"Daddy" Joins The Family

Story Info
A new man comes into the life of a single mom & her daughter.
11.8k words
4.68
101.1k
104

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/18/2023
Created 01/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A New Daddy Arrives

Chapter One

Maggie Stone begrudgingly pulled herself out of bed, annoyed at the alarm on her phone for waking her from a deliciously erotic dream she'd been having. She seemed to have more of those since moving out of the home she'd shared with her husband of nearly twenty years, and into her own apartment.

This was all very recent so her appetites had yet to be fulfilled, but after years in a sexless marriage it didn't take much to get her mind racing, her nipples engorged, and her twat going all warm and wet. Just yesterday she'd practically cum on the elliptical at the gym from the way the tight material of her yoga pants had began rubbing against her crotch as she went through the motions of trying to keep her body in decent shape.

At just about fifty she wasn't the college volleyball player she used to be, but she looked much better than her soon to be ex-husband's lack of affections could possibly have justified. As she moved from bedroom to bathroom to shower she glanced at herself in the mirror after she pulled her pyjamas off.

Her breasts, full and round like cantaloupe halves, didn't quite defy gravity like they used to, but she was ok with that. Her nipples and aureolas were the colour of the flesh of ruby red grapefruit and though they'd gotten larger after she'd had her two daughters she liked them, and especially liked playing with them with one hand while the other was busy elsewhere.

Speaking of elsewhere, just below her navel a strip of blond curls slid down her labia and curved underneath, out of sight. She'd done the whole Brazillian thing years ago in the hopes it would draw her husband's interest, but that hadn't worked either. In any case she liked looking like an adult woman, just not one with an out of control jungle bush. She turned to her side, admiring her profile, and the creamy skin tone of her slightly plump but well taken care of ass.

This view brought back to mind her dream, in which she'd been made up like Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz and a very engorged Tin Woodsman had rubbed oil all over her ass after taking off her checkered blue and white dress. The Wicked Witch (who strangely enough somewhat resembled her college aged daughter, but green) watched, nipples poking from the rough black fabric of her tunic seemingly a bit jealous.

The Tin Man lubed her up and placed his silver tool at the entrance of the tight little star between her cheeks, easing himself slowly into her as she moaned and desperately tried pushing back against him, starving for an ass fucking like she'd had once or twice before she was married to a guy for whom missionary was the extent of his repertoire. That's when the alarm pulled her back to Kansas and living in black and white.

She turned on the shower and got in, her fingers seemingly finding her already thickening clit as if they had a mind of their own. As she imagined the Tin Man starting to pound her hungry ass like a chrome plated piston somewhere the idea of The Wicked Witch sliding beneath her to lap as her soaking wet pussy popped into her head.

She initially balked at the idea, trying to push it away like it might damage her, then she remembered no on could read her thoughts and she was dying to do something, anything filthy and slutty for a change. So she leaned into it.

Grabbing a slender bottle of bath oil since she hadn't thought to bring a toy with her she applied some of the oil to her ass, closed the lid and then began sliding it into her tight hole as she positioned herself so the jets of the shower were hotly spraying her now very sensitive clit.

In her head the image changed slightly, with the Tin Man pulling away from her ass and positioning himself in front of her face. She didn't hesitate to swallow his silver rod, getting woozy imagining the taste of herself on it. From behind the Witch had positioned herself on her hands and knees with her face pressed between her cheeks against her pink rosebud, fingering her pussy and she gave her butthole a wet sloppy kiss. She looked up at the Tin Man, begging him to blast a hot load down her throat as the green slut behind her got her closer and closer to...

Then the water went ice cold. She dropped everything and yanked the shower head to the side. "WHAT THE HELL?!" she yelled out.

"Ooops! Sorry, Mom!" her daughter Cynthia shouted from down the hall in the other bathroom. Maggie was not happy, but hearing her daughter's voice reminded her they had some errands to run so she (once again!) didn't have the time to finish what was now becoming a very urgent need to get off. She sighed. "Back to Kansas." she muttered to herself. Promising a rain check to her pussy which she now imagined was pouting at all this teasing.

After getting dressed and made up to go she joined her daughter in the small nook where they ate when she was visiting. Cynthia was 19, home from college and staying with her mom while she hunted for a summer job. She was very cute, her chestnut brown hair cut into a pixie style her green eyes always with a mischievous spark in them, her full lips never far from a smile or a smirk depending on who she was talking to.

And like her mom she was very much on top of keeping in shape. Maggie knew how the weight tended to pile on the first year away from home, but was proud Cynthia had stayed on top of it. She might be a bit fuller figured than she was, but if Maggie weren't related to her she'd find her delicious looking.

She watched as Cynthia corrected some document on her tablet, her tongue poking out slightly from her mouth as she concentrated. Like the thought in the shower she suddenly and almost involuntarily found herself imagining that tongue tracing the back of he thighs, working up towards...she quickly shook her head and cleaned up the dishes to give her something else to focus on.

"So, do you have any meetings today?" Cynthia asked, unknowingly tossing her mom something to distract from the dirty thought that had been trying to force its way back onto the movie screen in her mind.

"Just one, but it's during your first interview so won't interfere in anything you've got going on."

"Work?" Cynthia asked, always the curious one.

"No, just meeting up with an old friend I haven't seen in a while. He reached out after he heard about the...uh...separation."

"Wait, is this like a date?" Cynthia shot back.

Maggie blushed. "No! Not at all." He's an old friend just wanting to have coffee and chat. It's nothing more than that. Anyway. I'm way too busy for dates at this point in my life." Maggie answered.

"Too bad, I think you could use a little reminder of what passion feels like." Cynthia, fully smirking now, replied.

"Oh stop it! I'm too old for passionate love affairs!" Maggie said, unable to hold her daughter's gaze which seemed to be reading straight into her subconscious at that moment. Cynthia got up to put her bowl into the dishwasher and leaned over her mom to whisper in her ear

"You talk in your sleep a bit, I think it might be worth making some time for a little passion!" She then gave her mom a peck on her cheek before leaving the kitchen.

Maggie was mortified, she felt like she must be blushing from head to toe. Had her daughter overheard anything specific? Was she moaning? Oh god, how embarrassing! She didn't know what to say so she pretended not to be embarrassed and yelled after her "Very funny, now go get ready!" Though it didn't at all sound convincing.

The other thing she was trying to process was the little shiver that ran through her body when he daughter's lips brushed against her ear, and how the smell of her, a little floral, a little spicy, seemed to intoxicate her. And then again the image of her pink little tongue invaded her thoughts, what if she'd licked her ear as she was delivering her message? Or gave her more than a peck?

Why did that seem so exciting? She shook her head, again trying to eliminate these increasingly depraved (in her mind) thoughts. Maybe Cynthia was right, maybe she did need some passion as a release valve. Sadly, she knew that wasn't going to result from her coffee "date" later.

Jonathan, the old friend who was meeting her, had also been a friend of her husband's and had never been anything other than a gentleman around her. He was cute, but she figured since they were both in the same field he was probably about as exciting and lustful as her husband, which is to say about as much as a glass of warm milk.

No, today wasn't going to be the day she would unleash all her pent up horniness on a guy. But she was most definitely going to fuck herself silly at the first chance she got. For now, she had to settle for taking care of that business later as she had a bit of chauffeuring to do.

After getting her daughter off to her first interview of the day Maggie walked across the street to the coffee shop she'd agreed to meet Jonathan in. She was a bit early so she chose a table and began glancing at the headlines of the day on her phone. Lately she'd been very busy with work, moving, and figuring out the logistics of ending a marriage so the luxury of just sitting somewhere with nothing to do but sip a coffee and read was quite enjoyable.

So much so that she was a bit disappointed when she heard Jonathan's voice call her name. She looked up to smile and say hello, and was taken a bit aback but how good he looked since she's last seen him.

"Oh! Jonathan, wow, so good to see you!"

"You too, Maggie, how're you doing?"

She took a couple of seconds to answer, mainly because she was distracted at how good he was looking. Had he lost weight? Fresh haircut? Whatever he was doing it was working.

"Oh me? I'm ok, you know, figuring it out one day at a time. But please, have a seat!" He grabbed a chair and set his coffee cup down.

"You look good" he said "I think the single life suits you."

"Oh please, i'm just me, if anything I feel like I've aged a couple of years the last few months." she quipped back.

"Nonsense", he responded, you've got a brightness about you that I don't recall seeing before."

"Maybe the brightness is me desperately wanting to get my brains fucked out" she thought to herself.

"Must be the new facial lotion I'm using" she joked. "But you, you are definitely looking good. What are you doing?" She asked, moving the focus away from her again.

"Well I've taking care of myself, working out, you know the usual stuff we're supposed to do but don't always."

"Your wife must be enjoying the changes." She replied.

"Not really" he answered, cringing a bit. "We split up about six months ago."

"Oh my gosh! I had no idea, sorry. I haven't seen you in quite a while and at the end there when we were trying to figure things out I had no time or energy for anyone else's life. I'm sorry to hear it."

"Oh don't be, you had a lot to figure out for me it was a bit easier. Anyway I feel better off. Wouldn't change it back if I could." He said earnestly.

"Well I'll toast to that!" She said, smiling and staring into his dark eyes, seeing something there that thrilled her a bit but not entirely sure she didn't imagine it.

Had he gone from generous and kind to something more...aggressive? primal? for a second? If she hadn't known better she could have sworn he looked at her like one of the hungry lions eyeing prey in the documentary she'd been watching with her daughter last night. A mixture of hunger and a confident dominance.

God, she was finding it really hard to focus as he was talking. Nothing his broad shoulders, his thick arms, his slightly salt and pepper hair. She wanted to run her fingers through it, and to feel those large strong hands around her. Then it happened again, the mental intruder of her slutty mind popping in an image that she had to fight hard to push away, those thick strong hands spanking her plump ass, turning it from ivory to a strawberry pink. She was after all a bad girl...

"Fuck, get yourself together Maggie, you're going to embarrass yourself." She thought to herself while smiling at him as he continued to talk.

"And that's it for me" he said. What about you?"

She was instantly pulled back to the conversation, glad she could get away with the general catching up chit chat without having listened to closely to what he'd been saying moments ago.

"Oh you know..." she began, slipping into the monologue she'd delivered what felt like a hundred times now about silver linings and "what doesn't kill us makes us stronger."

The benefit to this being retold so many times is she could go on auto-pilot and let her mind do it's own thing while she blabbed on. Her mind didn't need much persuading. His strong thick hands, One slapped her ass while the other pulled her hair.

She whimpers "I'm all yours." He looked at her with those hungry eyes again and flipped her on her back, one hand wrapping around her throat as he pushed his body between her thighs, his heavy, throbbing meat finding her warm wet centre, stars coming to her eyes as he...

Back to reality she noticed he was looking at her with that look again, that commanding stare. God, had he always looked at her this way and she'd just not noticed? How could that be possible when for years she'd been starving for her husband to give her a look even half that intense?

"So Cynthia is home. That must be nice. Is Nicole visiting too?" He asked, in response to something she said that she wasn't even quite sure of.

"Oh, no just the two of us. Nicole got a job near her school and decided she'd visit at some point but she's always been more independent. I admire it actually, at her age I was always a bit less confident. Hell, even now I think she's got me beat in that department."

He smiled again, that mixture of of kindness and something darker and more intimidating coming through.

"Well, maybe being in a marriage where you weren't fully appreciated made you feel less confident, though you shouldn't, I think you look amazing, have a great career, and a brilliant mind. You're a full blown catch, even if not everyone can see it."

"Well, thanks", she responded somewhat bashfully. "Even before Greg though, I was always more comfortable not being in charge."

She wasn't sure why she put it that way, though later she'd wonder if that dirty little mind of hers was working overtime off of the cues he was giving.

"Well, if all of us wanted to be dominating all the time we wouldn't get much done would we?" That hungry lion look again when he said the word "dominating".

She buzzed a little inside as she replied "Especially in the bedroom!" He laughed and nodded, seemingly at a loss for words, though that look in his eyes intensified. The silence felt a bit awkward so she rushed to fill it

"It's one of the reasons things didn't work for us, he was so passive. I have to be in charge all week for work, I just wanted to come home to someone who would take charge of me!"

He nodded. She blushed again. "Sorry, TMI."

"Not at all." He replied. "It seems like you've been starved for some direction, some dominance, nothing wrong with admitting that."

That word again, and his eyes seeming to see right into her filthy little mind. Still feeling awkward she tried to get the attention off of her.

"What about you? Are you looking for someone to push you around from time to time for kicks?" She chuckled at her lame joke, though all the sudden she was just a little short of breath and her mouth was dry.

He leaned in closer. "I wouldn't say that." She felt hot and her body was buzzing. She looked away. unable to stand the intensity of that stare.

"Look into my eyes." He said softly enough that the nearby table wouldn't have heard, but with enough force she was almost overwhelmed by the desire to do whatever it told her.

She paused a moment, not sure what was happening, and then looked into his deep dark eyes. The hunger was unmistakable now, he looked as if he was ready to devour her. Catching her completely off guard, something inside her melted.

She wanted nothing more than for that voice to tell her to do lots more things while those eyes looked straight into her deepest self. She tried to give him a smile as if to reinforce the "just old friends having coffee" vibe but she assumed her desire to have him ravage her must have been written all over her face.

She knew it was crazy but if he'd told her at that moment to pull up her skirt and bend over the table so he could claim her as his right in front of all the people next to them, she wasn't entirely sure she'd have the strength to say no. The crotch of her panties was damp with her warm juices. Her nipples strained against the bra she was wearing.

"See, not so hard to follow instructions was it?" He asked, his smile coming back.

"No...not hard" she managed to say, her voice husky with lust. God, what was happening right now?! "Would it be ok if I went to the restroom?" She asked, not entirely sure why she hadn't just told him she needed to go instead of asking permission.

He smiled again, nodding a little as if he was impressed with how easily she was slipping into this.

"Well, since you asked so nicely you may go. But I have one question you have to answer first." he answered.

"Ok, go ahead." she said in a half whisper.

"If you'd had your way, a man to take charge and dominate you, what would that look like?"

She looked away again, feeling very nervous.

"In my eyes." He said again.

She looked up, he seemed half peeved she'd looked away against his earlier order and half amused and how this was turning out.

She nodded, looking into him again, losing herself there, forgetting everyone and everything else. She licked her lips before going on.

"He'd tell me what to do, not ask, not suggest, he'd command me. He'd talk to me like I was a plaything and would use degrading language. He'd be fully in control and would punish me when I did anything against his wishes."

She was amazed she was saying any of these things out loud to someone she didn't know very well. But something about those eyes made her trust him implicitly.

"Anything else?" He asked, leaning closer and lightly touching her hand. Inside her body a hundred fireworks were going off. it was all she could do to stop herself from playing with her self right in the middle of the cafe.

"He's stretch me, mentally, physically, emotionally. He'd make me his, and his every command would be my strongest desire to fulfill." She finished.

"That's interesting." He replied.

"But I'd also want him to be able to be kind and nurturing, I guess?" She wasn't even sure what she was saying now, her head was just buzzing.

"I see." He said, "So mostly hard, but some times soft."

She nodded.

"And someone to direct and instruct you but also to hold you close and kiss you, when the time was right."

She nodded again, her mouth too dry to make a sound.

"So almost like a stern father figure, but one who loves his baby girl?" He said, his eyes showing something different now. That hunger and almost violent darkness, but something else too, a vulnerability maybe?

She nodded.

"Just for kicks" he said, "try this phrase for me, "yes, Daddy."

"Yes daddy." she responded, feeling like he was entering her through her brain and lighting her body on fire.

"Would you like to go to the restroom now?" he asked.

"Yes...Daddy." she replied, not entirely sure why, not really able to control herself.

"Good girl, go ahead. But behave yourself!" He said, with a half smile.

She finally looked away, blushing again and walking across the room, feeling his eyes devouring her from behind, feeling her pussy leaking down her supple thighs. She entered the bathroom and looked into the mirror. Her face was flushed as if she'd just run up a few flights of stairs in the summer. She splashed some water on it. Her pussy was screaming at her for attention, but she had said she would behave...