Daddy Loves Daughter as Wife Ch. 08

Story Info
Strom hits!
889 words
2.96
10.1k
12

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 03/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ariville
Ariville
47 Followers

Hello everyone, I hope you all are doing fine. Thank you my all readers for reading my stories, and thank you for your support, I hope you will continue to support me and this is the 8th part of this story. Sorry for the inconvenience I have caused because of my writing. Please read the story from first.

Enjoy the story my lovelies.

______________________________

At Midnight.

I woke up because of some shouting, I put my hand behind me to look for daddy, but he was not there. I got up and started to walk towards the direction of the voice. It was coming from the living room, I walked down the stairs and stopped right in front of a wall of the living room, it was coming from behind the wall. I touched the wall and tried to push and it got pushed inside I was in shock. My eyes wide in surprise I stepped in, daddy was standing their shouting at someone on the phone. He stopped talking his expressions were cool and calm, like he was expecting it, but the worry was clearly shown on his face.

"I'll will call you back in few. I said I'll call you back." He raised his voice a little and kept the phone down and sat in his chair, looking at me. "Why are you up at this hour honey? Come here." I didn't moved from my place, I was confused, there was a storm of questions in my mind. He looked at me, his expressions were unknown to me.

"What's all this daddy?" I talked after a few minutes, looking at him with doubt and fear. He looked at me and he stood up in a hurry, and walked towards me in a rush. I took a few steps back, he looked at me and he stood right were he was. I gulp and realised that I took a wrong decision by stepping back, "Olivia, he is your daddy! He is your love, he will not do anything wrong, he does have reasons for this." I thought to myself, but another thought popped up in my mind, "I don't know how many girls he would have brought here, and this is a secret room, why?" Few tears fell down from my eyes.

A hand came and rested over my cheek, it snapped me out of my thoughts. I looked at daddy, he wiped my tears away. "Listen to me, I'll explain everything to you." I nodded. He guided me to a coach in the corner.

He held my both hands in his, and kissed them, pulling me towards him. I straddled his lap, looking at him with many questions in my mind. I peaked his cheek, looking into his eyes, whispering, "I'm sorry daddy."

"it's all good babygirl, so this is the secret room made for hiding, all important documents are kept here, everything is handled from here, and this room is used for hiding too. I didn't meant to keep this as a secret from you, I was going to tell you in the morning only, but you were in different thoughts so I thought to tell you today in the morning again."

I looked down with guilt, "I'm sorry daddy, so sorry, I misunderstood." He caressed my face and kissed my forehead.

"So tell me what you were thinking about in the morning." He got straight to the point and I decided to talk.

"In morning." My sentence was cut short with a loud gun fire. Daddy, picked me up putting me down, I nearly screamed but he kept a finger on my lips, I looked at him trembling. He leaned down and whispered.

"No matter what happens, no matter what you hear, but don't come out at all. Understood?" He looked at me sternly, ordering me. There was something else in that look like he was trying to watch me closely, like he wanted to save every little detail of me. He was afraid I don't know of what, but he was afraid. I nodded and he left the room, I watched him leave the room, I don't know, but I was feeling something else like this was the last time I'd see him.

I sat down on his chair, facing the door, waiting for him, in few minutes, I heard some, footsteps and then the things started to crash. I was afraid and started to pace around, I heard one scream and a thud, then I started to hear footsteps approaching.

My heart was racing, I was trembling, and suddenly the door opened and two men entered the room, I didn't recognise them, one of them approached me and tried to drag me with him, I was too weak to resist him, he dragged me with him, I resisted as hard as I could. They dragged me downstairs and I saw daddy collapsed on the floor, I made a run for him, but the man's hold over me was too tight.

They dragged me out of the house and pushed me inside a car, I was a crying mess, and suddenly, everything blacked out.

______________________________

We reached to the end. I know it was short one but thank you for reading. Please support me. Thank you.

Big thank you to my readers for reading.

Ariville
Ariville
47 Followers