, but you're not too old to be put over my knee while I tan your backside."