Daddy I Made a Mess Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alina saw the sly, sensual look in her daddy's expression again and was sure she had seen a glint of something more. Her mind drifting back to her teacher spanking earlier that day, her pussy quivered at the thought. Before the mental images had a chance to leave her mind, Chris pulled her off the kitchen bench, dragging her towards a kitchen chair.

Alina struggled with little to no defiance, squealing, "No, daddy, stop," but her sultry cry's said yes in her daddy's ears.

Chris spun her around to face him and took her chin in his hand; Alina leaned in thinking they were going to kiss; Chris grabbed her hair and pulled her face back, growling, "You want to be a teasing slut for your daddy, do you? Alina gingerly nodded her head, reaching a hand out to feel the bulge in her daddy pants.

Chris let her feel the weight of his cock as he cupped her face in both hands, placing his thumbs over her lust-filled eyes, gently closing them and smudging her eye makeup into the slutty schoolgirl look his perverted mind craved.

Alina's pouting pink lips enticed his need to feel them wrapped around his cock. Alina tried to kiss her daddy again, the lust in his eyes burning into her sexual need; Chris stopped her again, "No baby-girl if I kiss you on the lips like a father, never should I don't think I can control my passion!"

"I don't care, daddy; I've wanted you so bad for so long."

Chris growled back, "Good little girls do what they're told, and bad little girls like it! Are you a good little girl or a bad little girl Alina?"

Alina, Battered her slutty eyes, "I want to be your bad little girl, daddy."

Chris took her hand, placing it inside his pants, Alina feeling her daddy's cock for the first time and her third cock for the day. Pulling his pant open at the waist, Chris motioned for Alina to look down, her hand and forearm dwarfed in comparison to her daddy's size. She fumbled around, struggling to grasp it in her tiny hand, looking up in stunned silence, mouthing the words, "It's so fucking big daddy," her head shaking in disbelief and her hand still trying to grasp his cockhead, Alina eventually dropping to her knees pulling her dad's shorts down with her. Chris's cock springing free, slapping her in the face, wide-eyed and speechless, Alina took it in both hands.

"I told you no, baby girl," And as much as Chris wanted to force his cock into his little girl's slutty mouth, he wanted way more.

Dragging Alina back to her feet, he sat on the kitchen chair, pulling his shorts back up and flung her over his lap as if she was a rag doll; he had no intention of spanking her, at least not in any traditional sense.

He grabbed his daughter's hair filling his hand in her black lochs and wrapping his fingers tight, pulling her head up, hearing his little girl slightly whimper.

"Your a naughty little tease, young Alina, and I think daddy needs to spank you!"

Alina weakly moaned, "stop, daddy, please stop," without an ounce of effort in her voice or her actions. She lay prone across her daddy's lap in wait for whatever was to come.

Looking into his little girl's eyes, Chris let his fingers slide up under his daughter's dress, the warmth of her smooth skin kissing his fingertips as he gently teased them up to her inner thigh, watching the lust build in his little girl's eyes. Flirting with a desire he had craved for years, taking his time to feel his daughter's soft skin, Alina's hips shuddering to his touch. Little squeaks of, "Stop daddy," becoming a softer sensuous purr of, "Please, don't spank me, daddy."

Chris's fingers hovered over the curve of her ass cheek, kneading her through the thin fabric of her panties, then pulling at the elastic leg band, letting it snap back onto her ass. Her pussy mound grinding into his hardness, Chris could feel her wetness soaking his straining cock as she deliberately ground her mound into him.

Chris let his fingers drift between her thighs, teasing ever closer to Alina's soaked crotch, and continued to tease at the seam of her underwear. Gripping her ass cheek a little more firmly, pushing his hips up to meet Alina's warm mess, saturating the thin fabric of his perverted desire.

His sexy daughter's ass begging for his touch, a fantasy of his long in the making. Chris took the hem of her skirt in his fingertips and slowly brushed it up her thighs to reveal the object of his forbidden lust. The creamy wet mess of his daughter's sex glistening into his view, a white slick shining gloss of girl lust covered her perfect thigh gap, flowing into his daughter's translucent panty covered pussy.

Alina's fat labia molding to the fabric of her slutty need, a creamy colored mess of his little girl's wetness escaping the cotton crotch. Chris drew a finger up the thin divide of his obscene passion, smelling her sex invading his senses again. Alina's soft moans followed as he teased her pussy lips, pushing the silky fabric into her swollen lust, exposing more of his daughter's illicit sex and causing more of her sweetness to tickle to the edge of his incestuous need. The peach furred lips of his daughter's wet pussy peeking out just as he'd witnessed all those months ago shopping.

Chris lifted his ass enough to push his shorts down, releasing his burgeoning fat cock and slipped it between Alina's enticing creamy wet thighs filling the gap in his long-held fantasy. The fully blossomed beauty of his gorgeous daughter and the irresistible shape of her upper thighs and plump round ass capture the perfection of her tight teen form and his raging hard cock. Resting his length against her slick pussy, and slowly fucked his shaft, dividing her pussy lips until they formed to his girth.

Chris moaned, "Fuck baby girl, rub your wet panties up and down my cock, grind your sweet little pussy into daddy. Tease me, baby girl, fuck your daddy with your creamy thighs and wet panties."

Alina raised her tight ass, squeezing her dads length between the smooth, creamy wetness of her thighs, first once, then again. Lifting her ass higher each time to her dad's groans of pleasure, he whispered, "More baby girl, higher," Alina humped her ass down his length to grind her pussy against his enormous girth, feeling it force her thighs wider her pussy lips spreading to her throbbing clit. Chris's cock swinging too and fro, coated in his daughter's creamy cum, groaning, "Fucking more baby girl, lift your ass higher."

Alina put her hands flush on the ground below, steadying herself. She squeezed her thighs tighter and lifted her hips, slowly gliding her soaked panties and gushing pussy up against his length. Chris groped his little girl's ass cheeks, groaning, "Higher baby girl." Until her ass was inches from his face and his cock head flared between the tenderness of his daughter's pussy lips.

Chris slapped her ass cheek, causing her to squeal and fuck her mound harder into her fucked up desire. Grinding her clit into his cockhead, trying to force his massive cock through the thin fabric of her wicked young need. Chris pushed her ass back down, feeling the slick texture of her white cotton panties glide back down his length; he gently slapped and caressed her ass, watching it jiggle and squeeze his passion for more.

Chris whispered, "Lift your ass again, baby girl," and as she did, Chris slowly peeled her panties down over her plump ass cheeks, exposing his little girl's soaking wet cream covered quim to his eyes for the first time.

A slick glistening mess of girl cum covering every fold of his precious little girl's pussy, clinging to every curl of her fine pubic hair and extending in a slutty mess back to her soaked panties crotch the more he peeled them back over the curve of Alina's plump ass. Chris groaned, "Oh my baby girl, you are so fucking wet."

Alina whispered back, "For you, daddy, for your big cock. I played with my pussy edging myself, and cumming in my panties many times waiting for you to come home."

His daughter's sopping wet slutty need finally exposed for Chris, her creamy pink pussy contrasting with her smooth ebony skin. Chris spread her ass cheeks with one hand, gazing at his little girls quim. Her pussy lips fluttered open, exposing all of her delights down to her throbbing pink clit.

Chris ran the fingers of his other hand through her dripping wet teen fur, twisting it between his finger and gently pulling on the tufts. Coating his fingers in her creamy lust, and teased a finger over the crinkle of her tight backdoor, slowly circling her rim, watching it spasm to his perverted delight.

Alina shuddered to the illicit touch, and Chris asked her, "Do you like that baby girl?" His fingertip tickled up between her ass cheeks, his little girl's ass sprinkling with goosebumps as the fine hairs on her ass cheeks stood on end. Chris rimmed her puckering ass bud again and dipped the tip of his finger into her tightest hole.

Asking Alina again as he probed her lust, "So are you daddy's good little girl or daddy's naughty little slut?"

Without saying a word, Alina answered by pushing her ass up harder on her daddy's finger, and her tight little ass welcomed his touch.

Chris was entranced by his little girl's slutty need, pulling her panties back to mid-thigh, twisting them tight against her legs. Using then to lift her ass higher and her thighs tighter around his straining cock, to sensual moans of his daughter's pleasure. Alina's pussy gushing more of her hot creamy desire to then drip down his thick shaft.

Chris used her panties to raise and lower her tight ass on his index finger and slide her thighs up and down the length of his cock. Teasing her clit with the flare of his throbbing member at the top of each stroke. His little girl panted and moaned in sexual need and implored her father, "Please, daddy fuck me,"

Chris fucked his finger knuckle deep into his little girl's tightness before withdrawing to gently rim and tease the ridges of her crinkled backdoor.

Alina again implored her daddy,

"Fuck your naughty little girl, daddy," Chris fucked his stiff shaft between her slick thighs, grinding his length against her pussy, occasionally letting the tip of his engorged cockhead flirt with the entrance of his daughter's hot young pussy. Teasing his little girl into a desperate need to cum, Alina bounced her hips up down his length, grinding her passion into the base of his cock. Chris was so close to letting his cock slide into his incestuous desire, but this was his fantasy. Having his little girl over his knee caress her tight young body and fuck his cock into her creamy thighs, feel her hump her slutty need until she came for him.

Tease her tight body into a whimpering need of fucked up incestuous need until Alina begged for what she wanted. And cum she did, her hips and ass thrashed against his hardness, trying to feed her own perverted need, continuously trying to slide her hot gash over her daddy's cockhead with each hump of her hips. Screaming, "Fuck me, daddy, please fuck me," and then just muffled moans of ecstasy as her ass and thighs shook her body head to toe through orgasm after mind-blowing orgasm. Until her sweet sighs of passion and spasming hips subsided, and she fell limp in her daddy's lap. Chris's cock still throbbed between his little girl's thighs, he peeled her panties down her long ebony legs until they were clutched in Chris's hand. Alina legs spread fully, exposing the slutty pink mess between...

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************

Alina was still lost in her fantasy yet to be realized; her daddy made her cum so hard it left her body weak. But with a burning hunger to feel her father's big cock buried deep in her young pussy was all that mattered.

Alina had to have her father's thick cock inside her. After seeing its size, Alina needed to feel it stretching her tight virgin pussy, making her first time something she would cherish forever, and hoping daddy would never get enough of her nubile young body. Alina remembered what effect daddy said one kiss would have, so like a moth to a flame; she had to know.

Sliding off her daddy's lap to kneel between his legs and grasp Chris's cock. Her hand too small to handle her daddy's size, she positions her thumb on the underside of his most sensitive spot. Gently rubbing in a teasing circle, breathlessly wording, "It's so fucking big daddy," continuing to tease him, "I love you big cock daddy, I love how it feels so smooth and hard in my hand. I want more, daddy."

Unbuttoning her blouse, Alina took her glasses and hair tie out of the pocket and let her school blouse fall from her shoulders, exposing her glorious bare tits. Alina put her glasses on and tied her hair back in a high ponytail to trail down her back.

Alina took her daddy's cock again in her soft hand, teasing the underside of his flared engorged head, continuing her seduction. Using her other hand to hold and caress her father's full balls, letting her fingernails barely graze the skin. Alina's slutty pink colored lips millimeter's from her daddy's dripping cock, she was tempted to try and force it into her mouth, but no, she stared into her daddy's eyes, mouthing, "So fucking big daddy," pursing her lips and blew her hot breath over his fat cock. Then she sat up on her knees, grasping her daddy's cock mid-length with both hands teased his now throbbing member across one hard nipple then the other.

Bouncing it slowly, coating her cleavage in his precum, fucking it between the soft fullness of her tits, allowing some saliva to drip from her lips and fall on his cock, adding to her seduction. Her daddy's jaw went slack as he watched his slutty daughter push his incestuous lust nearer to his perverted limit. With Alina hearing the telltale moans of a man nearing orgasm, Alina stood up, taking her cum soaked panties from her father's hand.

And with quite the show slid them over the creamy girl nectar between her legs and brought them to her face breathing in her slutty essence, then teased them under her daddy's nose, dangling them like a perverted carrot edging on her dad's forbidden lust.

Standing in front of her dad with just her thigh high nylons, short tartan skirt and her Mary Jane school shoes, she daintily took her panties in her fingers tips. Alina positioned the leg bands and, holding them in a slutty seductive pose, preceded to put them back on, taking her time to slowly wiggle them up to her smooth ebony legs until they disappeared from view under her skirt. With her panties not entirely pulled up Alina took her daddy's hand and lifted her skirt, moaning, "Feel how wet I am for your big cock, daddy,"

Chris's little girl placed his outstretched fingers to tease between her wet pussy lips. Moaning like a slut on heat, "Touch me, daddy, feel how fucking hot and wet I am for your cock," taking his fingers away, she pushed them into her fathers mouth, seductively voicing, "Taste your little girl daddy, taste the naughty girl cream that you made.

I found my pink panties full of your cum daddy, and now I need more," Pointing to her gushing young quim, as she pulled her panties up tight into her slutty teen folds and looked down at her Mary Janes. Alina then lifted her leg and placed her shoe on her Chris's knee. Lent into him, humping her crotch into his face and whispered in his ear, "Do you remember when you bought me these shoes? daddy." Alina straightened back up to watch her daddy's eyes drink in her tight white panty covered sex, with him paying little to no attention to her foot still resting on his knee.

Her daddy's eyes eventually looked up, seeing the expectation in her expression waiting for an answer, "Well, daddy, do you?" Alina tugged at her panties, pulling them tighter into her snatch until her pussy lips squeezed out the edges of her wet crotch. In a more seductive and sultry voice, Alina whispered, " Do you remember now, daddy?" Running a finger over her peach furred exposed pussy lips. "I was wearing these white cotton panties, daddy."

Dropping her foot back to the floor, Alina straddled her dad's leg and slid her soaked panties and wetter pussy up and down his thigh and forced her firm teen breasts into her daddy's face.

Chris was lust fucked by his little girl; the realization his daughter had been seducing him for maybe years left him speechless. Before he even had a chance to reconcile his thoughts, his cheeky temptress had her lips firmly planted on his, moaning into his mouth, "Fuck me, daddy, be my first, please daddy fuck your baby girl."

Chris moaned back into Alina's mouth, "Fuck baby girl, what have you done to me!" Feeling her soft fingers caressing his cock, Chris kissed his daughter back with the same aching incestuous need he felt between his legs. A passion so intense he devoured his little girl's lips, forcefully feeding his tongue into her waiting mouth. The taste of her lipstick forever to be remembered in his perverted mind; that one taste of his precious daughter's lips invading him like a demon fueled erotic sixth sense, never to be sated. Now unleashed the forbidden love he felt for his daughter could never be caged again. Their kiss lingered as Chris's hands roamed the delicate teen curves of Alina's tight young body.

His little girl giggled and laughed as Chris tickled her incestuous desire, Alina only breaking their kiss to moan briefly, "Fuck me, daddy," and straddle both his legs. Holding onto the back of the chair behind Chris's head, smothering her daddy's face with her perfect tits and slid the slutty mess between her legs up the length of her daddy's cock.

Raising herself off her daddy's lap, Alina took his cock with one hand and teased Chris's engorged cock head over the slippery incestuous intent burning between her legs. Teasing more of Chris's and her incestuous need, bouncing on Chris's lap, gyrating her slick wet panties and pussy as she used her daddy's big cock like a sensuous pole dancer.

Nibbling at her daddy's ear, she could hear muffled moans of pleasure from between her luscious tits, sighing herself and again whispering to Chris, "Fuck me, daddy, fuck your naughty little girl, please take me."

Chris took hold of her bottom with both hands, lifted her as he stood; Alina instinctively wrapped her legs around his waist. Their lips locked again in a sensual kiss as Alina continued to grind her soaked panties into her daddy's hardness. Little squeals of delight left her lips each time she felt Chris's cock head push her panties tighter into her needy young slit.

Chris took the two steps required to reach the kitchen table and sat his little girl down; breaking their kiss, Alina lent back, resting both elbows on the table behind her.

Chris was mesmerized by the slutty little girl purring. "Fuck me, daddy, fuck your baby girl," her fingertips gliding up her smooth stomach and torso. Cupping the swell of her breasts, tweaking her engorged nipples to slutty moans of, "Please, daddy put your big cock in me," obscenely twisting and stretching her nipples higher then letting them snap back to settle on her magnificent teen tits, with more sultry moans, "Please, daddy," to the point she was practically begging for her father's cock.

Chris lifted her skirt, exposing the slutty mess between her sexy ebony thighs, the glistening folds of sex squeezed tight in her white cotton panties, beckoning for his touch. Chris slid his fingers up his daughter's thighs to the top of her hips, hitching his fingers into the waistband of his promiscuous little girl's desire. Slipping his desire slowly past a point in time he could never return to, exposing everything he had dreamt and fantasized about in one forbidden action.

With his daughter's soaked panties back in his hand, he breathed in the intoxicating scent of his little girl's slutty need. Dangling the thin wet fabric in his fingertips, teasing them up Alina's inner thighs, brushing over her swollen sex and gently dancing her panties on the button to her absolute incestuous need.