All Comments on 'Daddy, It Doesn't Fit!'

by VanillaExtract

Sort by:
  • 235 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Ah sayed you write well, you do but you cross the line on more than one occasion. No means no. Sometimes you need rules.

yoda1127yoda1127over 8 years ago
Well done

The story was freaking hot as far as the anon that says you crossed the line they need to stop and remember its fictional story and the anon that was going on about the chars in these stories needing to be in prison and people liking these thing being mentally I'll they had to actively enter the section named incest taboo to find these stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just a tad rough, don't ya think?

The story was great up until you became forceful...this is supposed to be your daughter, whom you state that you love...I don't see how anyone would ever want to try any sexual ever again if they can't trust you, the parent, to be gentle and to teach them with love and understanding...not the old "a stiff dick has no conscience" routine. With the way you treated her thus far I don't buy the "she's took a dare for anal after what the total lack of regard with her mouth, and then her virginity...just don't buy it at all. If you are that inconsiderate and forceful in real life then you should seek professional help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot

This story is super hot. It's just fiction people. When he gets forceful it turned me on even more. You have made a very happy lady cum three times tonight!

roxy1foxyroxy1foxyover 8 years ago
Realisation

What if she was just faking about the dares and just really wanted to fuck her daddy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Get over it

This is a well written and hot story. May I also say, FICTIONAL. People are going off about it being too rough, that's the point of stories. They are stories that let people imagine what they want. It doesn't necessarily mean that they would consider it in the real world. Yes "no means no", but but this story could also be categorized into non-consent/reluctance and people are having trouble about it being her dad? The people who selected the INCEST/TABOO category? It's a story. Get over it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More than a Good story

It takes a number of things that make a story good, the most important of which,that the characters stay true to who the readers were told they were.This is what makes the story "real". And the "real" is what makes the reader care. For me, I think the worst comment a writer could hear about his story is, "I didn't care".

In this story, the father character, was presented as having such a "caring" love for his daughter.

In a 'good' story, that same guy could have never hurt the daughter character the way described by this writer....just sayin.

Traveller19Traveller19over 8 years ago
Rape is still rape

When it gets forceful, it doesn't turn me on at all. The beginning is not bad. But when she says Stop, he should stop. It would be far more interesting and erotic to see her change her mind...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Dumb bitch

If you didn't want him to fucking FUCK you then why tease him and ask him to do all these things with you and she's a slut after saying that he's a mean daddy the bitch doesn't talk to him until she needs to have sex with him again fucking slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sizzling hot

This story is so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lacks some tags

A very well written story, although I was turned off by the part when it got rough. Adding a “rough" or “rape" tag would be helpfull, not everyone likes that.

thebug37thebug37over 8 years ago
Making a chick...flick

Guess she determined 11 inches up the butt will be the payoff. Great five star fuck story. Can't wait to read when he does his granddaughter and his and daughter's daughter.

JaydiaJaydiaabout 8 years ago
Loved their chat! Hilarious!

Their dialogue was hot and so funny! That little girl is a slut in the making. Such a naive, spoiled little brat in heat. I wonder how far she's willing to go. If her friends dared her to do a threesome, would she do that, too? Would she invite her uncle... Or the next door neighbor? Please tell me there's a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Yes, it's fiction, but . . .

Yes, it's fiction, and we know that when we come to this page. I often suspect that even the "true" stories are made up and not factually true. But even fiction---even fantasy, at some level---has to have believability. And this story does not have it. An eleven-inch cock is so unbelievable that a high-school boy might brag about it, but never allow it to be actually measured. Medically, the average erect penis is a bit less than six inches; 8 in. is rare, but 11 in. qualifies you for the donkey exhibition at the zoo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
julies panties

oh oh oh julie oh god jules im im im cumming julie oh YES YES YESSSSSS oh julie ohhhh god julie your so tight oh god jules i love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
rape story

A completely unbelievable rape story. A father rapes his daughter. Lousy story. one star

racfguyracfguyabout 8 years ago

This ranks right down there as one of the worst stories on Lit. 11 inches - give me a break. "Daddy" is an asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

For all the assholes that are leaving negative and rude comments for the story- FUCK OFF!! This is obviously a fantasy and if you don't like the plot or characteristics of characters then don't read the story! Just stop reading and find another story! Don't criticize another's fantasy writing because you can't find realistic porn stories to jack off to! By the way, love your story! Wish there was a sequel!

serlasombraserlasombraabout 8 years ago
Fantastic!

I loved the story, I kept trying to guess if the girl was really this naive or if she had a plan, if daddy would endure or fall in love.

I loved the fact that he lost control during the BJ, but I didnt guess what he woulld do in the end. I know this is as realistic as "time travel hot tub" but the girls dialog is PURE GOLD!

Amazing job.

Tedd58Tedd58almost 8 years ago
notty daughter

ya that be every dads dream

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
LOL

The lol applies to both the third act and the dipshits who expected the amateur incest smut story to follow the rules of consent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
RAPE

RAPE is RAPE I don't care who started it when she said STOP and he didn't its RAPE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
My only question...

the father's cock. Was it huge? Wasn't positive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Dafaq ?!

OK, She threatened her dad with fucking someone else if he didn't, then when the dad fucked her hard, she regretted it and gave him the cold shoulder and then just coz of a dare, she reconciled with him just to get 11 inches of meat in an even tighter hole. That's just fucked up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
hot

i don't care what anyone says that was hot please make more my daddy hasn't fucked me in days

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
odd

Well it is a good story, but i dont know about other readers but there isnt such thing as "popping" a cherry, and women certainly dont bleed that much when their virginity gets taken.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What Have You Done

Were you busy jacking off while you wrote this? I went back to my high school reunion and met Mister Jackson, the gruff, no-nonsense English professor who gave me my lifelong love of smoking jackets and broom closet molestation; we went over this final page with a red marker and there was more blood on the sheets than her cherry once we finished. I suggest you download Word 2003 and ask Clippy for help formatting next time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
LOL @ What Have You Done

Best. Comment. Ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It's a work of fiction

Authors can do what they want, even stretch reality.

This is the second time I've read it and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Sequel, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Too big?

Good overall story, but 11" penis is too much.

I think his daughter may have noticed the father struggling to keep that hidden beneath his clothes.

Wouldn't one that long choke most people if pushed all the way down their throat and do damage to the vaginal area if fully inserted?

Perhaps a reduction to one comfortably larger than average would make it a more "believable" piece of fiction while retaining the essence of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hmmmm

well first of all, to the last comment, i sure bled that much when my virginity was taken! i liked most of this story, until the end where suddenly it seemed to turned into rape. then it just disturbed me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

haha i'll get the lube 😂😂

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

holy shit this is the best story ever sequel please

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ok

Ok this is so dirty but it was fucking hot gosh

WingsOfFireWingsOfFireover 7 years ago
HOTTTTTT

Fucking love stories similar to this. WOW!! SO FUCKING HOTTTTT

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 7 years ago
WOW

Great story, Thanks.

clitlicker4uclitlicker4uover 7 years ago
Great

Makes me wish i had a daughter that needed a favor

wondering_birdwondering_birdover 7 years ago
Whoa

This story is totally insane, literally tried to stop myself from reading on! Made me wetter than I have ever been. Blown away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story for the first 3/4ths

Well done until he sadistically rapes her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I love your stories, can't stop reading them

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Anonymous

The ending was hilarious

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Super great story but could use a trigger warning.

For the most part I really enjoyed this story. In order to explain this I will tell you a little about me. I am a polyamoirus female and very into kink/taboo topics. My sexuality is awesome and I love it. It also kind of works in sections. With one of my partners we're into heavy kink: rape play, lots of humiliation all the goodies. With another of my partners I am in a DD/lg relationship full of all the nurturing perfectness there is there. Both partners are into incest play (yay for me) yet, they not handle it very differently. As I said one partner is my daddy very rough takes the darker side the other is my daddy whom I would do anything for who would never ever hurt me even if I begged because daddy knows best.

I guess my confusion stems from the fact that the daddy in your story is much like my two daddies we're fused and it was supper jarring. I don't have any big issues with the story. It was super well written and was really sexy. It so happens that I found this story when I was in my little space (age regressed) and was supper enjoying it. When the rape started, which while hot when I'm a big girl (not regressing). When I'm little subjects like the rape in this story can be problematic, almost traumatizing. You might think that weird as I already said I actively participate in rape play. I won't go into the why as that's too long a story but basically that my sexuality is almost like it's own split personality. The two don't share content.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that one side of me loves this story. When I found this story I wasn't in the mindset for it. The fist part of your story the daddy is so nice even when he gets a little overzealous with the throat fucking. The second half is a rape: a very nice rape but a rape. Which made me have to stop right in the middle of the story and call for daddy because it scared me.

I want to repeat there was NOTHING wrong with your story it was fantastic. Though your anatomy and how things work could use a little more research. I really enjoyed it and give it a 4.5/5.

I'd suggest that maybe in the future putting a trigger warning in the beginning, or something that gives warning to rape content as it can be an extreamly hard topic for some.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wrong but Hilarious

You know you're wrong. Daddy knew he was wrong. Daughter knew she was wrong. And I know I'm wrong for laughing so hard XD.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love it

Humor and kink. Great stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I wish he was my Daddy.. and I could be 12 yrs old again.

Would love to read a chapter 4

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
tired of this kind of bullshit

I started to read this story until I got to your stupid line about 11 inches. I get so fucking tired of this kind of bullshit I'm tempted to give you one star for it. I won't, because it probably makes some needle dicks happy to imagine that they're hung like this, but guys who are normal don't need to read about it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Damn

Girls persistent

allthingsgoddessallthingsgoddessover 6 years ago
i love

i love stuff like this. it makes me so fucking wet.

roveroneroveroneover 6 years ago
first time I've ever given a one star...

I don't read rape stories...

yeah it was incest, but also non-consent

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I need to get fucked

FUCK THIS STORY IS AWESOME! I'm playing with my tits just reading it. I need to get fucked like this.

ShuriwudShuriwudover 6 years ago
Waaaaahhhhh

To all of you that can't stand this story...FUCK OFF. You know you read the entire thing, and probably busted a nut over it. It's fucking fiction. Get over yourselves. Oh, he had 11 inches, that's bullshit!!!. Fuck you. Oh, it was non consent. You still fapped to it. So STFU!!

Great fucking story. On to the next!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No sense

First, what a shitty father. What kind of dad won't even answer honest questions about sex to his kid? She asks him and he basically tells her to go and find out for herself, instead of just telling her, because he's uncomfortable? That and spoiling your kid like that is dumb. Then how exactly was she planning on making a "fake" video where it doesn't actually show him penetrating her, but also doesn't show his face or anything? What would you end up with then? A shot of two torsos rubbing on each other? Last, I don't really care if you want to write a rape story, but I'd prefer it if he wasn't totally ignoring her pain and even playing with her while she begs him to stop. It'd be much better if she asked him to stop but then started enjoying it. Her begging him to stop while he destroys all her trust by repeatedly saying he would stop only to start hurting her again isn't the action of someone who can't help themselves, it's the action of a sadist (and it doesn't really match his character the rest of the time). For all the people who say it's "her fault", you're just sick. She trusted him to do what they agreed on, to pretend to have sex. All this teaches her is that you cannot trust any man, not even your own "loving' father. No matter what he says, if he gets near your vagina he will 'loose control" and rape you even as you cry and beg him to stop. Only a sicko would do that. I get it, some people are turned on my rape and pain, but it doesn't seem like it fits his character as described. A normal person has more self control than that, no matter how horny they get. She offered to please him some other way, and even if he refused to stop, the whole "pulling it back out then violently ramming it home" part is just sadistic and cruel. He could have got off without hurting her so much. In fact, I think to a normal person that would be a real turnoff (although to a real normal person, the fact that he's her father would have been a turnoff way before that). And then to blame her afterwards...he doesn't even feel guilty for "loosing control", he blames her for "making him do it"? He doesn't love her if he feels that way. Assuming any kind of reality here, she's supposed to be a naive 18yo girl, how is she supposed to "know better"?

HumbleKinkLoverHumbleKinkLoverover 6 years ago
The rape part was a bit of a turnoff

Nice background and theme, was very hot until the part of the non-consensual sex, that was a literally a rape scene. That part could had been easily written as a more erotic and enjoyable for both dad & daughter. Too bad it was such a miss. All in all, hope to read more from you

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fuuuuuck

Oh my fucking god uuuuggghhhh fuck me fuck that story was amazing fuck me all of you

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
heh

i legitly chuckled at the end. nice story, have 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
eh.

I couldn't read it because the names were so 70's/80's.

I know it's a silly reason to stop reading but typical names and typical fake as fuck sex stories and dialogue just doesn't do it for me

No daughter in her right mind would fuck her father or show him poem, or even a "dare" challenge. Just like sane kids don't eat tide pods.

And, as a father, he would be disgusted with himself if he got a hard on and he'd go get therapy if he really cared about her or himself.

Scenarios like this are more plausible in 17th and 18th thousands ( I don't call them "centuries" because that doesn't make sense to me. Calling the 1900 the 20th century confuses my brain. Like, shouldn't the 2000's be the 20th century? I don't fucking know. Right or wrong, it's just stupid and confusing. But anyways, back to the story.)

If this was dated back to when having incest was legal and normal, that'd be one thing.

If this was a syfy fantasy and their alien customs allowed incest, or d&d fantasy or some shit - that'd be one thing.

But they're humans, in a modern day age - fucking eachother.

No sane girl would be like this and no sane father would.

Maybe if the father had a split personality or voices in his head telling him to act this way, while he - the main vessel, tries to fight himself off but the evil side wins.

I dunno man, but the relationship between father and daughter is sacred.

Probably moreso than a mother and daughter because the father becomes the defender and protector while the mother becomes the attacker.

(Until the patriarchy said otherwise.)

There wasn't enough build up for me.

It felt rushed and forced out there.

But that's just my two cents.

You'll find dey wey, whatever your direction is.

For a first time, it was alright on the grammar and sentence structure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fuck me!!

Haven't cummed that hard in ages. I love reading this kinda thing and imaging my daddy Dom doing it to me. Please write more stuff!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fucking brilliant...

...and so hot, and pretty good English (always a bonus in this site). Sincere thanks.

momma1968momma1968about 6 years ago
yummy

well written and a different way to get Daddys cock. Hope you write the next section of Daddy fucking her ass. Maybe have them work her up to that big dick.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 5 years ago
Why?

11" cock bullshit when 8" would have been too big for a virgin pussy, also not stopping when she asks and he was hurting her turned into rape

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
honestly..

its disturbing and retarded.. as for ero its hot sure, but the daughter is just a cheap slut and clearly imbecile when it comes to reality but acts like everything is opposite. dad's nothing better. 3/5 just for good ero.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Neighbour!!!

Started off so well. Went so downhill after the neighbour incident. Too unrealistic! Could well have been a brilliant story if it had concentrated on the loving relationship between them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Vgk

Wow very much hot sexy story.please bring her friends to worship her dad's big cock.I came whil reading it with my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Disturbing

Well this was really fucked up.. i would've understood if it was a rape fantasy and not actual rape

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
wtf

please say this is fake

Mhe1110Mhe1110almost 5 years ago

I love this story and would love to have my daddy do this to me, kik mhe1110

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
i love it

i love the rape part well maybe it was disturbing to the others but i love reading stories like this

Clarissa72Clarissa72over 4 years ago
Funny!!

I can’t stop laughing. I know it was suppose to be sexual. But this was like a comedy instead. I love it. I’m still laughing....😂😂 Daddy just gave up and said “let me get the lube”. 🤷🏽 I guess these kids never learn😂😂 This is hilarious 🤣

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Incest

At least my dad didn't force himself on me when he started being sexual with me in my teens. I considered his 8-inch thick penis pretty huge. He taught me how to make him aroused by certain play techniques on his penis. I know how bad he wanted to fuck me, but he refrained when I told him his dick was just too huge for my young pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wheeeew

I fucking loved this!!! The dialogue!! I wish I could read this for the first time more than once!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Thought this site had a rule about INCEST RAPE!!! So much for rules.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Too funny

This story is too funny to get off on😂I couldn't stop laughing😂😂😂

grampaaloisiusgrampaaloisiusalmost 4 years ago

Rape? Really? I hate this story and the author, too 🤬

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Incredible

Let me start by saying; hey grandpa, get a fucking clue. The fucking girl begged her father for help. The father begged her to stop, and warned her of the potential, and obviously described outcome. The girl even manipulated the father, threatening and even attempting to use the neighbors cock instead. Then the girl comes back for anal. So shut the fuck up asshole. You obviously read the whole story. Sounds more like the raving of a guilty conscience. Pretty sure you enjoyed it as much as everyone else. What a fucking hypocrite. It isn’t rape when it’s requested moron. Great story Vanilla.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Anonymous

I;\my tired of seeing pathetic rants against these authors. You people knowingly come to this site, and willingly read the material. First, let me suggest you start reading Dr Suess. Second, if you want to ridicule someone for their efforts, have the fucking balls to post it under your name. Third, go slap both of your parents for dad not pulling out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
shut up hating bitches

first of all, when you came onto this, you didn't have to finish reading. if u dont like it, don't read it. there's no need to be losers and post hate. some people like this stuff some don't. if u dont like it, then fucking leave

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cruel and Sick.

She wouldn't want another encounter.

MstrPussyEaterMstrPussyEaterabout 3 years ago

Are we sure the Daughter hadn't set the entire Dare thing up from the beginning as a way to get Daddy to give her his big cock she had spied on in his shorts and around the house as almost Every family member has at one time gotten a glimpse of the other people in the house

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

That was hot and now shes gagging for some anal

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

i came so hard so many times

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You're a sick bastard................

Forget the father part.....deliberately hurting a woman like that is inexcusable....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The first tow times I bought she was dared, when she came home for anal, I think she was doing the daring!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved it. It was unique and exciting. Good job. I appreciate you. Keep writing.

HooHaa77HooHaa77over 2 years ago

Started out great but I absolutely hated the rape play (or was it actual rape?) at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So good and hot! Came hard. Thank you for posting

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

just a bit of a turn on, after all it is just fiction and she did ask........................

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerover 2 years ago

Too much pain for the daughter

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Started out sexy. But rape is rape, and I didn’t want to read a story about rape. Should have been less forcing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I absolutely hate people who read stories in n/c then complain that there is rape. You chose to read a story in noncon category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hate how dumb the girl and their dares here...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Incest is soooo wrong. I feel guilty about almost splooging in my pants reading this one. I would have loved the guilty pleasure of daddy dropping a load up his daughters ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

She couldnt help it, she was triple dog dared.

You can't back down from a triple dog dare.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So fucking good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dad needs to go to prison followed directly by going to hell. What a piece of shit. I admit the story was well written and creative. My wife was raped by her uncle decades ago, when I met him I put him in the hospital and the family knew I tried putting him in the morgue.

Zeisha96Zeisha96about 2 years ago

This may be the 30th time I'm reading this story in 5 years. It's still great ❤

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Next part? Please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Prime example how men set themselves up to be accused of rape. Before his full on assault, she begged him for these sexual acts no matter how many times he said no and then complained when he gave in and did exactly as she asked (not talking about the assault). On the first complaint put it back in your pants, say it's o.k. you're not ready and leave the room, don't fuss. No matter how much they begged for it, if they begin to complain, that means for whatever reason the person is no longer sure of what they want or has changed their mind. Leave the room or risk ending up in court.

But the story itself was well written and a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A pussy doesn't need to be trained but her ass will need to! Hope she loves her dad's and his big cock and begs him to breed her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVanillaExtract@VanillaExtract
5270 Followers
Hello, everyone! Thank you for all the love and support over the years. All of my Literotica stories (+more!) are also available at Smashwords, newly re-edited and ribbed for your pleasure. They will always remain free here on Literotica, but if you'd like to pick up a copy of...