Daddy I Made a Mess Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris leant in and kissed his girl with forbidden greed, needing to satisfy a sexual want Alina had awoken, not with her salacious behavior, but that one kiss. That one simple touch of her lips on his and the lustful need in her eyes as Alina kissed him like a lover, forever taking the innocence of father and daughter with it.

Chris watched the slutty desire grow on Alina's face, humping her hips higher each time he danced her panties on her clit. Alina's wrecked face of lust became a torturous look of need as he teased his little girl's passion. Cupping Alina's sex with his hand coating his fingers in her creamy nectar, feeling her hot sex dripping between his fingers.

Chris brought his hand to his baby girls bosom, letting the creamy lust coat the firmness of her already shimmering teen breast. Gently rubbing the palm of his hand over her engorged nipple, then squeezing her firm young breast, pinching her sensitive nipple making his little girl's body crave more. Chris coated his fingers in her lust direct from the source again and smeared it over her moaning mouth, Alina's lips trembling to his touch.

Alina focused on her dad's eyes as he leant in to steal some back with a passionate kiss. Breaking the kiss, Chris watched as his little girl caressed her cum glazed breast in her fingers, her head straining forward to lick and suck a cum smeared nipple into her mouth. Chris repeated the process with her other breast, then placed the gusset of her white cotton panties across her lips and kissed his little girl tenderly at first, tasting everything that made him crave his sexy daughter's panties and her sweet young lips. Chris forced the cum soaked panties into Alina's mouth with his tongue, feeling his daughter's tongue savor her slutty lust.

Chris kissed his way down her tight young body, tasting her skin mixed with the lust of her fading teen innocence. A sheen of sweat highlighting every forbidden curve and then some. Chris bit down hard on her nipple, making her squeal in pleasure, sucking as much of his little girls firm bosom into his mouth as he could. Savoring every inch of her willful slutty desires as his lips travelled further down her sexy ebony body.

Every kiss and nip on her skin sent waves of passion to spill from Alina's swollen sex. Never had she felt such overwhelming emotions, her body shivering to every touch of her daddy's hungry lips as he kissed and teased his way closer to her steaming sex. Alina desperately wanted her daddy's cock but when she felt the warmth of his breath blow over her gushing sex and his lips suck on her cum soaked teen fur, her hips involuntarily thrashed on the kitchen table for more.

Chris looked up between his baby girls legs, the wrecked expression of a young girl on the edge of orgasmic bliss stared back, panting, "Kiss me down there daddy," Chris wanted to bury his face in his baby girls pussy and suck every fold of her dripping young need, feed on her teen sex until she could take no more. Instead, he licked and slowly sucked the lust-filled curls of Alina's neatly trimmed thatch of fine teen hair just above her smouldering sex.

Breathing in the exotic scent of slutty teen arousal, teasing Alina to a new level of sexual need. Chris lifted her legs, spreading them wider, watching his little girl's tight virgin sex slowly peel open, revealing her gushing pink inner folds, matching the slutty pink lipstick of her lips. Chris continued to tease his tongue around Alina's throbbing teen pussy, placing little kisses on her inner thighs. Kissing all around her glistening sex, tasting his daughter's slutty mess, but not yet giving his baby girl's pussy the attention she craved.

Lowering one leg, Chris kissed his way down her other, causing forlorn squeals from his daughter's lips, her sex denied of the touch her yearning want craved. Chris revelled in her wanton need, kissing down her nylon covered leg until he reached her Patent leather Mary Jane-shoe. Watching his little girl squirm, Chris took his time untying the lace, removed her shoe and lifted her other leg removing the same.

Chris felt the smoothness of his daughter's nylon-clad foot sliding up between his legs, first gliding over his heavy balls, then her sole up the length of his cock. Chris took her other foot and pushed his cock between them both. Intimately fucking her petite stocking cover feet, teasing her toes over the engorged flare of his raging cock head. His baby girl cooing with slutty delight, her breath ragged as she moaned, "Please daddy, fuck me", her fingers seductively spreading her sopping wet teen pussy. Teasing herself and Chris with slutty moans of sexual forbidden need! Chris's senses heightened by her slutty pose, his daughter's perfect teen tits dancing high on her chest, nipples pointed and hard with inexplicable slutty need.

Chris whispered, "Show me where you want daddy to put his cock, baby-girl,"

Alina dipped a finger into her tight virgin quim, "Here, daddy," raising her hips to her own touch, fucking a finger then two into the depths of her smoldering young cunt. "Here, daddy, please, please daddy here."

The look in his little girl's eyes mirrored the need she felt between her smooth ebony thighs, a burning hot need to feel her daddy's cock deep in place, Chris knew no cock had ever been. He lent into her slutty want, his cock resting against her incestuous need as she moaned for more. "Oooh, please, daddy fuck me now," With his sexy daughter's emotions spilling over, "Stop fucking teasing me and for fucks sake, stick your cock in me." Chris teased his lips over his baby-girls mouth, telling her to relax, nipping at her lips and kissing down her svelte sexy young body, taking in every breathtaking curve on his way to the creamy prize between her long ebony legs.

Chris removed her fingers and placed his open mouth over the perfection of her teen youth, sucking every fold of her tender sex into his mouth, tasting the depths of his daughter's bad girl forbidden sex. Feeling her wetness drip down his chin, Chris lapped at everything he had fantasied about for longer than he cared to admit.

Covering his face in his baby-girls tangy wetness, sucking the little pink nub of her needy desire deeper into his. Taking his little girl into a world where nineteen-year-old girls rarely go, to a world of pleasure his daughter will remember deep in a place she didn't know existed. With Alina on the precipice, Chris told his baby-girl, "Don't you dare cum, I need more."

Feeding two fingers into her tightness, sighs of pent up lust spilling from her sexy pink incredibly fuckable lips, Chris could feel the tightness of her virgin pussy clench his fingers. Chris gently them deeper, telling his little girl, " Relax, baby and tell me again what you want daddy to do?"

Alina moaned, almost crying, "Please, daddy stick your big cock in your naughty little girl," Chris curled his fingers up, pressing them to the underside of her clit and let his thumb glide over the exposed outer nub. His daughter's virgin pussy bursting with a kaleidoscope of slutty pink colors, Chris eyed his daughter's tortured look, drinking in her slutty, needy and tight young body, black mascara running like tears down her flushed red cheeks.

"I don't think my cock is going to fit in your tight little hole, baby girl," teasing his daughter's moans into an unearthly primal slutty groan of denied sexual release.

Chris knew he'd teased his little girl into a needy fucked up mess. Ready to do anything for her dad's cock, to let him take the last piece of her young teen innocence and fuck her into a new world of forbidden love.

"I love you, my sweet baby girl; I've watched you grow into the beautiful girl you are now; I never want to hurt you, but it's going to hurt when I spread your tight young sex around my cock and fuck you. And yes, naughty girl, I remember when I bought you your Mary Janes, I remember every intimate detail like it was yesterday. I tried to forget the image of your sweet young girl panty-clad pussy, but now knowing you let me see it, I can't, and I never will. Up until now, I kept my forbidden fantasies hidden away even from myself, wanting but never letting them escape from a place deep in the back of my mind." But now I have to fuck every inch of the life force that made you deep into your naughty young pussy. Fulfil my incestuous forbidden desire for my slutty young daughter.

Chris's daughter screamed almost at the top of her lungs, "Fucking shut up, daddy and take me. I don't care how much it hurts; just fuck your slutty little girl!"

Chris lifted both of his baby girl's legs up, spreading her gushing teen sex and rested his aching angry, purple cock head at the entrance to his ultimate fantasy.

A little gasp left his beautiful daughter's lips; her eyes widened as if she'd been shocked into a new reality.

The throbbing warmth of her daddy's cock head already radiating into her gushing pussy, each little throb amplified by her sexual need, diving deeper into her already quivering teen sex.

Both of their eyes drifted down between Alina's legs, with his daughter sitting up on her elbows, saying, "I need to watch your cock enter me, daddy! I need to feel every inch of your big hard cock; I've been finger fucking myself to sleep every night for months fantasizing about this very moment, take me, daddy, fuck me and make me yours."

Chris could feel his baby girl trying to slide her hips closer to her incestuous need, the tip of his cock just starting to spread her pink folds of forbidden need. Tiny sighs of breathless passion followed by, "Ooooh Fuck daddy," Chris slowly feed his cock into his slutty daughter's gushing young quim, both watching her swollen red pussy lips stretching to accommodate their sexual needs. His daughter moaned, "More daddy more, fucking more," Chris was caught in two minds wanting to fuck his full length deep into his little girl with one hard thrust, his balls aching for release. But he had to fuck her gently and slowly, let his daughter's virgin teen pussy suck his cock into her warmth.

They both watched as her quim spread painfully to the purple flare of Chris's steel hard crown, splitting her slit and exposing her young slutty pinkness to her throbbing, engorged clit. Chris's daughter gasped with painful delight, "Ooh fuck daddy; it hurts so good," the sight beyond erotic, beyond any sensual touch, the feeling only a father and loving daughter can experience. The intensity of the incestuous coupling saturated every nerve ending in a dizzying ecstasy of forbidden carnal love.

Chris pushed a little harder, spreading her wider, filling everything in between his little girl's tightness. Alina's pussy seemed to stretch impossibly to the flared, angry purple cockhead trying to probe her innocence.

Alina again whimpering, "Oh fuck oh fuck daddy, more, more, fuck me, fuck!! more daddy!" Begging for her daddy's cock like it was the last thing on earth.

Chris could see the pained needy desire wracking his baby-girls face, erotic and perverted all the same. A desperation to be filled and fucked by her daddy, delightfully edging her past the initial hurt. Chris felt the flare of his cock head push past the entrance to his daughter's barely nineteen-year-old pussy. Her tender pussy lips peeled open like a red velvet curtain welcoming Chris's cock to her triple x rated prize. Her little breathless sighs of bewildered desire incessantly enticed his cock to venture further into her quivering confines. His baby girl started to squeal, "More Daddy, it's ok. I need more." Alina holding her breath as she let a mini orgasm rush through her body, allowing daddy to feed more of his delicious cock into her tightness.

Chris felt every quivering clench of his little girls climax as her pussy sucked his cock deeper into his fantasy until he reached the point where a young girl was at the brink of becoming a woman, with a thin veil of womanhood the only thing left between them. Her sexual innocence to be lost forever and replaced with hopefully an insatiable need for hard sex.

"Fuck I need more to baby-girl; I need to feel every inch of your tight teen slutty schoolgirl quim squeezing every bit of my hardness. I'm going to take your sweet innocence, Alina, and fuck you into my world forever.

Chris watched his slutty daughter squirm her hips and ass on the kitchen table, and as the light caught her in a certain pose shimmering on her sexy young body. Chris was reminded of his now x-wife, his little girl's mother. So fucking hot, so fucking sultry, he reached a hand out to gently cup her chin, saying, don't move, little girl. Chris slowly manipulated her face until she struck that perfect pose again; as hot as his x-wife was, their daughter eclipsed her in every attribute, stunningly beautiful as one sexy curve ended it blended into an even sexier one.

Her sweet sighs so sensual and sweet. Chris held her stare and asked his little girl again, "Tell me what you want, baby-girl, tell me how much you want it," before Alina could utter a single syllable Chris fucked his way through her innocence, taking her virginity with it, followed by slutty moans of,

"Yes, daddy, ooh fuck yeah, so good daddy, fuck me deeper I need to feel all of you!"

Chris placed her legs over his shoulders, allowing his little girl some time to adjust to his girth and for him to curb the need to cum. He'd been on edge for at least an hour, teasing his little girl into a fierce need to be fucked like a woman, not a bratty little teen girl.

Alina growled back at him with guttural explicative, "Fucking now daddy, fuck your daughter,"

Chris grabbed her by the hips pulling the slutty mess between her legs toward him as he fucked the entire length of his cock into his dream girl. The dream shattered into a million long waiting fantasies as his daughter took his dream to the hilt, Alina falling back onto the table yelling, "Fill my slutty cunt with your big cock dad, fuck me, fuck me hard, fucking fill me, I'm cumming daddy, so good daddy, more, more,"

Chris pulled his cock back a couple of inches and fucked it back hard, grinding into her wanton need, skin slapped, and wet sounds of willful sex surrounded them. Slutty cooing gorgeous, sensual moans and more explicit language flowed from his daughter's lips. Her whole body shook and trembled, eyes rolling back to white. Chris held himself balls deep and rocked his little girl's world to one blistering orgasm after another. His little girl's hips bounced and gyrated off the table uncontrollably as the ecstasy and the reality of finally fucking her father took her to a place she had hoped and dreamed about for years.

With his sexy nineteen-year-old vixen still in the throes of sexual bliss, Chris started to fuck every teasing slutty inch of her divine teen cunt. Burying himself in her tight nastiness, feeling every clench of her rippling orgasms, feeding his desire to fuck her harder. Forcing Alina to feel every inch of his fat cock and never forget daddy was her first.

Alina's tight young pussy molding perfectly to his full length like a silk and cashmere suit with the most delicate inner lining of velvety smooth teen girl sex. Tailored to extract and tantalize every ridge and throbbing vein of Chris's absolute need, exquisitely sucking and vibrating him to ecstasy.

"I'm going to cum, baby-girl, you're going to make your dad cum, you fucking naughty girl. Fuck baby."

Alina wreathing and squeezing his cock within the intimate daddy-daughter confines of incestuous need, moaning, "Fuck yeah, daddy fill your bad girl, fuck your cum into my slutty virgin cunt, I need to feel you explode deep inside me, fucking cum for me daddy."

Somewhere between the next second and infinity, Chris blasted his fucked-up obscenely forbidden spunk into the only place left untouched in her virgin sex. His cock wedged between where life starts and finishes, emotionally more profound than he had fucked any girl, a feeling deeper than love its self ending with a sublime climatic pulsing release.

Stream after stream of Chris's incestuous cum blasted into his little girl's tight quim, coating the most intimate depths of her hungry need to be filled and fucked. Alina wrapped her legs around her father's hips and held him deep, feeling every pulse and throb, moaning, "Deeper daddy, fill your naughty little girls cunt, fuck your cum into me, more daddy more." Alina bucked and humped her hips savagely, grinding what was left of her young innocence into her daddy's throbbing cock, feeling every inch as his squirting cock hit the very depths of her perverted need.

Silence ensued, echoing into an abyss confined within the passion of untold forbidden love until now. Exploding exponentially and flooding back through their orgasmic bodies, consuming every breath of air they needed to live. Extending time itself until their gasps for oxygen brought them back to earth.

Chris fell into his little girl's sweetness, completing their love and need for each other's forbidden love. Chris kissed his girl slutty pink lips, tasting her need, as she whispered, "Hold me, daddy, leave your cock inside me, you fill me so good I never want you to pull out."

Chris's cock still twitching and pulsing as he felt Alina's pussy squeeze and suck the last of his cum, completing their erotic forbidden coupling.

Chris lifted himself enough to look into his daughter's eyes, seeing an expression of wicked satisfaction curling on her lips. A slutty glint of expectation filling the emerald green of her knowing eyes, and as if reading Chris's mind.

Alina sexy lips opened and breathlessly whispered, "It's ok daddy, mum put me on the pill when I came back to live with you a couple of years ago!"

That was one of the thoughts stirring in Chris's mind, which helped him broach a subject he needed to talk about with his daughter.

"There's something else Alina, I think we need to discuss why your mum left us... me!"

Alina's blushed, her face taking on a concerned look; catching Chris by surprise. Nervous energy followed and Alina caught her breath, Chris now more confused by her reaction.

Alina quietly murmured, "I'm sorry daddy, I am, I, I shouldn't have!"

It's ok baby girl, I'm the one that should be sorry, I took advantage of you, I couldn't control my perverted lust for your sexy young body. I watched you touching yourself on the lounge room floor earlier, your soft moans, your sweeter tight teen ass had me so fucking hard I couldn't control myself anymore!"

"It's ok daddy, fucking you was the most magical moment I could have hoped for, feeling your cock slowly take me was everything I've wanted for years, I love you, daddy, I've wanted you to make love to me for so long."

Chris tenderly swept a stray tear and loch of hair from his daughter's face, "Kiss me, Alina, kiss me as you did before, your lips on mine were like no other. So soft and sensual, you've breathed something into my life that I can never get enough of, I know it's wrong but it feels so right."

The ensuing kiss collided with their untold passion for each other forming a moment never to be forgotten, their trust and feelings becoming one. The kiss lingered until their souls felt the love they had both lusted after for years.

Breaking the kiss, Chris said, "We still need to talk sweet girl, no secrets, I need you to know my every thought and your mine."

"Alina sobbed, ok daddy," Chris lifted her from the table and sat her skewed across his lap, Alina continued sobbing in his embrace, tears now flowing down her face, mascara stained black tears trickling one by one with soft moans of, "I'm sorry daddy it's all my fault," and they kissed again.

"Nothing is your fault baby-girl, your mother left me because of my perverted fetish for her panties, she caught me, well...she caught me in a very compromising position. It's a little perverse but I love the sweet musky scent of her used panties, she never understood my kinky need, calling me a sick dirty old man. It hurt, but what hurt more was her disdain, her utter disdain when she caught me in the laundry, with one pair stuffed in my face and another wrapped around my umm hard cock.