Daddy Set Me Task

Story Info
Submissive competing risk task or so she thought.
2k words
4.64
4.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waking up from her slumber, the slave girl stretches her limbs and yawns. Looking for signs of her Master she sees his side of the bed is empty. Rubbing her eyes with the back of her hands, she wondered where he could be.

She decided to do her daily pelvic exercises as required by her Master each day. Squeezing her pussy walls tightly and relaxing 100 times. Aiming and hoping she would cum from the experience. Focusing with all her might on the task at hand, but to her disappointment she did not cum. The last clench done as she exhaled a disappointed sigh.

Maybe later when she was allowed playtime. She lay there pouting for a good 10-20 minutes but it was no good, it was time to get up.

She had her morning shower, her body was always kept in pristine condition. Moisturizing and applying her daily skin lotions so her flesh, so it was baby soft for her Master to kiss and caress. Walking to her dressing table she sat down to comb her hair. There she noticed a note attached to the mirror. Signed from her Master. The note reading...

Good morning Slut...

Today i have a special task for you. I want you to wear your corset, stockings and suspenders. Your 6 inch black heels and your long overcoat.

Today you are going to prove to me what a dirty little slut you are. You are going to the Porno Cinema by yourself.

Take a cab if you need to. You will walk into the large screen, take off your coat and offer yourself to all of the men there. I want you to come back to me covered in the cum of every man in that theater. Don't let me down...

P.S Do not kiss any man, and they are not to cum in you. Your body is mine. Remember that slut.

Your Master.

With excitement and curiosity now surging through her body the slave girl did as she was told. Wearing the black leather corset with a lace trim and red ribbons, sheer stockings and matching suspender belt. Her patent leather heels shining after a good clean and polish. She had to made sure she looked perfect. Not a hair out of place, and her make up flawless.

The cab arrived outside the house, the driver honking the horn to announce his presence. Peeking through the drapes she waved to the driver to let him know she was coming. Securing her coat around her with a simple waste band that tied in a bow. Doing one last check of hair and make up she left the house.

The drive through town was somewhat strange. She felt like people were staring at her in that cab. Like they knew she wore nothing but lingerie under her coat. Judging her as the horny little slut she was portrayed as. This of course was just her mind playing tricks on her. She sat there with her knees held so tightly together, squeezing her thighs.

Already, she could feel the material of her gusset was damp from her excitement. The thrill of being caught in nothing but underwear excited the little slave greatly. She could swear the driver was checking her out in his rear view mirror. Tucking a stray strand of her dark brunette hair behind her ear, she clears her throat.

Ten more minutes pass. Finally arriving at her destination, she paid the driver a generous tip. Climbing from the back seat, heels connecting with the curb with a subtle click clank noise. Her arms wrapped about her to make sure her coat did not expose what she had hidden beneath. Paying her entry fee to the booth operative. She was getting some odd looks from passers-by. Making her feel like a woman of the night, a hooker, a cheap little slut. Perhaps that was what her Master had in mind for her all along. Was this punishment for the night before when she gave him cheek?

Perhaps!

Inhaling a sharp breath of fresh air, she made her way inside. The lounge was dark and it had a sort of musty scent about the air. The smell of sex. The floor is slightly sticky underfoot too. She was pretty sure that wasn't residue of popcorn or fizzy drinks either. There were two doors. One labelled screen one, the other screen two.

She was told to go into the larger of the two screens. Walking towards door number one, she wrapped her fingers around the worn brass handle and pulled the door open. As the door opened, the sound of moaning came from the room. On the screen was a porno film. It looked like a busty little blonde girl being fucked by a man with an over sized cock. The sounds she was making could of made her giggle. Though there was a tingling that ranged from her inner core. Her thighs squeezing tighter. She cast her eyes about the dark room. There were some couples there. A girl in some man's lap, bare chested. Her breasts were sucked and fondled by two men.

Lucky woman, she thought to herself.

She could feel a few eyes burning into her as she walked deeper into the theatre. Walking towards the centre of the room as her Master had instructed, she stopped and turned around.

Staring up at the rows of seats before her.

Exhaling a soft breath, her fingers work about the waste band of her overcoat. Undoing the bow and slowly unbuttoning each button one by one.

What was she doing?

She could not believe she was about to do this.

Slowly, she removed her overcoat. Revealing her corseted form for all who would glance at her. It seemed to have attracted a few of the men in the room. One is standing up to get a better look. She drapes her coat over one of the chairs. Standing to attention with her chin held high, eyes averted. Her hands at her sides. She was nervous, excited, and aroused.

It gave her a thrill to be exposed in a public place.

She spoke out

"Greetings, Sirs and Mistresses. My slave name is Pretty One. I have been sent here by my Master's orders to please all who will seek my service. He has two rules. No kissing upon my lips. And no cumming in any hole. If this pleases you, then please let me serve you."

There was silence in the room for a while.

Nobody moved.

She had noticed a man lurking in the shadows at the very top of the cinema. It was too dark so she couldn't make out his face.

Whilst looking up at the mysterious man in the corner she felt a pair of hands reach around from behind her. Grabbing at her breasts roughly.

She let a soft gasp pass from her lips, followed by a small moan.

The masculine form of the man pressed into her curves. Swallowing her in his powerful hold.

Whispering in her ear, he said

"That's very generous of your Master to let us play with such a fine toy.

Beg me slave, beg to play with my cock."

The girl withered at the whispered tones that kissed against her ear. Turning to looka at the man that had so forcefully groped the swell of her breast.

Getting down on her knees.

The rightful place for a slut.

Her soft emerald hue gazed up at the man, In a soft, pitiful tone, the girl spoke

"Please, Sir.....Please let this slut serve your cock."

The man's fingers weave into the girl's long curls. Taking a hold of them in a powerful fist to pull back her hair. Leaning over her he said

"I'm sorry slut, i didn't hear you. What do you want?"

The girl gave out a pitiful whine as her hair was grabbed. Hands automatically reaching for his wrists. Her breathing quickens in pace as her pulse rate increases. A painful yearning between her thighs made her cry out at the top of her lungs

"Sir please, this slut begs for your cock! Please met me play with it."

The man chuckled. Taking some sick, twisted pleasure in seeing the half naked woman on her knees to scream for his cock. Taking her to the back row of the cinema. Dragging her by her hair. A few others in the cinema were now taking an interest in what was going on. Edging closer to the pair so they could watch.

"Take it out slut. Take out my cock and pleasure me. Make me cum"

Without hesitation the woman lowers the zipper of his pants. Fingers reaching in to release the beast from its clothed prison. Taking the limp length within her grasp.

Slowly at first her hand strokes his flaccid cock. Feeling his member starting to come alive. His cock thickening, pulsing at her touch.

Her hunger is growing.

The foreskin pulled back to reveal the bulbous crown of his manly meat. Already slick in delicious pearls of pre-cum.

Her tongue greedily flickered at the eye of his dick. Tasting that rich musty saltiness that was addictive to the taste buds.

The man tilted his head back and groaned. His hips jutting slightly so his cock bobbed before her.

Taunting her.

She couldn't help herself. The need for this man's cock was far too great for her simple slutty needs. The eagerness to please was too great. Her lips kiss at the magnificent crown. Drawing his now fully erect penis into her mouth. Swallowing his essence entirely.

A soft moan vibrated in her throat around his thick girth. Lips stretching to accommodate his size. Lapping up the sweet pre cum that secreted from his tip. His hands grip her hair tighter. The feel of her pretty little mouth around his cock was too much. Bucking his hips into her so she was forced to swallow the full length of his cock.

Bruising the back of her throat so she gags and gasps.

Strings of drool leak from her taut lips as shiny diamonds, as well as tears in her emerald green eyes.

Staring up at the man that was now fucking her face. Her lips providing that vacuum like suction as her tongue whirled wildly about his shaft and tip. Squirming on her knees while she was used to pleasure this random stranger.

Men around them were seen with their cocks out. Wanking and jerking themselves at the live show that was going on before them. The movie on screen seemed obsolete. Suddenly releasing himself from her throat he ordered "finish me off slut" Gasping for breath in a haze her fingers wrap around his girth once again. Jerking off his spit covered penis until it spasmed and jerked in her grip. The man groaned and grunted as ribbons of hot cum spray upon her face and chest.

Pulling away from her grasp. The many that had gathered were hovering over her.

Full of passion and of need, she cried out

"Please Sir's cum on me, paint me in your seed."

The mysterious man in the corner, lurking in the shadows had not moved. though she felt his eyes burning into her. Like he was staring into her very soul. The men gathered about her in a circle. There must of been about 4 of them. Each in turn spraying her in shots of hot, creamy spunk. Decorating her hair, her tits, her belly and legs.

"Thank you sirs!

Thank you!"

At this point, the mysterious man rose from his seat. Her eyes met his figure as he came out from the shadows. The girl's eyes widen in shock and quickly lower to the floor. Her breath quickened while trembling upon her knees. The men parted ways, all curious as to who this man was. His well polished shoes stopped mere centimeters from her knees.

"Look at me slave"

said the mysterious man.

The girl's eyes lifted hesitantly to which she replied softly

"Greetings my Master."

His cold blue stare softened. His features showing he seemed proud of his property.

"Stand slave, wear your shame until i return. Home."

His command was short and to the point. The girl rose to her feet

"Yes, my Master, thank you, Master."

The girl gathered her coat and left, covered in the cum of the many men she had just pleased.

As she left the cinema she did so with her head held high.