Daddy, I will have you one day Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A final stroke, and even Eric was amazed at the volume he produced, the intensity of his orgasm. Pausing his action to aim toward my awaiting mouth, He shot forth a torrent of semen hitting me directly upon my lips. Much of his first spurt entered my mouth, before resuming his masturbating, coating the rest of my face, a rope running from forehead to chin. My nose dripped with a snot-looking thread of cum, my tongue protruding to catch and display the last of Eric's present.

"Ugh, shit," Eric gasped as the last of his sperm dripped from the head. "Fuck," he sighed as I lasciviously scooped cum from my face into her mouth.

"Are you OK?" he asked, after another minute of silence.

I didn't answer. He waited a few moments, then shook me gently

"Are you still alive?" he questioned.

"I'm cum-drunk," I rasped, turning my head just enough to look at him.

"You made me cum so many times my brain is scrambled."

"God, you were an animal, were you thinking about your Dad?"

"Would you be mad?"

"No, honestly I wouldn't."

"At times, I did, I have been for a long time now, and it's actually your fault."

"My fault? How so?"

"You're the one that has me starting to watch incest movies, you started the whole thing, before that I'd never thought about it."

"Oh, God, I've created a monster," Eric said laughingly.

"And Linn?"

"Yes, I would."

"God, I want to be there, I want to watch you lick her pussy, watch when she sucks your cock, watch her face when you enter her pussy, her tight little pussy."

"God, you're making me horny again. Sweet girl, where does that come from, your Dad, I guess."

"Yes, that's what he used to call me, his sweet girl, or sweet little girl."

END OF PART 1.

In part 2, we will find out if Helen ever gets to fuck her Daddy.

I hope you liked it, and once again, don't be upset about some grammatical error or misspelling, I am not an English native.

Please comment in the area below to let me know what you liked, what you disliked, and what would you like to see happen if there will be a part 2.

I love writing, it turns me on immensely, but I also really like to read what you are like and not like. I understand that my English isn't the best, but I bet I speak better Swedish than you...

Steve