"Daddy" Joins The Family Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh that's right you little horny devil!" her mom exclaimed, just like your Mommy who can't keep a nipple, pussy, or cock out of her mouth if they're available!"

Cynthia stopped licking down below long enough to say "You forgot asshole, mom. You said pussy, nipple or cock, but you're even sexier than that cause no one's bare asshole is safe from your tongue if you have the chance!"

Maggie giggled "You little brat! Daddy did you hear how she spoke to me?"

Jonathan grunted and then said, "Sounds like someone needs to be taught some respect."

Cynthia replied "Oh fuck yes Daddy, I thought you'd never ask since you've got your hands full."

"Never too full for my babygirl's needs." He responded.

Maggie gave Michelle one last passionate kiss and then placed her hands on either side of her and pushed up off of Jonathan's cock.

"Michelle sweetie just jump in when you feel like it, but while these two are going at it I figured you and I could keep the party we just started going."

Michelle seemed unable to make words come out so she just nodded in a kind of lust intoxication. She felt like she was drunk with the desire to fuck and suck.

Her mother pulled her to the couch and sat her down next to where Jonathan was currently positioning her sister on her hands and knees, presumably to fuck her doggy style. She loved it, Being so close to them, no one riding anything, loving each other in the most beautiful way imaginable.

Her thoughts were interrupted by her Mommy's tongue finding it's way to her now very wet pussy. She leaned back, caressing Jonathan's ass as he began fucking Cynthia while spanking her ass "Thank you Daddy!" Cynthia cried out each time.

Michelle closed her eyes, a truly content smile on her face, as Mommy licked down her slit, over her sensitive perineum and finally gloriously over her still very hungry asshole. She began fingering her clit on autopilot as her Mommy french kissed her tight ass. Cythina was right of course, it felt amazing. and this weekend was more than worth it, just as she'd promised. As she felt the approach of first of what would be many oh oh oh-gasms this Christmas Break she was thrilled and now was about to enjoy the very carnal feeling of squirting as her Mommy tongued her ass. She giggled a little as she thought to herself "Merry Christmas Mommy and Daddy, you have a new babygirl."

The End