"Daddy" Joins The Family Pt. 02

Story Info
Maggie's daughter Michelle comes home for Christmas.
11.1k words
4.64
15.6k
30

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/18/2023
Created 01/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle Stone woke in her college dorm with the excitement of knowing it was her last day of classes before a long needed break. Her long chestnut hair was fanned out on her pillow as her petite, slightly elfin features broke into a relieved smile. She's made it to the end of the year.

She took school seriously, wanting to succeed and be as independent as her mom was, who after splitting from her dad not only survived but thrived. When Michelle wasn't in class or studying, she was at work earning money to help pay her tuition. As such she had almost zero social life, much less a romantic one.

But she realized she needed to recharge or she'd burn out and be no good to anyone, least of all herself. She was looking forward to going home to visit her mom and sister, to not have to think about obligations and responsibilities and have someone else take care of her for a couple of weeks.

Maybe she'd get over her nervousness about dating apps and try Tinder or something for a quick fling, it had been way too long.

She was less looking forward to meeting the new man in her mom's life, Jonathan. Maggie sounded happy, which was great, and even her sister had nothing but glowing reviews, but she was cautious and didn't want to see her mom as hurt as she was when her dad left. She figured she'd be guarded and let this Jonathan earn her goodwill.

Her thoughts were disturbed by the tone of an incoming call on her phone. She looked at the display, a bit surprised to see Cynthia was phoning, and clicked "Accept".

"Hey sis, everything ok?" She asked.

"Yeah, everything's great!" Cynthia replied. "Just looking forward to seeing you tonight!"

"And you no longer communicate in three word texts? When did you become a phone call person?" Michelle joked.

"Must be all the time I'm spending with the older generations around here" Cynthia laughed.

"Ughhh don't remind me, I'm kinda dreading meeting the new guy." Michelle said as she winced.

"Oh you'll love him, I swear. And I think you'll be blown away by how happy mom is. We're a great match."

"We're?" Michelle asked. "Don't tell me this is a sister wives situation, I was worried there would be some catch but not one that big!"

Cynthia laughed, almost more than the outdated reference merited in Michelle's opinion, like there was an inside joke she was missing. "Oh cmon, I meant they're a good match. I'm just out of the shower and haven't had my coffee yet. Anyway I think you'll like him a lot too. And it doesn't hurt that he's pretty nice to look at!" She responded.

"Oh my god Cynthia, you need to move out of mom's and get a place where you can hang out with men your own age. I mean, he's like old enough to be your dad!" Michelle shot back.

Another laugh from Cynthia, what was so funny about that? "Well, just reserve judgment, keep an open mind. Anyway, I was just thinking about you this morning..."

Michelle cut her off "Oh do you do that often in the shower?" in a sarcastic tone, figuring her sister would shoot back some good natured insult.

To her surprise Cynthia giggled and said, "Lately, I guess so. Anyway, I'm just looking forward to seeing you, it's been way too long. And I had a memory of when we shared a room way back when, the "kissing lessons" you gave me, do you remember that?"

To Michelle's surprise the mention of the long ago forgotten experimentation brought back a surge of memories, and even more surprising a slight warm tingle in her lower abdomen, sending a faint trickle of heat downward from her navel. She shifted in her bed a bit.

"Uh, I guess so. God, that was so long ago, we were a couple of dumb kids, doing what kids do. I hope you're not feeling weird about it or anything?" She asked, again a bit surprised as she noticed her pulse had quickened.

"Not at all! I love that we shared that, and if I recall correctly you were a very good kisser back then. I hope you're not too rusty from busting your ass keeping up that GPA!"

Michelle smirked "Well, I guess it's like riding a bike, at least I hope so. It's been years since I have had the chance."

"I'm sure you're great, who knows, maybe you'll get a chance to brush up on those skills over Christmas break." Cynthia shot back.

"Funny, I was just thinking maybe I'd give a hookup app a try, but I don't know. I might be too anxious about serial killers or kidnappers to take that kind of risk."

"Well, if nothing else, we're sharing a room again. so maybe I can do the teaching this time." Cynthia said with a laugh, though there was a hint of something else in her voice. Michelle couldn't quite place it, but the news they'd be sharing a room made her immediately forget it.

"Wait, wasn't I just going to sleep on the couch, I don't want to intrude on..." Michelle started.

Cynthia cut her off "Do not worry about it. I've got a queen bed that is way more comfortable than the couch and I'm a still sleeper. Anyway we'll wear you out enough that I'm sure you'll sleep like the dead."

"Wear me out?" Michelle thought to herself.

"Anyway, I gotta run or I'll be late to work, have a good trip. can't wait to see you soon. And sis, I love you." Cynthia said.

"ok, thanks, me too." Michelle responded, sounding a bit puzzled.

As the screen went dark she tried to think when the last time her sister had told her she loved her. She also tried putting a finger on what felt odd about the conversation, Cynthia was...different. Not bad, but different. Maybe she had some news to share, a new boyfriend perhaps?

She snapped out of it, reminding herself she had classes to get to. But suddenly out of nowhere she had a strong urge to get off. She had enough time, but sadly her one and only sex toy had recently given up its ghost, probably as a sad testament to how long she'd been living like a hermit. Still, for a creative girl there were always options.

She headed to the small fridge she shared with her roommate Shawna, who was already gone for the morning. When she opened the door the first thing that caught her eye was the long neck beer bottles Shawna always kept in stock. Michelle didn't care for beer, however she wasn't looking to quench her thirst, but her hunger at this point.

She grabbed a bottle, twisted off the cap (edges!) and dumped the liquid inside down the drain of the kitchenette sink. She pulled her somewhat damp pyjama bottoms off and unbuttoned the silk top enough to allow her perky B cup breasts to slide out.

She had not inherited her mom's larger tits, but she liked them just as they were, the small pink nipple tight as little rosebuds as she began kneading them with one hand while the other explored the space between her thighs.

She loved the feeling of her pussy getting wet, the slippery soft sensation, like warm honey and butter, the satisfying feel of filling her hungry hole with her fingers. Once she was well lubed, which happened surprisingly quickly, she grabbed the still cool bottle and slid it inside herself. Gasping at the cold but also the hard thickness of the bottle.

She moved the nipple massaging hand down to her now very swollen clit and began circle around it as her other hand pumped the bottle in and out shallow at first, then deeper.

She went through her mental rolodex of hot guys doing hot things to her that she relied on for moments like this, when suddenly the image of her sister in her queen bed popped into her head. She saw her dressed in a sexy little nightie and leaning in for a kiss.

Startled by this she shook her head. Back to the guys. Ohhh how about a fire fighter? Big handsome, rugged. Suddenly her sister replaced him holding a brass hose nozzle and rubbing it over her wet slit while they sucked face.

"Fuck!" she thought to herself. Replacing Cynthia with the firefighter again. Then, realizing her thoughts were her own and nobody had any idea what they were she decided it was easier to indulge this freak occurrence so she could get off and go to class with a clear head.

Back Cynthia's image came. The big thick hose nozzle gleaming in the dim light of the firehall at night. They kissed again while Michelle felt her sister's larger tits, fondling them like she did her own, loving the full weight of them like ripened fruit ready to fall from the tree.

Cynthia put the brass nozzle into her mouth, sucking on it like she expected it to cum, then pulled it out, wet with saliva and slid it into her sisters now simmering slit. Sliding it into her, fucking her with it while they kissed so deeply it felt like they were devouring each other.

The orgasm happened more quickly than she's been prepared for, a fast hot explosion of release coursing through her pussy, down her thighs, its liquid fire spreading all the way to her delicate feet.

She placed the bottle on the night stand. "Wow. where did that come from?" she thought to herself. Her thoughts were interrupted though, as at that point she heard the door being unlocked. She quickly threw her blanket over her nakedness.

Shawna entered the room. "Oh hey, you're still in bed? Wow you must need a break, you're usually ten minutes early to everything."

"Just enjoying feeling a bit lazy before I head out." Michelle said, hoping her voice didn't sound...funny? Like she'd just fucked herself while imagining her own younger sister?

"Hey!" Shawna exclaimed, to Michelle's horror. She figured somehow she'd given it away.

"Since when did you become a beer drinker?" Shawna asked suspiciously, eyeing the bottle on the night stand.

"Oh, that." Michelle replied, feeling relieved. "I guess I thought I'd earned a drink after this semester."

"You drank a whole beer. Before even getting out of bed. And you expect me to believe that?" Shawna asked doubtfully.

"Oh sure!" Michelle tried to sound convincing. I don't do it all the time, you have to be in a mood for it."

"Ok" Shawna said looking mischievous. I see there's still a swallow left in the bottom, let me see you drink it."

Michelle was surprised to hear this and she'd dumped the bottle completely. Then it occurred to her how intense and explosive that orgasm had felt. She looked at the bottle which has a small amount of fluid in the bottom. It was clear no doubt, but disguised by the green glass.

"Ok whatever, if I must." She said, making a show to act annoyed. She placed the now warm bottle to her lips, immediately tasting her own sexual secretions that had glazed the entire neck. She tipped it up and let the liquid inside slide into her mouth, feeling surprised at how damn horny she was feeling right now. Damn, she needed to get going or she would be very late!

She loved the taste of herself. Immediately wished she had another swallow or three to drink down, and even slid her tongue into the mouth of the bottle to get every last hint of her sex inside her mouth.

"Ok I get it! I guess you really like beer sometimes, grab another one, you look like you really enjoyed that." Shawna said, assuming Michelle's practical fellatio of the bottle was meant to be sarcastic, and not at all realizing she was enjoying sucking herself off the glass.

"I just came to grab my notebook, will I see you before you take off?" She asked, moving past the bottle.

"Yeah for sure, have a good one!" Michelle replied, setting the bottle back down.

As soon as Shawna was gone she jumped up and rushed to the shower. Then had a second thought and came back to bring the bottle with her. Twice in one morning was very unusual for her, but she felt like being a dirty girl this morning and she may not have as much chance to do so at home, so figured why not?

Chapter 2

Michelle arrived that evening at her mother's condo. A bit tired after a busy day and the travel to get back home, but happy to be starting her break and looking forward to blowing off some steam and forgetting all her responsibilities for a much needed break.

She knocked on her mom's door and was greeted by her younger sister Cynthia. She looked good, happy, glowing like she was on top of the world.

"There's a sight for sore eyes." Cynthia said, pulling in Michelle for big hug.

"You've gotten a lot more affectionate since my last visit, are you on Molly?" Cynthia joked.

"Nope, just good to see you. Though these days I'm getting loads of vitamin "D", so maybe that's the secret." Cynthia responded with a mysterious smirk.

Before Michelle could ask follow up questions her mom came into the entrance way.

"Hey! You made it. So happy to see you sweetie!" Her mom said, pulling her in for a hug too.

"I guess you're getting loads of vitamin D too!" Michelle cracked.

Her mom blushed for some reason and Cynthia grinned like a cheshire cat.

"You're not wrong," She said, smiling "We've been doing the same...detox I guess you'd call it. Lots of protein too"

Her mother's blush deepened a bit.

"Well come on in, sit, you have to meet Jonathan. Cyn, honey take your sister's bag to your room. Michelle can I get you a drink?"

"Ok mom, one step at a time!" She smirked, let's start with that drink please!"

They entered the kitchen where a dark-haired man was managing various bubbling pots on the stove.

"Michelle, honey, this is Daa..uh Jonathan." her mom said with a bit of a stumble.

"Did she almost just call him Dan or something? Why, is everyone acting so weird?" Michelle thought to herself while extending a hand for a handshake.

Jonathan was a good looking guy. Not as tall as Michelle would prefer in a man, but what difference did that make, he was her mom's boyfriend, not hers. He was well built which was nice, the last guy had been a bit of a bean pole. His hair was salt and pepper and made him look distinguished and he had a kind smile as they shook hands.

"Michelle, so nice to finally meet you, I've heard so much." He said warmly.

"Well he seems normal anyway, not shifty or creepy, so we're off to a good start." The inner monologue continued.

"Likewise!" was all she said out loud.

Her mom handed her a glass of wine and she sat, answering questions about school, the drive here, her room mate, current events, the usual conversational catch up they played on these trips.

She did her part but also observed Jonathan as she talked, trying to get a sense for what kind of guy this was. He seemed nice, and she noticed from time to time them exchanging a quick smile or a brief touch, so they seemed happy.

Cynthia arrived back from her room. "I'm starving, could we skip ahead to the part where we eat?"

Michelle noticed though Jonathan continued smiling, one eyebrow raised ever so slightly. And the weirdest thing happened, Cynthia flushed a little bit and quietly murmured "Please?" He nodded.

"Of course, let's get you all fed!" He replied

Jonathan had cooked a pasta dinner, one of Michelle's favourites, so she added a + in the "Pros" column, though the strange exchange was a still a question mark in the "Cons" column she'd have to ask her sister about later.

A platter of cacio y pepe spaghetti was laid in the centre of the table along with a lovely looking tomato salad, and some crusty bread.

"This looks delicious!"Michelle exclaimed, having lived off cafeteria food since last time she was home.

"You'll love it!" Cynthia said, "he puts in a secret ingredient that puts it over the top.

She noticed her mom slightly blush again and Cynthia seemed to have a devilish grin on her face. Some inside joke she'll have to pry out of her sister later.

"I almost forgot..." Jonathan exclaimed, getting up. Something to go with the dinner, Italian of course."

He set four Peroni beer bottles on the table and used an opener to take the caps off. Immediately Michelle thought back to this morning. Feeling a bit of a blush start in her cheeks and radiate warmth downward.

"Wait, don't you dislike beer?" Cynthia asked her.

"Actually, lately I've been enjoying it in certain settings. The mood just has to be right I guess." Michelle replied, grabbing a bottle and taking a swig, picturing having just pulled it out of her pussy first. This image then morphed to her pulling it out of her sister's pussy, her fire fighter outfit now on the floor. he breasts heaving with pleasure as her lips dripped, juicy as a ripe peach.

"Fuck! Why, does that keep happening?" She thought to herself, annoyed her sister had brought up the kissing lessons and opened up this pandora's box of taboo filth.

Quickly she was drawn into the conversation though and soon forgot about all that as they talked and laughed over dinner.

Chapter 3

After dinner Michelle said she'd love to stay up and chat but was really looking forward to a shower and getting to bed. Her mom and Jonathan shooed her away and said they'd clean up and see her in the morning. Cynthia made a joke about one or both of them possibly coming by to tuck them in later and they all chuckled again with that inside joke vibe. She had lots to ask about later.

Though her earlier beer inspired image had made her horny, something about being in her mom's guest bathroom blocked Michelle from getting in a quick orgasm. "God this is going to be a long week if I can't find somewhere to get off." she thought to herself.

After the shower she put on an oversize Edmonton oilers T shirt she found in one of her sister's dressers and a pair of comfy panties she'd brought from her own collection. Her sister had been reading in bed but had stopped to watch her. Smiling with that mischievous look again.

"So, what do you think of him?" She asked

"He's nice enough." Michelle responded. "And mom seems happy which is great. Still this thing is still pretty new and he seems awfully comfortable, are we sure he's not a con artist or anything?"

Cynthia laughed. "No he actually just seems perfectly matched to mom. Remember they knew each other as friends before mom and dad split. So I think he's ok."

"What was that look he gave you over dinner? Is he kinda controlling?" Michelle inquired with some concern.

"No. I mean not like you mean." Cynthia quickly replied. "He does have some expectations, and I'm learning to be a bit more disciplined, but honestly I love it. It's kinda nice to have a dad-like figure in my life again."

"That sounds a bit weird." Michelle replied.

"It will all make sense in time, I promise." Cynthia assured her. "But anyway, he's a great cook, that's gotta earn him some points!"

Michelle laughed. "Oh for sure, if he wasn't a good cook and easy on the eyes I'd be staging an intervention." She got into bed next to her sister, for some reason feeling a little..shy? Nervous? But why?

Cynthia hugged her again, though this time they were lying next to each other and under their t-shirts neither had a bra on, so she felt her sisters somewhat erect nipples pressing against her at the same time she noticed her own nipples were pushing the fabric of the shirt out a bit. She very much hoped that Cynthia didn't notice that.

"Do you want to take up our kissing lessons again?" Cynthia asked.

"I don't know Cyn, you're my sister, it feels wrong."

"Wrong can feel really good." Cynthia responded, her hand caressing Michelle's torso.

"But, we're not supposed to." Michelle replied.

"I love you, you know that right?" Cynthia asked.

"Yeah, but..." Michelle started

"Then who better to do this with?" Cynthia interrupted. I will always have your best interests at heart, I won't leave you on a whim for someone else or trade notes with my friends about how good or not good you are in bed." she continued her caresses, lightly grazing Michelle's thigh

"Wait, are you talking about just kissing or something else?" Michelle asked, not sure where this was going, but feeling butterflies of excitement she couldn't shake.

Even as she was resisting and asking questions meant to stall, she noticed her thighs, like they had a mind of their own, parting. Not putting up any fight as her sister, who looked so sexy she couldn't believe it was the person she grew up with had moved from caressing the outer thigh to her inner thigh, inching ever so slowly towards her warming and tingling pussy lips.