All Comments on 'Daddy, It Don't Fit You Must Acquit!'

by VanillaExtract

Sort by:
  • 81 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 10 years ago
Love Minus Heroes , No Limits !

Will these two ever learn their lesson ? I hope not. With all the references to OJ trial, I was totally imagining Marcia Cross as skanky but somehow sexy cousin Ginny. Vanilla Extract totally parodied the courtroom lingo and apropriated it for his own twisted purposes. Too hot for Saturday Night Live, but so well crafted. Watch your back Seth McFarlane, there's a new and improved 'Family Guy' in town. ****

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 10 years ago
Oops !

I meant Marcia Clark ( OJ prosecutor ), not Marcia Cross ( desperate housewife ) . There's gotta be role for the latter actress though. She's a vintage milf prototype..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Ridiculous. Can't believe I read this series

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayalmost 10 years ago
Stupid!

#1 I hate rape stories

#2 there is no court in the world that would allow that crap

The story was stupid, I can't believe I wasted my time reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Clever

It's fiction, why some of you are taking it seriously is beyond me. The story was written to entertain and it did unlike most of the other stories here which are basically all the same.

redlion75redlion75almost 10 years ago

was confused several times as to whether it was the defense or the d.a. asking the questions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Agree with Averygoodlay

While this is only a story, no court would do this.

Bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Lame story...Ginny isn't a real lawyer nor is she the defendant's sister...

which means that she is not Heather's aunt. go back to the drawing board because this story sucks like a vacuum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Very Funny

I think this was a very entertaining funny story. The sheer absurdity of what went on in court was hilarious & certainly made me laugh - a lot !

Well done & thank you for a good start to my day.

BlueFinchBlueFinchalmost 10 years ago
Fucking hilarious

Of course this wouldn't happen in a real court, that's half the joke! Brilliant writing to make it almost semi-plausible even while I'm laughing at the absurdity of it all.

fanfarefanfarealmost 10 years ago
no court would do this.....sigh!

fiction

noun

1 stories, (creative) writing, (prose) literature; informal lit.

2 fabrication, invention, lies, fibs, untruth, falsehood, fantasy, nonsense.

3 a story that is intended to deceive, a false but thoughtfully constructed story in which some truth is often interwoven

4 a story that sometimes deals with events or situations that are clearly fantastic, impossible, or incredible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
What a bunch of crap

The story is nothing but crap. You had a good idea but you just made crap. You should pull the story and never write again!!!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 10 years ago
I'm really embarrassed to sully your comment section with another ' oops, I goofed ' contribution but

My first comment ' indicates ', I rated the story at four stars. F--k that, I loved it and rated it at five stars. Just so you know. Thanks for getting the narrator out of the frying pan predickamint' , you left him in at end of last story. Well now it seems he's in the fire but I'm sure you can handle that in sequel, should you accept that assignment.

Thx so much for sharing. There's no one like you, man. Thank God. One is all that can be handled. You Rock so Hard. No prisoners , no quarter asked or given. Your fan - LSD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Daft, surreal, sexy, what you'd get if you mixed the Coen Brothers in with a liberal helping of The Three Stooges

I laughed, giggled, guffawed and squirmed all the way through this; the dialogue and situations wavered between almost plausible and truly fucking mental all the way through, and I loved every second of it! This is truly farce of the highest order, inspired silliness on par with Sheridan and the restoration comedies, bawdy, brash, and just plain brilliant. I hope you keep writing this series, it's side-splitting, you have a great comedic talent, and perfect comic timing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
five stars

there's something on the wing of the plane

I tip My hat to you Sir. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Strange comments

I read here. This story is fiction, realize that first, people. It is also a farse and a well created one. It works beautifully because of its illogic setting, the court room!

I give it a 5 for its refreshing imagination!

dididothatdididothatalmost 10 years ago
Keep on keeping on!

I can’t ever remember laughing so much at a story, brilliant absolutely brilliant. All normal one minute bat shit crazy the next! Nicely tied up and sealed with a bow. Thanks so much Van, do please keep writing, and to the haters, go down to the hardware store, buy some timber, build a bridge and get over it!

jimjon7jimjon7almost 10 years ago
double jeopardy

He can't be arrested/charged again so yeah

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Subpenis

Subpoena - under penalty

Subpenis - under?

Great pun. GT

DWornockDWornockalmost 10 years ago
1*

It is just too stupid.

clairelenoreclairelenorealmost 10 years ago
i think this is my favorite literotica story ever

... and not just because i had a small part in it! never in a million years could i have dreamed how hilariously over the top you could go and still have the story hang together like it does! like, duh, people, this could never happen in real life, but in the surreal fantasy world of this series, it makes total sense.

the courtroom lingo is perfect, and the puns and the pacing and the outrageous personalities of the lawyers and the ever-more-ridiculous demonstrations that Ginny forces them into, and then the even better revelation that she assumed he would know he was supposed to stay limp -- omg!

i bow and worship before your genius, vanilla extract! this story is a triumph for the ages!!!

firemanlitfiremanlitalmost 10 years ago

The excess of puns, bad jokes, name plays, the name itself, "it don't fit you must acquit!" should have been warning enough that low-brow humor is alive and well on Lit. A great break from the many depressing stories that abound here.

Miranda Wright! I gave it 5 on that name alone!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Laughed so hard in part my eyes were watering!!

This is my favorite out of all 3 parts. It gave me some great laughs. I swear my eyes were watering. GREAT ENDING TO THIS STORY!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

You can't even be mad that he's busted bc that shits funny

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Cant wait for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please make another part i love the story

Make a new part this story is awesome & it gets better each time

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot, but funny

A combination that, sadly, I don't see very often. Loved it, and I hope you write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
i a virgin ;p

First time i saw this i was like wtf then all i could do was get wet as fuck

And fingermyself

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
LMAO

Love it. Can't wait for the ass scene.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Enoyed it.

Absurd and irreverent, it was a fun read! And those people who commented about how this would never happen in court...thry were entertaining, too.

ManturgentManturgentover 9 years ago

Couldn't help but smile throughout the whole story. I enjoyed it like the rest of your works! Keep it up, looking forward to your future stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Ummmmm.... Damn, I've got nothing. Lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
lol

literally made an account just to say I realized that Lori is from your other stories haha

kmac99kmac99over 9 years ago
Bravo!

Brilliant. Simply brilliant. Hilarious and genius, absurd and relentless. Love your dialogue! Love your satire! Keep up the great work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

im pretty sure double jeopardy would apply but he would get indecent exposure at the end

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Lol

This was ridiculously hilarious!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Loved it

Funny, sexy, and overall amazing! Ginny deserved that ass fucking. Only thing I have to say is "Damn Heather.... You Couldn't have waited til you two got home?". Shake my head..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
laffo

Today I learned I can't maintain an erection while laughing.

Absolutely hysterical. Good job.

littleredqueenlittleredqueenover 8 years ago
THAT ENDING I'M CRYING

Omfg I don't think I've read such a funny smut before. Jfc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
more!

i want more! Hope Heather ends up getting pregnant!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WTF?

Fuck you dude !!! That ending sucks !!! It's supposed to be a happy ending motherfucker !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Perfect Ten

It made me Speechless, VanillaExtract never disappoint me....

Kudos !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hallelujah hole.

This kinda made me sick, but the fuck, the funniest smut story I'd ever read. Wtf.

-Isly Dev.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nah

I did not like this series as much as your other ones. The whole thing goes along the guide as. " let me ask you for this, then you rape me without being able to hold back because you have the worst self control in the history of fictional stories."

You're a great writer but this is not your best work in my opinion.

3/10 needs more self control

KingTuttersIsBoomKingTuttersIsBoomalmost 8 years ago
Just an idea.

Have Ginny escape from jail and be on the run but she comes to kill Bradley and Heather out of spite however they outsmart her and they all become willing participants in steamy incestuous fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Shit

Good story bro..had a sense of humour too, something that lacks with authors..

Keep up!! but could you write more stories about daddy and daughter doing it behind mommy's back?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fucking hysterical!

Best read for ages.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Edit

"Does the defense object?" the judge asked.

"Of course I object!" Miranda declared. "Your honor, I will not subject my witness to the ridicule of examining penises like some kind of sausagefest!"

"Well, if you don't think your witness can identify my client's penis..." Ginny said, waving her hand away.

The Judge wouldn't be asking the defense to object. Miranda, who answered, was the PROSECUTOR. Great story, just fix this.

Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Ehhh

Mixed feelings. Mostly because I don't like thinking of someone that I have an attachment to screw another person. And he was hard when Heather's friend sucked him off (if something else happened, then I'm sorry because I couldn't finish reading that scene).

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The funniest

And best ever

Ll62Ll62over 6 years ago
It had its moment , but to unbelievable

This was a good story but to much unbelievable things in it

Carnal_AppleCarnal_Appleabout 6 years ago
"Waived"

Not "waved". You got it wrong in the previous story, and I thought "meh", but then you do a courtroom procedural and get it wrong again? Hope to help...

You have no concern for cause and effect. Or logic. And write desire like you've never had sex. Or you simply have no respect for the reader. Personally, I champion you for that, you crazy maverick.

Ultimately, you wrote "halelujah hole". You are a mad genius. I love you. 5 stars just for that. No B.S.

mezmerizedmezmerizedabout 6 years ago
How...

can his cousin, be her Aunt? And why did she have to be such a bitch? To get out of the situation at the very end though, Heather could zip him up quick, and pretend she was looking for something in the back seat... Just let them have their freedom!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Best Observation Ever!

"my vocabulary was reduced to obscenities and religious proclamations."

Love your stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Well...

...that was different.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hahaha

You're hilarious. I like you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Neat story

I loved this story. I was so happy 😈😼 when he got to r.a.p.e that 🤬 Ginny. I enjoyed the ending. Since a person can’t be tried twice in a court of law for the same thing he can’t get arrested for what they were doing at the end. I wish I could read more stories like this one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Most fucked up shit I ever read!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow

I honestly don't know why ppl are so butthurt over this it's FICTION and one of the best I've read on here I think. Love your story and I absolutely could not stop laughing, I hope you never stop writing.

hornyslutwifehornyslutwifeabout 4 years ago
So funny

So ridiculous but charming anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent

Laughed out loud multiple times. A great conclusion to the series, if it is in fact the final entry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot and fucking hilarious (literally)

OMG I happily went back and forth between horny/hot one moment and then forgotting about my boner because I was laughing so hard...

"Objection your honor! The prosecution is leading my client's cock into the witness!!!"

MstrPussyEaterMstrPussyEaterabout 3 years ago

too funny.. all of it was too much from 11" cock to videos in school and then he farce of a court room but was up for a jury recently and it was an older man with a young girlfriend and when the woman refused to move out the man got to date nther woman so the first one said he touched her daughter and the lawyer for the State did NOT want Any older men on the jury

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

good thing you can’t be tried for the same crime twice

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

😂I’m sorry but what kind of court is this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I loved it when the lawyer got it in the ass. Poetic"justice".

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yo imma need another part lol

elvoniselvonisabout 2 years ago

Oh man i love how it happened

PapaGolf414PapaGolf414about 2 years ago

Absolutely hilarious!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ughhh couldn’t he just wait till he got home. Did he not learn his lesson the first time.

VictorDoUrdenVictorDoUrdenover 1 year ago

On one hand quite amusing and only in the most ideal world would courts work properly like this instead of disgusting extremely conservative ways

On the other hand this chapter is painfully cringe

BAnde53507BAnde53507about 1 year ago

The courtroom part of the story was too funny. didn’t see that coming.

BrendaNWBrendaNW8 months ago

The ending was a great disappointment .. they deserve to have a happy life together and I hope that they did .. love is a rare and precious thing and he will learn that gentle is better 🤗 😘

KaanbertanKaanbertan7 months ago

Good story except the last episode, the last episode, the trial, was bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Could have been a very good story except for most of the court room

antics. That blew the story up . Then the way his lawyer/ cousin acted

acted in the end along with getting caught by the police again.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

"Are you sure about that cock!" Ginny shouted.

Lol, you pulled a My Cousin Vinny!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Loved all the court movie references!!!! 2nd funniest I have read on here😂😂😂😂😂

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I can just imagine the officer's thoughts

"can't believe this, just about managed a not guilty verdict and he's tempting fate again. better get these 2 back home before they have an accident"

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundasson3 months ago

A reprehensible but hilarious tale. It's so wrong, :) *****

bayratasbayratasabout 2 months ago

Bloody funny. Good series

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

This probably is more fitting in Humor & Satire

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVanillaExtract@VanillaExtract
4/24/24 Hello, all. I've been hard at work on a new story, Sinful Sister. It's 60k words of sexy sibling fun! Due out Summer 2024 at Smashwords, and I'll release it here on Literotica in Summer 2025. Those of you who buy it early will give me motivation to go on writing these ...