Daddy, Is Three a Crowd?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled out and admired the cum leaking out of their pussies. Katie's leaking cum merging with Bella's leaks down to the bedsheets. This is what I want going forward, both of them living with me. Plus Ann and Kendall right next door? I am so hooked on sex.

Stop it. Bella said Nikki is going to make a play, begging my forgiveness. I have to listen to that. I do love the Nikki I married, not the one that went crazy about a young cock.

The doorbell rang. I grabbed my phone from the nightstand checking the camera app. It was Ann and Kendall looking sexy as ever. I spoke to them.

'Hi ladies. What's up?'

'Are you home?' Ann asked.

'Yes I am.'

'Good. We are ready to party especially if your stepdaughters are with you.'

I muted the phone.

'Bella, Katie... what do you think?'

Bella said, 'Of course let's party!'

'Ann, we are on, give me a minute to get dressed.'

'Steve, don't bother. That is the kind of party we are looking for.'

'Got it.'

I stopped the camera app.

'I guess we can party right here?' I asked Bella and Katie.

They looked at each other. They both smiled and nodded yes. They were scooping up the cum from the bedsheet, Fingering their pussies to retrieve that cum, licking their fingers. They began swapping the cum loads between them taking turns dripping the load into the other mouth, finally swallowing. So sexy, so erotic.

I took my phone and started walking to the front door, an erection starting up.

My phone rang. it was Nikki.

'Hi Nikki.'

'Steve, we need to talk. I am about 10 minutes from home. See you in a bit.'

She hung up before I could respond.

'Shit!' I said out loud. What am I going to do now?

If three is a crowd, what is four? What is five? What is six?

THE END