Vegas nerd Pt. 01

Story Info
Todd meets Anna.
2.8k words
4.31
12k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Todd. I live in Las Vegas, Nevada. I am 32 years old and a pale, skinny nerd. I have lived in Vegas for over 14 years. I moved here to go to college. I was a computer science, networking, and code writing nerd. Most if not all of my friends are online. We talk using headsets, play games, and watch movies together all online.

When I first decided where I wanted to go to live, I decided on Las Vegas. For the warm dry weather, the casinos, and all the entertainment. Not because they had the best computer courses or campus but for the fun extracurricular activities. Who am I kidding? I went because Playboy ranked UNLV as one of the top party schools with the most beautiful female students in the country.

When I moved here, I went to strip clubs, dance clubs, and any place there were hot, beautiful, scantily clad women. Not that the dance clubs let me in. But I tried. Then there were the waitresses. In no other city in the world did they have waitresses this beautiful and sexy. Boy did they fleece me of my money. I thought tipping them would do something. They only called me sweety more and brought me more alcohol which in turn made me tip more. In the end I would go home alone.

My parents purchased a 4-bedroom apartment on the strip during the house crisis of 2007-2009. I later bought it from them. I moved in during college. It was in the hopes I could get roommates, friends, or "real life" contact with other humans as my father put it. My parents were outgoing, friendly, and had huge bar-b-ques back home with all their work friends, neighbors, and other people. I would never attend and lock myself in my bedroom working or playing on a computer.

Today was the 10th year anniversary of working at the tech company. It was Friday. I work 100% remote from home. I worked for IT, fixed bugs, and wrote code to manage their storage systems. Lots of data to manage. I have a salary position where I work 40 hours a week for 250k$ a year. But I work extra hours performing extra work on help tickets and I get paid overtime. Since I don't have a real life, making extra money is fun. More toys, more VR headsets, more computers.

Today I was at home, shorts and a T-shirt, when I heard a loud knocking on my door. I had not ordered pizza, I had not ordered Amazon, and I did not need any repairs in my apartment. I answered the door with my headphones hanging around my neck.

A woman was carrying two large boxes with a small plant on top. She yelled, "About time and stormed inside." I did not invite her in, I did not know her, and I did not know what was going on. She walked 10 feet into my large apartment's living room which was entirely empty. I did not have guests over so why buy a couch?

The woman bent over to set down the boxes. Oh my. She had a great bubble butt. She was wearing some tiny blue shorts with white trim and the words "JUICY" was printed across her ass. A red G-string was peeking out of her tiny booty shorts.

The woman bent over, set down the boxes, and complained about the size of the elevator. We were on the 15th floor so using the stairs was unlikely. The woman turned around. She was wearing a white skintight tank top, a red push up bra, and a red headband holding back her golden blonde hair.

She was gorgeous. She reminded me of Alice Eve's face and smile. But this woman's tits were quite a bit bigger and likely fake (turned out I was wrong. They were natural and amazing). DD cup? Or was there a bigger size? I don't know anything about cup sizes, but they later turned out to be EE cups.

The woman questioned me for several minutes about the easiest way to move in, how to get her stuff up the elevator, and if I was going to help her.

Help her do what? Move in here? What was she talking about?

The woman left quickly as I stood confused staring at the very sexy woman. She walked out of the apartment, left my front door open, and disappeared into the elevator. Each floor of the building had 4 residences. Mine was the largest on the floor, it had the best views, and a small balcony facing the sun. For many reasons I did not go out there. First and foremost, I was pale and would have caught fire instantly. The other was heights. 15 floors up are quite high.

Several minutes later the woman returned pushing two large luggage carts and complaining about the elevator still. Boxes, plants, women's barbells, and other items were stacked on the cart haphazardly. My OCD kicked in and my years of playing Tetris made my anxiety flare up. She unloaded the items in my living room and told me to help her.

Who was I to not be helpful? I rode the elevator down to the parking garage with her. She had a medium sized moving truck full of boxes, a bed with frame, several small wooden clothes dressers and tons of boxes. Each box had been labeled clothes, shoes, dresses, and other.

The woman jumped up in the truck and I was treated with a very nice view of her butt and camel toe as she handed me boxes. After getting most of them she went to jump down. Her large breasts bounced very nicely even though they were being squished in a bra and tight tank top t-shirt.

After several loads of boxes, the bed and clothes dressers went up next. Considerable teamwork went into moving them without damaging them. By the end of the move in 4 hours had gone by. I had not been prepared for such an endeavor and I was sweating more than I had in my whole life. Even though it was spring, the temperatures were not too warm, but in my apartment with all of my electronics it now felt over a hundred degrees.

After everything was strewn across my living room and in one of the bedrooms I finally asked, 'Who are you?'

"I'm Anna," she replied happily, grabbed me around my chest, and pulled me in for a big hug. Our sweaty bodies clung to each other, our sticky shirts were like magnets, and as we pulled away, she giggled. Anna explained we had been talking about being roommates and she was there to move in.

Had I been sleepwalking and emailing this hot woman?

Anna stated, "I'm 24 and I work many jobs. At all hours of the day and night."

Anna handed me $4,000 in cash. Not that I needed the money, but she stated, "As we agreed. First month, last month, and $2,000 for damage deposit." I took the money to not be rude, went into my bedroom, opened my small safe and secured the money inside. Behind me I heard a "Wooh. Cool."

Anna walked into my bedroom and flopped down on my unmade bed. Anna asked, "are you a hacker or something?"

I was proud of my setup. I had 4 computers running doing different things. I had every game console there was, 4 televisions for my entertainment, and custom lighting behind it all. I showed her how I could change the lighting and she stated it was like a disco. I explained I worked on computers, did IT, and helped with debugging code.

Anna who looked like she understood none of it stated "Wooh. Cool" again.

Anna asked me to help set up her bed, dresser, and unpack.

Who was I to say no to this beauty? The bed was set up in the bedroom closest to mine, the dressers put together, her work out equipment were placed on the several stand up racks and we began to go through boxes. Anna would hand me boxes, we would lay out items, and we would hang up or fold the clothes and put them into dresser drawers. Anna was not meticulous, but she had 'a plan' for where everything went.

I went off script and picked up a box she did not hand me. Inside were bras and panties. Glorious bras and panties. I dumped them out on the bed. So many were there she could go for a year without needing to do laundry. Anna turned around, turned a little red, and stated "Yeah. I have a clothing problem. I like to buy even though I have never worn 90% of them. I keep buying more."

Anna complained, "Is it getting hot in here." As she fanned herself with her hand. It was in fact warm, my computers created a lot of heat, I usually just kept my door open and let it air out. Being in Vegas for 14 years and I had gotten used to it being 90 or more degrees in the apartment. I had 4 large AC units mounted in the walls throughout the apartment but rarely ran them. 100 or more degrees was needed in my mind before it got 'really hot.'

Anna turned away, unclasped her bra, and pulled it her off through the arm hole. Her firm brown nipples poked out through her sweaty white tank top. I was not sure if she knew how see through her shirt had become but I was looking at them intensely.

Anna noticed me "ogling her ta ta's" as she stated and shook them, bounced them, and squished them together with her hands. Anna stated, "Great, aren't they? Natural. Double E's with just the right amount of sag."

Me. I was in heaven. Dumbfounded and staring. They were the greatest tits I had ever seen. Even through the shirt. The highest grade of strippers in Vegas would have been proud to have them. Every actress in the world would have been proud to have them. I loved every minute of them.

Anna went back to organizing as I noticed my cock was starting to strain my boxers. Ashamed I made sure to only pick up and carry large pieces of clothing from then on. Trying to hide my boner behind them.

Of course. The next box I pour out is full of lingerie. Anna giggled and talked about "hardly wearing these too" as she stuffed them in cloth bags or hung them up in the large walk-in closet. Still hard as a rock I opened the next two boxes. My luck had not changed. Fantasy type uniforms. Naughty nurse, sexy cat, slutty Jurassic Park ranger and hundreds more still in bags.

I turned and left the room as I was about to explode. Anna was confused by my departure and followed me until I went into the bathroom and locked the door. I returned after soaking my hands in ice cold water. It was a temporary solution.

When I returned it was at the worst possible time. Anna's door was wide open, I turned the corner and she had pulled down her booty shorts. Her red G-string framed her ass nicely, rode up nicely, and she was stepping out of them as she turned to see me. Anna was not embarrassed and asked, "What's for dinner?"

Dinner? Food? I had nothing on my mind but hot sexy woman butt and smooth skin.

Anna dressed in smooth flowing shorts as I turned tail and ran out of the room. Not knowing what she wanted I returned with several menus. Terrible timing. Anna had removed her t-shirt and was pulling on the matching PJ top as I walked in. Her nipples were a faint brown color, they stood out nicely when erect, and they were half an inch long.

Anna saw me, paid me no mind, and asked for steamed vegetables, rice, and an egg roll from the Chinese place whose menu was in my hand. Again? Food? What? I was shaken back to Earth by Anna while she laughed at me. I decided on my order and called it in.

The last item Anna set up was a large fold out table. It turned out to be a massage table. Anna stated she was finishing up "massage classes" so she could do traveling massage for people here and there in between other jobs to make money as needed. I had never had a massage in my life, and I did not like people touching me nor could I imagine lying on a massage table that hundreds of other sweaty people had used. It made me shiver thinking about it.

Yes. I was a bit of a germ-a-phobic.

Anna walked around the large empty apartment talking about how long I had been there, the great view, if the AC's worked, how she loved the stainless-steel appliances, and "adored" the huge balcony that was being bathed in sun.

In her loose PJ's she wandered out onto the balcony. I enjoyed every gust of wind that made her shirt flip up, or the loose pant leg swirl showing her butt cheeks, and I prayed for a gust to lift her shirt entirely. Anna paid no mind to the wind and its effects on her clothing at all. She walked around enjoying the view and pointing out buildings she recognized.

The food delivery man arrived. I opened the door to pay him and Anna grabbed the food. The delivery driver was about my age, plain looking, and was quite chubby. When Anna appeared, his eyes got wide, and he looked at her up and down. She turned to walk away, and he stated "Nice." I smiled weakly and closed the door.

Following her into the kitchen was fun. She was happy with the food and wiggled while walking.

I did not have a dining room table, couches, or anything to sit on. So, we lounged on the cool tile floor. Even though we were still sweaty and cooling off from all of the hard work the tile floor felt colder than usual on our skins as we stretched out. Anna finished her food in record time. She scarfed it down like a hungry pig.

She rolled around on the floor enjoying the cold surface. Two or three times her short shirt flipped up and I was treated with her full EE cups in view. Sitting on the floor, eating Chinese food with a boner was not as easy as it sounds. I had to shift and move constantly while trying to hide it.

After several minutes of rolling around Anna began to tell me about herself. She moved here from Seattle, WA. She had 4 older brothers and she loved sports, yoga, and being outdoors. She currently dances at 3 different locations in Vegas. None of the positions were full time and she had a "flippy floppy" schedule as she put it. Her idea was to do massages in between for quick cash.

This explained her ease at walking around in the skimpy clothes, loose PJs, and easy-going behavior. She had several brothers and she instantly treated me like one of "The boys."

The conversations went long into the night before we both went to bed. I climbed into my bed thinking I may be in trouble. Anna had moved into my apartment on false information. I did not place an ad for a roommate, I had never talked to her by email, and we had never made any agreement for being roommates. I looked up online contracts for rental agreements and added 4 extra addendums. How detail oriented was she? Each addendum said see section A, B, C, and D. But the sections were not added to the agreement or contract. I intended to see how things went, write the addendum with whatever I like, and then add it to the contract. If she had any complaints then I could always point to it and stated, 'You agreed. See.'

I printed the contract out. A single copy for me to retain... and change as needed.

I went to sleep and had dreams of Anna working out naked in my living room, flashing her naked breasts on my balcony, cooking naked, and helping me data crunch while she was naked of course. Great dreams.

The oddest thing of all was I woke up at around 2 am. I felt warm, I felt out of place, and then I realized Anna was in my bed, next to me sleeping, and her arm was stretching across my chest.

WTF? I thought as I nearly pushed her out of my bed. I did my best to be a gentleman. I brushed the hair out of her face, I pulled the bed covers over her, and I did not move a muscle. At all. Sleep did not return easy. I lay there too scared she would accuse me of something, she would call the police, and I would go to jail.

Afraid I was.