Daddy, I will have you one day Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sneaking in through the backdoor, I made my way up the stairs and soon heard the sounds of Sarah screaming, "Fuck me!"

My handsome 42-year-old Father was completely naked with sweat dripping tantalizingly down his tanned muscular back, the dim light caused his hard body to shine and gleam as his hips rhythmically thrust down into the dripping pussy of his moaning "mistress". He stood at the end of his bed with his back to the door so I had a perfect view of his tight ass driving down into and out of Sarah's wet embrace. Her ass was nearly hanging off the bed but Daddy held her behind her knees, pinning them to the bed on either side of her chest so she was basically trapped as Daddy's balls slapped her ass with each downward slam of his hips. I could see his thick cock and balls between his spread legs that were braced against the end of the mattress for leverage in his movements.

"Fuck Dan Don't stop," Sarah had begged, a desperate tone coating her voice.

It made me shiver and my hand traveled in between my thighs, my panties were already soaked, my heart pounded and my pussy ached for touch.

I pushed the door open enough to watch. My pussy was drenched, so I pushed my shorts to the ankles and got on the floor. My pussy was throbbing and I instantly inserted three fingers inside and started fucking myself watching Daddy's hot body and cock fucking Sarah hard.

Daddy switched position and had the small neighbor on all fours slamming into her, slapping her ass, and pulling her hair.

"Take this dick you dirty bitch."

"Oh, I'll take it. Fucking give it to me."

My fingers were slamming in and out of my soaking wet cunt pretending it was me and Daddy, and he was saying those dirty things to me.

I froze for a moment when Daddy mumbled something too soft for me to hear, still slamming into Sarah, and I could feel my orgasm building.

Seconds later, Sarah cried out;

"That's it, Daddy, make your little girl cum. I want to cum on your big thick cock."

"That's it my sweet girl, cum on Daddy's cock."

I gasped in shock; Sweet girl was what Daddy always called me. "My little sweet girl..."

"Oh, my God," I sighed softly as my orgasm overtook me.

"That's it sweet girl, cum for me. Cum on my cock like a good girl," Daddy practically growled and his voice reminded me of the times he had been angry with me. It was a deep bass that seemed to originate in his gut before building to a growled command to 'be a good girl' and 'go to bed' or to 'get home now'.

I watched as Daddy's hips pounded furiously into a screaming Sarah and I could see her pussy pulsating around Daddy's cock in orgasm.

"Daddy's coming, take Daddy's cum."

Daddy suddenly stopped, threw his head back before growling and roughly slamming into Sarah's dripping pulsing heat once, twice. Then three more times and I watched in awe as his ass clenched and relaxed as he growled and spurted his hot seed inside her. After he shot his final load into Sarah, he slumped forward, letting go of her knees and ending up on top of the much smaller neighbor.

After catching his breath for a good minute, he slowly pulled his softening cock from inside Sarah and I watched in amazement as Daddy's thick cock just seemed to keep going before finally being fully removed followed by a gush of their mixed cum trailing down Sarah's ass. Soon Sarah began cooing to him to lie down with her and I quickly but silently backed away.

I raced to my room, removed my skirt and panties, dove on my bed, and rubbed my little aching clit towards another huge orgasm.

I Imagined my fingers being Daddy's hard cock, and me being pounded hard into the bed by him, that growled at me to 'be a good girl and cum for Daddy'.

I exploded, my orgasm was so strong that I had no voice and I silently screamed as my body bowed from the bed and I was sure I blacked out for a second. After a long while of coming back to earth I realized that I definitely needed to fuck Dad, but HOW??? I need his big cock to pound into my tight little pussy. I knew it was crossing a line I knew I could never jump back over. I just lay there in a state of bliss for an hour.

I was becoming more and more jealous. I wanted Daddy and right now, I thought of little else, even Eric was not the main focus anymore.

_____

Then one day, luck was on my side.

I rushed home and was halfway up the stairs when I heard Sarah say;

"Who the fuck is sweet girl? You keep screaming sweet girl, who is she? Is she another bitch that you are fucking?"

"Shit, no it's not like that, baby. Come back here." Daddy sounded a tad panicky.

"No way, fuck you, Dan. I let it go and pretended I didn't notice the first few times you've called me Sweet girl because you are such a good fuck, but if you are thinking of that bitch while you fuck me, she can have you!"

And then she stormed down the steps, and I was a milli-second away from being noticed.

_____

I desperately wanted to test Eric, test if he would actually go through with his incest fantasies or if it was just a turn-on in video clips. Don't get me wrong, even though I wanted Daddy to fuck me (thank you Eric) I was still in love with him, and I would never go back to being anybody at college again, and for that I needed Eric.

We were in a Chinese store, looking for something, when a couple in the aisle in front of us suddenly stopped and I almost fell over, Eric put his right hand on my lower back, to steady me. I jumped at his sudden touch, but his hand remained on me.

"Are you OK?" he asked.

"Are you?" I scoffed, looking down at the front of his sweatpants.

"Well, Helen, you know walking behind you, watching your bare ass cheeks moving like that..."

I reached out to touch the fabric.

"Holy shit, Eric," I exhaled, quietly, when my hand found his hard shaft.

"I wanna fuck you, now," he said.

Quickly, he glanced around the store. He saw no one, except for the couple that was walking away from us. Though he knew there had to be cameras on us, at this moment, he didn't care.

His hand fell to her ass, and he pulled my body against his. Looking up into his eyes, I stroked him through his pants. His left hand slid between my legs, and he pressed his fingers against my clit.

"Fuuuuuck," I cooed.

"I'll take that as a yes," he growled.

He kissed the side of my neck.

"We need to go somewhere," she urged. "Now!"

"My place, or yours?" he grumbled, briefly taking his lips from mine. "Yours is closer."

"Daddy's at home," I whined.

"OK," he proposed. "My place."

"I can't wait that long," I panted. "Someplace closer. Come with me, I have an idea" I ordered.

Taking his hand, I led him out of the store. He walked him to his car and told him to follow me. Climbing in his Chrysler Voyager, he followed me to the far end of the empty mall's parking lot. I parked beside him and jumped into his car.

"Back seat, now," I told him.

Sliding from the driver's seat, he joined me; I was thankful for the tinting on the side and rear windows. I straddled him even before his door slammed shut. Our mouths mashed together, our tongues danced, and we tore at each other's clothes. Eric lifted my shirt and tilted his head to take my left nipple in his mouth. I gasped and wrapped my arms around his head, pulling him to my chest.

"Yes, Daddy," I cried, as he sucked hard, flicking it with his tongue.

We have done this a few times, well, I have, call him Daddy as we fucked, he has never mentioned it or objected, so I kept doing it.

He slipped his hands inside the bottom of my shorts and pinched my ass. I yelped and raked my fingers through his short hair.

"No panties, either," he observed. "Dirty little girl."

Eric flipped me over, awkwardly maneuvering me to place me on the seat, reclining against the door. Kneeling on the seat, crouched down in the small space, he grabbed my waistband and pulled them downward. I lifted my ass, then my feet, allowing them to slide off. Eric dropped them to the floor. I stripped off my shirt; tossing it atop my shorts. Now nude, except for my sneakers, Eric took a few moments to admire my body.

His eyes dilated and his breath quickened at the sight of my bare, large breast like he always seemed to do. They were very well-shaped with no sagging at all, well I was only 20.... I was very proud of them.

I let my eyes drift shut as he lowered his mouth to suckle on my nipple. A moan escaped me as he flicked my rapidly-stiffening nipple with his tongue, using a hand to cup my other breast and stimulate it with his fingers.

"God, yes," she moaned. "Just like that..."

Eric chuckled low in his throat. He continued to tease and caress my naked chest for a few minutes, building up the sexual energy between them. My pussy was now sopping wet, ready, and eager to get fucked.

"Enough foreplay," I said, "Drop your pants, put this on, and fuck me."

Eric angled his cock toward my entrance and teased me for a moment by brushing against my pussy lips. I gritted my teeth against the sweet torment.

"That's...not fair...."

"All's fair in love and war," he quipped.

I was about to make some sort of sarcastic retort about love not having anything to do with it, but it died unspoken as he sank, inch by delicious inch, inside my body. I moaned as I felt that delicious sense of completeness, of being filled utterly.

"Fuck, you're so tight!" Eric gasped. "That's the tightest pussy I've ever felt!" This was something that he always said.

"How romantic," I snorted.

"Hardly."

"Yeah?" I reached up, grabbed the back of his head, and pulled him close so our noses were almost touching. "Kiss me, Daddy."

I mashed my lips against him in a steamy, passionate kiss, a kiss that neither of us broke as Eric began fucking me in earnest. In moments, he'd established a steady rhythm. The missionary position we were using was perfect. Each thrust of his cock slammed right into my G-spot, making me whimper as pleasure began building within me. I had been a cock-craving slut ever since I started thinking and watching Daddy fuck, and I was so turned on right now, that I reached an orgasm in only a few minutes, and it hit like a thunderbolt. I squealed and the walls of my pussy clenched and pulsed spasmodically.

"Bend over." Eric's tone was firm. "I want to take you in doggy."

I eagerly turned around and spread my legs for him, exposing my dripping cunt in all its glory. Eric took a second to appreciate the view before lining the tip of his cock up against my entrance. He teased me for a moment, as he liked to do

Then he rammed his cock inside me with a hard thrust. My breath caught in my throat and I let out a noise like a small kitten. His hands were grabbing my tight ass as I was helpless like this, completely subordinate to his wishes, and that was just how I liked it. I couldn't help a tiny, strained laugh.

"You think this is funny?" Eric's voice was hot in my ear as he whispered.

"No," I assured him. "I think it's fucking amazing, as are you--ah!"

I cried out as he thrust again, driving himself in deeper. He was absolutely going for gold, fucking me at a fast, steady, and well-practiced pace.

"You feel so fucking good!"

"So do you, Daddy, I love your big cock."

Eric's only answer was a wordless growl. I didn't care. The meaning of it was clear.

"That's it, Daddy, make your little girl cum. I want to cum on your big thick cock," I said, remembering Sarah's words to Daddy.

"Keep going!" I yelled as he rutted me like a wild beast.

"Keep going! Oh, just like that, Daddy! Just like that! Fuck, that feels incredible! Fuck, fuck, fuck, FUUUUAAAAAH!"

My orgasm hit with the force of a thunderclap. My words devolved into a high-pitched shriek. My pussy spasmed and twitched around his cock, pulsing and rippling and gripping him tightly, urging him to spill his cum into my body.

Eric held me tight as my body convulsed. I felt the climax all the way down to my toes.

Eric didn't take long to reach his own climax. The feeling of my spasming pussy clamped tightly around his cock was overpowering. He threw his head back and drove into me with a final thrust, feeling the entrance of my womb brush against his tip. His cock shuddered and twitched, spurting jet after jet of hot, sticky cum deep inside me.

I moaned loudly as he came with a wolf-like howl. " screamed "Ahhhh, Fuuck... Daddy... Yeeees" as I felt the warmth of his cum gushing into my womb.

When he was finally finished, he withdrew his rapidly-softening cock and gave me a gentle push, collapsing me on the seat. He relished the sight of his cum dripping out of me.

The car was completely steamed and the air was filled with the scent of sex.

After a few minutes of panting and moaning and a few "Ohh Gods," we finally came back to life.

"Babe, can I ask you something?" Eric finally broke the heavy silence.

"Sure."

"You have started to say Daddy a lot when we fuck, does that mean that you'd actually like to have that done?"

"Like Daddy to fuck me?"

"Yeah."

"That would be incest, Eric."

"I know, would you like that?"

"Would you fuck your Mother?"

"Come on... You've seen my Mother, so no."

"Ahhh, and Linn?" His 10-year older sister.

"Come on, I asked you first, you and your Dad?"

"Ahhh, afraid to answer about Linn, are we?"

"No, not really, I've just never thought about it, your Dad, or are you afraid to answer that question?"

"I bet you would love to watch that clip, wouldn't you?"

"Maybe."

"Que, you would, you would actually like to watch a video clip with me fucking my Dad? Me sliding up and down his hard cock?"

"I didn't say that... I..."

"Ok, let's be straight then, yes or no, would you be angry if I did fuck Daddy?"

"I don't know, I would probably be a bit jealous, and..."

"You actually would like to watch us. What about in real life, not like on video, but actually watching me suck Daddy's hard cock."

I was once again getting all worked up.

I reached down, slowly tracing a finger along my lips, and pushed Eric down towards my throbbing pussy, he kissed my inner thigh; gently at first, then harder; before nibbling on my incandescent skin. He could smell my sex, and it intoxicated him. Eric trailed his tongue to my aching cunt; He pressed it against my pussy.

"Yessss," I hissed.

My hands clutched at the back of his head, as I pulled him into me.

"Mmmm," he muttered.

He brought his right hand up, and two fingers joined his tongue in pleasing me. Lightly, he brushed them over my flesh, getting them wet with my juices; then slid them inside me while his tongue concentrated on my clit.

"That's it, Daddy," I mewled, squirming. "Eat my pussy."

My legs slipped over his shoulders as he increased the speed and intensity of his efforts. Eric added a third finger to my pussy -- working them in and out, hard and fast.

"Shit!" I shouted.

His left hand traveled up to my breasts, and after fondling them briefly, he continued to my throat. Squeezing, he limited the flow of blood to my brain.

"Yes," I rasped, barely having the breath to form the words.

He hummed in response, sending vibrations through me, from head to toe, and I plunged into ecstasy; writhing under Eric's touch.

"I'm cumming," I cried. "I'm cumming!"

Eric didn't stop, or even lessen, his carnal assault. He continued licking, sucking, and fingering me hard, determined to make me cum again. He succeeded, and then some. Eric slipped from between my legs and clumsily crawled up to kiss me. My arms encircled his neck, and I hugged him tightly as I tasted myself in his mouth.

Eric removed his sticky fingers from my cunt and turned his hand to rub my slippery clit. I jerked violently and moaned into his mouth as I came again, and again, I'd lost count, was this my third or fourth orgasm?

Escaping my grasp, Eric straightened himself -- as much as he could in the cramped confines of the back seat. He watched me shake as he manipulated my clit, intending to make me cum again, and again.

"No, please..." I begged. "Please, I need to breathe."

Looking down, he surveyed my quivering body bathed in sweat - a combination of our exertions, and the rapidly rising temperature in the closed car - my hair tangled from thrashing around, and my chest rising and falling as I took in large gulps of air.

"You have magic fingers, Daddy" I complimented, completely unaware that I said Daddy.

"One of my many talents," he bragged.

Eric kissed my chest, then began kissing his way down across my stomach again. His fingers trailed up my inner thigh toward my pussy. I shoved him away and struggled to wiggle out from under him.

"Shit! Not right now," she shrieked. "You'll give me a heart attack!"

I crawled over, turned, and straddled him. Raising my eyes to his, I began rolling my hips; grinding myself against him, and I pressed my sweaty body against his.

"I thought you needed to recover," he taunted.

"I'm feeling much better," I assured him, with a smile.

"Good," he noted.

"Yes, Eric, the answer to your question is yes, I would love to get fucked by Daddy."

"I knew it."

Reaching up, he grabbed a handful of my hair and tugged; forcing me to lean back. He took my left nipple in his mouth. Tasting the salt of my perspiration, he sucked hard and flicked it with his tongue. I wrapped my arms around his head; pulling him to me.

His hands cupped my ass. He could feel my hot cunt rubbing against the shaft of his cock. My juices ran down to his balls, and Eric groaned as he licked me.

"You like that?" I goaded. "Thinking about my Daddy's hard cock inside me, like you are doing now?"

I trembled at his manhandling of my breast and felt his hardness inside me as I rode him long and hard.

"God, it feels so good, Daddy" I purred.

"That's it, Baby," Eric thundered. "Fuck me!"

"Not Baby, call me Sweet Girl."

"Ok.... That's it, Sweet girl," Eric thundered. "Fuck me!"

Steadily, I increased the speed and intensity of my efforts, until I was slamming myself down on him. I cried out each time my ass smacked against his lap. He seized my hips - his fingers dug into my torrid flesh - trying to ram me down on his cock with that much more force.

"Oh, fuck Sweet girl, Daddy's gonna cum soon, are you ready for Daddy's cum?"

I couldn't believe it, Eric was actually ok with the thought of Daddy fucking me.

My cries turned into grunting the word "yes" each time I impaled myself. Eric could feel the familiar ache growing in his balls; he knew he couldn't last much longer. We were both fighting for breath when I suddenly slowed my bouncing.

I stiffened, and moaned loudly - the sound filling the vehicle.

"I'm gonna cum again, Daddy" I announced, through gritted teeth. "I'm gonna cummm..."

"Yes, sweet girl, cum on Daddy's hard cock."

I descended upon him one last time and stopped. My pussy constricted around his cock, and I convulsed as I came yet again.

"I want your cum.... in.. my mouth.." I said and quickly moved my face to his throbbing cock.

His cock was slick with my vaginal secret, my glistening hand constantly pulling his column, When my eyeshadow-smeared gaze once more locked on him, he whispered a warning and I was quick to respond.

"I'm cumming, Sweet girl..."

"Oh, yes Daddy.... Cum on me. Cum all over my face," I demanded, a smile appearing on my lips before my tongue poked suggestively out and licked the head of his cock.

My hand rapidly jerked his length, Eric didn't need to assist the delivery of the package but wanted to aid my aim. Taking over he continued masturbating, my mouth wide open and ready for my present.

"You want it, Sweet girl?" He panted as he furiously pulled his saliva-slickened cock.

"Fuck yes, give me that hot cum, Daddy. Cum in my mouth," I replied, with a hand rapidly frigging my clit hard.