"Daddy" Joins The Family Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe we should, uhhh slow down." She stammered as Cynthia bent closer, her eyes so close their lashes almost brushed each other.

Her skin was so close she could feel the warmth. Her lips so close as she responded she felt the words and her sweet breath caress her face as softly as a feather.

"We don't have to if you don't want...but I think you do want it." Cynthia whispered. "It will be our little secret for now."

"For now?" Michelle thought to herself. But she didn't say anything, just held her breath as Cynthia's lips ever so softly pressed against hers. Not demanding but requesting. Michelle whimpered and again, as if her body was someone else's, her lips parted as easily as her thighs had.

The next few moments were electric. Their tongues just barely touched, tentative, shy. Then they parted, their eyes full of love and desire. Again their lips came together, parted, their tongues going further this time. more persistent, more hungry. Then all at once the flood gates opened and they were making out like lovers.

Everything was going so fast! The next thing Michelle knew Cynthia's hand had inched up from her upper thigh to the wet heat of her pussy. As it lightly began to carees Michelle had a moment of confusion/guilt/uncertainty. She pulled apart.

"Whoa, missy!" She managed to get out between ragged breaths.

"You ok?" Cynthia looked at her with concern.

"Yeah...I...uh um great. Sorry, I'm a bit lightheaded I think. How about we pause our lesson for now?"

"Sure sis, but you gotta tell me what's on your mind. I don't want your whole break for things to be awkward between us." Michelle responded.

"No it's fine I promise. I am kinda embarrassed to admit it but that's the best kissing I've had in quite some time. I just need a breather, and it's been a long day..." Michelle trailed off.

"Ok we're cool then, please just tell me if that ever changes k?"

Michelle smiled and nodded, turning towards the bedside lamp. "Ok if I...?"

"Go for it. Good night!" Michelle replied, rolling over and already seemingly moving on from the massive unprecedented thing that just happened.

That hadn't been a kissing lesson like when they were kids, that was passionate, raw, and more sexual in its tone than a lot of sessions of actual sex she'd had over the last couple of years.

She turned to her side, her back just inches from her sister's. As tired as her body had felt earlier now her mind was racing, as was her heart. And that wet heat had not lessened in intensity.

Thinking of no other solution that might provide relief she very slowly moved her hand in between her legs, seeking her clit which was thrumming with energy. Slowly, so slowwwwllllyyyyy, she began to work tight little circles around it. She hardly even bothered with the rolodex of guys before her sister's image popped into her head again.

Little did she realize but at that exact moment, Cynthia was grinning wickedly as if things were going pretty much to plan. That grin soon changed, her lips parted for deeper breaths, her eyes squeezed shut as she played with her own engorged clit, trying not to make it obvious to her sister, lying just inches away.

The effort it took for them both to have a completely silent orgasm was considerable, but the fact they were both cumming at nearly the same, while thinking of the person lying just across the mattress from them, might have made them less perceptive than usual.

Chapter 4

The next morning when Michelle woke she realized Cynthia was already gone. She recalled Cynthia liked to go for a run in the mornings, so she likely had some time to herself. She thought about last night, the passionate kissing, the hard brake to prevent it from going further, the furtive masturbation session while she had very dirty thoughts about her own flesh and blood...

Speaking of, she was alone now, and didn't need to hide anything from anyone. She glanced up at the door to make sure it was firmly closed. As she turned away from it she saw her sister's sleep clothes in a jumble on a chair next to her desk. On top of the clothing was the panties she had been wearing. For a moment she froze, staring at them, trembling.

She got out of bed, grabbed them quickly and jumped back under the covers. "Oh my god, what has gotten into me?" She thought to herself as she began the touch herself again, while with the other hand she caressed the panties and imagined her sister's sexy body was underneath them.

This lasted for a few moments but her mind kept escalating, want more. She felt almost helpless to her lust, in its control rather than the other way around.

That was how she ended up with the crotch of her younger sister's panties pressed against her nose and mouth. They were still a bit damp, and smelled of light sweat a bit salty, with something very sweet and mildly musky also coming off of them. She couldn't believe how good it felt to do something so wrong, as she started sucking the crotch of the panties as she might a lollipop. She wanted every drop of Cynthia's pussy on her tongue.

This very slutty act didn't last long, because she was so worked up doing it she came on her fingers as hard as if she'd been riding a bike with a vibrating seat down a very bumpy road. Her sister's panties were now soaked through with her own saliva. She smiled to herself as she pulled them out of her mouth and tossed them back where she'd got them.

"I have to get my shit together." She thought to herself. "It's one thing to fool around with some meaningless kisses after a few too many drinks, it's another to suck a hole into my sister's panties while fingerbanging myself. God, if she'd come in at that moment I would have died of embarrassment or I'd need to leave her and never return. She'd be so grossed out!"

Her thoughts were interrupted by her mom telling her breakfast was ready. She jumped out of bed as if worried somehow her recent sins would be obvious to anyone looking at her lying in it, and quickly got dressed.

Chapter 5

Cynthia arrived back from her run as Michelle, Maggie, and Jonathan were just sitting at the table having coffee. Michelle noticed she gave her sister a quick once over, loving how tight her running outfit was, and wondering how she might be able to justify sharing a shower with her - to save water maybe? There was a drought going on after all!

She quickly banished those thoughts, and reminded the little devil that had taken up residence on her shoulder that she was going forward going to act properly and suppress whatever horny fantasies popped into her obviously depraved mind.

Breakfast was uneventful, though Michelle noticed from time to time that Cynthia was definitely looking at her with a new sparkle in her eyes. She focussed on trying not to blush or stumble over her words whenever she caught a glance, along with the images it conjured from the night before.

After breakfast Maggie and Jonathan had some errands to run and Michelle was going to meet up with some old friends so everyone went into their separate directions and Michelle managed to stop thinking her very steamy thoughts for a while.

As had been agreed on before hand they all came together again that evening, as they were going to go out for a drive to see some Christmas light displays and then to dinner. Getting ready to get into Jonathan's SUV, Michelle imagined what her sister might get up to in the back of a dark vehicle with those roaming hands and decided to call shotgun. "I just don't wanna get car sick." She explained.

Jonathan drove and Maggie and Cynthia sat in the back seat where Michelle swore she heard some whispering and giggling. Why did that make her feel kind of jealous? She wondered to herself She really needed to get her head on straight, the last couple of days she felt like she was acting unhinged!

The thought that she had any reason to be jealous of her sister who had been so open with her just the night before, seemed crazy. Surely she didn't think her sister and her mom were making out! This wasn't a pornhub video or Literotica story after all, it was real life. Sure sisters explored and fooled around sometimes. But moms and daughters?

"Cmon Michelle, get a grip." she thought to herself. Though if she didn't know better she could almost swear she heard something that sounded like a soft moan coming from the back seat.

She shook her head as if to push the thoughts away. Luckily Jonathan started asking her questions about her plans with school and that distracted her.

Walking the street of Christmas light displays was lovely. Cynthia took one arm and her mom took the other and they talked and laughed like old friends do.

Even Jonathan was funny and charming. She had promised to be very skeptical of him but damned if he wasn't winning her over. It almost felt like they had formed a new little family and that made her beam, it had been so long.

At dinner the good feelings continued as they shared a couple of bottles of wine. no beer this time, but that didn't stop Michelle from eyeing the long neck of the Shiraz they ordered and imagining reusing it for a whole different purpose.

At one point she got up to use the restroom and as she was returning ran into Cynthia in the dimly lit hallway and her way back to the table.

"Hey sis, having fun?" Cynthia asked, the little twinkle back in her eyes.

"Yeah actually. I think you're right, Jonathan seems like a good fit for mom. I'm starting to like him." Michelle replied.

"Just wait" Michelle said, "I have a feeling the better you get to know him the more you'll love him."

Before Michelle could ask for clarification Cynthia pulled her into the bathroom and locked the door. She then came close and planted a kiss on her mouth. Any resistance at the possibility of being caught like this melted away like a snowflake hitting a warm windshield. She dove into the kiss and the rest of the world melted away. "Fuck, Cynthia is an amazing kisser." She thought to herself.

They parted and smiled at each other and bit bashful all the sudden.

"I really enjoy kissing you." Michelle confessed.

"Me too, let's not stop anytime soon, ok?" Cynthia replied.

"Honestly, even if you told me we were through, I'd probably be all over you the as soon as we were alone, I might be nearing something like addiction here." Michelle half joked, though she was a bit worried that might be more true than not.

Cynthia grinned. "It's only addiction if it has a negative impact on your life, I promise this will not. So let's call it...mmmmm how about self-care?"

Michelle giggled. "Sure thing, but let's get back to dinner or our mother might come hunting us down, and that would be a negative impact!"

Cynthia got a mysterious look like she had heard something that reminded her of an inside joke and was trying not to laugh. "I guess there's no way to know that for sure, but yeah let's get back to dinner, so we can go home and get to bed..."

She didn't complete the sentence but suddenly Michelle felt a hot blush forming. What was going to happen in bed. Just kissing, then a furtive masturbation session? Or...more? She pushed the devil away with his delicious thoughts of indulgence and led the way back to the table. Though she did wonder if her sister might be eyeing her ass on the way back and smiled at the thought.

Chapter 6

After getting back home and a quick board game with the "parents" both Michelle and Cynthia said they were feeling tired and thought they would get to bed early. Jonathan and Maggie smiled as if this was the best idea they'd heard all day and said they'd see them both in the morning.

A couple of quick showers later and both sisters were in bed again, though this time Michelle noticed with a mix and excitement and nervousness that Cynthia did not put on anything beyond the t shirt tonight. Her heart started hammering in her chest.

In a voice that sounded innocent, childlike, and nearly wholesome Cynthia said "Can we do the kissing lesson again big sister? I enjoyed it ever so much last time."

Michelle had to stifle a laugh, and appreciated that this loosened her up a bit. She responded in kind "Well yes baby sister, you really have a natural talent for the romantic arts, would be a shame to let that go to waste!"

They locked lips again and soon the only sound either was making was the soft lapping sound of lips and tongues lazily wresting and the occasionally murmur/moan of pleasure. Much like the night before Cynthia's hand soon found its way between Michelle's thighs.

Cynthia stopped again, pulling back "Big sister, my Princess parts feel warm and tingly, is that normal?"

Michelle began to lose capacity to say no or worry about anything at this point, the devil was on both shoulders and was deep in her pussy convincing her the only answer going forward was a resounding "YES!"

"Oh yes baby sister that is not only normal it's beautiful. That means you're doing it right, and with the right person." Michelle replied her earlier hesitation disappearing.

"Do your Princess parts feel warm and tingly too?" Cynthia continued, her eyes wide and adorable for as dirty as she was being.

"Mmmm yes it is you cutie, every time we do our lessons it's that way, that's how I know you're the right person for me too." Michelle replied and her own hands started caressing further down Cynthia's torso and sliding around her waist.

"Can I...touch it?" Cynthia asked, her eyes now changing again for innocent to very knowing.

"Oh fuck, please do I might have to force myself on you otherwise!" Michelle gasps

Cynthia's hand very quickly closed the gap between her sister's upper thigh and her now pulsing pussy lips, vibrating with desire. Michelle put up no fight, she felt herself open like a flower to the sun, her body was begging for her sisters fingers to be inside her.

They started kissing again, like no kiss Michelle had ever experienced, it felt like they were going to devour each other like ravenous animals. Holy fuck no kiss had ever felt like this before!

Cynthia's soft fingers slid into Michelle like her sex was made of warm honey, resistance was non existent. Suddenly her desire seemed to double and she began touching back, feeling her sister's luscious tits with the tight erect nipples on the ends, loving the humming sensation she got as Cynthia moaned into her mouth, grinding against the palm of Cynthia's hand as two fingers now went as deeply into her slippery hot cunt as they could.

Then for the first time ever she touched her sisters soft, ripe twat. She wanted to finger her as lovingly as she was being fingered, and she wanted more. She thought of the firehose nozzle, the beer bottle, she wanted to eat her sister's ripe peach and drink her nectar. She was so crazy with lust she would have said yes to anything at this point.

Suddenly Cynthia stopped and pulled back. "This ok for you?" She asked, with a note of hope in her voice.

"Oh god yes, you have no idea how much I needed to get off. And I really, really really miss kissing. You're awesome at it by the way." Michelle responded.

"I had an amazing fucking teacher." Cynthia shot back with a wicked grin.

They came together again. Hot heavy, urgent with built up desire sucking at each other with wild abandon.

Cynthia scooted over and rolled on top of Michelle, their legs each parting so each sister's pussy was pressed against the other sister's thigh. They kept fingering and grinding as they kissed, their moans starting softly and then growing in intensity as that pool of liquid light in their centres began throb seemingly in partnership with their increasing heartbeats.

Michelle broke from the kiss long enough to say "I think you're going to make me cum!" and almost as soon as the word left her lips they both arched their backs, an explosion of heat and carnal want rippling through their pussies and thighs, little waves of shuddering satisfaction making their bodies go limp and warm as the noodles they'd had for dinner earlier.

Michelle, to her surprise, even felt her tight puckered ass loosening and tightening, as if it were winking, inviting even further exploration and another portal for her sisters' entrance.

"After all, she does have a whole other hand!" she thought to herself, a bit shocked at how dirty her mind went when she let go of all her insecurities and dove head first into being the sexual being she knew she was, without any limitations.

Cynthia broke her stream of thoughts. "How are you?"

"Oh my god, that was amazing, I can't believe it just happened, but fuck it, it felt good and like you said we love each other way more than any college boy would ever love us. Shouldn't you only be that open with someone you truly love?"

"Exactly." Cynthia replied, "This is going to be a great vacation break for you, I promise!"

She rolled over on her side, her back now to Michelle. Do you mind if we spoon for a little bit?

Their filthy sexual encounter still very fresh in her mind, the request seemed so innocent and cute that Michelle smiled. But yes, she very much wanted to spoon. As they did they talked in murmurs about sexual experiences, former boyfriends, fantasies. Their hands occasionally caressed each other, nothing too hot and heavy, yet. But it felt like it could turn at any moment.

"Tell me, have you ever done anything kinky?" Cynthia asked

"You mean aside from french kissing my sister and fingering each other until we both came?" Michelle asked?

"Ha! Yeah, side from that. Any restraints or spanking? blindfolds and candle wax? Role playing? Anything?" She inquired back

"Well," Michelle started, "all the guys I've been with have been pretty traditional or inexperienced so nothing too exciting. There was one encounter though..." She trailed off

"Do tell!" Cynthia quickly interjected.

"In high school, my boyfriend at the time, we'd kissed and done a bit of grinding but nothing more than that. One day he was over and I decided to be a bit of a brat when he was about to leave and grabbed his car keys from him. He tried to get them back and I kept getting away from him and squirming out of his grasp."

"Ok, I'm interested, go on." Cynthia said, sounding very curious about where this was going.

"So he kind sorta pulled me to the ground and next thing I knew we were wrestling. I think he forgot about the keys to be honest and I pretty much did either just trying to keep him from pinning me back."

"And you were enjoying it?"

"Not just me, he was as hard as as a fence post. But yeah, him forcing his power onto me really got me going. I didn't want him to think I was weird but I kinda wanted him to go even further. To pull my hair or maybe even lightly slap me, I wanted him to own me like I was his property, or like a lion overpowering a mate. Sorry that probably sounds weird." She stopped, unsure of herself all the sudden.

"Are you kidding me, I completely get it." Cynthia said. "Remember when I said I like Jonathan's discipline? There's something about that masculine energy imposing its will on us, right? Maybe we've both got Daddy issues cause ours wasn't there for us.

"Plus all the men I know are either overly sensitive and treat me with kid gloves or are overly aggressive jocks who just want to recreate what they've seen in porn which usually ends with them being deep throated and then blasting their load in my face!"

"Not that there's anything wrong with that!" Cynthia quipped.

"Well no, as part of the repertoire it can be sexy as hell. But if that's the only trick they know it gets old real fast especially if they don't seem to care much about making me feel good."

"Those college boys kinda need some time being educated before taking on a complex woman like you." Cynthia said back in all seriousness.