Daddy Loves Daughter as Wife Ch. 07

Story Info
The storm is near...
2.2k words
4.24
8.3k
15

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 03/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ariville
Ariville
47 Followers

Hello everyone, I hope you all are doing fine. Thank you my all readers for reading my stories, and thank you for your support, I hope you will continue to support me and this is the 7th part of this story. Sorry for the inconvenience I have caused because of my writing. Please read the story from first.

Enjoy the story my lovelies

________________________________

Next morning....

We were having our breakfast and planning places where we have to go. Daddy's phone rang, and his face got dark in tension? I don't know but something was up I knew it. He excused himself for a moment, but, somewhere in my heart I had thought, "Is it his girlfriend? Maybe an ex?" my heart started to pump faster, I was having a mini panic attack. I held the corner of the table to calm myself down, I was breathing fast. I closed my eyes and started to count the numbers in reverse.

He returned and sat in his chair. He was happy the worry was gone. "So sorry baby had to take that call."

I was so busy thinking and calming myself down that I didn't hear him, "It would be a girl for sure, so only he is so happy, maybe they have made plans to meet, maybe today, tomorrow or in up coming days, I'm sure they have made some plans."

"Angel." A hand on my shoulder snapped me out of my thoughts. Daddy was standing right in front of me, I was so busy in my thoughts that I didn't even notice his movements.

I startled and blinked a few times, getting back to conscious state, "Yes daddy?" I asked as I took a deep breath. He took my hand which was clenching the table and kneeled down, wrapping it in his hands.

" What happened, baby?" He asked in a pure worried tone. I looked deep into his eyes, seeing the worries and thoughts there.

" Ughh, I made him worried now, I shouldn't have been so obvious, he may think of me as an insecure and foolish girl, but really I'm insecure? I'm i worth it for him?" That thought made a few tears come to my eyes.

A warm hand to my face, brings me out of my thoughts, I look down, looking at my lap. "Angel, look up at me." His voice was soft, but it was not a request it was an order, and I knew rather than disobeying let's obey him. I looked up where he was kneeling.

" What happened? What are you thinking about?" He was worried, and he was able to see right through me.

"Nothing, just few thoughts. Come on let's go, we have to explore this place." I said it in an excited tone. Suddenly I squealed, and when I realized what happened at that time I was sitting on his lap. I look at him secretly, because I know if I look straight at him he will know what I'm thinking about. There was a unknown expression there, and I was surprised about it as I thought I knew him better till now, but no I was thinking in the wrong way.

He leaned and his lips hovered over my neck, blowing hot air over my skin, I moan out. I knew that he was teasing me, and he was planning to tease till I don't tell him.

" What happened, Angel? This is the last time I ask after this I won't be so good, so better tell me now." A shiver ran through me. My heart started to race, my thoughts started to run faster. I feel him squeezing my hips.

" Ah-ugh i-it was tha-that I was upset daddy, I was upset because you left in middle of our chat." I lied, but there was no use. I thought to myself, "Now that's a silly reason, I hope he believes me." My heart was racing looking at him to see if he believed or not.

" Ohhhh, I'm so sorry baby, but I needed to take that call, next time I'll make sure that no one disturb us, I Promise." He nibbled on my neck, I arched my back at the pleasure of his soft lips. I grind on him feeling his desire rising for me. I smirk as I push myself hard on him, letting him feel my wetness through my panties, they were already wet.

I could feel myself dripping for him, I was moaning loudly. He bite my neck hard, I scream in pleasure while pressing his head harder against my neck, enjoying his teeth, digging deep in my skin.

He stood up, holding me close to him, my tits smashing against his chest. He walked toward to the staircase, I moaned loudly trying to rub against his panted cock. He growled and pushed me against the wall near the staircase. "If you keep doing that then we can never reach our bedroom." He mumbled while kissing my neck, he licked the mark he left, I moan in desperation of his touch now.

"We don't need a room daddy, Just take me here, right now! Please!" I was so desperate that I didn't notice that I was nearly screaming.

I feel his lips turn into a smirk, even if I couldn't see his face still I could feel it. He was enjoying my desperation for him, for his touch. "What you need? Tell me babygirl." He was teasing me.

"I need you, I need your touch on me, your hands roaming over my body. I need you big hard cock ramming and pounding that little pussy." I was talking dirty, and he was enjoying it, I feel his hands moving down towards my wetness.

He ripped my panties off, and started to rub my clit in circular motion slowly, irritatingly slowly, I whimpered a little, I tried to push myself hard on his fingers, he moved his fingers away massaging my inner thigh, I whimpered again.

"What do you need sweetheart? Tell me, till the time you don't talk, till then I can't give you the pleasure you want, can I babygirl?" His voice was making me more wet and more desperate for him. I whimper and look at him. "You can whimper all you want baby, I have whole day, we can stay like this whole day and do nothing till the time you don't tell me what you need." He smirked, and I know he wants to hear it or he would stop like he said.

"I need you to rub my little pussy, and fuck it harder please I need it hard, give it to me hard." I whimpered and talked as I tried to rub against his panted cock, making a mess on his boxer. He gave me a satisfied smile and pushed his hips towards me, letting me feel his hard cock. I grind on him harder, moaning in pleasure.

"Please." I whimpered, and that changed his expression from tease to a wild man. He took off his boxer, and started to rub his hard cock tip against my pussy soaking it in my juice. He started to push it in while looking at me, I closed my eyes pleasure, feeling self stretching and opening for him. He buried his hard shaft deep inside me, I arched my back slightly.

He thrust slowly at first making me moan loudly. He started to pick up the speed, he was buried balls deep in me, and making me scream with every thrust. He hit my spot again and again pushing me to the edge. I scream in pleasure arching my back hard, opening my eyes wide. I looked into his eyes. There was something in his mind, and I could feel it, even if he was fucking me still something was going on in the back of his mind, I ignored that feel for now as I decided to enjoy the moment.

I scream louder and louder as he thrust deeper inside me, he held me close with one hand and take another one to rub my clit, he put his thumb on my clit and push it I scream in pleasure as he pushed his thumb against my throbbing clit. I squeeze my pussy hard around his big cock, digging my nails in his shoulder screaming out louder in pleasure. He groaned as I dig my nails in his shoulder.

"Fuck, babygirl, you are so tight, your pussy feels so good, and tight around my cock. I'm gonna fuck your pussy hard, so hard that you'll remember when you move around that this big cock was inside you, fucking your needy cunt." He whispered through clenched teeth, his speed increasing with his words, I started to feel the thrusts deeper inside me, hitting my spot, sending bolts of pleasure in my whole body.

He leans in, and sinks his teeth in my neck, his thrusts getting more furious and deeper. I scream in pain and pleasure, arching my back, smashing my boobs in his chest, my head falling back, his teeth planted still tearing through my sink marking me again.

"Daddy!! I'm close, so fucking close! please let me cum!" I screamed out louder as I felt myself over the edge. Suddenly he pulled on my hair, yanking my head back and biting me again. I screamed and screamed, it was a great mixture of pain and pleasure, it was pushing me over the edge.

"You'll not cum, babygirl. You are not allowed to cum, till I don't tell you, understand you slut!?" He whispered while looking into my eyes, I looked back into his eyes, I felt lost in his eyes. There was something in his eyes, don't know what but there was a unknown worry? I ignore it again, and lean in crushing my lips against his. Opening my mouth wide, he pushed his tongue inside my mouth, I sucked on his tongue feeling my pussy juice running down his leg.

Suddenly, he groaned and moaned out louder, and bursted deep inside me. His warm cum coating my pussy walls, shooting heavy ropes of cum deep inside me. I screamed out louder as I felt his cum deep inside me, I scratched his shoulder harder, going over the edge, but, somehow I stopped myself from cumming, I screamed louder and louder, my body shaking, and feeling week as I try to stop myself from cumming, I dig the heels of my feet in his back, shutting my eyes close.

He kissed me deeply, caressing my body softly and slowly, after a long kiss he rested his forehead over mine. "Fuck, it was the best." He panted heavily, while whispering to me.

"Why didn't you let me cum?" I asked confusedly, breathing heavily.

He catched his breath and said, " Honey, do you think I can't see through lies? " He looked me dead in eyes, I gulped down harder, having a panic attack again.

"Ohhh no! I made him angry, he won't love me anymore, what did I do!? How can I fix it now, what to do? My god, I never wanted to lie, I was afraid, so afraid of losing him now I lost him." I was in my world, I didn't even realized that I was digging my nails in his shoulder so deep that it started to bleed a bit.

"Angel, come back to me." The steady voice snapped me out of my haze. I looked at him with a confused expression and got my sense back again. My eyes fall on his bleeding shoulder, and I freaked out again.

"Ohhh! I'm sorry! So sorry! I didn't want to get you h-" Before I could complete my sentence, he kissed me deeply again. His kiss calmed me, he broke the kiss and look right into my eyes. I exhaled the breath I was holding in, I didn't even know that I was holding it in.

"Calm down, babygirl, and tell me what's going on in your mind, I want to hear the truth." He talked so softly, I was nearly lulled to tell him the truth. I suddenly started to feel warm, safe and sleepy. I was feeling like I haven't rested for so many days. The storm of thoughts I was having was calmed now, and I was so relaxed.

He walked towards kitchen, grabbing a water bottle, he opened the bottle and held it in front of my lips, I took few sips, and then he carried me to bedroom. He put me on bed and climbed under the sheets with me, spooning me, snuggling closer to me.

"Have a good sleep, babygirl. When you will be up at that time we'll talk about what you were thinking in that little cute head of yours ok?" I was out like a light before he could finish his sentence. But before I drifted to deep sleep I heard a whisper. "You'll never lose me, babygirl, because I'm more afraid than you about losing you. Have a good rest, I love you." I drifted to a dreamless deep sleep.

________________________________

We reached to the end. Sorry I'm not that great at writing erotic stories, but I tried to do, so please understand me and support me. Thank you.

Big thank you to my readers for reading.

Ariville
Ariville
47 Followers