"Daddy" Joins The Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That's when she realized Jonathan could see her in the reflection in the computer monitor and was smiling. She froze. He turned, locked eyes with her and beckoned for her to come in, putting a finger to his lips to indicate she should be quiet. Any sense of hesitation melted away when their eyes locked and she entered, dropping everything she was wearing below the waist as she did so.

Jonathan unzipped his pants and stepped out of them, A large thick bulge pushed against his boxer briefs. Cynthia was salivating at the smell of sex in the room, the sight of his engorged meat, and the visual of her mother spread out like a porn star for this very small audience. As Cynthia resumed her masturbation Jonathan smiled.

"Ready baby girl?" He asked, though Cynthia couldn't be sure if he was talking to her or her mother, or both.

"Yes Daddy!" Maggie whispered as Cynthia mouthed the same.

He pulled his underwear off, tossing them at Cynthia, she caught them with her left hand while her right hand rubbed her clit and fingered her slippery, wet hole. She pressed the front of them to her face, loving the light scent of sweat intermingled with the musk of a man, and the faintest aroma of pre-cum.

God she was starving for a fuck. He was in good shape, his legs and ass toned. Then she took in his cock which was now standing stiffly at attention. It was thick, veiny, and well groomed. He full ball sack was hairless and she felt a strong urge to run her tongue over it.

As if reading her mind he nodded and gave her another "come here" gesture. He then turned and slowly began to penetrate his mothers obviously cock hungry pussy. She came closer, getting on to her knees as her mom moaned. He parted his legs a bit to give her easier access and then as if someone else was pulling her strings she got underneath him, lying on her back and looking up, loving the view it afforded her of his thick meat sliding into and out of her mom's peach fuzz enveloped pussy.

She raised her head and began running her tongue over his warm soft ball sack. Shoving an extra finger inside of herself as she did so. That's when he began talking to her mother as if she were a cum-starved slut.

"How do you like Daddy's meat in your fuck hole, babygirl?" He asked.

"Mmmmmm Daddy, I adore it. I fucking love your cock inside me, God fucking damn, do not stop, please!" She replied.

"If you like it so much are you willing to earn it? To be a good little fucktoy and stretch your boundaries?" He responded.

Cynthia was so horny listening in on this she thought she might not be able to hold back the orgasm that was beginning to build in her core. She too felt eager to break even more boundaries than she already has just by being here and participating in this impromptu threesome.

"Oh yes Daddy, I'm all yours. My cunt is yours to use as you see fit. I'll do whatever you ask as long as you feed me your cock and cum as much as you want to!"

"Would you fuck someone else for my pleasure?" He asked.

She hesitated a bit as he slowed his thrusts to a glacial pace, drawing almost completely out of her twat and then pausing a bit before sliding back in so slowly Cynthia held her breath waiting for the point when his balls would be pressed against her pink, swollen lips.

"Yes Daddy, please make me fuck someone else if that would mean your pleasure and as long as you keep feeding your babygirl's cock-hungry hole, it's SO hungry!" She moaned.

"How about another woman. Would you like a sister for Daddy to fuck along with you?" He said while locking eyes with Cynthia and winking.

"Oh fuck yes Daddy, I haven't eaten pussy since college but I'll feast on it for you, gladly. I'll be your little fuck slut lesbian, old, young, skinny, curvy, just tell me who you want me to fuck and promise your little whore a sausage snack after or during and I'll be there."

"Older or younger you say?" He asked

"Oh yes! You want me to seduce a horny inexperienced teen so you can watch? Or a sex starved granny? Bring it on!" She readily replied.

"Good girl. How about your daughter?" He asked.

Cynthia's heart stopped. She couldn't believe this was happening, she'd admired her mom's body from afar, the occasional glimpse of her getting changed in her bedroom quickening her breath, and though she'd felt guilty about it after she'd also had a few masturbation sessions imagining a world in which she could enjoy that body without fear of judgement or rejection like in the stories she'd come across online.

Now here she was, a couple of feet between her face and her mothers wet pussy being fucked right in front of her. She could smell her mom's sex, the intensity of her desire and how turned on she was by this line of increasingly taboo questions. She waited to see how her mom would answer.

"Oh fuck Daddy you are so filthy. I love it. Yeah let's get my sweet Cynthia to strip for me and eat my pussy, let me tutor her in properly servicing your magnificent manhood. Let me jerk you off into her hot little mouth and then I'll tongue kiss her so we can both share your delicious load!"

Cynthia almost squealed. Especially as she noticed her mom began masturbating with an increased intensity.

"Or" Jonathan replied "I could blow my load in your cunt and she could eat it out of you."

As he said this he began to fuck her more deeply and rapidly. His legs trembled, hid balls seemed to swell.

Maggie practically screaming now replied "FUCK YES DADDY, fill me with your cum then I'll sit on her face and she can eat my twat while I tongue fuck her tight pink pussy!"

Cynthia watched transfixed as Jonathan jerked, his cock pulsing as Maggie shuddered and began to cum too. Cynthia was so close to cumming herself when Jonathan pulled out, a thick strand of pearl colored jizz dangling from his piss-hole and eventually landing right on her chin. She picked up the pace on frigging her clit with one hand while she slid the other up her chin and into her watering mouth, savouring the sweet salty taste of his warm white cream mixed with his mothers fuck juices. T

hen a dollop of thick white liquid the size of a small plum fell from her mom's pouty pussy and landed directly on her open panting mouth, sliding sensually over her red lips and pink wet tongue. As she greedily sucked it in, savouring the mix of salty and creamy she came herself, a feeling like a hundred fireworks going off inside of her, biting down on her tongue to keep from making the noise her brain desperately wanted her to. Jonathan smiled down at her with a look of something like pride in his eyes.

"Good girl." He said

Cynthia thought "thank you Daddy" while Maggie said the same thing out loud.

She wasn't done talking though. "Oh my fucking God that was so hot. I never would have thought such a dirty idea would get me going but you just had me under your spell! Anyway, fun fantasy but my daughter would be horrified I'm sure. Holy shit I hope we weren't so loud she heard us, I don't think I could survive the embarrassment."

"What if she liked it?" Jonathan asked. "Oh sure. She's hot, she can have any girl or boy she's not directly related to that she wants, her aging mother would likely make her lose her lunch!"

Jonathan pulled Maggie's blindfold off. "I don't know Maggie, she looks pretty into it from where I'm standing!"

Chapter Four

Maggie's shocked face said what her speechless mouth couldn't. Her instinct was to cover up still thinking of Cynthia as her "little girl" even though she was wise enough to know her daughter was occasionally sexually actively.

"Cynthia! What are you...I...this isn't what it seems!"

Cynthia smirked and replied "Mommy, I just drank Jonathan's cum from your freshly fucked cooze, so either send me to a convent or come sit on my face cause I think we're past pretending I'm innocent!"

"But..." Maggie stammered.

Jonathan placed a hand on her shoulder, visibly relaxing her enough that she let her send drop from her suddenly covered tits. "Baby girl, she's a gift, enjoy it. Cause she sure is."

She looked at Jonathan with gratitude in her eyes and something devious and hungry too. "Oh yes, Daddy!" She said.

Cynthia stepped forward pulling the remainder of her clothes off as they embraced. Then they pulled apart and looked deeply into each other's eyes. "I love you, Mommy." Cynthia whispered.

Maggie welled up a bit and replied "I love you too sweetheart, now come kiss me so I can get a taste of that man milk you stole!"

She grinned as Cynthia bent forward. They started with a light tentative peck. Then their lips parted and the kissed a bit more deeply as the tips of their tongues caressed each other. From there they were in a deeply passionate French kiss, their tongues fully in each other's mouths, Maggie blissfully enjoying the taste of Jon's cum mingled with her own sex and a slight cinnamon taste of the gum Cynthia had been chewing earlier. As they made out they both softly moaned and their hands fondled each other's full breasts, stiff nipples and flushed skin.

They parted long enough for Cynthia to ask in her best impression of an innocent teen asking permission "Mommy, may I lick the last of the man batter from your fuck hole?"

Maggie groaned and pawed at her daughter pushing her down to the floor. "Yes you dirty slut, you may. You are a filthy little fucker aren't you?" [1]

"Like mother like daughter I guess!" Cynthia replied with a smirk.

Maggie grinned back as her sweet daughter, the one who's head had passed through her vagina so many years earlier lay on her back ready to taste of it again. "In that case sweetie, I guess I better eat your cunt too!" She replied.

Maggie straddled Cynthia's head and turned her own towards her daughter's completely hairless cunt. They each dove into a 69, feasting on each other's pussies as Jonathan watched, growing hard again. He got onto his knees and spread Maggie's ass cheeks apart, exposing her tight, quivering asshole to the light of day.

"How'd you like a very special kiss?" He asked.

Maggie, grinding her now sloppy cunt on her daughter's face pulled her head up long enough to growl "Take it Daddy, it's all fucking yours!"

He pressed his face between the globes of her asscheeks, running his tongue along her crack and around her tight, sweet pucker.

"Oh my fucking God! Yes, Daddy eat your babygirl's ass! French kiss my asshole while I suck my daughter's pussy! And if your cock is ready and willing, assfuck me too. I want you to fuck every hole you feel like!" Maggie blurted out before again diving face deep into her daughter's steaming sex.

Cynthia was lost in the sensations of being closer to her mother than she'd ever been, her own pussy being tongued while she was completely surrounded by her mom's hot wet sex. She half saw, half felt Jon eating her Mom's ass, something she'd never done or had done and was instantly curious. The way her mom was thrashing and moaning it must feel amazing. She decided then and there she'd experience giving and receiving a good asslicking before the day was up.

But her thoughts were interrupted by Jon raising himself up, tugging at his rapidly swelling cock a couple of times and placing his thick swollen head at the entrance to her mother's beautiful butt. She watched entranced as he slowly slid it into her, feeling her mom's body shake as it let him in. Then all was obscured by Jon's balls hanging over her face, moving back and forth as he sodomized her mommy.

She felt the excitement growing again, the feeling of all the bodies, the mouth on her cunt, the cunt on her mouth and the electric thrill of watching her mom fucked again but this time even more dirty than before. She wasn't sure what prompted it but as her mom raised up off her a bit to push back against Jonathan she squirmed back a bit, raising her face to just behind his ballsack, sliding her tongue along his taint until she found his tight asshole.

She began kissing it like she'd kissed her mom earlier, eventually sliding the tip of her tongue inside his warm darkness, loving the sensation of the soft hairs between his ass cheeks caressing her face as she made out with his asshole. He grunted like a wild boar and began fucking her mother harder, making it a bit challenging to stay locked on him, but like a sweet-tooth with a tasty lollipop she latched on, tongue fucking his anal pucker with all she had.

Eventually he stopped abruptly and then groaned loudly as her mother screamed "Fuck yess daddy, PLEASE CUM RIGHT UP MY GODDAMN ASS YOU MOTHER FUCKER!"

Jon obliged, his cock throbbing and balls jerking as he filled her with his hot seed. Cynthia exploded in orgasm again as her mom wildly devoured her pussy. Jon pulled out, and Cynthia laid back loving that he placed that red swollen cock head to her lips, she sucked on it pulling the last of his cum out of him, liking the mix of salty sweet with the musky spicy taste of her Mom's ass.

She knew what she wanted to stick her tongue into next. But that would have to wait. They collapsed in a heap, Jon in the middle and mother and daughter on each side. Hands caressing and massaging, lips meeting nipples, ear lobes, necks, and eventually other lips. They cuddled and made out with each other, excited beyond words at the new adventure they are all sharing with on another. Hungry for more, thrilled at the sense there were no limits and life just got a whole lot more fucking exciting.

****

Chapter Five

Having each showered and freshened up they sat around the kitchen table finishing a light dinner. They talked easily and openly about everything from the types of topics friends discuss (recent movies watched, plans for the weekend, etc.) to things not usually shared by friends much less mothers and daughters (favourite porn categories, fantasies, things they wanted to do to one another as soon as they'd recouped some of their spent energy. While talking about hobbies Jonathan mentioned he enjoyed writing, and had been experimenting with erotica. Even considering putting something online on a site where amateur writers could post their stories.

Maggie beamed and said "Oh daddy you should publish our story!"

He smiled back and said "well, babygirl, we better go create some material for another chapter then!" All three headed into Maggie's bedroom, touching each other along the way.

Jon and Maggie lied down on the bed as Cynthia watched, so fucking excited she felt like a kid on Christmas morning about to open a huge package. She quickly got undressed as Jon and Maggie were whispering things to each other, the ravenous desire in Maggie's eyes made Cynthia very much want to be in the middle of all that.

She jumped on the bed like she was jumping in with her parents on a Saturday morning, except instead of breakfast in bed she was going to be feasting on flesh and bodily fluids. She couldn't wait.

Jon stopped what he was doing and looked to her. "I see you've got a lot of enthusiasm, but not as much discipline." He grabbed her hair and gave the slightest tug.

Cynthia whimpered "Oh yes daddy, I was raised by a single mother who was way too indulgent, I'm just starving for some old time discipline!!" With a wicked gleam in her eye.

Maggie and Jon both grinned. Maggie said "Daddy, I think this one needs some extra attention, she seems like the type that isn't a fast learner."

Jon rose up off the mattress, never letting go of Cynthia's hair, and tightening his grip as he did so. "Is that so, Cynthia? Are you just a slut in need of some hands on tutoring?"

"Oh yes I most definitely am." She replied.

Maggie eyes widened. "Daddy, someone forgot to refer to you as sir or daddy!"

Jon replied "Yes I noticed that." He tugged Cynthia's hair harder causing her to wince and moan at the mix of pain and pleasure coursing through her. He pushed her face down to the mattress so her ass was up in the air and gave each cheek a hard slap. Making her creamy pale skin go rosy pink, and her pussy to get even wetter.

"Permission to speak, Daddy?" Cynthia murmured.

"Granted." Jon replied.

"I apologize for my lack of proper respect earlier, I'll do better. Meanwhile any disciplinary tool you choose I welcome with an eager and willing attitude." She said.

"You're new, the spanking and hair pull is enough...for now. But since you're so eager, why don't you let your mom plant her ass on your face so you can tongue fuck her butthole while I fuck her mouth?" he replied back.

Both women groaned and quickly got into position. Cynthia on her back, mouth watering, Maggie straddling her head and sitting back on her heels so her asscheeks were resting on either side of Cynthia's mouth, and Jon standing next to the side of the bed, his engorged cock out. Maggie moaned as she felt the first tentative poke of her daughter's tongue against her backdoor.

Jon smiled as he said "Don't be shy my beautiful little slut, it's clean enough to eat off of. So get to work eating."

Maggie moaned louder as she felt her daughters warm pink tongue licking her from taint to the top of her crack, then swirling around her sensitive puckered hole. As she focussed on softly kissing on sucking Jon's cock she loved feeling the tongue start pushing with more and more insistence against her, trying to find a way to fuck her the way Jon had earlier.

Meanwhile she took Jon into her mouth, loving the heat of him, the dense heavy meat veiny and throbbing between her lips, on her tongue, grazing the roof of her mouth, sliding deep into her throat as she thanked the universe for not giving her a strong gag reflex. She wanted him to fuck her mouth and throat like he had her asshole, the thought of his load blasting her tonsils and going straight into her belly without having to share made her feel like a greedy little piglet and she loved it.

He did not disappoint. Fucking her mouth like she was a plaything, while she sank her ass as far as she could onto her daughter's eager suckling mouth. Her cunt was desperate for stimulation but her hands were busy stroking his shaft and teasing his balls and ass. She knew her moment would come soon enough. His thrusts started to increase in force, his breath coming in explosive pops. His thighs were shaking as the volcanic force inside of him expanded and built to a crescendo, she knew he would soon gift her with a hot load of fresh man milk and she was so fucking happy she could hardly believe it.

With his cock deep in her face she couldn't talk so she just moaned and thought to herself "Give me your load Daddy, I want it all inside me so I can eat and drink you fully. Mmmmmmm, blow your jizz into my throat pleasssseeeeee!

He granted her wish, a blast of hot thick cream coating her tongue and sliding down her throat like warm honey. She sucked hard, wanting every last bit from his pisshole inside her mouth. He pulled out when she finished sucking him dry.

"Good girl." he said, picking her up off of Cynthia's face. Cynthia was drunk with hormones and excitement, flushed, her face soaked from her mom's sweat, pussy juices, and her own saliva sliding between Maggies ass cheeks, up her tight hole, and back out of it again.

"You seem like you had some fun too." Jon said, with a hint of pride in his voice. He nodded down at her as if to signal she could speak.

"Oh my god daddy, that was amazing. There's just one thing." Yes?" Jon asked. "I'm so horny I'd fuck a horse right now, but since we aren't on the farm, and I don't think my mom has cum yet either, maybe we could take care of that?"

"That sounds like a reasonable request." He replied. "What did you have in mind?" "

I'd love it if you would fuck me daddy. My mom he gotten you in her pussy, ass, and mouth and though I've very much enjoyed it, so far I've only got a taste!"