"Daddy" Joins The Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus" she thought, "this is crazy, what am I doing?" Finally she gave in, slipping her hand into her skirt and beneath her panties, sliding into her steamy, soaking wet cunt, moaning like the sex crazed slut she knew she really was. Then the door opened and he entered.

"Pretty sure I told you to behave, slut." He said in a commanding tone of voice as he entered and locked the door behind him.

"What are you? I..." she stammered unable to form a coherent thought.

"Are you ready to be truly owned?" He asked. "To be punished for disobedience?"

She nodded, mute.

"Take off your clothes, all of them." He demanded.

"Are you sure..." she began.

He moved swiftly, catching her off guard, his hand grabbed her hair and gave it a tug as he pushed her against the door. She whimpered, not in fear or nervousness, but in what felt like a dam of held back lust about to burst.

"You're going to need to learn to ask less questions and perform more actions if I'm going to take you on, my little slut."

She nodded, her shaking hands removing her clothes. "Yes Daddy." she whispered.

"Speak up, cunt." He hissed. She was surprised and also immensely turned on by his sudden aggression. "Do you want me to own you? To control you?" He asked.

"Yes daddy, God yes, please."

"Why are you still partially dressed?" He asked.

She pulled the rest of her clothes off as quickly as she could and stood there in her black high heels, and thigh-high stockings, wearing nothing else. Her legs trembled as he looked her over, smiling.

"Good girl. Not so hard was it?"

"No, daddy" she said slipping fully into her new role as easily as if she were sliding into a warm bath.

He approached her, grabbing her by the hair again, giving in a tug and pulling her head back. She moaned.

"Bend over the sink." He demanded.

She obliged, exposing her ass and thighs to his hungry gaze. He held on to her hair with one hand while he spanked her ass with the other. Lightly at first, warming her up to a warm pink glow before he began to use more aggression and force. She winced and moaned at each spank, loving the mix of pleasure and pain, the feeling of giving herself over to him to use as he saw fit. Her ass was hot, her cunt was on fire, she wanted so badly to be allowed to cum. He stopped after a handful of slaps to her lovely derrier.

"Pick up your panties, slut." he whispered in her ear, sending shivers down her spine. She complied.

"Now, place the crotch over your nose and mouth." She held the pussy juice marinated fabric against her face. The smell of her arousal was in her nose like an intoxicating perfume. He then pushed two fingers against the cloth, shoving it into her mouth. She whimpered and he finger fucked her mouth with her own sex covered underwear. She'd fantasized about tasting pussy for years since her college experimentation, but it had been so long since she'd tasted it. She sucked on the panties like it was water in a desert, trying to lap up ever last drop of her twat sauce.

With his other hand he parted her pussy lips and began to tease her clit. She shuddered and moaned, unable to recall the last time her body (much less her clit) had been touched by someone other than herself. She started grinding into his hand wanting him to finger her, fist her, do whatever the fuck he wanted to her, when he suddenly stopped and pulled his fingers out of her mouth.

"Did I ask you to grind into me?" He asked.

"No daddy, sorry." WHACK, another slap to her ass, she cried out in shock, but her inner sex hungry self revelled in the feeling and the waves of pleasure pulsing through her.

"Get dressed." He said. "I'll be at our table. And do not touch yourself in anyway that increases your current level of pleasure.

She gave a soft groan, so damn close, yet so far. He pinched one of her nipples as she started to grab her things, tugging on her as if to milk her. She closed her eyes, enjoying the feeling of his strong, thick fingers tugging at her.

"Good girl. Now get dressed." He said before leaving.

She looked in the mirror, flushed and glowing. Her pussy was throbbing, demanding to be satisfied, but the idea of holding out for his instruction felt too delicious to disobey him.

"Jesus, what has gotten into you?" She asked herself in the mirror.

She quickly straightened out her hair and clothing and headed back into the coffee shop. At the table he looked like any other patron, if only the people around him had any idea what he was like in a more private setting! She sat as he smiled at her, looking as innocent as a mild mannered accountant meeting a client to discuss taxes.

"i've been waiting a long time to do that." He said as she sat. "I don't know how, but I knew you had a submissive streak in you a mile wide. Now I'm going to enjoy riding it."

She was suddenly shy and looked down.

"Do you think we could get out of here and go somewhere more private for that ride?" She asked softly.

Smiling he said "I think that could be arranged."

She quickly texted her daughter to take an Uber to her next appointment because something had come up. They headed out as she felt like she was walking on clouds, eager to be dominated, and eventually fucked and teased in whatever way he saw fit.

Chapter Two

They entered Maggie's place, quiet but charged with the sexual tension in the room. Without any warning Jonathans thick strong hand had grabbed a fistful of her hair. She stopped with a bit of a yip as he tugged her back.

"Where is it you're heading to in such a hurry?"

"To my bedroom...Daddy." she whispered, the heat radiating from her scalp directly to the nerve endings in her now slippery twat.

"Did I tell you to go there? What if I want to fuck you right here out in the open where anyone could walk in on us?"

She whimpered, loving how quickly he had assumed control.

"Is that what you want Daddy?"

"Yes" he replied, "but first we need to reinforce that you're taking direction, not taking charge. On your hands and knees."

She dropped with no hesitation. He pushed her head slightly so it was on the floor, her ass was in the air. Taking a moment to admire the view first, he pulled her skirt up over her back and yanked her panties down, exposing her assflesh to his hungry gaze.

"Seems you're still needing to learn a thing or two."

"Yes, Daddy, please teach this naive cunt how to serve you in the way you deserve!" She said, not sure where it was coming from, feeling as if another personality was taking over and speaking for her.

He grinned, pleased at how quickly she was taking to this. He removed his belt, drawing it out slowly so she heard the hiss of it coming loose, letting her sit in anticipation. Then he waited. A few seconds passed which to her felt like hours.

"May I speak, Daddy?"

"You may." He replied, "Good girl for asking."

She smiled against the cool tile of the floor, happy at having pleased him. "

Daddy, your horny dumb slut is begging you to punish her now, I need it, please don't make me wait any longer Daddy, make me a perfect Daddy fucker for you."

He didn't answer verbally, choosing to respond with a quick flick of his wrist, the belt landing squarely in the middle of her trembling ass. She moaned, feeling the heat of the pain and the jolt of electricity it sent through her now throbbing asshole and cunt.

"Oh fuck yess Daddy, more please!"

He flicked again and she whimpered as a dewey drop of her excitement leaked from her flushed cuntlips and down her thigh. She wanted to fuck herself so desperately she thought she was going to scream. Instead she moaned loudly for him. At that exact moment the sound of a key entering the door broke them both from their reverie.

Before she could ask he whispered "on your feet!' and she was most of the way there when the door opened, Cynthia coming in through it.

She seemed surprised to find them both crowded in the foyer.

"Oh hey mom." She said, taking in a few interesting details, the handsome mysterious man with his belt in his hand, her mom looking flushed, hair a bit mussed up, and in slightly more rumpled clothing than she left the house in this morning. And was it her or were her mom's nipples poking so hard through her blouse that they seemed like they'd tear holes in it?

"Cynthia! You got home faster than I thought. How was the interview?" Maggie asked, getting further flushed as realized her daughter saw the loose belt and probably had noticed her erect nipples which may as well have had a spotlight on them.

"It was good, mom. They said they'd let me know in a couple of days. Did I interrupt something here?" She asked, with just the slightest look of mischief in her eyes.

"Oh no, we just got here. I'm sorry where are my manners, this is my friend Jonathan, I bumped into him as I was heading home and invited him for a coffee." Maggie blurted out, hoping it was at least convincing enough.

"Nice to meet you Jonathan." Cynthia said, extending her hand to shake. His hand still had the belt in it which he quickly put back on. Smiling he gave her hand a shake

"Nice to meet you Cynthia. I realized I missed a hook putting this on this morning, so I was getting it set straight."

She smiled at him, not entirely convinced but choosing not to push...for now. "Well, I'm glad you got that fixed, shall we enter? I make a mean cappuccino.

Maggie looked as if she wanted to object but couldn't figure out a reason to so nodded and led the way into the breakfast nook. She looked at Jonathan as Cynthia prepped the espresso machine, smiling as he grinned at her, starving to have his hands on her body again, wishing she could suck his cock under the table while Cynthia had her back to them, liking the image of doing it just out of sight, maybe liking even more the thought of her daughter turning around and catching them in the act.

"I bet she thinks she knows it all but I could teach her a thing or two!" she thought to herself. A thrill ran through her body at the potential scenario.

Cynthia sat at the table, serving them their coffees.

"So what do you two kids have planned for today?" she asked, that little but of a mischievous look in her eyes again.

"Oh, I just wanted to show Jonathan here a few things I had from the old days, we didn't have any major plans. What about you, heading out again?" She asked, hoping it wasn't too obvious she really wanted the house to herself right now.

Cynthia grinned like the Cheshire Cat. "I have a couple of holes in my schedule today I can definitely fill." She said.

Maggie hoped it wasn't too obvious she was blushing. "Actually I've been reading a book on the anthropology of sexual relationships I need to renew at the library so that will take some time."

Jonathan's eyebrow arched ever so slightly. "The anthropology of sexual relationships?" He asked.

Cynthia smiled as if she was hoping she'd take her bait.

"Sneaky little devil!" Maggie thought to herself.

"Well yes, it really is interesting some of the hang ups we have about sex, and where those come from."

"Such as?" Jonathan asked, though now he had the little trouble-making grin as well, as if he was enjoying where this was going.

"You know we probably should take a look at those things I..." Maggie started but was cut off mid-way by his solid hand just slightly resting on her forearm. Instantly she felt her resolve melt away, eager to serve and please.

"It's ok, I'm interested. Anyway we have lots of time." He said softly, but with just the slightest tinge of "do as you're told" in his voice.

Cynthia plowed ahead. "For example, incest."

Maggie choked on her coffee.

"You ok, mom?" Cynthia asked.

"Yes, sorry went down the wrong hole." Cynthia smiled a bit wider this time, Maggie blushed.

"Well the wrong hole can be fun but not with coffee I suppose!" Cynthia cracked before continuing her review.

"So, incest. Everyone seems to say it is wrong and is going to give you mutant babies or whatever, but would incest between two women be wrong since no child can result from their union? Well no, not by that definition but these rules came about when same sex relationships not to mention birth control were practically unthinkable, you had to breed to ensure the tribe had new members and you wanted your offspring to have the best chances of survival."

"Interesting, so is the book in favour of incest?" Jonathan asked as Maggie stared into her cup, her ears and cheeks a bit rosy looking.

"Well I think it is in favour of people doing things that feel good as long as they aren't hurting anyone else. Hard to argue with that, right?"

"I suppose so, unless they enjoy a little bit of hurting..."

This time Cynthia blushed a little! "oh yes, I guess that can be a thing too." she responded.

"Well it all sounds interesting. Do you think easier in theory than practice though? You have a sister, could you see being physically intimate with her or would those hangups get in the way?"

Maggie was squirming on her seat like it was a hot plate, though she noted with some curiosity there was mix of discomfort and excitement making her vibrate.

"Well, we kissed each other a few times in junior. high for 'practice' and that was fun. So yeah I could see it going further if she was into it. I mean it would be kinda weird but also exciting, taboo and all that."

Jonathan looked into her eyes for a moment, then a couple of more. Maggie was tapping her toes and drumming her fingers and noticing her panties were now as damp as if she's sat in a warm puddle while her clit was screaming for attention. Cynthia looked transfixed, looking deeply into those dark eyes, seemingly unaware of the drawn out silence.

"What about your mother?" Jonathan asked. Maggie opened her mouth to say something but his hand lightly squeezed her arm again as if to say "I'll let you know when it's time to talk."

She closed her mouth again and felt another wave of desire wash over her. Cynthia didn't seem as surprised by the question as Maggie might have thought. And she also didn't seem disturbed by the idea.

"I could see it, sure." Cynthia said nonchalantly.

Maggie couldn't help herself "You could?!" she asked in a stunned tone. He didn't squeeze her arm again so she figured he didn't object to her surprise.

"Sure!" Cynthia responded. "You're hot. And I know you'd take care of me and have my best interest at heart. Anyway it's not like I haven't had my face between your legs or sucked your nipples before!"

Maggie had to stifle a moan as the words double meaning sunk into her core, now as hot and steaming as a fresh pie pulled from the oven. She couldn't get any words out so she just nodded.

"Well" Jonathan responded, looking a bit like a fox who just figured out how to get into the hen house. "How very progressive of you. In theory anyway."

"Not entirely..." Cynthia blurted out then seemed to think better of.

"How so?" Jonathan asked back.

"When I was younger, around the time I was practicing kissing with my older sister, I occasionally would sneak into my mom's room when she was out, Spying, that kind of stuff. I found her Hitachi Magic Wand under the bed."

Maggie jumped a bit as if shocked. Jonathan gave her a squeeze and she sat.

"Go on." he said

"Well I quickly figured out it wasn't a neck massager like she'd said when she brought it home."

"How'd you know?" He asked.

"Two things, one it was next to a small box containing porn and erotica books. and two...well it had a fragrance on it that didn't seem like massage oil."

"What did it seem like?" He asked.

"Well it reminded me of when I'd...you know, take care of business, and would lick my fingers after."

"Did it taste like that too?" He asked as if the two of them were alone in the room and had known each other longer than a few minutes.

Maggie whimpered a little, scared of what the answer was but also definitely craving the sound of the word "yes" coming from her daughters lips. Cynthia either was enjoying this or was caught off guard by the question and responded without seeming to think about it.

"Yeah it did!" She said

Maggie squirmed again. She looked to Jonathan as if to ask "permission to speak?" he nodded and smiled, which made her beam.

"So you actually...tasted it."

"Yeah mom! All that porn made me really desire to touch and lick something and I wasn't flexible enough to do more than touch myself!"

"Did you....uh....like...like it?" Maggie asked, while feeling like she was watching this exchange from above the room.

"I did! It made me feel closer to you and like a real woman."

"Well that is interesting, wow. That's something else. Hey Jonathan maybe I could show you those files now?" she said, desperate to get out of this room and vent the geyser of pleasure that was building deep in her cunt.

"I guess we should, much as I am enjoying talking to such an open minded young lady. Maybe we'll finish this conversation another time."

They both rose and Maggie led the way as Cynthia sat there looking a little stunned at how quickly certain long buried secrets had come tumbling out, as natural as talking about the weather.

Maggie led him into her home office and closed the door behind her.

"Daddy I need you to dominate me and fuck me and make me do anything you want, right NOW." she whispered.

He smiled at her and grabbed a scarf that was sitting on her desk.

"Let's blindfold you so you're fully focussed on all the physical sensations." he said. She nodded, putty in his hands, and he proceeded to place it over her eyes and tied it behind her head. She didn't see it but he quietly turned the knob of the door and opened it slightly.

Cynthia cleaned up after them, still a little dazed at everything. How had he so easily gotten her to open up? What was going on with him and her mom? Did it seem like everyone in the room was turned on when she started talking about licking her moms sex toy while she fingered her hungry little twat?

She'd managed to leave out that several times she also fucked herself while sniffing and licking the crotch of her mom's used panties, pulled from the hamper. Or used her mom's massager on herself, imagining they were rubbing each others pussies against one another like she'd seen in one of the books under her mom's bed. God, she was fucking horny right now, might be time for her to go use her own toy...

As she headed down the hall to her room she had a sudden urge to sneak into her mom's room and borrow her Hitachi for old times sake. They seemed to be in the office so as long as she was quick and mom still kept her toy in the same place, she figured she could grab it and get it into her bedroom before anyone was the wiser. As she quietly crept down the hall she realized the office door was open a crack but she could hear voices so figured they'd be engrossed in whatever they were doing and wouldn't see her slip by. Then she got close enough to make out what was being said...

Chapter Three

"...Yes, daddy." was the first thing Cynthia made out. This did not sound like a casual meeting to look over some old files!

"And you will serve me as the good little slut you are?" Jonathans's voice said.

"Oh fuck yes, daddy. I will be your good obedient fucktoy, just give me the discipline I need and as much of that gorgeous cock as you're willing to share, oh god, fuck, yes! That right there!"

Cynthia could not believe this was happening and was a bit surprised at how arousing it was. She came close enough to the door to see in. Her mom was bent over the desk, back to the door, her skirt was pulled up over her ass, her panties were bunched on the floor. Jonathan stood behind her fingering her lewdly parted cunt lips while working another finger in her mom's tight little asshole. Her cheeks were a bit red as if she'd been spanked. Cynthia didn't even hesitate and began masturbating to the live sex show starring her mom and someone she was calling "Daddy".