Daddy, Is Three a Crowd?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I agree. You have been great, You should be an actress.'

'I have been acting for years, I made more money when my fan club members believed I lusted after them.'

It sounds like Katie had fun doing that, maybe I should try that.

***

We left the bathroom, all three of us naked. Into the living room and settling in on the couch, Ann poured us all drinks. This was bizarre. At first I was uncomfortable staring at their naked bodies, almost identical with a little bit of aging on Ann. Their couldn't be much of a breast size difference. Both pussies shaved, maybe Ann with labias a little bigger. It began to feel normal, then the fun began.

'To Steve, our big cock neighbor who will teach us how to care for our lawn.' Ann toasted.

I raised my glass to her and Kendall. I drained the bourbon and seven. Smooth. They followed suit.

'I think we skip the seven,' Ann said.

She poured bourbon right to top of the tumbler.

'To Steve, whose cock felt so good in my mouth.' Kendall toasted.

We drained the drinks, Ann replenished them, to the top.

'My turn to toast. To Ann and Kendall, the sexist mother and daughter I have ever met!'

We finished the drinks. I was buzzing. I leaned back on the couch, my arms resting on the top of it. Kendall snuggled up close to me. She took hold of my limp cock. Ann joined her on my other side. She kissed me while Kendall began stroking my cock. In minutes, my erection was at full mast.

'Time to go to the bedroom,' Ann said after seeing my erection, licking her lips.

We moved to the master bedrrom. Ann motioned for me to lay on the bed, head on the pillows.

She and Kendall put on a little show, kissing and caressing each other's breasts. After a few minutes of that, they both looked at me, my cock in particular. I was ready for this mother daughter team. It would be a first for me, who knows how many others had their first threesome with them.

They crawled onto the bed on all fours, Their delectable breasts hanging low, the nipples hard and ready for my lips. They pushed my legs apart, giving them room for their plan.

Ann took hold of my shaft, she let her saliva leak down to coat the head and down the shaft. Kendall cupped my balls. Ann took the head inside her mouth, I could feel her sucking actions and her tongue on the top and then bottom of it. Kendall was so gentle handling my balls. I can't believe I just met these ladies.

Ann stroked my cock in a twisting, swirling motion while sucking on the head. She was good. Kendall dropped down and took my balls into her moth, one at a time, sucking them out as far they would go. I was heading to climax land. Then they switched.

Kendall was exuberant stroking and sucking me harder like she had something to prove. it was working. I was back to climax land.

Ann joined Kendall. They passed my cock back and forth between them, sucking on it, licking the shaft. going balls deep, holding that position for so long.

Then they stopped. Ann moved up, her pussy right above my face, between her legs, I saw Kendall guiding my cock into her pussy. Jeez, she is so tight and wet. She was squatting on it, taking her time moving up and down on it. It felt so good.

I sucked on Ann's pussy lips, I licked her up and down. At her clit, I spent time tonguing it, then sucking on it. It was tough concentrating as Kendall worked my cock. Ann juices began flowing. My precum was leaking out, I think, hard to tell she was so wet.

'Kendall, me on the bottom, you on top of me. Steve, work both of us.' Ann said.

I let them get in position, two pussies presented to me, one on top of the other. My job, service both. I started with Ann on the bottom. I took my time placing my cock head against the swollen lips, pushing in slowly till I was all the way in. She was a little looser than her 20 year old daughter. I slowly fucked Ann, taking my time, letting her enjoy it. I pulled out and inserted my erection in Kendall, it felt different at this new angle. I fucked her for a while, She was tighter at this angle. I wanted to cum so I pulled out.

Back to Ann, this time a quicker pace. Kendall took hold of her breasts, playing with the nipples the sucking on them. Ann placed her hands on Kendall's face and began kissing her. I picked up the pace. I can get her to cum, I know it. Harder and harder, she stopped kissing Kendall as she moved to her orgasm. i didn't let up, fucking her harder

'Steve, cum inside me, do it, do it now.'

It was weird, I took the order and fulfilled it. I let loose with an onslaught of cum filling her pussy. I kept pumping and pumping. It felt so good. I stayed inside untilI was empty.

Kendall said, 'Steve, get out of the way.'

She grabbed my shoulder and pulled me out of her mother. I trail of cum attached to my cock.

Kendall moved between her mothers legs and licked the cum that was out and waited for her Mom to press out the rest. Kendall cleaned my cock of cum. She squeezed and sucked on the head evacuating all the lingering sperms. Then Kendall dripped the captured cum into her mother's open mouth. Ann swallowed.

Ann said, 'Steve, you can go home now. Thanks for doing our lawn and taking care of our other needs. Kendall and I need time alone now.'

I gathered my clothes, dressed and left. Strangest day I have ever had. Maybe not. I thought back to the exchange of videos with Nikki, now that didn't seem so strange.

***

I called Bella to check on progress.

'Daddy, we are about to go up to the room. It is working great so far. Katie has been awesome. You have the best stepdaughters ever. I will call you later. Love you.'

'Love you more. Tell Katie the same when you get a chance.'

I was on speaker. I heard Katie say, 'Love you too Daddy! Can't wait to see you again.'

Bella hung up. I was feeling a little guilty based on the afternoon with Ann and Kendall, cheating on Bella. Interesting thought as I am still married to Nikki!

***

'Hey Bella guess the room number?' Kelly asked.

'Clueless.'

'269. Two 69's! I love it.'

'Well, doesn't that bode well for Mr. Big Cock? On our way, I get to give you a blowjob first while Katie watches. Ok with that?'

'How about you both work on it? Sharing is good.'

'Ok, this is your night, so whatever you want, you get.'

'I want it all.'

***

He left the door cracked open by using his shoe. Goofball. I pushed it open, Katie followed. He was naked on the bed, his cock fully erect.

'Impressive. Just thinking about us?' I asked.

'Oh yeah, come suck on it.'

So I did, I deep throated him right off.

'Wow, you are better than your Mom and Aunt. Fuck them. I am done with them.'

Katie spoke up while I worked his cock, 'Can I tie you to the bed? I like fucking my clients when they are submissive to me. Can I have your cock in my pussy while you are tied up? It really turns me on and I just get wild.'

All part of the plan. He gave it some thought. It helped that Bella had his cock in her mouth.

'Sure. I have never done that.'

Katie opened her bag, she had all the equipment: restraints, mouth gags, collars, nipple clamps, chastity devices - she had it all.

We restrained him, tight, he couldn't break free without super human effort.

Mouth gag in place, blindfold on, nipple clamps latched on. We left his cock free. After all that, still hard.

'Are you ready Kelly?' Katie asked.

'Yes, lets do it.'

Katie moved on top of him and lowered herself down, slowly.

'Oh my god, that feels great. Who are you?'

'Just someone who appreciates a huge cock,' I answered for Katie.

Katie moved up and down slowly, then picked up the pace. Kelly, as best he could, rolled back and forth, moaning 'I love it, I love it' as Katie worked his cock.

'i am going to cum!' Kelly shouted out.

Katie got off of him.

'What the fuck, why did you stop?'

Katie took off his blindfold, I was holding a 12 inch blade knife, inches from the base of his cock.

'Holy shit, what are you doing?'

'I am about to cut off your cock. Don't worry, we can stop the bleeding so you don't die.' I said.

Katie said, 'Aren't you enjoying this? i thought you liked our BDSM?'

'No, I am not. Why are your doing this? Are you really going to do it? Please don't, I will do whatever you want me to. Don't cut off my cock.'

'Well, we will take you to the ER, you can hold your cock in your hand. They might be able to attach it. But sometimes it doesn't take and eventually turns black and rots.' Katie said.

'Please, please don't do it. Tell me what to do and I will do it. Anything.'

Katie and I looked at each other. We nodded at each other. I took hold of his cock towards the head. I placed the knife against the base, he shifted back and forth, trying to avoid the knife. He inadvertently moved into the knife which lightly cut the shaft. A little blood seeped out. I didn't mean to do that.

'Don't do it. I mean it. Anything, I will do anything.'

'Katie, let's fix him up. I think he means it now.'

Katie cleaned the wound, applied antiseptic and a small, pink bandage.

'Here is the deal Kelly. You leave town in 48 hours. You do not interact with Nikki or Kelley ever again. Tell me you can do that.'

I showed him the knife again. i placed it against the band-aid.

'If you do, we will find you.'

'But what about Lindsey? I think she is mine.'

'Even if she is, you would be a shit father. Paul would not know, he would be a better father.'

'Yeah, I agree.'

'Sign this document. You relinquish any rights and agree to leave town never to return. You have to keep me updated on where you are living so we know where to get you if need be.'

He signed. We released him, he got dressed, he left.

The plan worked.

***

They were back home. I couldn't be happier. It was time to celebrate. As far as Nikki and Kelley knew, Kelly just picked up and left town. Their theory, which Bella and Katie did not dispute, Kelly freaked out because he could not handle being Lindsey's dad and all the responsibilities that went with that. Bella told me that Nikki was debating coming back to me and begging me for mercy.

Bella, Katie and I went out to dinner. They were dressed to the nine's. It was an elegant, expensive restaurant. We were celebrating so anything goes. Were seated in a booth. The ladies insisted I sit between them. We decided to drink our wine while I Bella and Katie recanted the events.

'You actually cut his cock?'

'Yes, I didn't mean to do it, he moved on me unexpectedly. But you know what, that was very effective. it showed him we were serious.'

'And he signed the release?'

'Yes!'

I toasted them, 'Here to you ladies! You were awesome! The plan worked!'

After our drinks, I gave each of them a hug. Both responded by kissing me, Bella placed her hand on my cock. Katie put her arm around me.

Bella purred into my ear, 'Daddy, is three a crowd?'

I think I know what she meant but I had to ask.

'In what context? That is an old saying.'

Katie asked, 'Daddy, can I join you and Bella tonight? In bed? We would make an awesome threesome.'

It was a dream of mine. I had to believe Bella was OK with that.

'Bella?'

'Yes Daddy. Totally. It will be fun. I don't mind sharing you with other women.'

'Ok, let's eat.' Her statement made me think about Ann and Kendall. I needed to explore that some more.

We were waiting for the check. I scanned the restaurant looking for anyone we knew. I had a great view of the front door and check in area. Two gorgeous females walked in, dressed for action.

Shit, it was Ann and Kendall. Maybe they will be seated on the other side. No such luck, the 16 year old greeter and seater walked them right past us.

'Steve! Fancy meeting you here. Who are these two beauties?'

'Hi Ann... Kendall. These are my two stepdaughters Bella and Katie.'

'Nice to meet you, this is my daughter Kendall.'

'Stepdaughters huh?'

She didn't believe me.

'Bella is living with me, Katie is visiting. She just came back from living in Europe for two years.'

'Wow, I hope we can get together and you can tell me all about the European men. I hear they are great in bed.'

'Sure, that would be fun.'

'We are your next door neighbors, Your Dad... Steve came to our rescue and mowed and edged our lawn and promised to train us on how to maintain and use our equipment. Afterward...'

Don't, don't talk about the threesome.

'We had a few drinks and had a good time. Right Steve?'

'Yes, that is a good summary.'

'Daddy, that is so nice of you. We all need to go out to dinner one night while Katie is here.'

Ann said, 'Sound great. We could have a party, the five of us. Is that a five-some? Have a great evening together.'

She winked at Steve. She doesn't believe they are my stepdaughters. Too bad.

Kendall said, 'Thanks again Steve for helping us out, byeeee!'

They left, moving to their table in the way back.

The check came. We headed home, I can't wait.

***

'Daddy, go to your room, take off all your clothes and wait for us.'

I did as I was told. I can only imagine what it will be like to have a threesome with Bella and Katie. Both very attractive. I was getting hard thinking about it. They knocked on the door.

'Come in!'

Holy cow, they were wearing matching outfits. Katie's in black, Bella's in white. The white sexy outfit that Nikki gave her. Katie's the same sexy, fuck me look.

I love the look. The strings coming out from behind their neck connecting to a micro piece of cloth covering the areolas, barely covering Katie's. The strings down to the vagina with another piece of cloth intended to cover the pussy, but the cloth bunched already. The pussy lips separated by the bunched up cloth. I love this sexy lingerie! Harder and harder I got. Someone touch or suck me!

They faced each other wrapping their arms around each others necks. They began gently kissing, open mouth. Tongues extending out, taking turns sucking on the them. Hands dropping down to caress the breasts, pushing the strings and cloths out of the way. Kissing and sucking on the nipples. Hands placed on the pussy, squeezing the labia lips together. Fingers prying the cloth out. Fingers slipping into and past the lips, forcefully shoving them up into their private space. Palm applying pressure to the clitoris.

If they were trying to turn me on, the plan was working. I had to stroke my cock. They saw that, nodded at each and both removed the meager lingerie. Totally naked, they moved to the foot of the bed, they crawled close to me. Katie placed her hand on my cock. She wrapped her fingers around the bottom of the shaft and slowly moved up and down on it. Bella cupped my balls and took the head of my cock between her lips. I felt the tongue working all around the head. Her lips locked on right below the head. She was so good.

Then, they switched. Katie looked at my cock, admiring it. She drooled onto to it. She spread it all over the shaft, she did it again, and then a third time. She placed the head on her tongue, then closed down on it. In a swirling motion, she moved her hand up and down while sucking and licking the head. She moved up and down on it, her hand with a firm but erotice grip on the shaft. She was moving closer and closer to her hand. She made it. She pulled her hand away. She plunged down. I felt her lips on the bottom of my erection.

'Katie, oh my god.'

I was ready to cum. Bella tapped her on the shoulder. Katie pulled back. She moved on top of me, guiding my erection into her. She felt great. So tight, so wet. She began riding me up and down, her breasts moving up and down in concert with her riding. i reached up, grabbed her breasts, squeezing her nipples. Bella laid down next to us, she moved in to kiss me. passionately kissing me.

'Daddy, are you having fun?'

'Oh yes Bella.'

'Ready for more fun?'

Bella's style, don't wait for a response.

'Katie.'

She stopped and got off me. She laid back on the bed. Bella moved on top her in a 69 position.

'Daddy, take me from behind.'

Bella presented her pussy to me, right above Katie's face. Moving to my knees, I sidled up to Bella. I spread open her cheeks so that I could lick her pussy, suck on her clit, insert my tongue deep into her pussy. Bella, I believe was doing the same to Katie.

Bella was wet enough. I placed the tip of my cock on the lips of her pussy. I slapped her ass several times. Katie moved up trying to lick my balls. I began fucking my stepdaughter. My balls dropped down, Katie was able to lick them, then using her hand, pulled one down low enough to take in her mouth. But Bella, even though she was being fucked hard, kept her concentration on Katie's pussy. Katie lost her concentration. My ball fell out of her mouth. I fucked Bella harder and harder.

Katie reached up and grabbed my cock. She pulled it out, leaned her head back and inserted into her mouth. I took it as a sign to face fuck her. Slowly I moved in and out, deeper and deeper. She was caressing my balls. I went balls deep in her mouth and throat. She held on tightly with her lips not letting me retreat. I had to pull out.

'Katie, let me go. Please! I am going to cum.'

She did. Bella got off of her. They traded positions. Katie so wet from Bella's pussy licking. I placed my cock, wet with Bella's saliva up against Katie's clit. I tapped it several times. Katie pushing back on it.

'Daddy, put it in me. Fuck your daughter, make me cum.'

I moved my cock up and down her swollen, wet lips, her juices leaking out onto my cock head.

'Daddy, come on, fuck me.'

I moved forward, the head spreading her lips open, the head dragging them inward before they popped back out. Slowly I went deeper. The warmth of the depth of her pussy surrounding her Daddy's cock.

Katie was tighter than Bella although I would never tell either one of them that.

I bottomed out, the base of my shaft up against her pelvis. Then to her surprise, I started fucking her hard.

'Yes Daddy, that is what I want. Please don't stop.'

With my plunges, they pushed her forward. I held onto her to minimize that. She played with her clit. Bella trying to lick my balls but the thrusts were too fast and too much, so she took them in her hand, surrounding both of them, pulling them down away from the shaft.

After minutes of hard fucking...

'Daddy, oh my god Daddy, I am...'

She screamed out, 'I am cumming Daddy.'

She shook violently, her whole body shaking uncontrollably. I slowly moved in and out her throughout her orgasm.

'So good, so good Daddy.'

I pulled out. I was ready.

Bella asked for face fucking. I complied. I deep throated Bella right off the bat. I wonder if she thinking to herself 'make hum, make him cum'

Both of them were so good, I would hate to live on the difference.

Bella could tell based on our experience when I was ready to cum. She stopped just in time.

New position. Bella on the bottom. Katie on top of her. Both pussies available to me. They were making out. I freely moved from pussy to pussy. Bella - missionary, Katie - doggy style. Talk about heaven. I gave them equal time, about two minutes of thrusting. Rotate. Bella came, soaking my cock with her juices. I concentrated on Katie, I needed to see her cum again. Working extra hard, I made sure I pressed down on her clit, she was getting there, It was a race, I felt the warmth of an orgasm just strokes away.

'Daddy, fuck me harder. Fuck me like you fuck Bella. Fill me up with your cum this time..'

I moved to that world where two things collided, my cock and her pussy. Harder I fucked her.

'Daddy, your daughter is cumming again!'

That was enough for me. i shot the first load into Katie, I quickly pulled out and drove hard into Bella's wet pussy, shooting at least two loads. Back out, back into Katie, emptying my balls into her.