Daddy Loves Daughter as Wife Ch. 09

Story Info
So Far Away.
1.3k words
3.09
8.5k
9

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 03/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ariville
Ariville
47 Followers

Hello everyone, I hope you all are doing fine. I was busy for few days, so I couldn't give time to writing, but I'm back now. Thank you to my all readers for reading my stories, and thank you for your support, I hope you will continue to support me and this is the 9th part of this story. Sorry for the inconvenience I have caused because of my writing. Please read the story from first.

Enjoy the story my lovelies.

______________________________

I woke up in a dark room, I was resting on bed. My head was pounding hard, I closed my eyes and the had flash backs of what happened. I sat up furiously, and a bad twinge in my head, I laid back groaning. Tears started to fall, I turned to one side turning in a ball, sobbing hard.

The door opened with a creak, I shiver hard with fear and turned my head to see who was there. I saw a man, he turned the light on, I squeeze my eyes close thinking the light may trouble my eyes, but no I opened my eyes slowly, the lights were dim so they didn't hurted my eyes. I saw someone next to me and the man was sitting right beside my bed, I squealed and sat up, squeezing my blanket hard and close to me sobbing

I could see his face in that dim light, He was good looking, in his 40s maybe, square framed specs were sitting over his nose. "Don't worry sweetie, I'll not hurt you, at least not yet." He moved his hand in my direction trying to pet my head, but I flinched away, he saw that, and stop taking his hand back resting it over his knee.

"Who are you? Why did you bring me here? I want to return to my daddy!" I broke down again sobbing, clenching the blanket in my hands hard.

"Ohh sweetie don't cry." He patted my head, I flinched away, but that didn't stopped him this time, he held my face in his palms, his hands were soft yet his grip was firm. "Look, once your father gave me what I want, l'll release you believe me, but the more your father delays the more you have to wait to meet him, so pray that he hurries up." He smiled, and walked away, he told something to the guards standing out and turned back giving me a smile and closing the door.

I exhaled the breath I was holding, which I didn't even know I was.

Despite the situation, I felt myself getting a little wet. The dominance, but at the same time the gentleness in his voice worked on me. I laid down on the bed my index finger circling my left nipple, slowly pinching it, I moaned out very softly, closing my eyes, imaging daddy.

As I thought about daddy I felt the wetness dripping, and making my shorts wet. I slid my shorts down, keeping my panties on. My hand slowly creeps down as I pinch my nipple, travelling from my nipples to my belly button, then more down stopping right upon my wetness. I slowly slid my fingers down, and felt my wetness on the fabric. I arched my back and moaned louder as I felt the touch.

Making my imagination vivid, I started to imagine daddy entering the room and walking up to me straight with a purpose, me lying over bed all wet and a moaning mess. Looking up at him, I let out a moan, more like a plea to take me as he wished.

I feel his fingers snaking around my neck pushing me down on the mattress. I moan out as I feel his touch on my warm skin. I arch my back as he slides his hand over my pussy, teasing me from above the fabric. He slowly circled my hole with his middle finger, teasing me badly. Making me arch and push my hips up in the air to feel his touch on me.

Moans of pleasure and need fell through my lips, my imagination became strong and bold. In the wave of heat and need, I didn't even realize that my fingers slid my panties down, leaving me with nothing but just my short top. Feeling the heat and the need increasing, I took my top off along with my bra. My fingers making their way to my wetness again. Circling my clit with my index finger slowly, my middle finger rests on my opening from where I feel my sticky creamy juice flowing out.

I push my index finger and middle finger inside me while thinking of daddy. Thinking about him, feeling his tight grip on my neck as he pushes his entire length into me in a flash, making me scream in pain and pleasure. Biting my lips as my fingers started to work in and out of me making me wetter and pushing me to brink.

I let go of my lips, which were clamped in my teeth as I let the screams flow from my lips. Sweat beads rests on my forehead as I feel daddy pounding my little hole with all the strength, making the bed shake beneath us. My back arched and my eyes closed.

"Please daddy, don't you fucking stop.. oh god.. fuck me! Keep fucking that little pussy daddy. I need it!" a whisper of pleasure felll like a chant as I shattered on my fingers, squirting and soaking the bed beneath me. My toes curled and the sweat dripping down from my forehead. Feeling myself all sticky from all the sweating, but at the moment I don't care about that. The image of daddy blurred as I panted heavily and slowly fell into a deep sleep again.

I hear soft footsteps, too tired to move or open my eyes. I fell into the land of dreams.

Adrian, the man who kidnapped Olivia, entered the room. She was so lost in the world of imagination with her daddy that she forgot that someone was watching her. He wiped the sweat beads from his forehead, taking his specs off, and watched her peaceful and beautiful face soaked in sweat and a pleased smile resting on her lips. He smiled and leaned down to kiss her, he stopped right before his lips touched her, and changed his mind. His lips rested on her forehead, his eyes closed. He stayed like that for a moment, enjoying that time where she was not afraid, not crying and not trying to run away from him. She was lying there peacefully with a big pleased smile.

He sensed her move, and backed off in a hurry. Putting the specs on his nose again he turned the AC on for her, and covered her with a blanket. He picked her scattered clothes, smiling at how beautiful, cute and innocent this girl is, yet she is so sexy and hot. He took a basket from the corner of the room, keeping her wet and sticky clothes in that basket, he took it with him and returned with a whole new set of lingerie and clothes for her to wear. He put the new set on the big table in front of her bed.

He took out a small notepad from his pocket and wrote a little note on the red paper. On the colour which she liked so much. "Your old clothes are gone for laundry. The new set is placed on the table in front of your bed. If you don't like them, then there are more clothes in wardrobe. When you wake up, just press this bell. Everything will be served to you. Your Blaze." He smiled and kept the note on the side of the table. Watching her for last time he placed the big golden coloured bell on the table, and made his way to the door closing it behind him with a smile resting on his face.

_________________________________

We reached to the end. I know it was short one but thank you for reading. Please support me. Thank you.

Big thank you to my readers for reading.

Ariville
Ariville
47 Followers