Daddy, I will have you one day Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once it became too much, I pulled the showerhead away and let it dangle, spraying around. I was too exhausted to deal with it right now. I looked down. My pussy had turned red, both from arousal and from the warm water. But I wasn't done.

I grabbed the showerhead and placed it between my legs, again flinching slightly at the sensitive touch. I was so sensitive, but I wanted more. I aimed it slightly off of my clit to give myself a break, but let myself get aroused again. Once the slight trickle left me aching for more, I finally let the stream back onto my clit. I moaned in pleasure again, it felt just like it did at the beginning. I could do this all day if Daddy didn't use the bathroom as well.

Daddy pulled me up to my feet and kissed me deeply again. I pressed my naked body up against him and could feel his hard cock against me. I leaned up and whispered in his ear that I wanted him in me and I couldn't wait any longer. He didn't say anything, he just lifted me up and carried me into the living room and laid me on the couch, and spread my legs apart..

I moved it around, writhing under the hot water pulsing against my clit. It was so intense, so much more intense than my vibrator, or my fingers. My mouth fell open, into wordless moans as I felt my second orgasm approaching. Fighting all instinct, knowing that the result would be sensational, I turned it up one setting higher. The stream was going stronger and harder now, as I placed it squarely back on my aching clit. I arched my back as soon as it hit me, moaned loudly, grinning hard against the powerful stream, and even though the pleasure is so intense, I couldn't control myself, and I let another orgasm take me.

Daddy gripped his cock and rubbed the head over my pussy lips, wetting his dome.

"God, I've been dreaming of this cunt." He said and pushed the large head of his cock inside.

"Ohhh, fuuuck, Daddyyy...geezus..."

The shaft of his cock was sinking into my sheath. Wet heat gripped at his driving stalk. He pulled back and drove again, deeper this time. And deeper again on the next plunge. He began stroking his shaft in and out of my core with a casual pace, but there was nothing casual about the hot, wet scrape of my body along the burning cells of his flesh. My legs encircled him as he drove harder.

I screamed into my hand, shaking and twisting, my other hand still firmly holding the showerhead between my legs. It was almost too much, but I kept holding onto it, letting wave after wave of almost painful pleasure crashed through my spasming body.

Daddy groaned and plunged his cock in harder. Deeper. He moved over me and soon I felt his tongue slide into my mouth, as his whole body lunged forward over and over again.

He drove into my spasming core with a voracious volley of desperate thrusts, until he was heaving for breath and his brain was spinning with the flood of wet heat flushing around his shank.

He arched his back, forcing his big cock deep inside my hole. My pussy clenched down on his shaft. With a low groan, I could feel his hot cum splash through my womb, filling me with his plentiful family seed. Suddenly a huge orgasm sent spasms throughout my body. I shook in ecstatic convulsions, on Daddy's shooting cock.

After the earth-shattering orgasm, I yanked the showerhead away and I let go of it, sitting up and gasping. My wet hair fell in strands around me as I looked down at my very red, flushed chest. I shut the water off, stood up, and replaced the showerhead. With wobbling legs, I hopped out of the shower, my arousal still slick running down my leg. I wrapped my hair and body in a towel and splashed cold water on my flushed face in an attempt to calm myself down.

Then I did something I'd never done before, I unlocked the door and walked out, wearing only a towel wrapped around my head. Daddy was still downstairs so it was to no avail, but it changed things, in my head. Daddy fuck me... I wonder if Eric would like to watch that incest video clip....

For the next couple of days, all I thought about was catching Daddy again. All I could think about was what it would feel like to sit on Daddy's cock.

_____

It was one of those days that are so humid your clothes stick to you. It was mid-July, thundery and school was out. I was showering for the second time that day, and oh God, did the water feel good on my tan skin. I stood under the spray in the upstairs bathroom. The door was wide open, letting the breeze from my room fan into the room. No one was home, and I was enjoying the freedom that an empty house gave me. I knew I had to hurry though, Daddy would be home soon, and he'd be desperate for the shower.

Thinking of my Dad gave me naughty thoughts, though. He was graying around the edges, with deep brown eyes. I felt my pussy moisten. Daddy always got me wet. How long had this been happening? I thought back. I remember being a teenager and seeing him naked in the shower, masturbating. I was enthralled, his huge cock glistened, then long strings of cum poured forth, and sprayed the very walls of the shower I stood in. After that, I masturbated every night myself, fingers deep in my pussy dreaming of that sticky white cum coating my throat, my skin, my snatch. At first, I was ashamed, daughters should not think of their daddies like that, but God I could not stop them.

I shut off the spray and wrapped myself in a white towel. I made my way down the stairs, fresh and shaven, and let my hair drip over the carpets. I walked into the living room, where Daddy sat, a newspaper in hand, looking quite flustered. I bent to kiss him

_________

Over the next months, I grew bolder and bolder, and my attire around the house soon left little to the imagination. Tube tops, tank tops, extremely tight T-shirts, and half shirts, that pulled tight across my breasts, drawing extra attention to my pert nipples. I wore with either short shorts, very tight yoga pants (to show off my camel-toe), mini skirts, or just a skimpy pair of panties (camel-toe show again), All cut across my buttocks, leaving a large amount of flesh exposed,

Everybody, including Daddy, noted the bulge of my labia visible between my upper thighs.

And after Eric and I started to fuck, and everybody at our college knew about it, my position there had changed drastically as well, and the new, popular version of me had to dress accordingly. Sexy, but never slutty.

______

One day, Mom called, and I answered, after a long conversation, she asked if Daddy had paid the electricity bill since she'd gotten a reminder.

"I don't know, I'll ask him," I said, as I swung his bedroom door open.

There was Daddy, mid-way across the room, naked except for a towel around his shoulders, like a scarf. Daddy's eyes met mine as I stood in the doorway. The cordless phone pressed to my ear, and my face reflected the shock, embarrassment, and even amusement of the moment.

"Jesus Helen," Daddy gasped as he struggled to wrench the towel from around his neck. His effort was nowhere near as quick as my eyes as they lowered to 'feast,' it seemed to him, on his exposed manhood.

"What the hell?" He managed amid his blushing as he finally held the towel over his semi-erect cock.

Trying to conceal the smirk, my own face a red hue, I did my best to apologize without saying sorry.

"I thought you were dressed," I declared, barely holding on to the laugh that clearly wanted to escape my lips.

"You couldn't knock?" Daddy questioned, attempting to wrap the towel around his waist, his fingers not playing along, however, deciding it safest to remain as he was.

"What is it anyway?"

My eyes remained on his body, I was a bit shocked, but I felt a need for his cock now and I knew I hid my desires badly. I am sure Daddy noted my reaction and my stare.

"Oh, yeah, sorry... Mom..." I said. "Mom wants to know if you've paid the... what was it again, Mom?"

"What's going on there, is everything ok?"

"Better than ok, Mom," I said and watched Daddy's towel starting to grow right where his cock was.

"Ok, good, it was the Electricity bill."

"Dad, Mom wants to know if you've paid the Electricity bill."

"Yes," he responded.

"Ok, Dad says yes,'" I replied to Mom, my eyes fixed on the white towel.

"Is that it?" Daddy shook his head.

"Oh, yeah," I finally managed and almost, it probably seemed to Daddy, reluctantly turned and left the room, the door swinging closed behind me.

_______

At times it was really bad. Don't get me wrong, fucking with Eric was amazing, but sometimes, I felt an unexplained urge for Daddy.

Daddy was in the kitchen making us dinner, and I happened to get a glance at his bulging pants and instantly I got horny.

"Can you take care of the laundry," Daddy asked me, un-spelling my dirty mind.

I stood up, walked into the adjacent laundry room, and closed the door.

The clothes dryer rattling. On tip-toes, I pressed my pussy into the corner of the machine as it stimulated my clit. In my hand I held his underwear, pressing the crotch of his boxer shorts to my face. The smell was of his body wash, the scent of my Father. But it was the connotation of what had been pressed to the material only hours previous that filled my mind.

"Daddy's cock," I told myself and pulled down my jeans and panties to my knees, and once again pushed my now exposed clit towards the vibrating machine.

"My daddy's cock, against my face!" The climax came as easily as the fantasy, my legs wobbled as the orgasm began in my head and vagina as one, and surged through the rest of my body.

I collapsed against the warm dryer, the underwear still against my face as reality wormed its way back into my world.

"It'll never happen," I spoke aloud as I extricated myself from my newly found sex appliance, a glistening wet spot left on the dryer just as a thought entered my mind.

"Or could it?"

"Honey, are you done, dinner is ready," I heard Daddy scream on the other side of the wall.

I quickly pulled up my panties and jeans again.

"Yes, Daddy, I'm just sorting out my stuff, I'll be a minute," I managed to say in a fairly neutral voice, hurrying to actually fold the laundry that was the original task.

_____

One day, I decided that I'd step it up a notch and when Daddy was in the kitchen, cleaning up after dinner, I would go skinny dipping and wanted to see his reaction and if he'd join me, which was unlikely, but I wanted to test the water.

I put on a bikini bottom but left the top on my bed. I put on a thigh-length bathrobe, that I'd had since I was like fifteen.

I looked in the mirror, the robe was loosely tied with a belt, and there was a good amount of cleavage showing. I adjusted it a little, showing a little more cleavage.

OK, so it showed cleavage nearly to my navel.

I slowly separated that robe and sort of squeezed my breasts together. I was blessed with a pair of gorgeous, if I may say so, 34DD breasts.

I had some fresh tan lines from my sexier halter bikini and I had to admit, it was kinda sexy. My areolas were small and pink, matching the color of my nipples, that on the other hand were large, and were in a state of aroused hardness against the fabric, or was it because I was going to go skinny dipping in front of Daddy? My nipples were large, and they absolutely begged to be played with.

Once I was satisfied with my look, I walked down to the kitchen. "Hi, Daddy," I said and walked past him to the cabinet. I open the cabinet doors, got up on my tip-toes, and reach to grab a glass from the top shelf. I felt the soft fabric of the robe slide up the back of my thigh. The robe slid all the way up my thighs and came to rest at the bottom crease of my butt.

"Hi honey."

I peeked over to my right, to see Daddy's reaction to my tease in the window, but he just kept doing the dishes. I frowned. Was he blind? Or maybe the thought of looking at me, checking me out was repulsive to him. He barely glanced at me. He should be looking, preferably drooling with lust at the same time. Suddenly I felt like a fool, all those increasing thought and fantasies about being in an incestuous video clip was rapidly disappearing. He didn't even bother.

I poured myself a hefty glass of wine, sat down, and parted my legs slightly, to see if that peeked his interest.

Daddy just had to take a quick glance, booom, Not repulsive after all.

I smiled as I drank some of the wine, and "innocently" parted my knees a little more, revealing more of my camel-toe lips in my very tight bikini bottom. Another glance.

Inside me I laughed with joy, as Daddy was staring at my highlighted labia, proudly standing out below my pronounced mound of Venus.

Daddy's eyes, though he tried to drag them away, remained fixed on my groin, the twin lumps of my folds, as I directed my own gaze back to Daddy and remembered the time that I caught him naked in his room.

I felt a rush spread from my cheeks down my whole body making me shiver as my innocent pussy tingled in curiosity at the thought of his cock. And once again, I remembered the time I watched him shoot his load on the shower wall-

"So, honey, what are you into this lovely evening?" Daddy said, trying not to stare at my cleavage.

"Thought I'd go for an evening swim."

"Ok, sounds great."

"Wanna join me?" I asked, not sure which answer was going to be the good one.

"Well, I don't know, it's kinda late, and..."

I stomped my foot down in a pretend tantrum, and it made my tits jiggle under the loosely fitted robe.

"Fine! ok, sounds good. It's so fucking warm anyway," He responded and I knew he was getting all worked up, looking at my camel-toe.

"I'll tell 'ya what, honey. You're pretty much wearing a suit already, so if you'll wait for me, I'll go upstairs and change into mine, and be right back down to join you."

"Really, you'll swim with me?" The wine was exaggerating my emotions when I threw my arms up in the air, exposing my soaked, yet covered, pussy even more to Daddy and pushing me erect nipped hard against the fabric.

"Yay! Now hurry up or I won't wait!"

I walked outside with my glass and sat down in our outdoor kitchen, next to the pool, it was now dark outside and the only light that was seen was from the lamp above me, our kitchen, and the next-door neighbor's lights, Sarah's house. God, I was hoping she would be watching as Daddy and I swam naked in the pool...

I was all tingly, thinking back at naked Dad, fucking Dad, his bulging pants, his stare at my crotch... I was getting myself all worked up.

"God, it's so fucking hot and it's only 9, why aren't you in the pool," Daddy said and threw his town on one of the sun beds.

"Well, I don't know about everyone else, but I've heard that a cold shower helps break the heat,"

I said.

"A cold shower, huh? Yeah, I bet you've taken a lot of those in the last few years! I hate cold showers, I think I'd rather drop an ice cube down my shorts!"

My God, was Daddy coming on to me?

"Sure Daddy, I'm sure you would.... Hope you don't mind?" I got up, untied the bathrobe rope, and let it fall to the ground.

Naturally, I wasn't wearing a top, and my beautiful tits fell out for all to see, well if anybody, other than Daddy, would've been watching. Come on, Sarah... Feast on these young puppies.

All of a sudden, I pulled down my bottoms to my knees and struck a sexy pose.

My pussy lips are fat and puffy like my mouth. See Daddy? Sweet cock-sucking lips, huuh?

Warm and succulent. Both will open wide for you Daddy. My orifices don't enjoy remaining empty for long. Whether it be my mouth, my pussy, or my asshole, I want you to open them up, lick, eat, bite, fuck spew your cum. Mmm...

Daddy watched in amazement at my womanly body, and I am sure that he'd never seen a more perfect ass or breast.

At the tips of my breasts were a pair of extremely big and very sensitive nipples. They were as round as a nickel and pierce through every one of my bras and blouses. What made them even more pronounced and sensitive was that they were shaped like a cylinder with the tips being a flat surface instead of pointy. At the base of each nipple were my areolas which were narrow rings around each one and are so small they are barely visible. Even though my areolas were small they really highlight the length and width of my nipples.

By the age of sixteen, my body had developed to the exact measurements I am now. But, it wasn't until much later, like when I was 18, that It was around that time that I knew my body was attracting a lot of male attention. I caught a lot of men, especially older men eyeing me whenever I walked by them. The confident ones would even stop me and tell me I looked very sexy.

I have to admit that instead of being put off by their gazes and comments I loved the attention.

But, I was even prouder of my ass than I was of my giant breasts. Daddy probably expected me to grab my bikini again and pull them up, but I let them fall and did a slow 180-degree turn.

Daddy was in shock as I entered the pool, naked.

"Aren't you coming in?" I made no effort to cover up my body.

"Ye... Yes... I'm coming."

"Are you kidding me with those swim trunks? Maybe you should have come with me to the mall!

There is no way you are getting in this pool wearing those things, there's no way you're getting in this pool, Daddy! I think you should "man up", Daddy, and join me for a quick skinny dip!"

"Fine." He somehow managed to get out. "But you have to turn around."

"Why? You get to see me." I giggled.

"But you shouldn't see me right now. It's just.. it's just not really appropriate." Daddy grinned as he moved over to the ladder and looked up at me. He was close enough now to see my pussy slit.

"Look, Daddy. If you were trying to "perv-out" on me it would be totally different. You know that I walk around naked sometime, Stop being a fucking wimp, Daddy, so strip down old man, and come on in!" Then, I splashed water on Daddy and dove into the cold water.

Knowing that our neighbors would immediately investigate the sound of splashing water coming from our yard, Daddy turned off the patio light.

"Come on, Daddy, show me..." I said and looked him over and spoke up with alcohol-fueled bravery.

He stripped to his shorts and out sprung an almost fully grown cock. Daddy's fully grown cock..

I think he felt embarrassed that he was hard just by watching me, his daughter. Not really politically correct. So, he dove into the crisp, cold water, his cock nearly retreated full up into his body to get away from the harsh temperature drop, and as far as he was concerned, that was probably the best thing for everyone.

He came up, water streamed off his body. He kept his hair trimmed and I saw a couple of glints of silver in the black. He began to swim laps. His form and speed indicated that he swam daily and his trim body was the result. His chest hair was neither too much nor too sparse, and just about perfect in my estimation.

After some innocent swimming around and splashing water, I decided that tonight was not gonna be that night. Daddy didn't seem interested at all.

I turned and swam towards the small ladder sticking down into the water from the edge of the pool.

I could feel his eyes on my wet ass and back and then my naked ass slowly stepped up the ladder.

My pink ass cheeks moved out of the water like two mounds. My legs were spread just enough to give him a peek at my pussy lips, this time without any form of tight-fitting garments.

God, how I wanted to turn my head and watch Daddy's cock grow from watching my bare pussy.

____

A week later, I caught Daddy fuck our neighbor again.

I'd overheard Daddy on the phone, saying that she could come over tomorrow, I was gonna be away for a few hours. I faked a stomach ache and left practice early, speeding home.