Operation "Groomer"

Story Info
Husband Surprises Wife with a Grooming.
1.3k words
2.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Operation "Groomer"

My wife is very beautiful and is good at taking care of herself and maintaining her appearance. She gets her hair and nails done on a regular basis and I never have an issue with her spending the money to do so because I know it makes her feel better about herself. The one area that she has fallen behind in is keeping her pubes in check. The last time I looked at her getting out of the shower it looked like a small animal had taken up residency in her crotch.

When we were first together, she would keep her bush cut close, not completely bald, and no crazy patterns, just trimmed neatly short. I love performing oral sex on her and the close trim made it easier for me to access her folds and clit. Every once and a while she would surprise me and shave herself bald. She knew this drove me crazy and as soon as I saw it, I had to put my mouth on her smooth slick pussy. I'm not sure if liking bald pussies is considered a fetish, but if so, just add it to my long list of them.

We have two small mixed breed dogs that we adopted from a rescue group. They both require regular grooming to keep our house from becoming carpeted in fur. We found a groomer not far from our house that does grooming in her home. She is a strikingly beautiful woman in her late 50's, we are in our early/mid 50's. Sometimes my wife has conflicts and asks me to bring the dogs for grooming. I try not to act so happy about the task, but I've accidentally made a few comments about how nice the groomer is and said how attractive she is.

I will admit that I've fantasized about having a threesome with her and my wife. I've sadly accepted the fact that this will never happen. My wife becomes defensive when I've suggested that she explore with another woman. Usually, it involves me getting punched hard in the arm. The groomer is also married to a manly man, so the idea of swinging with them is also a dead end.

So, one day I devised a scheme that would hopefully satisfy both my love of bald pussy and my desire to see my wife touched by another woman. I even came up with a code name for it: "Operation Groomer". Ok, I accept that I'm a perverted, horny nerd! One Sunday morning I told my wife I had a surprise for her - she hates surprises especially when they involve being naked. One time I told her to close her eyes and I tried slipping an anal vibrator in her ass and she kicked me like a horse. I swore she gave me a concussion. She must have been still tired that Sunday morning because she seemed ok with letting me surprise her after I vowed that nothing would be going near her sphincter. I asked her to take a warm shower and lay naked on our bed with her legs spread apart. I told her to relax, and her surprise would be here soon. I closed the door and went downstairs.

A few minutes later there was a knock at our door. I let our dog groomer in, and she glanced around looking for our new addition. I asked her if she would come to our house for the grooming and offered to pay her double the fee for her trouble. She said she didn't realize we got a new dog and was anxious to see who she would be grooming. All I told her was the recipient of her grooming was laying on our bed and that I wanted her shaved completely. It was summertime so my request didn't seem unusual.

She carried a tote bag with her clippers and razors as I led her upstairs. I opened our bedroom door and pointed to my wife's huge fur patch and said that's what I need her to clean up. My wife and the groomer both looked shocked. I nudged the groomer towards my wife and simply said "As smooth as you can make her, please." I closed the door and went downstairs noting the time to see how fast they both came flying down the stairs to kill me.

I was sitting in our kitchen sipping a cup of coffee in shock that I wasn't dead yet. Thoughts started swirling in my head. Maybe they are plotting a way to torture me or cut off my manhood. About an hour later I received a text from the groomer asking if I would like to inspect her work. What the hell does that mean? I started up the stairs slowly in case I needed to make a fast retreat from the two angry women behind the bedroom door.

I slowly turned the doorknob and pushed open the door. My wife was laying in the same position as she was when I left them an hour ago, but the lion's mane between her legs had been removed. Laying on the bed completely naked next to my wife with one hand caressing my wife's ample breasts was the groomer. My eyes quickly went up and down her body. I always wondered what she looked like naked and now she was only feet away. My jaw dropped when I noticed that she was smooth also. I wondered if she came like that today or did she trim herself today with my wife? The groomer asked me what I thought of her work as she leaned in and stole a light kiss from my wife's lips. I told her it looked great, but there was only one true test as I made my way between my wife's legs.

As I inspected the smoothness of her skin with my mouth the groomer began to tease my wife's nipples with the tip of her tongue. It didn't take long before my wife had one of her biggest orgasms. After my wife caught her breath, we turned our attention to the groomer. She was equally smooth and tasty. They kissed and danced their tongues together while my wife pinched and fondled her huge nipples. The groomer's breasts were small but very perky for approaching 60. Her areolas were not much bigger than the pencil eraser sized nipples. I had never seen breasts like that before and that quickly became a new fetish.

After we brought the groomer to climax, I spun her around, so she was on all fours in front of me. I slid my cock into her pussy, grabbed her hips and started pumping her. A few times I stopped and leaned over her back so I could reach around and cup her amazing tits. This also helps me prolong from firing inside her. As I started the in-out motion again, my wife slid under her and captured her nipples with her lips. The sight of that pushed me over the top and I spewed my hot cum deep inside her.

We laid on the bed with the groomer between us, running our hands all over her body and my wife & I took turns Frenching her. After we gained a little strength, we went another round but this time the women took turns licking their beardless snatches while I did the breasts play and kissing. I can't even describe how unbelievably erotic it was to watch them pleasure each other. Better than any lesbian porn I had ever watched, mostly because it was between the woman I loved and the woman I had been lusting for.

After they each erupted, I slid my wife to the side of the bed on her back and lifted her ankles to rest on my shoulders. This was one of our favorite positions because I could go deep with my average-sized cock. It only took seconds for me to fill her with my baby batter. We collapsed together on the bed again, but the groomer soon had to leave. She feared her husband would start worrying about her. As she gathered her trimming tools and put them in her tote bag, she smiled at us and said, "Shall I put you down for the same time in two weeks?"

"Operation Groomer" a resounding success!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Help a Girl Out - 750 A MFF threesome has unintended consequences.in Lesbian Sex
Cee and Dee An unexpected gift from my wife.in Loving Wives
Bachelorette Party Dad is roped into hosing a bachelorette party.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Midnight Surprise Wife is surprised when friend joins them in bed.in Loving Wives
A Woman's Bucket List A group of married ladies explore 'gifted' men!in Group Sex
More Stories