Daddy I Made a Mess Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The look in her eyes as she accused me of sniffing your daughter's panties was as confronting as it sounds. Bewildered I told her no, no way, these are your panties I would never, I mean ever betray the innocence of our daughter. She wouldn't hear it, "Saying those panties aren't fucking mine you sick bastard," pulling them from my hand, "Look you sick man, size eight, I wear a size 10!"

I had no answers your mum stopped talking to me and within a week I came home from work to find you and her gone!"

Alina sobbing became more erratic, inconsolably, crying into Chris's shoulder, "What's wrong baby-girl, I'm so sorry."

Alina put a finger to Chris's lips, "Shhh daddy, stop taking, I know already, I'm ashamed of myself they were my panties daddy. I heard you and mum late at night fucking, I'd got so wet hearing mommy's moans of pleasure, I wanted to be her.

I'd sometimes sneak into the hall and if your door was left open a bit I would peek into the darkness and listen to the sexy sounds of you making love. Sometimes seeing you slam your big cock into mommy from behind, the moans and slick sounds of sex had me so fucking horny, it made my teen hormones run rampant with my own sexual need."

"I found myself touching my kitty, sliding a finger or two into my dripping sex in time to your thrusts, wishing it was me, daddy. I was infatuated with the sounds and sight of you pommeling mommy, I think one time I saw you spread her bottom and stuff your big hard cock deep into mommies ass. It was so fucking hot and naughty I came so hard on my fingers wishing it was me."

"But that's not the half of it, one time I came home early from Cheerleading practice on a rainy Saturday morning, and I went to go to the laundry and shed my sweaty uniform. I heard you moaning, I thought you were fucking mummy and I had to see, and I saw you, daddy, I saw you sniffing mummy's panties. Stroking your big fat cock, the look of desire on your face made my pussy tingle, then moisten, I wanted you so bad. I wanted you to sniff my panties, see the lust in your eyes for me."

"I couldn't help myself. My teen pussy dripped for your cock, the thought of you sniffing my used panties had my pussy and my little clit demand my perverted sexual need. I swapped them out daddy. I'm sorry, it was me, they were my panties!"

"Remember when you took me shopping, I always bought the same panties as mum, and I swapped them out. I'd rub my little cunny to thoughts of you using my teen body, fucking your big cock in my used dirty panties. Sniffing the slutty mess I left, knowing you thought they were mommies, the naughtiness only excited me more."

"I sometimes waited until you both left for work and I'd go to your room. If I was lucky I found a pair of your boxer shorts beside the bed. The smell of you still lingering, so musky and masculine, I'd lay on your side of the bed, breathing in your scent and rubbing my panties into my needy teen pussy. Fantasying daddy, fantasying it was you touching me, making me cum. I'd make sure after I came to swap out my slutty soaked panties with a pair of mums and leave them at the top of the laundry hamper."

With his little girl still sitting on his lap, Chris for all the wrong or right reason felt his cock stirring back to semi hardness. Alina's pussy leaked their combined juices onto his cock.

Alina smirked at Chris saying, "I can feel you getting hard daddy."

"Umm, yes naughty girl, I know I should be upset and I am a little, but sit your ass up Alina, I love your perverted passion and I need you to tell me more," Chris positioned his growing hardness at the entrance to Alina's sopping gash. "I need to feel your tight young naughty teen pussy buried on my cock again now baby girl,"

Alina lower herself wriggling her wet hole on Chris's cock until it was back into the slutty confines of her freshly fucked cunt. With his daughter fully impaled on his cock.

Chris asked, "Tell me more baby, tell your daddy all your naughty desires."

Alina moaned, " Your cock feels so fucking good in my pussy, so thick and deep in my slutty teen kitty," lifting her hips Alina ground her perverted lust into Chris's lap.

Chris lifted his finger motioning with a slight wave, "Ah-ah, no little girl sit still, I want to feel your tightness while my cock grows deeper into you, tell me more. Everything Alina, tell me everything, your kinky confession has got my cock so fucking hard, I need you to start at the beginning."

Alina blushed with an ambiguous expression, tempered only by the thought Chris would not fully understand the lengths she went to seduce him, "I can't daddy it too embarrassing, just fuck me again."

"Nope Alina, everything!" Chris paused for a second or two, "Tell you what naughty girl if you can be honest with me, I'll let you grind your slutty pussy on my cock for 30 seconds each time you divulge more."

Chris tempted Alina by kissing her sweet full fuckable lips and humped his hips and cock into the very depths of his slutty incestuous daughter's tightness. With his little girl still unsure, Chris whispered in her ear, "What if I start Alina? What if I told you I have been having indecent thoughts about you ever since your little boobies started to blossom, and you did blossom very early young lady!"

"Oh fuck daddy that is so fucking naughty," Chris felt Alina's pussy tighten even more, trying to squeeze another orgasm out of her dripping teen need.

"Come on baby, don't be shy after what you have already told me I don't think anything you say now shock me now!"

Alina felt Chris's cock throb and lengthen, impossibly deeper kissing the very perverted need she held precious since her young body started to crave her daddy's touch.

"Oh fuck daddy, I'm so ashamed I think I was sixteen maybe younger, I knew it was wrong but my pussy tingled every time you were close. I tried to reason with the little voice in my head to no avail, my hormones raced with insatiable passion; for one thing, you daddy." Catching her breath, Alina coyly moaned, "And something ... Mmm," her voice trailing off not finishing her thought, so ashamed and embarrassed to admit one more other her slutty secrets.

Alina felt the deliciousness of her daddy's cock respond, pumping her tightness all too briefly as Chris whispered, "More baby girl, tell me more, nothing you can say will change my love for you,"

Chris fucked his cock to the hilt, holding Alina's hips and erratically fucked his daughter's tight teen body counting the seconds to thirty.

Chris sucked his little girl's hard sensitive nipple into his mouth, teasing her with his tongue then let his teeth linger gently nibbling his daughter for more.

"Double or nothing Alina, I'll pound your sweet young pussy for a full minute if you tell me more, I'll even let you set the pace!"

"Oh fuck daddy, I can't," Alina sobbing, "I love your cock in me, I need to cum, the orgasm you gave me when you first entered me was like no other, but now I am on the edge of something more wonderful, I'm so close, please just fuck me hard, I need to cum on your big cock again!"

Chris held his little girl tighter, "I know baby I'm close too, I never want to fuck another girl, only you. Tell me a little bit more,"

Chris kissed his little girls cheek, tasting the salty tears of denied need, Alina again desperately implored her father,

"Fuck my slutty tight pussy daddy, fill me with your thick cock, fuck me beyond my wildest dreams," then Alina looked Chris steely in the eyes,

"I love mommy's panties to daddy her feminine sent does something to me that I can't explain. I'd put her used panties and lay in your bed, using mums vibrator, licking her dried cum as I slipped it between my lips and then fuck my dripping pussy until her panties were soaked with my essence. I miss mommy panties so much, daddy,"

Chris felt his little girl's pussy clenching and vibrating from the depths of her perverted desires, reverberating and pulsing down his length, her pussy lips fluttering for more, Alina screamed, "l want mommy to fuck me with her tongue, while she grinds her wet panties into my face, now give me my 60 seconds daddy!"

Please comment if you want a chapter 5