All Comments on 'Daddy Roommate'

by leo_thedirewolf

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

First of all, the gist is great. Really relatable until the part where they started getting too touchy in front of the father. It's both unrealistic,and incredibly out of place. The better go, in my opinion would be that fed held him close (didn't rub his cock in front of his father!) And the main character was to stop, tell his dad it was time for him to leave (and not take out his roommate's cock and start sucking it right in front of his father for crying out loud)

There was a peak there that in my opinion was missed.

Other than that part I found your story to be hit and arousing and so I'm off to read your other stories.

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

this story was posted before.....are you the same author?

SissyMaraSissyMaraalmost 3 years ago

This one got you added to the list of my favorite authors. So hot!!!

sp9983sp9983almost 3 years ago

Just find an editor who native language is English, and can help formatting it, and you'll be good to go.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was too confusing. Fed bounced back and forth emotionally too much. He would be nice and sensual and then turn angry and cruel in a moment. It was very off-putting. The parts with the dad were unnecessary and wildly unrealistic. No one would disrespect a parent like that, especially if you were such a submissive son.

manlymuscmanlymuscalmost 3 years ago

I loved this story. It was exceptionally well written, especially when knowing English is not your first language. Keep up the good work!

DV19DV19over 2 years ago

A well done story. An interesting twist might be to write the story from 'Fed's' point of view.

Both characters are interesting and well developed. Maybe a bit more of 'the guy's' interaction with the two main characters? That might add confusion.

All in all a good story. I will read more of your work.

DV19

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It just misses that something that would make it perfect, but I don' know exactly what that something is. Unless he was blowing his own father and that was the reason for all of the weakness and ultimate jealousy. Otherwise, the transition was one that was rather easy to follow.

nawty2nawty27 months ago

I have no idea what this story was supposed to achieve. Really confusing. This seems to be more of a mind control theme. Not well written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userleo_thedirewolf@leo_thedirewolf
My stories are 100% fictional. Previous account: Whitechocolate3 I sometimes rewrite older stories from that account.