"Daddy" Joins The Family Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle giggled a bit then agreed. "Hell yeah! I'm not in high school anymore I need more maturity and experience!"

"So you're not getting a lot of guys going down on you?"

"Not getting a lot of guys doing anything lately but nope not that."

"I guess getting a guy to toss your salad would be a non-starter then."

Michelle was a bit shocked at how open this conversation was, and at the same time the reference to someone kissing her ass made her think about her winking pucker from earlier and how it seemed to be demanding her sister's attention too, jealous of the mouth and pussy getting all the action.

Snapping out of her reverie she quickly responded "What? No way. Have you? I mean gotten that?"

Cynthia smiled wide. "Just recently."

"What's it like?"

"It's amazing. I never would have guessed it, but the new guy in my life is no college boy and he's also been a really good teacher."

"I'm jealous" Michelle said with a pout, "I thought I was your really good teacher.

"Oh sis you definitely are, but some things only a man can do. Remember that masculine king lion taking his mate energy?"

Michelle sighed. "You're lucky, now I'm jealous for another reason."

"Well, maybe you'll meet him and he can impart some of his wisdom on you over the break." Cynthia said

"Ok yeah sure cause that wouldn't be weird"

"Not for me, and I know not for him. He's very giving."

"Well, I don't know, it's one thing to fool around with you, having a threesome with you and your new fuck buddy would be a whole other level of open I'm not sure I'm ready for yet. Plus jealousy could come into the picture and I wouldn't want to ruin things between us"

"We're not like that." Cynthia responded turning back to face her again. I love the idea of gifting you with the pleasure he would definitely provide, and I love the idea of me gifting him with your body and your mind. We aren't in a one on one relationship, I already share him with someone else."

"Really! Holy shit, how have you managed to seep this secret from me!" Michelle asked. "I want to hear all about it, but I gotta go grab a glass of water first, deal?"

"Deal." Cynthia replied with a content smile. "We also got off the topic of rim jobs. Maybe we can set you up with one of those sooner than later."

Michelle blushed. Was Cynthia offering to kiss her ass? Or offering to have her fuck buddy do it? Or maybe both? As if it had a direct line to her thoughts her title little back hole squeezed a couple of more times.

"I bet your fuck buddy would like..." Michelle started

"Actually, I don't call him my fuck buddy, he's my Daddy." Cynthia cut her off.

"Daddy? Oh wow, that's...kinda fucking hot actually. Do you call him that during sex?"

"I call him that all the time, cause that is what he is to me, I'm his babygirl, and he's my daddy, he marked me and I'm happy to be his."

"Holy fuck sis, ok we have lots to talk about. Hold that thought! Michelle said as she rolled out of bed and crept out to get her water.

Chapter 7

As she tiptoed down the hall trying not to wake anyone, she overheard some voices coming from her mom's room.

"Oh god yes, I've been asking for it." Her mom's voice spoke, sounding very different than it usually did.

She noticed as she got closer to her mom's door that it wasn't firmly shut but open a crack. Without even thinking about it she glanced in. What she saw surprised and thrilled her.

Her mom was in black stockings with garters and very sexy black panties. She was bent over the bed with her ass in the air pointed toward the door Michelle was now looking through.

Jonathan stood behind her holding what seemed to be a riding crop. Every once in a while he flicked it downward, striking her mom's ass cheeks which were as pink as carnations. With each flick her mom moaned in delirious pleasure.

"Oh god yes, give it to me, I'm a dirty slut and need your correction." She huskily whispered.

Michelle could not believe it, she was gone for one semester and both her mom and sister were in a kinky relationship? But aside from that, though she should have turned away by now she was captivated. Jonathan radiated power and control, if he wasn't taken she'd probably have bent over for him too.

Without even giving it a second thought she slipped her hand into her panties and began sliding her middle finger up and down her slippery slit.

"Pretty fucking hot right?" Cynthia's whispering voice came from the shadows, almost making her shriek in fear."

"Jesus, fucking Christ!" Michelle whispered back, "don't sneak up on me like that! I almost blew my cover out here!"

"They're so in the zone we could probably both cum really loud out here and they wouldn't even notice." Cynthia whispered back.

As if to prove it, she slid her own hand over her naked pussy lips and began to masturbate, her eyes locked in on her mom and Jonathan. Michelle couldn't believe it but instead of getting the hell back to bed she decided she'd follow her sister's lead again, as so far that had worked out well for her.

Jonathan tugged at Maggies panties, pulling them to the floor, exposing her ass crack and swollen cunt lips to her daughters' hungry gaze. Both their eyes widened, loving the view they had.

Maggie moaned then purred "mmmm yes, please give me all you want. I'm yours to use."

He pulled his boxer briefs off, his thick meaty tool springing into view. Cynthia smiled like she saw an old friend. Michelle missed the look because she was rapt with attention, staring at the pearl of pre-cum glistening on the tip. Despite herself she noticed her mouth watering. She began to rub her clit with more force and speed.

"How do you like you own live porn show?" Cynthia whispered.

Michelle couldn't even formulate a response, she just nodded as if in a trance.

Jonathan gripped his cock with one strong hand and positioned it just at the moist entrance to Maggie's twat. Both sisters nodded as if too encourage him to continue, all three women seemed to be holding their breath as he just barely grazed her lips with his engorged head, smearing the pre-cum along her sex, mingling her juices with his.

Maggie moaned "Oh pleeeeeease Daddy, please give me that gorgeous cock, I'm starving for it."

At the word "Daddy" Michelle flinched, looking over to Cynthia as if to ask "what, here too?" But Cynthia was locked in on the view with a laser like focus. Frigging her pussy quite energetically now.

As Jonathan slowly pressed his meat into Maggies fuck hole Cynthia came behind Michelle, still masturbating with one hand while with the other she slipped a couple of fingers down the back of Michelle's panties.

"So fucking hot." Michelle thought to herself as Cynthia cupped her asscheeks and eventually pressed her hand between them, finding her pussy mound from behind and beginning to finger it as Michelle kept up the massaging of her pounding clit.

As Jonathan fucked her mother, the sexy mother fucker that he was, she was getting finger fucked by her sister. She couldn't quite believe this wasn't a dream, or some orgasm induced hallucination.

As Jonathan picked up the pace, sliding his cock in and out of her mom's snatch, his muscles rippling as he filled her need with his meat, Cynthia began to fuck her harder, two fingers inside her now sliding in and out. Michelle imagined for a moment Jonathan was fucking her while she kissed her sister and played with her pretty little shaved pussy.

Her mom was moaning and grunting like an animal in heat, thrusting back on his cock, talking like a filthy slut. "Fuck me Daddy, fill me with your cum, make my pussy sore and then assfuck me too, fuck my mouth, cum on my tits, spank my slutty ass while I lick your cum off the kitchen floor!"

Michelle was transfixed at seeing her mom getting so in to it. She had only ever heard her say "fuck" once or twice so this was shocking and exhilarating. She felt her own orgasm building again at the insistence of Cynthia's expert fingers. She locked her teeth together, not wanting to moan out loud when it came.

Jonathan's body tensed, his head jerked back and he groaned like an enraged bull, pounding the cum that was blasting out of his full swollen balls deep into Maggie's quivering cunny.

Michelle came too, fighting as hard as she could not to make a sound as what felt like a thunderbolt clapped inside of her. Cynthia pulled her down the hall a bit and they kissed passionately. Cynthia then licked each finger very slowly not breaking eye contact with her old sister.

"I love you" she mouthed to Michelle. Michelle's eyes watered and she gave her another deep kiss, enjoying the taste of her own pussy mixed with the somewhat minty taste of Cynthia's saliva.

Some noise from the bedroom caused them to break apart and look back in. Jonathan pulled out and Maggie sighed contentedly, her ass and pussy still sticking in the air. A moment passed and a big glob of thick cream slid out of her and landed on her panties sitting on the floor beneath her.

She stood. gave him a deep kiss and said "Feel like a shower? This dirty girl needs to get clean and could use some help!" He smiled and followed her into the ensuite bathroom which soon filled with the sound of running water.

"Holy. Fucking. Shit." She whispered.

Cynthia giggled. "Not bad for Friday night entertainment, right?

I can't believe I just frigged myself watching my mom get fucked doggy style. If she knew she'd die of embarrassment." Michelle said.

"You never know, she might find the thought of an audience kinda hot." Cynthia responded.

"Oh cmon, it's mom. She's way too uptight."

"So uptight, and yet she calls him Daddy, and just talked about him sticking his cock in all three of her holes and drinking his cum." Cynthia shot back.

"Good point." Michelle admitted.. "hey speaking of her calling him Daddy..."

She never finished her question because Cynthia was entering the bedroom.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" Michelle whispered.

"They'll be in there for a while, and I can't help it, I've got a need for a certain treat..."

She picked up her mom's panties from the floor, the wad of pearl coloured jazz still sitting on top.

Looking at Michelle straight in the eyes with a lustful gaze she throatily whispered "Wanna lick?"

Michelle was speechless and terrified either her mom or Jonathan would poke their head in the room really quickly, she stood mute, frozen.

Cynthia smiled again and brought the panties to her mouth, lapping up the load like a kitten with cream. Michelle had never been more turned on in her life. She motioned for her sister to follow her, they needed to get to a bed right away to finish up what they'd started earlier.

When Cynthia got to the hall they practically fell into each others arms, kissing passionately. Much to Michelle's surprise and delight, Cynthia and held Jonathan's man batter on her tongue, so as they kissed they both shared the flavour of his cock-milk.

Michelle had given a few blow jobs in her time, and the swallowing part was never a chore so to speak but she didn't love it either. This was different. Maybe it was the context of this sexy, horny evening, maybe it was the taste of his cum mixed with her mother's pussy, maybe something else, but it tasted delicious to her. She'd lick it up of the kitchen floor right now too, given the chance, and would not hesitate to call him Daddy.

They both rushed back to the bedroom and leapt into bed. Cynthia asked if Michelle would be willing to try something.

"Yes. Whatever you want I'm in." She replied without a moment's pause.

Cynthia slid their mothers panties over Michelle's head, positioning the damp crotch over her nose and mouth.

"I wanna fuck you while you have mom's pussy and Jon's cum on your face." Cynthia said, in a tone that sounded more like a command than a request.

"Oh god, I fucking love you baby sister, let's get fucking filthy!"

Cynthia pulled out from the night stand next to her bed a double headed dildo and adjusted it so they could both be penetrated at the same time. As she did this Michelle just lay there, feeling high off the scent of her mother's pheromones and the musk of Jonathan's manly essence. Has Cynthia penetrated her and began to thrust her hips in and out she moaned, "Oh god yes!"

As they sucked and fucked each other they made out through the thin lacy panty material, tongues pushing against the fabric, soaking it with their saliva, tasting their mother's delicious fuck juices and Jonathan's heavenly man-cream. This went on for another couple of orgasms, as each of them was delirious with lust and sexual fire.

Chapter 8

The next morning Michelle awoke, again to an empty bed. She wished her sister was there as she was eager to have a repeat performance of last night, but she figured a little time to get the appetite going again wasn't a bad thing. She laid back, happy as she had been in recent memory thinking over everything that was had happened last night.

"Holy shit, we're such horndogs!" She thought to herself as she remembered the role her mother's panties had played in their nocturnal adventures. She hoped her mother hadn't noticed them gone, she'd have to find a way to sneak them into the laundry hamper later.

Was it bad that they had pulled their mom and her boyfriend into their fun and games? Surely neither of them would be comfortable with the voyuerism or the sharing of bodily liquids without their consent, but she figured Cynthia could keep a secret, and as for herself she couldn't be tortured to reveal anything they'd done so it felt ok.

They'd just need to be sneaky if any other items of clothing were going to be taken. And she had to admit she'd enjoyed it the first time enough to do something again. Maybe if Jonathan and her mom headed out they could fool around in Maggies bed. Maybe the laundry hamper had some more soiled sexy things they could experiment with.

She suddenly had an image of wearing a pair of panties damp with her mothers pussy juices and Cynthia eating and fingering her through them so her own juices mixed with her mothers. "There goes the Devil on my shoulder again!" She thought to herself. Maybe it was time to get away from the scene of the crime before she came up with some more to commit.

She noticed the condo was quiet as she slipped into he shower, freshening up for the day. She was tempted to masturbate again, but it had felt so much better sharing the experience with her sister than doing it alone that she decided to hold off. As she brushed her teeth she heard some voices coming from her mom's living room and figured they were decorating the tree or something.

She wrapped a towel around her damp hair, threw on a plush robe hanging from the back of the door, and headed down the hall toward the living room.

The first thing she saw made her gasp, Cynthia was sitting in a plush chair looking at something out of Michelle's sightline from where she stood in the hall. Whatever she was watching had her worked up though, she was naked from the waist down and had her thighs spread far apart so her naked pussy was hanging out for anyone to see. The pussy which she was very energetically playing with.

She must have noticed Michelle watching her as she turned her head in Michelle's direction and smiled. "Hey sleepyhead, get on in here."

Michelle was immediately overwhelmed with lust and started purposefully making her way down the hall. Later on she'd remember that in the back of her mind she did wonder two things, "Where were Mom and Jonathan, did they step out?" and "What was Cynthia watching with such horny interest?"

She soon had the answer to both questions when she got past the wall that was blocking her view and saw Jonathan sitting on the couch opposite Cynthia, her mom riding his cock in a reverse cowgirl.

She froze for a moment like she was worried she might be seen, then realized that her sister was there finger fucking herself fully within their view. Were they exhibitionists now? Was the door left open last night on purpose?

Before she could go down a rabbit hole of questions her sister interrupted her internal monologue.

"Sorry sis, we were going to wait until tonight to tell you, but I told them what we got up to last night and they got so horny, that well, we couldn't wait to welcome you to the new family." Cynthia said.

"You told them?" Michelle was surprised that despite what she just heard, and what it insinuated about the nature of Jonathan's relationship with her mom and sister, this main thing she was focussing on right now was her own secret being shared.

"Yes, and I know I should have asked you first, but our relationship is completely open and we were so excited to welcome you home and into our circle of fun that I just couldn't wait. don't be mad, I swear you'll have so much fun you'll be thanking me later!" Cynthia said.

Oddly during all of this she kept caressing herself and though her mom had slowed down, she was definitely still riding Jonathans erect dick.

"I don't know what to say." Michelle said. She was somewhat embarrassed though she realized that was ridiculous considering how vulnerable the three of them were right now to being judged for their very unorthodox relationship...was he both their Daddy? Did that mean they were pretending to be sisters? She was having trouble figuring out logistics.

That said, that little fucking horny devil was running up and down her body, lighting little fires of excitement in all her pink places and what had she learned yesterday was not to give up resisting him and embracing the word yes.

"So, do you just watch?" was all Michelle could think to ask.

Cynthia giggled. "Oh god no, take a look."

She got off the chair, taking off her oversized t shit and letting her tits hang free in the golden morning light. "Oh my, she looks stunning." Michelle couldn't help but think.

And then as casually as sitting down for coffee and toast Cynthia knelt in front of her mother and Jonathan and began licking their mothers very wet clit, sucking and nibbling on it as Maggie moaned like a porn star and Jonathan kept thrusting, his swollen member slick with Maggie's juices, disappearing inside of her and sliding out again.

Cynthia began to mix it up a little alternating licks to her moms lips and clit with running her tongue along Jonathan's dick and balls, licking her moms juices off of him. At this point Michelle realized she'd opened the robe and now she was the one masturbating.

Maggie broke the silence. "I'm so happy you two have found each other like this, it makes my heart sing that you are able to share this pure incomparable love. And if you're open to trying, I'd be over the moon if you'd come and share some of that sexiness with your horny mommy too."

Something about the word "mommy" made the simmering sexuality inside Michelle's loins turn up to a full boil.

"Where should I go...Mommy?" She asked, her voice husky.

Maggie squealed. "Oh come here you little sexpot and give your mommy a big wet kiss."

Michelle obeyed, turning off all her rational thought and following her current overwhelming need for pleasure.

As Cynthia tongued her pussy and Jonathan fucked it, Michelle slid her tongue into her mommy's horny mouth. Enjoying the similarities to kissing Cynthia but also the slight differences. She also enjoyed playing with mommy's much fuller tits (much to Maggie's delight) caressing them and pulling on the nipples with just a touch of roughness.

"Mmmmm oh god yes baby" Maggie mewled. "Pull on my nipples hard, suck them like you used to!"

The rest of the world disappeared into the background as she bent her head and started sucking her moms full hard nipples and caressing her rosy aureolas with her tongue.