Daddy Roommate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That time he didn't leave me. Until the alarm went off, his hairy warm body was pressed against mine. I woke up first and dreaded the inevitable confrontation, but Fed pushed me to the side, hopped on top of me, rubbing his cock on mine.

"Morning," he said.

"Good morning."

He went to the bathroom, leaving me there. I raised myself. My cock pointed upwards while I walked to my bedroom. Fed hadn't shown any sign of being angry anymore, but I didn't want to be there and piss him off again without knowing what I did.

When Fed got out of the shower, he paraded with towel around his waist. Little drops of water trailed down the lean abdomen. All his hair was pointing directly towards the crotch, like a sign from nature to help misguided men like me.

It was my turn to take a shower. I thought I was safe. Naked, Fed entered the bathroom. He watched me for a while. When I turned my back, he decided to join me.

He rubbed his cock on my ass so much I could describe it inch by inch. So much for not doing it again, I thought. His cock appeared from behind under my balls. He was thrusting like he was fucking me. I helped him by squeezing my legs shut. He let out a hearty laugh. At the sound of his laughter, I trembled and shot my load.

"That was fast," he said.

I was ashamed.

"I'm sorry."

"You deserve to be punished." He slapped my ass. "Do you want another one?"

"Yeah," I whispered.

"Yes? Yes, what?"

I shivered. He began to rub my skin, noticing how he was affecting me. His hand pressed my belly tight, my buttcheeks engulfing his cock.

"Yes, daddy," I said. My cock pointed straight up again.

When I left the bathroom, my ass was burning again. I was ashamed to look at him, after enjoying getting spanked. He probably thought I was less of a man.

"Did I hurt you bad?"

"Uh? Oh, no..." I assured him.

"Why are you sad?"

I was so easy to read. I had to be careful. I didn't want him to think I was some emotional little kid.

"I'm really not. Seriously."

He accepted it.

Fed's humor didn't last. After classes, he was mad again. This time, I left him be. I had my own worries. One in particular. My father.

Dad was pressuring me. I thought he was going to forget about it. He was even offering to help me find someone. That was too much.

"Listen, dad," I said over the phone. "I think you should let me take care of my business, alright?" And I hung up.

I wondered if I had been too rude.

Just then, I wanted cock more than anything. Kneel in front of a big cock with hairy balls and suck like a slut.

I took a deep breath. I groped my own erection.

A few seconds later, I was knocking on Fed's door. He told me to enter.

He was laying down, his shorts raised to half his thighs. His bulge was always impressive.

"I'm not in the mood," he told me.

"I wasn't..." I stopped the lie. Instead, I asked, "What did I do?"

"Huh?"

"What did I do? Why are you mad at me?"

"I'm not mad at you."

"Then what?"

"I don't want to talk about it."

"Maybe I can help you feel better," I said, trying my best to keep a straight face.

"I'm not in the mood."

I nodded. The rejection was humiliating...how could I even put myself in this position? Never again.

"You can come here to try and put me in the mood," he said, smiling. He opened his arms. In a second, I was hugging him, while he kissed my hair. He was so warm.

"Why are you mad?" I whispered. He moaned when I bit his nipple.

"You're good at this," he said. I didn't fail to notice he avoided the question, but his nipple was distracting me. I nibbled at the hard tip, then suckled. Fed raised his arm and gave me his hairy armpit. I licked him there too, then kissed, then sucked. "Fuck you, baby, this is so good."

I noticed how Fed's shorts formed a tent. I grabbed him, filling my palm. A big juicy meat.

Fed grabbed my legs. He felt my buttcheeks, then, sticking his hands inside my shorts, he pulled my bare ass apart.

"Cute butt," he said. He threatened a finger into my anus. I clenched my ass and blinked my hole, which he thought was funny. He told me to look into his eyes. I began to flush. Every time the finger pressed, I tensed up. I was nervous, but very intrigued. "When are you going to give it to daddy?" he said.

"You want...do you want to fuck me?"

Fed laughed.

"Shit, do I wanna fuck this cute ass?" he said. He was making fun of me. He pushed the finger in. "You like it, don't you? Do you think you can stop me?" I closed my eyes and tried to stop it, which was pathetic.

"God," I said.

"That's it, baby. Give in."

I started to thrust my hip to his finger's push.

"You're so cute," he said.

"Daddy," I whispered.

He was in the mood now. I kissed his body, moving down his belly towards his cock. I kissed his shorts, then took it down together with the boxer briefs, I kissed his thick hard member and sucked the head. There was pre-cum on the tip, so I ate it. The head was big and filled my mouth, and I rolled my tongue around it. The cock twitched inside my mouth, as Fed moaned.

I took his cum, swallowing every single drop. Not only that time, but again the same night and the next morning as well. He had so much cum in him. 18, but so grown up. I couldn't stop thinking about how he touched me in the butthole.

I became his to use, my mouth was used to his cock, his mouth, his body. I liked the taste of his sweat and his cum, but he wanted my ass, and I wanted to give it to him.

He spanked me while I called him daddy. He asked when was I going to give in.

My dad seemed to understand I wouldn't change roommates and didn't bother me as much, although he still tried sometimes.

We were approaching the end of the first semester. I had been sharing Fed's bed, or him mine, for a few weeks now. On a Friday night of June, I was studying in his room while he talked to me about his future plans about medical school. He suddenly changed subject.

"I have to tell you something," he said. "The guys know about us."

My brain froze.

"Gus?" He sat down, worried.

"What do you mean?"

"They all know. Hugo, Feliphe, Bruno..."

"You told them?" I couldn't believe it. Fed got straighter, and his eyes were intense.

"I didn't," he said. "They just know." I could sense he was angry at me.

"How do they know? You weren't supposed..."

"I didn't fucking tell them! Jesus. They saw us at the club that first time, alright?"

"Hugo knows my dad."

Fed looked disappointed.

"I knew you would be worried about that. Well...He didn't tell your dad. He and the others know for a while and they never told. So you're fine. You and your dad. I can't believe you...What if I told them?"

I was taken aback.

"Why would you?"

"Fuck you," he said. He stormed out, and when I went to look for him a few minutes later, he wasn't in the apartment.

My friends knew. They had been acting a little distant. I had thought that was because we all had exams at the end of this semester. Shit, I too was probably acting distant towards them. But I still wondered.

I went over the list of things my friends were probably thinking about me: cocksucker, cum-eater, ass-fucker, promiscuous... But I was a cocksucker. A good one, if Fed was to be believed. He trained me himself, non-stop training. I had to smile as I thought about it.

I should have told Fed. He wouldn't be mad at me if he knew I was going to let him fuck me.

I sent him a text telling him that I had a surprise and that he should come back soon.

Searching through Fed's underwear drawer, I found a black jockstrap which he used for the gym. When I took it, my fingers brushed against a plastic surface. It was a yellow plastic briefcase, very thin. If it was hidden, it meant Fed didn't want to share it. I almost looked. But it wasn't worth it to make Fed angry at me. I closed the drawer.

I was smaller than Fed, but I was able to wear the jockstrap. I looked at it in a mirror. Cock was safely hidden and my ass was the only thing he should pay attention to. I smiled. He would love it. I hopped on Fed's bed, smelling him like a bitch in heat.

The moment I heard a noise outside, I put myself into position. Face down, ass up, legs opened wide. I felt so exposed. "I'm in here!" I screamed. My ass was turned to the door. To further the effect, I stretched my buttcheeks open with both my hands.

The door opened. I heard a gasp. Not Fed.

"Gustavo?" my dad said. "No! It can't be."

"Dad, what..." I covered myself with the sheets. It was dad, alright. Short, bald, thick mustache. He was wearing a coat and sweatpants.

He pointed a finger to me. I drowned into myself. For a moment, I wished I was dead. Dad had a key. I gave him one a long time ago.

"He did this to you, that roommate? What does he have on you, huh?" he said. He came to me and grabbed my hair.

"It's not what you think," I said.

He carried me out and into my bedroom. He threw me inside. "Get your things, we're leaving."

"Okay," I said. I realized my voice had turned small and quick, as I began to sort things out without knowing exactly how.

"Dress up, for Christ sake!"

"This is Fed's," I said, pointing to the jockstrap. I realized too late that it was the wrong thing to be worried about.

Dad slapped me.

I put on some clothes. Dad's fingers burned hot in my face.

"Let's get out," he said. "I'll get the rest later."

"I can't leave..."

"Let's go," he said.

Even though my father was shorter, he stood over me like a giant. I couldn't bear to face the disappointment in his eyes.

We were getting to the front door when Fed came in. He looked at us, and for a moment, everything was still.

"What's going on?" Fed said.

"This is my dad." At the same moment, dad said, "None of your business."

Fed looked into my eyes.

"What happened to you?" he said. "I got your message."

"Get out of our way!"

Dad was angry, but Fed was angry too. I could see it in his eyes.

How could I explain? My knees felt weak. Somehow, getting caught by Fed in this position was worse than dad himself catching me in Fed's bed.

"He knows," I said.

"I don't care about him," Fed said. "What about you?"

"Listen here, you little shit..." My dad began. Fed advanced. Shit, he really seemed like he was about to pop my dad's head.

I found strength to release myself from my father, just so I could place both hands on Fed's chest. "He's my father, Fed."

"I don't care," he said.

"We are leaving, Gustavo." Dad was a little less combative now. Afraid of Fed?

Fed kissed me. He grabbed my ass. "Let's go to my room," he said.

"Stop that!"

"What's your surprise?" Fed ignored my father. He kissed my neck while pressing me to a wall.

"Get off my son, you son of a bitch," I knew dad was advancing. Somehow, I understood the ridiculousness I was involved in. And it had nothing to do with Fed.

"Dad, leave now."

"You're coming with me."

Fed hugged me from behind, grabbing my cock, massaging it.

"Just leave, dad. Leave me alone. I'm not changing roommates."

Dad stared. All the color left his face. I turned around and knelt, pulling out Fed's cock. I opened my mouth and engulfed half his cock. If that didn't send the message I wanted, I didn't know what would.

"I'm his daddy now, asshole," Fed said, and I knew he had a smile on his face.

Dad finally left. Fed made me stop sucking him. He took me to his bedroom, to his bed, and hugged me.

"I still have a surprise for you," I said, determined.

"Are you sure?" He seemed concerned.

"Please?" He nodded. Only then did I strip. I stood up on the bed and removed my shirt, then my pants, showing him the jockstrap.

He smiled.

"Where did you get that?" But he shut up when I turned around, showing my ass. I opened my butt for him, exposing my hole. "Damn, don't do this to me."

I looked back, and he was almost drooling. He bit his lip.

"Come here," I said. And he did. He replaced my hands. Then, he bit each of my buttcheeks. Each bite was painful enough to make me groan.

"You're giving it to me?" he asked.

"It's yours, daddy."

I couldn't think about anything else.

He brought me down. I was once again with my face down, thrusting my ass up. He stuck his face in. He pushed with the tongue.

"Suck on my ass," I moaned. I blinked the hole tight under the onslaught. His fingers were almost digging into my soft flesh. The hair on my skin stood up. My ass was wet and warm and getting fucked by a tongue.

"I want you to look at me," he said. His cock was ready, my ass was ready. He sat down with legs wide open, and I positioned myself on top. I held his face, looking into his eyes, while he rubbed the lubed head on the entrance. "Knock, knock."

I shivered.

"Come on," I said.

"I love making you beg."

He pushed in. I gasped, and he stopped, but then he pushed some more. My hole opened up. It stretched open.

I bit my lip.

"That's it, baby. Cherry popped."

He kissed me. We waited a while so I could get used to the invasion. I was not going to make it. The cock seemed like a fist, tearing me apart. I was not going to make it. Slowly, the big cock invaded me. I found myself sitting on top of Fed's crotch, his cock throbbing inside me. Completely inside of me.

I shook as he removed the cock. I moaned loudly. My cock throbbed and was ready to cum. That single out-movement turned me inside out. He held me by my ass, opening me up and taking his cock out. Even the head. I thought I was going to suffer the same thing as the first time. But the second time, my ass welcomed his cock, easier, much more tasty. His cock went all in. For a moment I thought if it would come out through my throat.

"Look at me," Fed said, as he began to thrust. He was pushing my walls. The jockstrap was not enough to hold my cock. I came on top of Fed, soaking his belly. "Sit on me. That's it. Fuck yourself on my cock."

His cock slid in so easily. It was the best thing I've ever felt. I wouldn't stop if my dad came through that door again. He would've to watch his precious son getting stretched.

"You're my daddy," I said.

"That's right."

My cock was hard again, flapping up and down softly against daddy's hairy abs.

Fed couldn't keep his eyes open, like a dream was calling to him. He bit his lip and smiled. Even his smile was cocky. He stole me from my own father. That thought made me tremble from pleasure. Stolen. Fed owned me. He owned my cock and my ass and my mouth.

"Daddy..." I moaned. "You're fucking me."

"I am," he said.

He pumped his cock into me. I wished I could see the damage. I felt completely open inside. He destroyed me. Even his slow strokes were violent somehow.

"I'm gonna cum again," I said, surprised.

That time, I had less cum to give. Still, I shook on top of him, and he chuckled with satisfaction.

"Dance on my cock," he told me.

His cock throbbed intensely, and I knew he was cumming. Cumming inside.I had a strange sense of completion. I was full. His cock shot six times, each time I trembled with him. He had enlarged me, I could barely close myself around him. When he left, I couldn't close my own ass.

He watched closely from behind his cum gushing out of my anus. I pushed it out for him, though I enjoyed it inside. I looked back at his face. He was thrilled. He loved watching his cream coming out in a stream.

I knew he would creampie me again. Many times.

I woke up with Fed's arms around me. We had slept the whole morning and half the afternoon. His soft cock was pressed against my buttocks. I didn't know if he woke up at the same time, or if he was just waiting for me. He began to kiss my neck. We got up only to take a shower together, then got back to bed.

"I forgot to ask," Fed said. "When you got the jockstrap...did you find something else?"

Oh.

"No..." I was a horrible liar. "I mean, yeah, but I didn't look."

Fed chuckled. He went to his drawers and removed the thin plastic case. I couldn't deny my curiosity when he came back.

"I was going to show this before, but when I found out you were looking for another roommate, I almost got rid of it."

I stared at him for a moment.

"What are you talking about?"

"I mean before, when you were planning to replace me with your dad."

"I wasn't," I said. "When was this?"

"That day you blew me for the first time. After the club. I promised you I wasn't going to talk to your dad. But he texted you. The text showed up on the screen. He asked you if you had found another roommate like you said you would."

For a moment, I had no words. I closed my eyes, thinking about all that day, realizing how stupid I had been. I wanted to laugh.

"Man. Fed. What did you think, that I just wanted to fuck you and then get rid of you?"

He cringed.

"No...only for a moment."

"After you talked to my father, he really hated you. I mean, he hated you. He wanted you out, he said I didn't need that kind of distraction. You know what? He was totally right."

Fed smiled.

"I was dumb," he said.

"And cruel."

"You liked it."

It was my turn to smile. After a while, I said:

"I'll have to talk to dad eventually. I don't even know if he will ever want to talk to me."

"He'll definitely hate me forever. I don't blame him."

Because you stole me, I almost said. I shook my head, as just the thought went straight to my cock. I was definitely into that kind of kink.

"So...what about that?"

"Well...It's just where I keep my sketches." He opened it. The first sketch was me. So was the second. Each one was more beautiful than the last. "This one is from when I met you. You looked so cute. I've been doing these in secret. Kind of silly."

"Fed...they're great."

He looked proud. And pleased.

"They're just sketches. I can do better."

"No, please, give these to me. I'll keep it."

He gave me a bright smile. Then, the smile turned cocky. I knew he was ready for another go.

-

End-note: If you like this one, check out my other stories. I've struggled with this one, trying to make it good. So if you can, please let me know what you think! English is not my first language, so if you find any weird sentence that makes no sense, so sorry!

12