Daddy, Is Three a Crowd?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched them drive down the road. As I walked back to the house I looked over the lawn. I had totally neglected it. I like doing my own lawn and landscaping. It was great to see a tangible outcome. In IT, you don't get that same satisfaction. It was Saturday. It had been two weeks since I mowed. Time to get to work.

It was a hot day, so no shirt, only workout shorts and my work boots. I edged first, front and back. As I rolled the mower to the front yard, I noticed the new next door neighbors. They moved in last weekend. Two females, both wearing bikini tops straining to hold their breasts in. Short, shorts, like short shorts. Flip flops for footwear. Not your typical lawn maintenance attire. They were pushing out their lawn mower. It wasn't running. They took turns trying to start it. I admired their attempts at pulling the starter cord, jostling their breasts in and out of their bikini tops. I could watch that all day, bur they were damsels in distress.

I walked over to them.

'Hi neighbors! Can I help?'

Just as I ogled their bodies, they ogled mine.

'Yes please. This mower that the previous owner left behind, won't start. We don't know what to do. We don't want the HOA to fine us for grass that is too high.'

'Well that won't happen. First off, I will get this started, second, I am President of the HOA!'

'Oh my God, we know a President!' the blonde said.

The black haired one said, 'Thats great, but we need the mower to work.'

'Let me try,' I said.

I gave it a pull, nothing, no kick, no nothing. I opened up the gas cap. Empty.

'Have either of you mowed a lawn before?'

They looked at each other and in stereo said, 'No!'

'Ok, first rule, make sure the mower has gas, unless it is electric.'

The blonde asked, 'If this electric, does it need a charge?'

'No, just gas. Tell you what, push this back to your garage. I will mow and edge your lawn for you. Think of it as a welcome to the neighborhood gift.'

The blonde rushed to me and gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

'Thank you Mister President!'

The black haired one said, 'I am Ann, this is my daughter Kendall. And your name?'

'Steve.'

'Nice to meet you Steve. You don't have to do all that for us, but I do appreciate it too.'

The look she gave me was so hot, I felt like melting.

'it is what neighbors do.' I said.

'Well maybe we can do something for you in return,' Ann said with a smile and a quick look at my crotch.

I edged their lawn and pulled some weeds around the shrubs in the front. The backyard had a swimming pool with a cabana. By the time I made it to the backyard, Mom and daughter were in their matching bikini bottoms, lounging in the sun with drinks. Not much of a bikini bottom, small patch of cloth covering their pussies, held in place by strings, tied on their hips. Kendall's cloth had bunched up between the lips. Jeez, I was getting hard.

I finished mowing and edging the back. I put up my tools. I gassed up their mower and edgers. Both started without a problem. Job complete.

'Ladies, you are all set. Your mower and edger are ready to go. Next weekend, if I am in town, I can give you tips on lawn maintenance and teach you how to use your tools.'

Once again, Ann responded, 'That would be great. What can we do to repay you? Do you have a tool that needs servicing?'

She leaned on her side, her breasts slid out from under the bikini top. She knew it. I loved it. I already missed Bella and our newly minted sex life.

'Well, I could use a drink.' I said hesitantly.

'Lets go inside, I can take care of you.'

She swung her legs around and down to the ground, her breasts still hanging out from the top.

'Kendall, lets go inside and give Steve what he wants.'

Maybe I should ask for what I really want. I would be happy with either of them or both. Mom and daughter threesome. Only in porn movies I said to myself.

I followed them in to the living area. I sat down on the couch, I was a little sweaty so I sat forward to minimize the drips on the expensive leather couch. Ann noticed.

'Steve, why don't you take a shower. then we can drink.' Ann said firmly.

'OK, I will be right back.'

'No, no, you can shower here. Come on. Kendall can show you to our shower. Give her your sweaty clothes and I will wash them for you. It won't take long.'

Do I really want to give up my clothes? What would I wear after shower for the drinks while the clothes were being washed and dried? It made sense to have clean clothes to put back on a clean body. Maybe I am just imagining all this. Maybe they were just being good neighbors.

Kendall offered me her hand. She led me to the master bedroom. It was much larger than our master. An oversize bed dominated the room. A four post canopy. I noticed on an end table a vibrator, a strap-on with huge dildo.

Kendall led me into the bathroom. The shower stall was built for two. Marble walls, complicated controls for each shower. More than a typical shower.

Kendall opened the shower door.

'Steve, give me your clothes so that Mom can wash them.'

'OK. Can you wait in the bedroom, then you can come get them?'

'Don't be silly, take them off now,' she more or less ordered.

She wouldn't leave, so I turned my back to her. I bent over to untie and remove my boots. I started to take my shorts down, I hesitated then dropped them to the floor. My briefs were soaked, I hesitated again, Kendall moved up behind me and pulled them down, Shorts and briefs now pooled around my feet.

Kendall kneeled down behind me. I saw her hands on the sweaty pile.

'Steve, go ahead and step out of them and get into the shower. I will show you how to operate it.'

I had a hard on. I can't turn around, but if she gets into the shower with me, she will see it. Fuck it who cares. She might like it. I moved to the controls.

She stood to the side of me, my erection pointing out and up prominently. She put one hand of my shoulder. She had full view of my cock which was slightly throbbing.

'This control is the overhead rain shower. This one is for the side sprays. This one is for the fixed head above. And this one is for the detachable shower head with different spray settings. That is my favorite. Got it?'

I turned toward her, my cock inches from her pussy. She didn't even look at it. I wanted her to grab it, stroke it and kneel in front of me and take it in her mouth.

'Yep, I got.'

'OK, let me get your clothes to Mom. I will be back with a bathrobe unless your just prefer a towel.'

'Bathrobe is good.'

'Be back in a sec.'

I tried the rain shower, felt so good. I used the detachable to spray my whole body, driving off the sweat. I couldn't resist holding it to the bottom of my cock head, moving it up and down, rinsing my aching balls. That felt even better. I began fantasizing about a threesome with Ann and Kendall.

The shower door swung open. Kendall was back, but without her bikini.

'I see you like my favorite too. I have our bathrobes and towels. Do you mind if take a quick shower? This sun tan lotion needs to go.'

'Of course not, please.'

I gave her a full frontal view, my erection even stronger than before. I beckoned her in with my hand like I was greeting a princess. No reaction, except for her moving to her side of the shower. What a sight, her cheeks were firm with a well defined separation. Her breasts tantalizingly hanging down. The large areolas complemented with big nipples.

She fired up her favorite, using the hard spray to remove the lotion. She started lathering up her whole body. She was serious about showering. I returned to my side and lathered up, spending a lot of time on my cock and balls. I needed to do something.

She was lathered up, I was too. I moved to her side. I reached around her and placed my hands gently on her breasts. I inserted my stiff rod in between her cheeks then down toward her pussy. She turned around and took hold of my erection. Gently stroking it.

'Steve, would you be a dear and rinse me?'

She handed me the detachable. Her hand continuing to stroke my cock and playing with the head pouring out precum. I started around her neck, using my other hand to clear off the soap. Moving to her breasts, I moved the spray back and forth across the nipples, watching them get hard.

My other hand I used to wipe down from the top of her breast to the nipples, stopping to pinch and pull on the diamond pointed nipple. Moving down, I quickly rinsed her taught stomach and the area between her hips. Down to her pussy, I put the spray head right up against the lips, injecting warm water inside. I placed my other hand right on her clit, and gently squeezed it with my thumb and index finger. She sighed.

'Steve, hurry up and rinse my legs and back, then I will do you.'

I did as ordered. I handed her the spray and backed up to the wall thinking that would give her room to kneel in front of me. She quickly rinsed my neck and chest and the areas all about my throbbing erection. She kneeled down to do my legs. Yes, it was going to happen! My erection inches from her mouth.

'Steve, turn around.'

I spun around hoping she would rinse my back and legs quickly so she could finish with my cock. She rinsed quickly, using her hand to swipe off the rinse and remnants of the soap. When she got to my cheeks, she spread them and put the shower head up to my anus and then balls. I could feel the warm water shooting up my colon. It was an amazing feeling. She grabbed my cock from behind, pulling it into a vertical position. She ran the spray back and forth across the sensitive back of my cock head.

I felt like coming. No, I need to hold off. I want to come in her mouth or at least spray those breasts. I begged her to let me turn around. Instead, she continued to spray the head, then my balls, then back and forth between them. She pushed two fingers past my rim, massaging my prostrate. She moved her fingers in and out. It felt so fucking good.

'Kendall, I am coming! Jeez, I am cumming.'

She grabbed my cock, pulled it back and took it in her mouth with her fingers deep in my anus. I lost control. I shot a stream into her mouth, she pulled back, I shot another stream which probably hit her face. She pointed my cock forward, stroking out stream and after stream hitting the marble walls. She moved the spray head up under and against the back of my cock head. My knees buckled. I held onto the wall. She squeezed my cock from bottom to top, forcing out whatever sperm didn't make it out.

'Kendall, what the fuck are you doing? You messed up our plan for Steve.'

Ann joined us in the shower, she was naked too.

'Does he have anything left?' Ann asked.

'I don't think so, look at the wall.'

'Jeez, that is some load. Looks like we will have to let him recover so that we can get back to our plan for him,' Ann said.

'Is that all of it?' Ann asked.

'Yes, everything on the wall, right Steve?' Kendall asked.

'I... I...'

I stumbled. Should I lie for her? She took the first big eruption in her mouth. A second stream that went who knows where.

'Steve, don't answer. I see a little bit of cum on the side of Kendall's cheek, some in her hair and a spot on the side of her mouth.'

'I am sorry, Mom. He was having a hard time getting off, so I took it in my mouth to help. Right Steve?'

What part of 'I am coming Kendall' didn't she understand? She is asking me to lie for her - again.

'Kendall, I am fine with what you did. Let's get toweled off and get those drinks we owe Steve. Forget about the robes, I don't think we need them any longer.'

'Steve, how long to recover?'

'I don't know, might depend on getting some help.'

'Oh, you are going to get plenty of help,' Ann said.

'Right Kendall? Come here baby.'

They hugged each other tightly. Then the passionate kisses. The caressing of the body, grabbing each others cheeks. Each holding each other's breasts. Ann placing her hand on Kendall's pussy, then inserting two fingers inside. Pulling up her palm to contact Kendall's clit.

'Oh Mommy. Let's go to bed. I need you to make me feel good again. Do that thing with the dildo that always makes me cum.'

'Let's wait Kendall, Steve might enjoy watching. Let's make that part of the plan.'

Plan? What kind of plan? Jeez what did I get myself into?

***

'Come on babe, let's go again.'

'Kelly, we just did it an hour ago. That is three times today.'

'But babe, you are so sexy, I can't get enough of you.'

I was tired of all the me, me, me sex from Kelly. I love the size of his cock, but that was all he had going for him. He was just a kid with high hormone levels. There was nothing else there. I am ready to get out of this, but he has all those videos of us that he will use to smear me. I need some help. I burned so many bridges, my family won't help and I don't blame them.

'I need to see how Kelley is doing. She told me that Bella and her friend Katie are staying with her while Paul is out. She needs help with Lindsey.'

'Since when do you give a fuck about her? You replaced her, I don't care what she needs, let alone help with that baby. I hope it is not mine.'

He was such a fuck making her suck his cock less than 24 hours after discharge from the hospital, staples still in place. I am done with him. I am sorry I fell under his big cock spell.

'I am going with or without you.'

'I am going, maybe Kelley can give me another one of her great blowjobs. Obviously you don't want to do that now.'

He insisted on driving my car. We hit a stoplight, he unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock.

'Nikki, suck it, suck it now.'

He reached over placing his hand on the back of my head and pushed me down near his cock.

'Come on, I know you love it. Come on Nikki, do it.'

I couldn't help my self. I took hold of the shaft and wrapped my lips around it. I worked the head, sucking on it, licking it, placing my lips right below the head, locked in tight. I pulled his balls out, I played with them, running my fingers around each ball the way he liked it. He was getting hard. I gripped the shaft and moved my hand up and down in a swirling motion as I sucked hard on the head.

'That's it Babe, I knew you wanted me again.'

He never had any self control, so in minutes, he was spurting his cum into my mouth. I liked the taste, so I always swallowed.

I moved back to my seat, letting him deal with his spent cock. We pulled up to Kelley's. Bella's car was in the driveway.

'Do you think we could do a threesome with Bella? Maybe she brought my present with her. I would love to see her in it.'

What used to be a good idea a couple of days ago, seems disgusting. Bella can do what she wants, but I won't join.

We walked up to the door. I knocked even though I had a key. Kelley answered.

'Nikki, come on in.'

She totally ignored Kelly. He followed me in. He stopped and gave Kelley a hug and a kiss on the lips, thrusting his pelvis against her.

She pushed him away, 'That hurts asshole,'

He looked shocked but moved past it. He sauntered into the living room where Bella and Katie were seated. He was wearing a sleeveless shirt with swim trunks, his only attire.

'Well, look at these gorgeous ladies. I know Bella and who is the friend?'

Katie stood up and walked over to Kelly, She wrapped her arms around his neck, He was shocked.

'I am Katie. I have heard so many good things about you, one in particular.'

She ran her hand down to his cock and held position.

'Is it true? '

He was still in shock. He stammered.

'Uh... uh... what is true?'

'It takes a real talent to service every inch?'

He was still stunned. He was not in control and didn't like it. Bella came to the rescue.

'Katie, Katie...'

Bella got Katie's attention, what great acting.

'Yes, Bella?'

'This is my mom, Nikki.'

'Hi Katie, I think we met before. Bella's stepdad is your stepdad as well?' said Nikki.

Katie replied, 'Yes, Steve is my stepdad. I was disappointed when they divorced, but I can see what Dad saw in you.'

'Well thank you, I think.'

Aunt Kelley said, 'Who needs a drink or two?'

Everyone nodded yes.

***

Bella thought, the plan is progressing nicely. Katie and I stay next to pool boy Kelly. After 4 rounds of drinks, I made my move.

'Kelly, remember when you asked me to hang out with you? It was the night you spent time with Mom.'

'i think so. Yes, yes, I remember. I was in my truck, you were walking.'

'Can Katie and I take you up on your offer tonight?'

He looked at Nikki, then Kelley for some type of reaction. Maybe permission I thought.

Kelley said, 'You youngsters go out and have a good time. Nikki and I will be just fine. Nikki are you in agreement?'

She thought for a moment, 'Yeah, I am fine with that.'

I said, 'Let's go!'

Katie grabbed her bag that had all her sex toys. I picked up my purse and my car keys.

'I will drive. Come on, this will be fun.'

We headed to the car. Katie moved into the back seat. Kelly was about to sit in the passenger front when Katie said.

'Come sit with me Kelly. You won't be disappointed.'

He stood frozen. He was used to being the predator, not the prey.

Katie said, 'Come on Kelly. I won't bite unless you want me too.'

He hesitantly sat next to Katie. She immediately placed her hands on his face, pulling him in close to kiss him. As first gently, then harder, more passionate kisses. I didn't see it, but knew she would pull his cock out and then launch an all out attack and give him a blowjob.

Looking in the rearview mirror, I could see her head disappear. She was moving in, my time to act.

'Katie, what are you doing? I thought we agreed that I would be first.'

She moved up, but I know she had a grip on his cock.

'Bella, do we really need to go to the club first, can't we go right the hotel room? Kelly is so big, I need to... well you know, after you do him.'

'Kelly, are you OK with that? We have a really nice suite with room service scheduled. I can move it up or back depending on what you decide. Would you rather have our threesome before or after eating?'

Looking at him in the mirror, he was in shock. Mister in control demanding Aunt Kelley kneel down to give him head, staples still holding her together. Asshole. He was no longer in control, but he tried.

'What ever you ladies prefer. I am good with either.'

Katie said, 'I vote to suck and fuck then eat.'

I said, 'Sounds good to me. Kelly are you ready for the best night of your life?'

He said hesitantly, 'I think so. Yes, let's suck and fuck.'

He was warming up to the idea of a threesome with females close to his age.

Katie said, 'Bella, can I least give him a handjob, I will lick up all the cum.'

I said strongly, 'No, I get him to cum first. I met him first. Katie, just because you are a cam girl, that doesn't give you a leg up.'

I played that just right. It got Kelly's attention.

'Cam girl? You?'

'Yep, my cam name is Jordan Lee. Have you seen me? I can do a show for you at the hotel before we start the real thing.'

Katie shared with a smile, all the while holding his cock, gently stroking it.

She whispered in his ear, 'If you ask for a blow job now, Bella can't stop us. Whatcha' think? I need to wrap my lips around that huge head of yours. You really turn me on.'

I thought she is so much better at this than me, her refined cam girl dirty talk is getting to Kelly.

'We are here!' I said.

'Kelly, I put the room in your name, so check in, text us the room number and we will join you after we park the car.'

He said, 'Uh, yeah, sure. Am I paying?'

'Hell no, we paid in advance, your good. If they give you hard time, call me.'

He left the car.

Katie squealed in delight, 'This is going so well. He won't know what hit him.'