All Comments on 'Daddy, It Doesn't Fit!'

by VanillaExtract

Sort by:
  • 235 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

pretty funny story actually

Nato_Nato_over 1 year ago

I agree with anon about this story being related to rape in real life. That being said, 5/5

Nato_

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why would y’all read a story that is specifically in the non con category and then call the author sick for making it a non con story 💀 like first of all it’s fiction, second of all if you’re not into that then maybe don’t go around reading stuff that’s in the non con category

53527585352758over 1 year ago

Best story I’ve read on literotica! Loved the dialogue. Loved their dynamic. Perfect!!

AuriGinelleSyndiAuriGinelleSyndiover 1 year ago

I LOVE how he went from reluctant participation to getting exactly what he wanted. Mmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You should have it continue into anal and we’re the dad notices the daughter has a slight baby bump but she says it’s not and they go to the doctor and find out that she pregnant and she starts crying but he says he love her and they move away get married and raise there sons or daughters and then they keep making videos

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

...for the sake of discussing reality just for a moment, any father who finds themselves in initial scenario has badly failed as an adult and a parent.

It's the parent's job to set a framework of rules that their child learns to operate under so as to avoid pitfalls and how to operate without falling afoul of social and moral condemnation by their peers.

"Normal" is another word for "stable" behavior. Unstable behavior gets people hurt and - at extremes - killed. Well, more people. It's not a zero sum game - it's a constantly fluctuating number.

In short - if your child or the youth you are responsible for raising feel it's appropriate to ask you this question, seek help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Guy. NON. CON. it means not consensual. Basically rape. Don’t read a story that is non con and then complain that you didn’t want to read that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I always wanted to fuck my daddy he too had a huge bulge he wanted it too but neither of us had the nerve to approach the other

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love that little girl she just horny glad she got stretched good the first time

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

anal ruins the entire 3-part series, unfortunately, even though it's just a couple lines in this one, it proves he's some closeted, confused dude, not a straight man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hey Anon a day ago. Anal is fir her not him you fucking dumbass. Each video was of her. Why the fuck would it now be of her recording him taking it? The confused one is you. Lmao. Can read, but not too bright in the head are you? Loser

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hated the way the father turned out to be....first he was loving and caring and he easily turned into a rapist and a child abuser. was a good story until the real dad showed his ugly head.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot and everything but the stuff about the hymen was 💀💀 Please google female anatomy to avoid spreading/propagating misinformation about virginity and hymens etc. It isn't some barrier you can feel a few inches in, it's a thin stretchy membrane right at the entrance and it doesn't obscure it unless there is a medical issue (perforated hymen) - it stretches the first time you have sex and can tear slightly if it's put under lots of stress, which is worsened if the woman isn't wet enough or if the dick is very girthy. Bleeding isn't super common. The idea that it's this barrier the dad felt with his dick a few inches in is ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the story. The non consensual part made it hotter. Loved how he kept ramming into her and came inside her. Waiting for a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I want to give you fair credit for the quality of the writing. The quick, snappy dialogue, the perfect pauses between, the initial characterizations of the MCs, the easy setup of such an insane premise. Honestly, I spent the first half of your story doubled over with laughter and couldn't wait to finish it. You have a real gift for humour and I hope you'll be exploring this side of you more with future stories.

Where you unfortunately lost me was in the second half as some others have mentioned. I know, I know. It's NON CON. When I first started reading it, it was the humour that really grabbed my attention. I felt instead that I was reading a hilarious screwball comedy where the clueless but earnest teenager makes an outrageous demand of the harried and mortified parent. I was hooked.

Then the pendulum swung and the previously caring Daddy Jeckyll turned into the sociopath rapist Mr. Hyde. Again, I know it's NC. But the change in tone and direction was so sudden and jarring I got whiplash. It wasn't just disturbing to read, it didn't follow any logical progression in the story. Fantasy or not, it didn't make sense. Dad starts off being a concerned, loving and openly emotional father only to switch personality and disassociate himself entirely from the awful abuse he was perpetrating on his own daughter whom he loved, even to the point of blaming her for it.

I think your writing skills are certainly good enough that you could write either a deeply compelling NC or an entertaining comedy/farce with equal aplomb. Just not in the same story.

Lastly, a sincere thank you to a previous ANONYMOUS reviewer for sharing the ACCURATE location and description of the hymen. Writers and people in general: PLEASE TAKE NOTE. Our bodies are indeed fascinating. Please take some time to learn just how much. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Perfect. She needed to be fucked like that. She wanted it and daddy took it. I cum every time I read this!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

started doing the LMAO thing at the 11" cock and never fully recovered.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it, great story line and development.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Crazy awful rape, but it is hot. Most men would do it. Any port in a storm. Very beautifully written.

R1ub3mR1ub3m10 months ago

Great tale I'm waiting for part 2

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Started out decent, then it turns to a messed up rape fantasy from a sexist father. Not worth the read

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

come on 11 inches, never seen one that size in porn, just too crazy, the story line was ok though

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Ohhh come on, you complain about 11 inches (and some of do have 11 inches it is not a picnic) but be honest 8 or 9 inches would have been to big for her virgin pusssy. And do not play the rape BS card...... if she did not want to get fucked she should know have taken the dare. Thuth is she love the attention of being an easy target for recognition of showing herself as a sex object. She knew she was going to show a video of a cock in her pussy. She is going to show her pussy with a cock in it to the whole school. Videos never go away, just wait to be re-discovered. What do want to bet that her future husband and probably later in life someone in her place of employment will see them. So Do Not try the BS of playing the rape card. I have no problem with Daddy fucking her. I really have a problem with her taking 2 then 3 inches having an orgam and some form of passion not taking her over..Keep in mind the plan was for Daddy but she would have let her neighbor fuck her. Good story with some exceptions to the logic.

wvBalzakwvBalzak8 months ago

Very HOT story...good writing. It kept me leaking throughout the story. Keep the stories cumming!

fuze33fuze336 months ago

I always finish a story even when it’s terrible. The 11 inches is completely ridiculous and there’s no way she would forgive him for raping her or let him do anal afterwards. The hymen part is also stupid like someone else said.

Marklynda2Marklynda25 months ago

Be careful what you ask for. I have to take the father's side in that he did try to warn her what might happen, knowing his years of lack of sexual contact. Also if she was so worried about her virginity and all why was she so excited about becoming a 'celebrity' at school and 'everybody' seeing her video. Peer pressure sure is a demon sometimes as is a man thinking with his 'little head'!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I think you need to add the anal one then it would be five stars lol

IlovethefeelingIlovethefeeling3 months ago

Hahaha she getting anal and another pudsy and a cock cleaning

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

First of your stories, loved it, sooo fucking hot.

xhristianjxhristianj2 months ago

Aside from the titillating narrative this is a really funny story......like genuinely hilarious 😂 well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This was very hot. Things happened at a steady pace not loosing excitement and progressing just fast enough to be a great masturbation tale. 5 stars.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

I only wish my Dad was the one that took my cherry. Just like in your hot fucking storyline.

And you sure this was your first time ?? 😜😜

SirDylanSirDylan16 days ago

Your approach to a very delicate situation was thoughtful, realistic with a touch of humor. Very well done!

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

Ich hoffe es gibt noch einen weiteren Teil.Ist verdammt gut geschrieben.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVanillaExtract@VanillaExtract
5270 Followers
Hello, everyone! Thank you for all the love and support over the years. All of my Literotica stories (+more!) are also available at Smashwords, newly re-edited and ribbed for your pleasure. They will always remain free here on Literotica, but if you'd like to pick up a copy of...