"Daddy" Joins The Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That is true." he replied. "Maggie, sweetie, I'm going to fuck your daughter now and fully claim her as mine, you're free to watch, or to be involved."

****

Maggie wanted to do everything so much she had a hard time deciding what she's start with. "Daddy, how about you start fucking that sexy little whore and I'll find ways to keep myself busy."

He nodded and moved to Cynthia, starting by kissing her deeply, enjoying the taste of her saliva mixed with sweat and the flavour of her mother's ass. As he made out with Cynthia he felt Maggie part his cheeks and being licking his ass. This had the instant effect of getting him hard again.

"Good girl." he said between kisses, "getting me good and revved up so I can fuck your daughter in front of you."

Both women moaned softly. He parted Cytnhia's thighs while Maggie watched, transfixed. She almost squealed when she saw his swollen pulsing cock head pressed between her daughter's flushed cunt lips, then it slid in. She started fucking herself with several fingers as she watched them fucking like animals, all groans and grunts, sweat and breath, dirty words filling the air.

"Oh yes you perfect fucking slut, your pussy is so tight and wet!"

"Mmmm daddy fuck me like I'm a fucking bitch in heat, because I am! Fill me with your seed, then make my mommy eat your load out of me!"

"You dirty little fucker, you know what you're doing, how many cocks have you been milking lately?"

"Any cock I could get my hands or mouth on, I'm insatiable, plus I wanted to fuck my mommy since I was a little girl licking her vibrator and stuffing her pearl necklace up up tight pussy! and pulling it out while I came" (Maggie shuddered hard at that one, loving the image of it).

"You've been a naughty little slut, but you've trained well for this, Are you ready for me to mark you as mine, to fill you with my batter so you'll always be daddy's babygirl?"

"Oh fuck yes daddy I'm so close to cumming, fill me up please, make me yours. Do anything you want, Blast me in the face, down my throat, up my ass. God fucking damn, anything you want!"

"Anything?" he asked, winded from the exertion. "like?"

Cynthia took the cue, he wanted her to really let go, to get filthy. "Cum in my ass then I'll squeeze it into my moms mouth and we'll french kiss after! Piss in my mouth and I'll drink it while my mom sticks that pearl necklace up my slutty asshole and pulls it out while tongue fucking my twat! Sit on my face and I'll tongue your ass while my mommy sucks you off like a cheap whore. Bring your poker buddies over and have them jerk off all over my face and tits and then fuck me with their cheap smelly cigars while I drink the massive load they dropped on me and scoop it off my tits to suck off my filthy fingers!"

That did it. He stiffened, his whole body shuddering as she felt his cock spurt deep inside her. She loved his hot thick load coating her insides, making her his.

Maggie was rubbing her own clit so hard she thought she might damage it, and as she started cumming she shoved her mouth back between her new daddy's cheeks, adoring the feel of tongue fucking his ass while he filled her youngest daughter, her pride and joy, her sweet baby girl with his wicked baptism of splooge. God she was so fucking hot right now, the images her daughter planted in her head like a pandora's box of filth that she was very excited to explore further.

They collapsed and dozed off, the afterglow of various orgasms making them drowsy and content. Time passed and eventually they opened their eyes. grinning at each other like young lovers do after.

Maggie broke the silence "That was amazing. You really tapped into a dirty part of yourself there, sweetie!" Cynthia blushed.

Maggie quickly added "And I loved it! I think I could learn some more from you about how to let go, I mean, where did that come from? I'm in awe!"

Cynthia giggled. "You know that site that daddy says he writes for from time to time? I've read ones like it, and done every possible porn search I could just about as soon as I had access to a computer!"

They all laughed. "So, we're like a little family now, this is so perfect!" Maggie said. "A family without boundaries doing what our bodies are made for....well for a bit anyway, your sister is coming home from school for Christmas break next week. We'll need to hold off until she's out of the house visiting friends."

Cynthia looked at Jon who seemed to read what was in her eye and got that proud look again.

"Or..." Cynthia started then paused.

Jon nodded. As she continued "I mean, what's better than two pussies, two assholes, two mouths and four tits?"

Maggie blushed extra hard, then throwing caution and judgement to the wind and diving head first into Pandora's box answered "three extra holes, another couple of tits, and a divine set of cock, balls, and ass to worship?"

It looks like Christmas break was going to be very merry, full of surprises, and filthy as fuck.

To be continued...